• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1662761747451.png

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score

I‘ve got real mixed emotions about this

happy they’re seeing the truth, sad they’re sick or may get get sick and are scared

but know a portion of these “folks” were the ones that wanted to force us to get jabbed, have us lose our jobs if we didn’t, tried to prevent us from traveling, ridiculed us for being to bumpkin-like for not taking the experimental clot shot etc.

I think they’ve made their bed and are going to have to live with what comes

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Fairly certain it was intended.

They are waking up, then they die.
I hope they each take 20 of the "experts" and dictators with them.

Vlad The Impaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Remember, when you're dead... nobody talks about you any more....

Vlad The Impaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Some time ago, I reviewed the legal filing the attorneys for the Navy SEALs presented in an attempt to stop the required Covid vaccinations for that elite group of warriors. They had discovered an HIV protein in each vaccination dose. In case you were unaware, Fauci was a big researcher into HIV in its heyday and he's a big fan of covid vaccinations, even for young children.

Well, The Gateway Pundit is now reporting that children are coming down with a serious respiratory illness that seems to be related to the common cold Rhinovirus. If I am correct, the children coming down with this "new" illness have inhibited immune systems caused by the Covid "vaccine" inclusion of that HIV protein, because that is what HIV does. It disables the immune system and then everything a person breathes in or gets a bad break in their skin from a cut leading to an infection, grows and spreads with no opposing immune system to stop it. It's a death sentence.

So, here we have the common cold Rhinovirus that seems to be uninhibited and is growing into a severe respiratory illness in children that can and will kill. That inclusion of the HIV protein cannot possibly have any beneficial value in the Covid "vaccines". Who in their right mind would even think of including that, unless they wanted people to begin dying prematurely from a variety of "unknown" causes? It really is an almost perfect crime, because if relatively young and healthy people are dying prematurely (excess deaths) from a variety of illnesses, pinpointing why they are coming down with these illnesses becomes rather difficult -- except for one thing: The common denominator that began in early 2021 that corresponds with these excess deaths is the Covid vaccine.

Why Tony Fauci and all the others behind this diabolical plot to reduce the Human population are still breathing is the real clue: If they truly were injected several times with the Covid "vaccine", how come they aren't experiencing early excess deaths in their "elite" group?

Think about that.

Carl F. Worden

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
If you report on this, or inform your friends about this they'll accuse you of being a conspiracy theorist.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Maybe I had completely missed this older news but they threw Dr. Simone Gold in jail for her "part" in that dastardly capital grounds tour group. She was on this early on and I wish her God Speed.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Maybe I had completely missed this older news but they threw Dr. Simone Gold in jail for her "part" in that dastardly capital grounds tour group. She was on this early on and I wish her God Speed.

She’s out

And you want to see some triggered lib?

Louis Gommert went down to present her with an American flag at the sidewalk in front of the prison

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

“Ethically Unjustifiable” – Scientists from Harvard & Johns Hopkins Found Covid-19 Vaccines 98 Times Worse Than the Virus​

By Jim Hoft
Published September 12, 2022

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

“Ethically Unjustifiable” – Scientists from Harvard & Johns Hopkins Found Covid-19 Vaccines 98 Times Worse Than the Virus​

By Jim Hoft
Published September 12, 2022

Probably why the FDA is refusing to give up any communication or data. Color me Shocked.

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
For the longest time, I was pissed off at people who took the jab and/or pushed it. I feel like reality is sinking in that many people I care deeply about are going to be impacted negatively in some way whether it's death, cancer, myocarditis, or something else. This covers people from their early 20s to their late 70s. I am no longer pissed at them, but just wish they would have shared the same hesitation that I did instead of jumping right into it.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
For the longest time, I was pissed off at people who took the jab and/or pushed it. I feel like reality is sinking in that many people I care deeply about are going to be impacted negatively in some way whether it's death, cancer, myocarditis, or something else. This covers people from their early 20s to their late 70s. I am no longer pissed at them, but just wish they would have shared the same hesitation that I did instead of jumping right into it.

People who just took the jab just because of peer pressure...they certainly don't deserve much anger. I guess I feel some sympathy for they just know not what they do but not too much because it was their choice.

The people who pushed this thing can F off and die. And I think the Universe is pretty much on the same page. So be it.

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
My 15 year old niece is now constantly having stomach/digestive issues. I wonder if it because of the jabs.

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
If you report on this, or inform your friends about this they'll accuse you of being a conspiracy theorist.

Ya, I'm supposedly "transphobic" too whatever the F that means, so add that to the list. I still sleep like a baby when my head hits the pillow.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Some in my family got the jab, even as I was vehemently advocating against it. I am still hurting for them. Some are already having trouble, and others, none at all.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
People who just took the jab just because of peer pressure...they certainly don't deserve much anger. I guess I feel some sympathy for they just know not what they do but not too much because it was their choice.

The people who pushed this thing can F off and die. And I think the Universe is pretty much on the same page. So be it.
If there is a silver lining to this black cloud...it will be that two entire generations are going to learn, themselves of the folly of peer pressure, and of taking advice from anon strangers, or bots, over public platforms. Be it Face___k or Twitter or at a corner bar or disco.

Maybe those of us who're left, come out stronger and better grounded.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
If there is a silver lining to this black cloud...it will be that two entire generations are going to learn, themselves of the folly of peer pressure, and of taking advice from anon strangers, or bots, over public platforms. Be it Face___k or Twitter or at a corner bar or disco.

Maybe those of us who're left, come out stronger and better grounded.

I mean if this really happens we are throwing off a very old, very evil cult. Plus, it is kinda survival of the fittest. So the best thinkers, survivors, and those who at least listened will go on. And you better make damn sure to teach your kids and grand kids what happened and why.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Some in my family got the jab, even as I was vehemently advocating against it. I am still hurting for them. Some are already having trouble, and others, none at all.
You are fortunate, I am the only one who refused to comply on both sides of my family. My brothers and all my inlaws, nieces, and nephews, wife and kids took the jabs so obediently. So far I haven't heard of any taking the boosters.
My middle brother spent 4 months dealing with his heart and valves. Finally after experimentation failed they cracked him open and he is recovering at home.
So far ZERO losses.
Of all my family and In-laws I am THE MVP - Most Vulnerable Person, as I hit all the criteria. Yet never caught it.
When a family member tells me they don't feel well I go on RED ALERT.

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Trump's "Operation Warp Speed" now Biden's "Moonshot" to cure cancer. Probably Fauci or the propaganda office at the CDC and NIH were behind these asinine phrases and programs.

Cancer is a disease of civilization, hardly a blip 100 years ago in 1922. More money for Pharma and the corrupt government agencies for a monumental snark hunt that never gets found or cured. Insanity, defined as doing the same thing expecting different results. Lifestyle, diet, prevention are vital to be healthy and avoiding the leeches in the medical establishment.

Someone_else

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Ya, I'm supposedly "transphobic" too whatever the F that means
They lie repeatedly when they use words with "-phob-", which is the Greek root for "fear". NO. For me, the correct word is either rejection or disgust. Not fear, not anger, not hate. I have no emotional need to oppose them, if they do not attack me. But if they do attempt to assert their [whatever] on me, then I will counter their assertive [whatever].

I tried to find the proper Greek root for "disgust", but could not find one. Surely the Greeks found some things disgusting enough to have a word?

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Trump's "Operation Warp Speed" now Biden's "Moonshot" to cure cancer. Probably Fauci or the propaganda office at the CDC and NIH were behind these asinine phrases and programs.

Cancer is a disease of civilization, hardly a blip 100 years ago in 1922. More money for Pharma and the corrupt government agencies for a monumental snark hunt that never gets found or cured. Insanity, defined as doing the same thing expecting different results. Lifestyle, diet, prevention are vital to be healthy and avoiding the leeches in the medical establishment.
The reason cancer was hardly noticed, is twofold.

First, so many OTHER mortality causes have been controlled or eliminated. Life expectancy has increased from about forty years, to 78 and change (yes, falling, these last few Coof years). For example, I apparently have cancer in my family genetic tree - my mother had multiple bouts with it. In her seventies.

We didn't know about it previously. Her father died of influenza in his early 40s. Her mother died of a series of strokes in her early 70s.

I don't know about my father's vulnerability - he had a series of strokes, age 70. His mother died of a stroke, age 70. His father died of lead poisoning - by a Gestapo agent, in Germany.

All these are now of reduced risk. Stroke risk can be mitigated with low-dose aspirin regimen, as well as attention to weight. Influenza is no longer the prolific killer it once was.

But cancer remains. Threescore and ten, is all we're promised. We may or may not find some way to drop the cancer rates; but that doesn't mean that those people coming up on the Exit ramp of life, won't be taking it.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Doc mentions all but Jab Juice:

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
My 15 year old niece is now constantly having stomach/digestive issues. I wonder if it because of the jabs.
You & many others will always wonder........ and become angry when teh truth is revealed to everyone. So so so many dead.......

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

New study finds organ recipients rejecting transplant after receiving COVID vaccine​

Posted: Sep 13, 2022 / 04:01 PM EST / Updated: Sep 13, 2022 / 09:10 PM EST

INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — Some transplant recipients are rejecting their new organ and scientists say the coronavirus vaccine may be to blame.
According to a new study published in the Journal of Clinical Medicine, acute corneal allografts are being rejected by immunized patients who’ve undergone the procedure. Researchers say the underlying cause could be tied to a systemic inflammatory response elicited by the shot post-jab.
The cornea is the outermost layer of a person’s eye. Corneal grafts are used to restore a damaged cornea. The surgery is known to be one of the most successful organ transplant procedures with low rejection rates. It restores vision, reduces eye pain and improves the appearance of the diseased cornea.
Japanese researchers compiled data from 23 studies. A total of 23 eyes from 21 patients who had undergone corneal graft procedures were assessed. Graft rejection occurred anywhere from one day to six weeks after vaccination in all patients–some who underwent the procedure as far back as twenty years ago.
“As the virus continues to spread, additional booster COVID-19 vaccines are expected,” study authors wrote in the paper. “Therefore, proper follow-up of corneal allograft recipients and interventions to prevent corneal allograft rejection after they received the COVID-19 may be crucial.”
Among the list of emerging complications linked to the vaccine are blood clots, heart inflammation and Guillain-Barre syndrome.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
FAUCI 4 PRISON and the HUNG :jail::hang:

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
you can cure her. almost certainly a bug (beneficial bacteria) problem

1. one cup of kefir per day
2. one capsule of bacillus coagulans per day
3. eliminate fake sugar from diet (kills bugs)
4. eliminate pharma crap - including advil and aleve
5. eat a couple of servings of prebiotic foods per day - fruit/veg

if she's not that into it -- just have her take the bacillus coagulans capsule per day. that's an easy sell, i've seen it work all by itself

it takes a few weeks to a few months - cure is very likely if she takes these steps. it will also cure other things - anxiety, acne, etc...

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Call me an asshole, but the people that bought into the Kool-Aid are going to end up where we all end up, dead. They may just get there a little sooner.

Trump was lied to from the beginning and the story is starting to come out. There’s way more to come, and it will not be good. I also believe that the people behind this thought they would get away with it, I pray that each and everyone of them ends up naked hogtied and cut dropped in the Everglades.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Press Briefing by White House COVID-⁠19 Response Team and Public Health Officials​

SEPTEMBER 06, 2022•PRESS BRIEFINGS
Via Teleconference
11:12 A.M. EDT

DR. JHA: Good morning, everybody. Thanks for joining us. My name is Ashish Jha, and I’m the White House COVID-19 Response Coordinator.

Today I’m joined by Secretary Xavier Becerra, to my right, and Dr. Fauci and Walensky remotely.

In addition to providing our perspective on the state of the pandemic, we are going to focus today on a major milestone — a major milestone we marked heading into the Labor Day weekend. The FDA authorized and the CDC recommended new updated COVID-19 vaccines for all Americans 12 and above. This makes us, the United States, the first nation with new vaccines that match the version of the Omicron variant that is currently dominant — dominant both here in the U.S. and around the world.

For the first time since December of 2020, these vaccines — our vaccines — have caught up with the virus. And as Secretary Becerra and I will discuss, the Biden administration has been preparing for this moment in close partnership with state and local health departments, with pharmacies and community health centers, rural health clinics, physicians and other healthcare providers.

This is a moment when people can keep themselves healthy and safe as they think about the road ahead.

So we have worked extremely hard to make sure we have ample supply of these new updated vaccines available for the American people. And these vaccines will continue to remain free.

Now, we have been working over the weekend to get these vaccines out to tens of thousands of convenient, trusted locations around the country. And before we get into talking more about the vaccines, the vaccination programs, let me first turn to Dr. Tony Fauci — everybody knows Dr. Fauci — to discuss the importance of this milestone.

Dr. Fauci?

DR. FAUCI: Thank you very much, Dr. Jha. I’d like to take the next few minutes to walk through certain aspects of where we are now with COVID-19 vaccinations.

It is becoming increasingly clear that, looking forward with the COVID-19 pandemic, in the absence of a dramatically different variant, we likely are moving towards a path with a vaccination cadence similar to that of the annual influenza vaccine, with annual, updated COVID-19 shots matched to the currently circulating strains for most of the population.

However, some — particularly vulnerable groups — may continue to need more frequent vaccination against COVID-19.

Let us review what we know about the safety and efficacy of mRNA COVID-19 vaccines, as well as the benefits we expect from the recently updated vaccines.

First, safety. More than 600 million doses of mRNA vaccines have been administered in the United States alone, with billions more given to people globally. Through robust safety monitoring systems, we now have an extensive body of safety data as good or better than what we have for any prior vaccine. In addition, in clinical trials, more than 1,700 people have received bivalent mRNA vaccines with no additional safety concerns.

Regarding effectiveness, data from the pivotal COVID-19 mRNA vaccine efficacy trials in 2020 showed a remarkable 94 to 95 percent efficacy against symptomatic disease.

We later learned through real-world evidence that vaccine protection, particularly against infection, wanes over time but that additional doses enhance protection particularly against severe disease leading to hospitalization or death.

Now, what should we expect from our recently updated vaccines? Data from Moderna and Pfizer have shown that vaccines containing sequences from both the original SARS-CoV-1 virus and the Omicron BA.1 variant induced higher antibody titers against Omicron than did the original vaccines.

These bivalent vaccines also induced higher antibody titers against all SARS-CoV-2 variants than did the original vaccines. In addition, the bivalent vaccines induced even higher levels of neutralizing antibodies in individuals who have recovered from COVID-19.

And so we fully expect that the updated bivalent vaccines containing BA.4 and BA.5 sequences will offer better protection against currently circulating strains than the original vaccines, although it is difficult to predict at this point how much better that protection will be.

In conclusion, we know that the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines are safe. We know that receiving the recommended vaccine dose is critical to maintaining optimal protection against severe COVID-19, particularly for the elderly. And we expect that the updated vaccines will offer better protection against the SARS-CoV-2 subvariants that are currently circulating.

And so my message to you is simple: Get your updated COVID-19 shot as soon as you are eligible in order to protect yourself, your family, and your community against COVID-19 this fall and winter. I certainly will do so.

Back to you, Dr. Jha.

more: