• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
You know. I just randomly sprayed some EIS up my nose this year. Partly to show my girls that no this stuff won't burn. lol. But you know what, after a couple times I felt something strange in my nose like a rush of blood or something when I was upside down. Suddenly I could breathe through my left nostril again. I had pretty much given up on ever doing that as I thought I had broke my nose and it just wasn't gonna work right again. So i did some more up the right side a couple times and I can actually breathe again through my nose.
Silver has the property to numb nerve endings. Maybe the spray caused the nerves to relax which would also allow the muscles and membranes relax and open up.
IDK I aint a Dr. and don't play one on TV. That is just my WAG ( Wild-Ass Guess).
DYODD,
Best wishes to you and yours.

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
You can now buy an at-home COVID-19 test on Amazon for $110 a pop, or $1,000 for 10 tests.
The spit test, made by DxTerity, was the first home-test that the FDA authorized for Americans to take at home without being on a video call with a health care provider.
DxTerity promises test results in 24 to 72 hours, and catches 97 percent of positives that other tests do, and nearly 93 percent of negatives.

http://www.cuzzblue.com/2021/01/amazon-is-now-selling-fda-authorized-at.html

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Unless you have symptoms why worry about WuFlu.
Take Zinc 50mg & Vit. D3 along with a good multi-vitamin/mineral supplement, DAILY. ISSUE SOLVED MUCH CHEAPER.
OBTW: If you make you own CS/EIS a daily dose and spray up each nostril helps too.

DYODD

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Unless you have symptoms why worry about WuFlu.
Take Zinc 50mg & Vit. D3 along with a good multi-vitamin/mineral supplement, DAILY. ISSUE SOLVED MUCH CHEAPER
Exactly. I have friends that are seriously thinking about getting the vaccine. They've been fine for 9-10 months, so why do they need it now? Oh I know, it's because the media and government are trying to shove it down our throats.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Exactly. I have friends that are seriously thinking about getting the vaccine. They've been fine for 9-10 months, so why do they need it now? Oh I know, it's because the media and government are trying to shove it down our throats.
AND into our bodies. Where fatalities due to vaccine seem to be growing daily and have the potential of changing your DNA (mRNA particles).

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
AND into our bodies. Where fatalities due to vaccine seem to be growing daily and have the potential of changing your DNA (mRNA particles).
Yep. I have warned them about mRNA technology and told them that once it's in their system, there is no going back. They still don't get it because they are brainwashed idiots.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
You can still get infected with Covid-19 after being vaccinated.
CNN

No vaccine is 100% effective, and the makers of coronavirus vaccines are still evaluating whether the shots protect against all infections, or just those that cause symptoms.

The CDC estimates that 40% of coronavirus infections don't cause symptoms, and the trials of both the Moderna and Pfizer/BioNTech vaccines looked only at whether the vaccines prevented symptomatic infections.

No one knows how long the vaccines out now will protect people from infection.

Health officials from Dr. Anthony Fauci on down are cautioning people that no one can dump the the face masks and social distancing behavior just because they've been vaccinated.
=========================================

Oh, that's nice news.
Let's see; 99.03% survival rate if infected, buncha 'severe reactions', rushed to market, and look like it's 40% effective — for a while. Oh, and ya still gotta wear a face diaper.

I can hardly wait
BF

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
There was another nurse in Europe who died 2 hours after receiving the Pfizer vax. Story was a couple days ago though.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Don't be alarmed if nurses at 30 and doctors at 56 start dying after taking the vaccine, because coincidentally death just happens. That happens every day, all the time, especially in hospitals. Don't be worried at all. Did it hurt a little? Soon you'll feel just fine. NEXT!

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Pfizer is now recommending one half measure of the first dose.
Source?

I've read of a half dose for 18-55 years olds as the antibodies produced were almost the same with half as with a full dose.. I did not read that it was 1/2 dose across the board.

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
This crap is poison!

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
"New York governor Andrew Cuomo has threatened to fine hospitals up to $100,000 if they don’t speed up coronavirus vaccinations.
Speaking at a news conference, Mr Cuomo the state’s hospitals will be slapped with the fines if they haven’t used their full allocations by the end of this week, and if will face further fines if they don’t distribute future vaccinations within seven days."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...y-covid-vaccines-hospital-fines-b1782210.html

https://www.bitchute.com/video/7nsqlwYufxX3/

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Virus expert claims coronavirus pandemic is “the greatest hoax” ever perpetrated on the world
He continued by saying that face masks are “utterly useless,” that “there is no evidence base for their effectiveness whatsoever” and that any attempts to push mask mandates are “utterly ridiculous.”

“They’re not even worn effectively most of the time. It’s utterly ridiculous. Seeing these unfortunate, uneducated people – I’m not saying that in a pejorative sense – seeing these people walking around like lemming obeying without any knowledge base to put the mask on their face.”​
https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-01-10-expert-virologist-coronavirus-pandemic-greatest-hoax.html#

Silver

Midas Board Mmbr
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
The people who have taken the injection locally are being cheered on by their friends and neighbors - "you're so lucky, can't wait to get mine', etc.

Silver

Midas Board Mmbr
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
I think there's a term for people like that and it rhymes with bleep.
It's disturbing to see people I like lining up for the injections, on the other hand, some of the people I dislike, I don't mind :)

I just can't grasp how people can be so enthusiastic to be test subjects. I know several people who have gotten the injection or will soon, believing things will get back to 'normal' now - they will be able to travel, socialize, go to functions, etc.

Health is the greatest wealth, nothing else even close.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
It's disturbing to see people I like lining up for the injections,
The power of this thing continues to flat out amaze me...

tv mind.jpg

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Now that it’s 2021, the government funded sick days have lapsed. Rather than clarify how we are supposed to handle the labor bureau just let us research for ourselves. Here are the new rules

For reason 1,2,3 (have it, quarantined by gov, or dr thinks you have it), employees are entitled to any of the 80 hours unused in 2020. But the company offers it at their discretion, or voluntarily and has to front the money. This is good through March 31.

For reason 4, 5, and 6 (caring for some exposed, childcare if schools closed, or similar reason) can get 12 weeks at 2/3 pay, but again only if company agrees and fronts the money.

Well thought out as usual. If you get it then 2 weeks, if you’re helping someone else we’ll cover you for 12 weeks

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
At least amongst those in the know, we should probably stop calling it a vaccine

Vaccines provide improved immunity

mRNA supposedly minimizes the severity of symptoms but has no prophylactic properties

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I've talked to some friends who were initially skeptical/anti-mask. Even they are wanting to line up to get the vaccine now. The power of the MSM influence cannot be denied. Doesn't work for me, though.