• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Someone_else

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
It really looks like the politicians in all countries are DESPЕRATE to get everyone to get the shot. As in, there is a super-powerful master above them that told them, "Get it done! Or else!"

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
It really looks like the politicians in all countries are DESPЕRATE to get everyone to get the shot. As in, there is a super-powerful master above them that told them, "Get it done! Or else!"
been thinking this for a while. Our Governor is crazed. At first I thought it was just an offer of money and power. Now I am wondering if they have been offered survival to get the job done. I see this theme being repeated in other states too.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Count on it. I'm just waiting for my employer to tell me to get it. They've already tied the "covid hardship bonus" to proof of vaccination. So those who don't get jabbed don't get a bonus, it's ~ $1k. If they think they can make me they better start looking for someone to take my shift and good luck with that, even the gov can't find someone with my ticket to hire.

I’d never make my employees take it, but the pressure tactics from the state are getting worse.

A lot of my customers have “woke” language in the T&Cs

Must be proactively encouraging diversity and inclusion
Cannot discriminate against sexual identity or bathroom of choice
These are Fortune 500 companies and well known charities

It’s being forced but by posture only so far. No one has demanded an audit yet

Avalon

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I’d never make my employees take it, but the pressure tactics from the state are getting worse.

A lot of my customers have “woke” language in the T&Cs

Must be proactively encouraging diversity and inclusion
Cannot discriminate against sexual identity or bathroom of choice
These are Fortune 500 companies and well known charities

It’s being forced but by posture only so far. No one has demanded an audit yet
its coming.. once its FDA approved the fun starts for all of us :(

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

They are on a short time-line now because the huge problems are going to ramp massively. And soon they won't be able to hide the damage and the window of opportunity will slam shut.

Also remember, if these companies are forcing everyone to take the shot they are going to have HUGE gaps in a couple years. A couple years vacation with possibly relying on some insurance (ie ur pond) or just doing something simple is not that bad. Demand and supply will be very different in the future and I suspect the employees will have a much greater negotiating stance.

Avalon

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
They are on a short time-line now because the huge problems are going to ramp massively. And soon they won't be able to hide the damage and the window of opportunity will slam shut.
Bingo!!

BigJim#1-8

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

WQFTruckster

Jolliest asshole this side of the nuthouse
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The pressure is ramping up here too. A vendor of ours at work, a small family owned company, the entire family just got Covid, most went to the hospital, some are still there. All unvaccinated. They have been shut down for over a week now which is starting to put us in a bind. There are still 4 of us holdouts here in a company of 15 or so, but the owner has been using this as an example to put heavy pressure on us. Not sure if he would fire any one over it, but still.

My wife just had her annual girly doctor visit this morning. First question was if she was vaccinated. As soon as she said no the doc proceeded to launch into a 20 minute lecture dispelling all of the "conspiracy" theories and laying on the guilt trip thick-- "you owe it to your beautiful children to stay alive for their sake". My wife sat there dumbfounded. Unbelievable.

It's all so surreal. So much fear in every direction. Not sure what comes next, but I'm really not looking forward to it.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
1626114436904.png

GOLDBRIX

'SUSH, MY NEW SAFE HOUSE"
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
The pressure is ramping up here too. A vendor of ours at work, a small family owned company, the entire family just got Covid, most went to the hospital, some are still there. All unvaccinated. They have been shut down for over a week now which is starting to put us in a bind. There are still 4 of us holdouts here in a company of 15 or so, but the owner has been using this as an example to put heavy pressure on us. Not sure if he would fire any one over it, but still.

My wife just had her annual girly doctor visit this morning. First question was if she was vaccinated. As soon as she said no the doc proceeded to launch into a 20 minute lecture dispelling all of the "conspiracy" theories and laying on the guilt trip thick-- "you owe it to your beautiful children to stay alive for their sake". My wife sat there dumbfounded. Unbelievable.

It's all so surreal. So much fear in every direction. Not sure what comes next, but I'm really not looking forward to it.
DELTA Airlines is doing the same thing to their personnel especially Management. Nobody is being forced to take a Jab Juice, but their is heavy pressure from "On High" and the "Jabbed" Peers.
Getting close to ostracizing Non-Vaxers.

BigJim#1-8

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
DELTA Airlines is doing the same thing to their personnel especially Management. Nobody is being forced to take a Jab Juice, but their is heavy pressure from "On High" and the "Jabbed" Peers.
Getting close to ostracizing Non-Vaxers.
Alinsky tactics.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Avalon

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
a new episode of The Twilight Zone ...and yes some people think this is fine.

Biden Regime to Monitor Private Communications, Calls on SMS Carriers to “Dispel Misinformation About Vaccines That is Sent Over Social Media and Text Messages”​

The Biden regime is now calling on SMS carriers to “fact-check” text messages in an effort to stop ‘misinformation’ about the Covid-19 vaccine.
Last Tuesday White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said the Biden Administration will be sending goons door-to-door to harass unvaccinated Americans.
Advertisement - story continues below

Biden confirmed that during his remarks last week and said his admin will focus on communities where vaccination rates are low.
“We need to go community-by-community, neighborhood-by-neighborhood, and oft times door-to-door, literally knocking on doors,” Biden said.

TRENDING: EXCLUSIVE: Top Trump Campaign Insider Speaks Out - "RNC Did Not Want Us to Fight for the President - They Collected $220 Million for Legal Fees - Where Did It Go?"
Now the Biden regime and its Democrat allies are going to monitor private communications to “dispel misinformation about vaccines that is sent over social media and text messages.”
Democrat goons are already attacking TPUSA’s Charlie Kirk for his messaging campaign around vaccine efforts.

“Organizations that are feeding misinformation and trying to mischaracterize this type of trusted-messenger work, I believe you are doing a disservice to the country and to the doctors, the faith leaders, community leaders, and others who are working to get people vaccinated, save lives, and help end this pandemic,” WH Covid response coordinator Jeff Zients said at a news conference last week.
Politico reported:
Biden allied groups, including the Democratic National Committee, are also planning to engage fact-checkers more aggressively and work with SMS carriers to dispel misinformation about vaccines that is sent over social media and text messages. The goal is to ensure that people who may have difficulty getting a vaccination because of issues like transportation see those barriers lessened or removed entirely.
“We are steadfastly committed to keeping politics out of the effort to get every American vaccinated so that we can save lives and help our economy further recover,” White House spokesperson Kevin Munoz said. “When we see deliberate efforts to spread misinformation, we view that as an impediment to the country’s public health and will not shy away from calling that out.”
Charlie Kirk, the pro-Trump co-founder of the conservative student organization Turning Point USA, said on Fox last week that he was embarking on a “massive public relations campaign” around vaccination efforts, which he compared it to an “Apartheid-style open air hostage situation.” (Turning Point’s other founder, Bill Montgomery, died last year from coronavirus-related complications.)
The rabid left already has complete control over the internet and censors social media posts and blog posts so it was a matter of time until they started censoring text messages.

Avalon

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

ARE COVID VACCINES CREATING VARIANTS? LET'S LOOK AT WHAT THE SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH SAYS...​

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Long video, but worth it.

Dr. Vladimir Zelenko Discusses How Covid-19 Shots Might Reduce Lifespan​

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

Avalon

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Training program for going door to door:

My plan is to not answer the door but I spend a lot of time outside so I might have to confront them. If I do I will tell them the people they are looking for are on vacation and I am the pet sitter.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I think they're right about “non-soliciting”

Make sure your “no-trespassing” signs are up

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
In France, Rothchild ex-bankster now President Macron announced new dictatorial rules coming up...

ALL medical personnel will have to be vaxxed.

Without a vaxx passport, you won't be able to go to the movies, a theater, a restaurant... or even a cafe' table outside... take a bus or a train or a plane...

OR GO TO A HOSPITAL...

Where are the LAWSUITS???? Where are the STREET RIOTS???

Avalon

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
In France, Rothchild ex-bankster now President Macron announced new dictatorial rules coming up...

ALL medical personnel will have to be vaxxed.

Without a vaxx passport, you won't be able to go to the movies, a theater, a restaurant... or even a cafe' table outside... take a bus or a train or a plane...

OR GO TO A HOSPITAL...

Where are the LAWSUITS???? Where are the STREET RIOTS???
I fear we have lost the war Demonic forces are now ruling unopposed. What will become of kids and grandchildren.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
On this coming Saturday, my wife gets her 2nd Pfizer jab.

I have to look up the hospitals in my area....

Meanwhile giving her aspirin (against blood clotting) every day...