• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

jbeck57143

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
not a joke -

which begs the question -- was there ever ANY immunity in the shots?

View attachment 217236
Even if that's true that would be more proof of how much better natural immunity is. But if the idea is only to relieve symptoms what immunity is Pfizer talking about? Everyone I mention it to, who's been "vaccinated", knows they're not immune; they know the idea is just to relieve symptoms. How do they know that though? I found that out here and from articles on Dr. Mercola's website. But how do people getting these "vaccines" know they don't provide immunity and that they're only meant to relieve symptoms? Has the media ever said that? Do the manufacturers say that on their websites?

PhucilliJerry

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Do you remember a few years ago, that many virologist either died or were killed by mysterious reasons??

I am now looking back and wondering if there deaths were somehow linked to what is going on today... Dead men tell no tales so to speak.

I actually believe I am living on a planet where half the people have lost their mind...
Wasn’t it holistic doctors and researchers, not necessarily virologists….. could be for the same reasoning though, get rid of as many natural health options as possible before the onset of the virus and then the jabs.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Do you remember a few years ago, that many virologist either died or were killed by mysterious reasons??

I am now looking back and wondering if there deaths were somehow linked to what is going on today... Dead men tell no tales so to speak.

I actually believe I am living on a planet where half the people have lost their mind...
I think it's indisuptable that half the people have lost their minds. The question is which half :-).

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I think it's indisuptable that half the people have lost their minds. The question is which half :-).
trust me I have days when I question my sanity and I'm not saying me or anyone else here has it all right but I do know something is very wrong.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Isn't every one of us here crazy? I certainly know I am!!

1625860404568.png

mnmom

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
My husband got a call from the MN department of health to inform him of all the possible locations nearby where he could get his vaccine. He asked if she knew his vaccination status and she responded oh yes its right here you haven't had your shot yet.

Done...we may pack up and bug out. I'm not taking the thing.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Isn't every one of us here crazy? I certainly know I am!!
My husband got a call from the MN department of health to inform him of all the possible locations nearby where he could get his vaccine. He asked if she knew his vaccination status and she responded oh yes its right here you haven't had your shot yet.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
1625876903791.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Three Dead Presidents:

Jovenel Moise, Haiti

- opposed vaccines; assassinated, 2021

John Magufuli, Tanzania

- “Covid denier”; heart attack, 2021; replacement reverses covid policy

Pierre Nkurunziza, Burundi

- opposed vaccines; heart attack, 2020; replacement reverses covid policy

Someone_else

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Sure would be nice if those 3 countries were named to make it easier to fact check the claim.
... Shootist got the names before I could. I read that the "heart attacks" were artificially induced, which implies that the enemy has a lot of technical assets they can use.

In Tom Clancy's book "Rainbow Six", a doctor induced a heart attack by injecting potassium chloride, which is an accepted safe alternative to table salt, when taken orally. Could the assassins have injected the presidents with a salt without leaving evidence? What about the guards? Can a heart attack be induced from a distance, away from the guards?

Or is there a way to tamper with the foods going to the president that can somehow include something that will result in a heart attack? If the foods were shared with others (in the vein of food tasters), then it would be obvious if others had problems.

Obviously, I don't know much here, but it seems that some sophisticated agency was involved.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

CHILD VAXX HORROR! Mayo Clinic, FDA Documents Tell Frightening Story​

Stew Peters guest hosting on The Alex Jones Show​

BY STEW PETERS SHOW
JULY 9, 2021

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

DR. PETER MCCULLOUGH INTERVIEW - COVID VACCINE AGENDA & THE RUSH TO SUPPRESS ALTERNATIVE TREATMENTS​

Joining me today is Dr. Peter McCullough, here to discuss the COVID-19 vaccine push and how this agenda has overshadowed, whether by ignorance or dishonesty, the viable and efficacious alternative treatments that many experts have been trying to call attention to since the beginning of the COVID crisis.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Apparently theyve been sending lots of text messages as well. My brother has gotten some.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

REVELATION CHAPTER 13: CERTIFICATE OF VACCINATION AI​

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
1625901234151.png

all this pain and suffering for a 'disease' with numbers like this!

Last edited:

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

It may come to that. :(

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Yeah, right!

1625920935905.png

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Oh, well if the two losers on the payroll fact checked the data it must be correct... Lol

Anyway, this all does bring up one important point. They completely failed to get American's guns before rolling out the Plandemic. Seems to be a big problem for these assholes.

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Patent expert Dr. David Martin says Moderna sequenced the specific SARS Covid 2 spike protein prior to the "novel virus" even being discovered!

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

'The Five' blast HHS secretary for attempting to 'walk back' vaccine comments​

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

'The Five' blast HHS secretary for attempting to 'walk back' vaccine comments​

well of course they are tracking names, that's why they come to your door.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
View attachment 217403

all this pain and suffering for a 'disease' with numbers like this!

Over 98% of the patients with deaths & "severe cases" of Covid had VITAMIN D DEFICIENCIES.

Subtract those from the above "statistics" and there is a quasi ZERO PERCENT potential of "problems" from Covid if you take Vitamin D.

This is ONLY THE DEATHS, excluding the SERIOUS CASES =

96% of People Who Died of Coronavirus In One Study Lacked This Vitamin​

EXCERPT

New studies show they were right:

• Researchers in Indonesia looked at 780 COVID-19 cases. They found that 96% of patients who died lacked vitamin D. Whereas 93% of survivors had normal levels.[1]

The researchers found that vitamin D deficient patients were about 10 times more likely to die. They concluded that “Vitamin D status is strongly associated with COVID-19 mortality.”[2]
  • A study published in the journal Aging Clinical and Experimental Research looked at coronavirus and vitamin D levels in 20 European countries. Researchers found that Italy and Spain have lower than average vitamin D levels. Both countries have high numbers of COVID-19 cases and higher death rates.

But northern European countries have higher vitamin D levels, fewer COVID-19 cases, and lower death rates.

People (seniors especially) in southern European countries tend to avoid the sun and more of them have darker skin. Both factors lower vitamin D levels. But Scandinavians have higher levels because they tend to have lighter skin and eat more vitamin D-rich fish products.[3]

Dr. Lee Smith was an author on the study. He said he and his colleagues found a direct relationship “between average vitamin D levels and the number of COVID-19 cases.”

“Vitamin D has been shown to protect against acute respiratory infections,” Dr. Smith said. “Older adults, the group most deficient in vitamin D, are also the ones most seriously affected by COVID-19.”
  • A third study appeared in the online journal medRxiv. Researchers analyzed coronavirus data from 10 countries. They found that low vitamin D levels are associated with a dangerously overactive immune response.

COVID-19 causes lung damage by triggering an overly strong inflammatory response. Vitamin D helps keep coronavirus inflammation under control.[4]

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Make sure that you also take magnesium with your D3,.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Once again, my buddies, my pals,............the yuuuuge pyrenees, bear at 200 lb plus, and his girlfriend stella, in training, the chow pitbull mix rusty, and my adorable little girl jenny will keep em in their fucking car. It worked on the ****** bitch and her assistant when they came for census info..........I watched the whole thing on cctv live, had a cocktail and a good laugh.

It turns out 'groids are scared of dogs.

I have had some decent employees, but those dogs are the best by far.

The clencher............................. if they do make it to the door, are the dogs mean?

Only if I tell em to be.

That makes em go white, well dark brown............

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-07-10 at 2.02.24 PM.png

audio at link

“The [European] Graphene Flagship projects seem to be in the process of developing a solution that’s in search of a problem.” —Terrance Barkan, The Graphene Council, June 2019

In October 2013 the European Union launched two flagship projects: the Human Brain Project (“HBP”); and, the Graphene Flagship (“GF”).

HBP aims to provide researchers worldwide with information & communications technology tools and mathematical models for sharing and analysing large brain data.

GF aims to make Europe the “Graphene Valley” of the world. In total Europe will invest €1 billion into GF as a ten-year push to get graphene innovation out of the laboratory and into commercial applications.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
The door-to-door vaccination program is a census-style check to see who is vaccinated and who isn’t.

They are making a list of the unvaccinated people who refuse to be vaccinated.

Community Health Ambassador Outreach Door Knocking Project to Increase COVID Vaccine Acceptance
more;

Yeah, ignore no solicitation signs - I’m sure the line “I’m not selling anything” will convince everyone

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
View attachment 217449
audio at link

“The [European] Graphene Flagship projects seem to be in the process of developing a solution that’s in search of a problem.” —Terrance Barkan, The Graphene Council, June 2019

In October 2013 the European Union launched two flagship projects: the Human Brain Project (“HBP”); and, the Graphene Flagship (“GF”).

HBP aims to provide researchers worldwide with information & communications technology tools and mathematical models for sharing and analysing large brain data.

GF aims to make Europe the “Graphene Valley” of the world. In total Europe will invest €1 billion into GF as a ten-year push to get graphene innovation out of the laboratory and into commercial applications.

I have always bought my own K-95 masks and use a shield. The only time I use a hospital mask is when I'm in a covid room and need a N-95. Several times I have forgotten my mask and had to wear the hospital surgical mask. I could feel something creepy on them before any of this came out. I wore one an entire shift and my face broke out the next day. I think the crap is on the regular surgical mask and not the N95 or K-95

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
thousands of women seek doctor for reproductive system problems (imagine how many didnt seek doc)

Of the 22 million women vaccinated in the UK, 4,000 reported period changes. A leading OBGYN says it's no cause for alarm.​

• Women have reported heavier or delayed periods or unexpected vaginal bleeding after a COVID vaccine.
  • But leading experts said these changes were mild and shouldn't deter people from getting a shot.
  • The reports don't necessarily mean that COVID-19 vaccines change the menstrual cycle.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-07-10 at 9.15.38 PM.png