• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I'm seriously considering drafting a legal document stating I do NOT want to go on a ventilator under any circumstances. They seem to be death traps for anyone who has a respiratory ailment.

Certain elements of the medical profession are killing people for profit (present company excluded of course Avalon)

My daughter the NP tells me her little hospital has briefings every day and she's been told they currently have ~40 covid patients with 10 on ventilators. She believes what they tell her and I'm not going to challenge her on it but I'm not convinced the hospital administration is tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. They need that $50/75 K per covid patient from the government more than they need to uphold that silly oath they took why back when they were actual healers.
The truth most likely being that a fair portion of the ones not in ICU are sick with other things and tested positive for covid. I talk to all my non ICU patients that are feeling well enough to talk. It seems a fair amount are there for other things and test positive for covid. In some cases they are not symptomatic or have light covid symptoms but are counted in the stats. There is no doubt that this crab makes some folks very sick though. :(

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
Reaction score
I've been seeing this quite frequently. Is it the same guy, quoted over and over, that did this, or have several pharmacists been arrested so far?

Pharmacist arrested on charges of sabotaging Moderna COVID vaccine doses

A Wisconsin hospital pharmacist was arrested on Thursday on suspicion of sabotaging more than 500 doses of coronavirus vaccine by deliberately removing them from refrigeration to spoil, police and medical authorities said. The pharmacist, an employee of Aurora Medical Center in Grafton, Wisconsin, at the time that 57 vials of vaccine were found left out of cold storage earlier this week, has since been fired but has not been publicly identified, officials said.

Just curious,
BF
The dude was from Grafton for crips sakes. He probably thought the vax would make a good mixed drink. Corna vax and jaggermiester change ur dna for the better.

When did u get to be such a buzz kill

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm seriously considering drafting a legal document stating I do NOT want to go on a ventilator under any circumstances. They seem to be death traps for anyone who has a respiratory ailment.
i'm to understand, maybe one of the ladies can clear this up for me:
i'm to understand, once you go on a ventilator, you've got one foot over the edge, lots of ventilated folks don't come off the machine, and some who do, don't make it for very long while plenty of others have chronic lung issues for the remainder of their natural born lives

the ventilator is a very last resort and it's potentially very damaging to the human body, it's the 'last resort' and it does work for plenty of people, but, it's got it dangers, you don't want to be on one unless it's really necessary, that's what i'm to understand

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
put me in a o2 chamber everyday of the week before being on a vent. no way i agree to that willingly.

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
"Mexican authorities said they are studying the case of a 32-year-old female doctor who was hospitalized after receiving the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine.

The doctor, whose name has not been released, was admitted to the intensive care unit of a public hospital in the northern state of Nuevo Leon after she experienced seizures, difficulty breathing and a skin rash.

'The initial diagnosis is encephalomyelitis,' the Health Ministry said in a statement released on Friday night. Encephalomyelitis is an inflammation of the brain and spinal cord."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mexican-doctor-hospitalized-receiving-covid-161129180.html

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
New York State Democrat Lawmaker Proposes Bill to Detain “Disease Carriers” the Governor Deems “Dangerous to the Public Health”

The New York State Assembly proposed a bill to detain “disease carriers” the Governor deems “dangerous to the public health.”
The bill was authored by N. Nick Perry, a Democrat member of the New York State Assembly.
Bill A416 relates to “the removal of cases, contacts and carriers of communicable diseases that are potentially dangerous to the public health.”

http://www.cuzzblue.com/2021/01/new-york-state-democrat-lawmaker.html

These people are out of their minds. Good grief.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
She was living in Nashville. Last time I checked that's a ways away from Bama. So why would her death have been anywhere but TN?
The Northern part of Alabama is the Southern border of Tennessee. So Nashville, Tn. is not that distant .

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
The Northern part of Alabama is the Southern border of Tennessee. So Nashville, Tn. is not that distant .

From what I read, Tiffany lived in Higdon, Alabama and worked in Chattanooga, TN. They are not that far apart.

Per Reuters
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-...er-covid-19-vaccine-did-not-die-idUSKBN29629G

"...the Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) Memorial Hospital in Chattanooga, Tennessee, where Nurse Manager Tiffany Dover works, confirmed to Reuters that she is well."

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
From what I read, Tiffany lived in Higdon, Alabama and worked in Chattanooga, TN. They are not that far apart.

Per Reuters
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-...er-covid-19-vaccine-did-not-die-idUSKBN29629G

"...the Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) Memorial Hospital in Chattanooga, Tennessee, where Nurse Manager Tiffany Dover works, confirmed to Reuters that she is well."
VERDICT
False. A spokeswoman for CHI Memorial, where Tiffany Dover works, confirmed to Reuters that she is well.

This article was produced by the Reuters Fact Check team. Read more about our fact-checking work here .

Oh, OK then....never mind

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
VERDICT
False. A spokeswoman for CHI Memorial, where Tiffany Dover works, confirmed to Reuters that she is well.

This article was produced by the Reuters Fact Check team. Read more about our fact-checking work here .

Oh, OK then....never mind

Haha right? Almost as legit as Farcebook and Twatter fact checkers.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I'm curious how some of the medical people in this country would respond to this video. Is the sentiment shared, perhaps?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mmENTjKZNV5b

bb
There is an article in Zerohedge OVER HALF OF HEALTHCARE WORKERS AT CALIFORNIA HOSPITALS REFUSE VACCINATIONS.
Posted Saturday Jan.02,2021.

And the MSM parrots are squawking about less than half of the vaccines has been used on the public. They claim OHIO has a high WuFlu count but less than 40% of the state's vaccination supply has been used.
Boo-Frick'n- Hoo

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
VERDICT

Three hours after she was vaccinated. LOL

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Rod Serling comments from the 60s:

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I'm curious how some of the medical people in this country would respond to this video. Is the sentiment shared, perhaps?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mmENTjKZNV5b

bb
I can only tell you what's going on the NC healthcare worker forum. About half seem to be very eager to get the vaccine feeling that any side effects could not be as bad as covid. Then there are the fence sitters waiting to see the data. Then maybe 20 percent of us who will refuse the vaccine period. Those numbers are a guess from my forum. The ones who think the vaccine is a miracle would call these Drs either fake or antivaccine. These are the same ones trying to shame us for not being vaccinated. Yesterday we were told how selfish we were for refusing the vaccine. One thing that did generate some interest on the forum the Ivermectin subject. There are quite a few reporting a bad reaction to the vaccine. One lady has been to the ER three times with an allergic reaction they can not get under control. But she still plans on getting the second dose.

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
i'm to understand, maybe one of the ladies can clear this up for me:
i'm to understand, once you go on a ventilator, you've got one foot over the edge, lots of ventilated folks don't come off the machine, and some who do, don't make it for very long while plenty of others have chronic lung issues for the remainder of their natural born lives

the ventilator is a very last resort and it's potentially very damaging to the human body, it's the 'last resort' and it does work for plenty of people, but, it's got it dangers, you don't want to be on one unless it's really necessary, that's what i'm to understand
Buck, I thought I posted an article on the vents..lol Yes the vent is very damaging but it depends on the length of time you stay on. From what I'm hearing we are doing a much better job of treating patients off vent. The new meds , steroids and antibodies are shortening hospital stays and the number of critical patients. My friends in Respiratory Therapy tell me they don't vent a patient until oxygen is critical. We actually have a fair amount of patients coming off vent. I had a friend on vent for a month who is doing well considering his preexisting conditions.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Miss Avalon, my girls are very prudent about masks. What's your and others on the forums take?

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Miss Avalon, my girls are very prudent about masks. What's your and others on the forums take?
UGH!! Its a loaded subject at my house. I have a husband who calls them face diapers and only wears them when he is forced. On the other hand I work on the COVID floor and would not enter without proper PPE. In the beginning of lockdown I did a lot of research on masks from SARS before the political skewing of data on COVID. From what I understand you really need N95 for them to be truly effective. I am left with more questions than answers. If they work why are so many healthcare workers who are always masked just now coming down with COVID. If they work why are the numbers rising? If they work why am I seeing patients who have little to no contact with the outside world and only go out masked on rare occasions still getting COVID? I am left with more questions than answers. When I work on the COVID unit I am literally face to face with coughing COVID patients. A little N95 and plastic shield is all the protection I have. I know they are not air tight because I can still smell things in the room. So if I had to guess I would say the little cloth masks people are wearing may be mildly helpful. They are not proper PPE and if we were going to wear masks perhaps it needs to be done correctly. Now the part of me that goes out on the woo-woo train thinks perhaps masks have little to do with this. I feel its generically targeted to certain DNA. Also wanted to add in the last month two of our PAs have caught COVID. These two gals are the most diligent and paranoid coworkers I have. They wear N95 with shield and a surgical mask over the N95. They both isolate and wear that same gear at the stores. They both caught COVID and no one else in their family did. Can someone explain. Also one of them caught COVID 5 days after the first vaccine.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
UGH!! Its a loaded subject at my house. I have a husband who calls them face diapers and only wears them when he is forced. On the other hand I work on the COVID floor and would not enter without proper PPE. In the beginning of lockdown I did a lot of research on masks from SARS before the political skewing of data on COVID. From what I understand you really need N95 for them to be truly effective. I am left with more questions than answers. If they work why are so many healthcare workers who are always masked just now coming down with COVID. If they work why are the numbers rising? If they work why am I seeing patients who have little to no contact with the outside world and only go out masked on rare occasions still getting COVID? I am left with more questions than answers. When I work on the COVID unit I am literally face to face with coughing COVID patients. A little N95 and plastic shield is all the protection I have. I know they are not air tight because I can still smell things in the room. So if I had to guess I would say the little cloth masks people are wearing may be mildly helpful. They are not proper PPE and if we were going to wear masks perhaps it needs to be done correctly. Now the part of me that goes out on the woo-woo train thinks perhaps masks have little to do with this. I feel its generically targeted to certain DNA. Also wanted to add in the last month two of our PAs have caught COVID. These two gals are the most diligent and paranoid coworkers I have. They wear N95 with shield and a surgical mask over the N95. They both isolate and wear that same gear at the stores. They both caught COVID and no one else in their family did. Can someone explain. Also one of them caught COVID 5 days after the first vaccine.
Having taken a course in lead safe renovation, I learned of the importance of properly doning , using and removing protective gear. There's a funny educational video that I can't find on utube showing a guy while wearing full body protective gear cleaning up foam then not properly decontaminating. It shows the amount on him getting transferred so many places where he goes. So putting a mask on, taking it off and then using it again, even if it is an N95 pretty much defeats the purpose on that end. As you say, so many questions, so few answers.

imma gunna leave you with this video though. I know these guys. They grew up together and shared a dorm in their college.

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Having taken a course in lead safe renovation, I learned of the importance of properly doning , using and removing protective gear. There's a funny educational video that I can't find on utube showing a guy while wearing full body protective gear cleaning up foam then not properly decontaminating. It shows the amount on him getting transferred so many places where he goes. So putting a mask on, taking it off and then using it again, even if it is an N95 pretty much defeats the purpose on that end. As you say, so many questions, so few answers.

imma gunna leave you with this video though. I know these guys. They grew up together and shared a dorm in their college.

LOL on the video. Yep there is not way we are not carrying covid cooties from one end of the hospital to the other. I have also noticed how lax they now are on the covid units. Its impossible to keep up that level of decontamination for this many months when you are rushed and understaffed.

Farpdinkle

Hayseed
Reaction score
I wonder might the vaccine would do to a person with the kidney disease IGA? IGA, in layman's terms, is where a person's immune system attacks the kidneys.

Asking for a friend.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I wonder might the vaccine would do to a person with the kidney disease IGA? IGA, in layman's terms, is where a person's immune system attacks the kidneys.

Asking for a friend.
I'm down to one kidney, and that one is hit and miss, but I'm not going to get vaccinated anyway.
Take zinc, D3, drink alot of water

Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
— drink a lot of water with 10ppm EIS in it.
(that instead of plain ole H2O)

BF
I do I forgot I put EIS in every gallon of drinking water. Always have 3 gallons chilled in the frig.
Plus I spray 50ppms EIS in each nostril before bed.
And my CPAP Machine's reservoir I mix 50/50 distilled water and 50 ppms EIS and breath that while sleeping.

ps to all the fraidy cats of CS/EIS: I ain't blue.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
. I am left with more questions than answers. If they work why are so many healthcare workers who are always masked just now coming down with COVID. If they work why are the numbers rising? If they work why am I seeing patients who have little to no contact with the outside world and only go out masked on rare occasions still getting COVID? I am left with more questions than answers.
The reason is, because they don't work.
The mask bs is a psychological feel-good thing designed to give people a sense of being able to do something about it.

Also, the Japanese have been obsessively wearing those stupid little face diapers for decades now and if they worked, people in Japan would have a lower incidence of catching colds and flu, yet they don't. Or at least I have been unable to find any data that shows that colds and flu are any less prevelant in Japan than anywhere else. In fact, I've come to believe that they may actually have a higher incidence of colds and flu than in other nations.

Farpdinkle

Hayseed
Reaction score
EIS? This? Gletscher Eis is the delicious fire liqueur with "ice crystals", made from high-alpine herbal extracts and bitter oranges.
drink a lot of water with 10ppm EIS in it.
Edit to add; I really don't know what EIS is.

Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
EIS? This? Gletscher Eis is the delicious fire liqueur with "ice crystals", made from high-alpine herbal extracts and bitter oranges.

"Electrically Isolated Silver" - a better, finer quality of colloidal silver. More ions less particulate.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Sigh. I knew I should have put this link in: EIS
By one of our esteemed members @abeland1
Sorry farp, (and any others who I lost there)
Is also referred to as Colloidal Silver.

BF

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
This poster is so 1940's propaganda looking:

New York Mayor Bill DeBlasio just unveiled his new vaccination campaign poster in his press conference.

This is where he’s taking it. pic.twitter.com/TWfkvuzZzq— Errol Webber For CA Governor (@ErrolWebber) January 4, 2021

we-can-do-it-movie-poster-9999-1020380237.jpg

Eq5YtdaXEAczDDj

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
"Safe Effective Free"

what moar could ya ask for?

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Should have used this one instead:

1609860519826.png

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
This poster is so 1940's propaganda looking:

New York Mayor Bill DeBlasio just unveiled his new vaccination campaign poster in his press conference.​
This is where he’s taking it. pic.twitter.com/TWfkvuzZzq— Errol Webber For CA Governor (@ErrolWebber) January 4, 2021

we-can-do-it-movie-poster-9999-1020380237.jpg

Eq5YtdaXEAczDDj
And he put his wife on the poster.
He ruled the him and his wife could be the only ones downtown for New Years Eve. MSM has photos of the dictatorial couple as they danced.
NYC voters will put him back in office next term too. Those that don't like his edict are leaving town. The Nanny needers stay.

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
who's the lab rat?.jpg

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I do I forgot I put EIS in every gallon of drinking water. Always have 3 gallons chilled in the frig.
Plus I spray 50ppms EIS in each nostril before bed.
And my CPAP Machine's reservoir I mix 50/50 distilled water and 50 ppms EIS and breath that while sleeping.

ps to all the fraidy cats of CS/EIS: I ain't blue.

You know. I just randomly sprayed some EIS up my nose this year. Partly to show my girls that no this stuff won't burn. lol. But you know what, after a couple times I felt something strange in my nose like a rush of blood or something when I was upside down. Suddenly I could breathe through my left nostril again. I had pretty much given up on ever doing that as I thought I had broke my nose and it just wasn't gonna work right again. So i did some more up the right side a couple times and I can actually breathe again through my nose.