• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

just n case

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
"Active duty Army Ranger Nicholas D. Goshen who set physical fitness records in the 75th Ranger Regiment, died of “natural causes” last week. It has been confirmed that LTC Goshen died after having a heart attack during a routine physical fitness test while deployed to Romania. When a servicemember dies from a heart attack, the Army now classifies that death under “natural causes.” " https://citizenfreepress.com/breaki...o-set-physical-fitness-records-dies-suddenly/

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

New study finds organ recipients rejecting transplant after receiving COVID vaccine​

Posted: Sep 13, 2022 / 04:01 PM EST / Updated: Sep 13, 2022 / 09:10 PM EST

INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — Some transplant recipients are rejecting their new organ and scientists say the coronavirus vaccine may be to blame.
According to a new study published in the Journal of Clinical Medicine, acute corneal allografts are being rejected by immunized patients who’ve undergone the procedure. Researchers say the underlying cause could be tied to a systemic inflammatory response elicited by the shot post-jab.
The cornea is the outermost layer of a person’s eye. Corneal grafts are used to restore a damaged cornea. The surgery is known to be one of the most successful organ transplant procedures with low rejection rates. It restores vision, reduces eye pain and improves the appearance of the diseased cornea.
Japanese researchers compiled data from 23 studies. A total of 23 eyes from 21 patients who had undergone corneal graft procedures were assessed. Graft rejection occurred anywhere from one day to six weeks after vaccination in all patients–some who underwent the procedure as far back as twenty years ago.
“As the virus continues to spread, additional booster COVID-19 vaccines are expected,” study authors wrote in the paper. “Therefore, proper follow-up of corneal allograft recipients and interventions to prevent corneal allograft rejection after they received the COVID-19 may be crucial.”
Among the list of emerging complications linked to the vaccine are blood clots, heart inflammation and Guillain-Barre syndrome.

Yeah, no one saw this coming. [/sarc]

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Getting better and better........ walk down the street? LOL.......... They have no idea what is waiting for them when these dumbasses wake up.

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Denmark bans jabs for those under 50:

The Netherlands requires all visitors to be current (less than 270 since last shot I believe).

Edit:

Validity ends 270 days after vaccination (without booster)​

Proof of vaccination is valid for 270 days after you received the final dose of your primary vaccination.

Booster vaccination​

A booster vaccination is an additional dose you received after completing your primary vaccination.

Validity begins immediately after booster vaccination​

Proof of vaccination is valid immediately after receiving a booster dose.

No end date for validity after booster vaccination​

Proof of vaccination is valid indefinitely after you receive your booster vaccination.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
A Royal Guard in front of the Queen's casket collapsed.

Vaccident??

faceplant

CiscoKid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Doc mentions all but Jab Juice:

Heart attacks and strokes among young, healthy people are completely normal and are, in fact, your way of knowing that the experimental injections are working.

laugh3.gif

CiscoKid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
vax143.jpg

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
A Royal Guard in front of the Queen's casket collapsed.

Vaccident??

faceplant
Not unusual when you stand at attention for a long time. But a royal guard should know to flex the knees.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Dr. Paul Thomas Shows Powerful Data on the Overall Health of Vaxxed vs Unvaxxed Children​

Chief Nerd Published September 11, 2022

I heard this morning on local news the "Health Dept.aka CDC is recommending children get "Their" Flu Shots early this year. Another Bull Shit statement IMO.
I did get flu shots as a kid. I get sick, I go puke and the runs, and Mom send me back to bed. Any lung issues mom would take me to the doctor for a shot of penicillin as thick as Elmer's Glue in the butt. Feel like I was sitting on a marble for the day.
Cough gone, shitz gone, no puking = GO TO SCHOOL.
Child Flu Shots = FAUCI Royalties IMO.

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Europe officially records a shocking 691% increase in Excess Deaths

Aug 29, 2022 Official mortality figures for Europe show that there has been a shocking 691% increase in excess deaths among children since the European Medicines Agency extended the emergency use authorisation of the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine for use in children aged 12 to 15

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
That Mom Murdered by Hospital caused me flash backs to my moms death. My mom was bloated up like that by medicines and IVs the hospital kept pumping into her until she developed nosebleeds. She died within an hour of the nosebleeds. So bloated by "Medical Care" I hardly recognized her at the end.
RIP - Donna Estridge Brixey Davis
I say he and his mom went through the same "medical practice".

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
That Mom Murdered by Hospital caused me flash backs to my moms death. My mom was bloated up like that by medicines and IVs the hospital kept pumping into her until she developed nosebleeds. She died within an hour of the nosebleeds. So bloated by "Medical Care" I hardly recognized her at the end.
Should have sued, sounds like a clear case of malpractice.

If the EUAs get pulled expect open season on pharma, which is what they are afraid of.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Should have sued, sounds like a clear case of malpractice.

If the EUAs get pulled expect open season on pharma, which is what they are afraid of.

I doubt it. They were probably following standard Protocols for the industry. And unless they screwed that up somewhere they would be protected. Yes, I agree that the protocols kill people as designed but we can't question those. Hence the term Death Camp and they should be avoided at all cost.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss.

It's a fine line between love & reality. WHen peopel wake up to what is really going on nothing will be safe.

CiscoKid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I wonder how many of the muslims are taking the jab?

Even the muslims are smart enough to avoid the jab. And they've been inbreeding themselves for the last 700 years.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Even the muslims are smart enough to avoid the jab. And they've been inbreeding themselves for the last 700 years.

Rhetorical question. They are a protected class in Fortress Europa.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1663278354004.png

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss.

It's a fine line between love & reality. WHen peopel wake up to what is really going on nothing will be safe.
My flashback was of 17 yrs ago.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Famous drag queen collapses, dies in mid-performance​

Valencia, who hosted a drag show called Prime Time, was 25 years old.

===========================================

Junior ice hockey player Eli Palfreyman dies at 20 after collapsing during game​

Palfreyman was named a team captain for the Ayr Centennials for the 2022-23 season​

-----------------===========================================

Man dies after collapsing during football match at Goals in Leeds​

=====================================================================

17-year-old dies during physical training at Fort Jackson​

The 17-year-old collapsed on August 20 and died five day later, according to the fort.

Last edited:

CiscoKid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Famous drag queen collapses, dies in mid-performance​

Valencia, who hosted a drag show called Prime Time, was 25 years old.

===========================================

Junior ice hockey player Eli Palfreyman dies at 20 after collapsing during game​

Palfreyman was named a team captain for the Ayr Centennials for the 2022-23 season​

-----------------===========================================

Man dies after collapsing during football match at Goals in Leeds​

=====================================================================

17-year-old dies during physical training at Fort Jackson​

The 17-year-old collapsed on August 20 and died five day later, according to the fort.

laughing4.gif

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

Vax May Be Even WORSE Than You Thought​

Dan Bongino Show Clips
"The Supreme Court has said yes, and if the case came to the Supreme Court today, they would say yes, it would either be 9-0 or 8-1," Dershowitz responded. "It is not a debatable issue constitutionally. Look, they have a right to draft you and put your life in danger to help the country. The police power of the state is very considerable."

Dershowitz added that he agrees with the "moral argument" that no one should be subject to vaccine that has not been fully vetted on the chance it could help other people and noted that he wouldn't want people to submit to a vaccine unless it is proven safe.

"If the vaccine is extremely safe, then the state does have the right to tell you to take it," he said. "Vaccines work on a theory of mass inoculation. You're not taking it to help yourself.

The prominent civil libertarian [LOL] said people who object to being vaccinated may instead be forced to submit to further quarantine enforcement before emphasizing that no one has a right to "circulate in society without being vaccinated."

"I don't believe you have a right to be Typhoid Mary and spread it."

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Check this out. Under new owners.

How Bill Gates and partners used their clout to control the global Covid response — with little oversight​

Four health organizations, working closely together, spent almost $10 billion on responding to Covid across the world. But they lacked the scrutiny of governments, and fell short of their own goals, a POLITICO and WELT investigation found.

By ERIN BANCO, ASHLEIGH FURLONG and LENNART PFAHLER
09/14/2022

When Covid-19 struck, the governments of the world weren’t prepared.

From America to Europe to Asia, they veered from minimizing the threat to closing their borders in ill-fated attempts to quell a viral spread that soon enveloped the world. While the most powerful nations looked inward, four non-governmental global health organizations began making plans for a life-or-death struggle against a virus that would know no boundaries.

What followed was a steady, almost inexorable shift in power from the overwhelmed governments to a group of non-governmental organizations, according to a seven-month investigation by POLITICO journalists based in the U.S. and Europe and the German newspaper WELT. Armed with expertise, bolstered by contacts at the highest levels of Western nations and empowered by well-grooved relationships with drug makers, the four organizations took on roles often played by governments — but without the accountability of governments.

While nations were still debating the seriousness of the pandemic, the groups identified potential vaccine makers and targeted investments in the development of tests, treatments and shots. And they used their clout with the World Health Organization to help create an ambitious worldwide distribution plan for the dissemination of those Covid tools to needy nations, though it would ultimately fail to live up to its original promises.

more:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
"The Supreme Court has said yes, and if the case came to the Supreme Court today, they would say yes, it would either be 9-0 or 8-1," Dershowitz responded. "It is not a debatable issue constitutionally. Look, they have a right to draft you and put your life in danger to help the country. The police power of the state is very considerable."

Dershowitz added that he agrees with the "moral argument" that no one should be subject to vaccine that has not been fully vetted on the chance it could help other people and noted that he wouldn't want people to submit to a vaccine unless it is proven safe.

"If the vaccine is extremely safe, then the state does have the right to tell you to take it," he said. "Vaccines work on a theory of mass inoculation. You're not taking it to help yourself.

The prominent civil libertarian [LOL] said people who object to being vaccinated may instead be forced to submit to further quarantine enforcement before emphasizing that no one has a right to "circulate in society without being vaccinated."

Yeah Al, but it’s not a vaccine and the defense department is already being sued for mislabeling (bait and switch)

They allegedly put comerity labels on BioNTech vials to try to work around the rules

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Dershowitz is full of $hit; as sane courts look at how unnecessary the covid shots were and are and how coercive the pharma controlled agencies are they would slap down any mandates.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Dershowitz is full of $hit; as sane courts look at how unnecessary the covid shots were and are and how coercive the pharma controlled agencies are they would slap down any mandates.
Yet I'm getting job postings that require the jab.

I will try to pay more attention & see if they are controlled by .gov.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
[Forwarded from The Vigilant Fox ]
[ Video ]
How Do You Account for That? Each Time They Push the Jabs, the Deaths Skyrocket

Numbers from the Social Security Master Death File

January 2020 to January 2021 (vaccine rollout): A 30% year-over-year increase in deaths.

September 2020 to September 2021 (vaccine mandates): A 31% increase in deaths.

Attorney Tom Renz:
https://tomrenz.substack.com/

"The two biggest spikes in deaths that we've seen both dwarf the initial spike that we saw when COVID originally hit, and those two spikes occurred in conjunction with the release of the jab or the mandate of the jab. They didn't have anything to do with COVID."​

Follow April Moss
Full Video:
http://t.me/aprilmosstv

Follow @VigilantFox
Rumble https://rumble.com/v1hxdlf-how-do-y...me-they-push-the-jabs-the-deaths-skyrock.html
Substack (https://thevigilantfox.substack.com/) |
Truth (https://truthsocial.com/@VigilantFox) |
Gettr (https://gettr.com/user/vigilantfox)

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

The prominent fool can kiss my arse.