• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Agavegirl1

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
https://www.bbc.com/news/health-57766717.amp

This short article lays out some very important facts. Covid 19 is not a disease of children. The numbers are amazingly low. Chances of death in Great Britain for a child are 2 in 1,000, 000.

Yet the authors "waffle" when it comes to the question of vaccinating kids.

One author is quoted, "but we do know that their risk of having severe illness and coming to intensive care, while still low, is greater than the general public".

WHAT?.............REALLY?

The entire article stresses the fact that children have in fact, have almost 0 risk. Yet that risk is somehow GREATER than the general public? I don't want to say that is a lie, but it makes absolutely NO sense whatsoever. And this "dingbat" author uses this nonsense statement to justify recommending vaccinating children.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Reaction score
These cunts are acting with impunity, they seem to give no fucks for any consequences for their actions.

I think it's time to lock and load gentlemen.

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Training program for going door to door:

What? I have a no solicitation sign, u come and knock on my door, expect my response,

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
https://www.bbc.com/news/health-57766717.amp

This short article lays out some very important facts. Covid 19 is not a disease of children. The numbers are amazingly low. Chances of death in Great Britain for a child are 2 in 1,000, 000.

Yet the authors "waffle" when it comes to the question of vaccinating kids.

One author is quoted, "but we do know that their risk of having severe illness and coming to intensive care, while still low, is greater than the general public".

WHAT?.............REALLY?

The entire article stresses the fact that children have in fact, have almost 0 risk. Yet that risk is somehow GREATER than the general public? I don't want to say that is a lie, but it makes absolutely NO sense whatsoever. And this "dingbat" author uses this nonsense statement to justify recommending vaccinating children.
My daughter is involved with protesting local school boards and this is waking parents up out of their coma. Many are asking what is the big push to vaccinate the children when it COVID does not really affect them. The strategy for NC is to make the little kids wear masks until the vaccine opens up to them. Then only the vaccinated kids can go mask less. Its child abuse.

Last edited:

Avalon

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
These cunts are acting with impunity, they seem to give no fucks for any consequences for their actions.

I think it's time to lock and load gentlemen.
can you fill us in on what's going on there?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

MATH WARS: We have the plans to the DOMINION Death Star.​

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
In France, Rothchild ex-bankster now President Macron announced new dictatorial rules coming up...

ALL medical personnel will have to be vaxxed.

Without a vaxx passport, you won't be able to go to the movies, a theater, a restaurant... or even a cafe' table outside... take a bus or a train or a plane...

OR GO TO A HOSPITAL...

Where are the LAWSUITS???? Where are the STREET RIOTS???

I forgot to mention that non-vaxxed will not be allowed acces to malls & department stores...

And then in the fall they'll make the "convenience PCR testing" ("convenience" for going through borders) A PAY SERVICE (the case in Sweden already), while up to now it's been under "free healthcare"...

Non-vaxxed healthcare workers will be FIRED.

Last edited:

Avalon

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I forgot to mention that non-vaxxed will not be allowed acces to malls & department stores...

And then in the fall they'll make the "convenience PCR testing" ("convenience" for going through borders) A PAY SERVICE (the case in Sweden already), while up to now it's been under "free healthcare"...

I am seeing protests in FRANCE on media but are they real

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

How will they be checking one's status at the door?
Ie: will showing a fake vax card work, or will they be doing it via a database?

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

WQFTruckster

Jolliest asshole this side of the nuthouse
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Is there any indication of pushback on this, or are people there just accepting it?

BigJim#1-8

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

BigJim#1-8

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
1626273127671.png

Avalon

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
yeah they started here.. they found an old black man who said he had not gotten the vaccine because he was house bound. They build a whole story around the old fellow.. LOL I'm not sure there were a lot of takers.
I try to avoid any contact with the MSM. Trump was spot on with them...FAKE NEWS!

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I am seeing protests in FRANCE on media but are they real

Though I live in France, I'm NOT on "Social Media", so what I see is only MSM and NO MENTION... and there aren't a ton of "alternative media" like in the US... apart from TVLIBERTES with several shows a week...

The muzzies have a TON of "social media & alternative websites", that I have NO WISH to look into... fwiw... at least 10% if not close to 20% of those who live here... and who are very vocal and who don't get anything but "suspended sentences" when they are GUILTY of violence... That would be "islamophobic"...
A NON-MUSLIM Frenchman would be doing TIME for what the muzzies & Blacks do... but often the Blacks or Muzzies who finally "get caught" in a murder already have an arrest-list of 20-80 "previous offenses" where they didn't do a DAY in jail...

The dog-walking park kitty-corner from my house (of retiree single-family houses, 1/4 mile from the "projects") gets 10ish cars parking every Friday & Saturday night, with only MALES (muzzies), with loud music blaring, hollering, lighting off noise-maker firecrackers, honking horns, burning rubber on the road when they leave (@ 5am)... and when you call the equivalent of 911, the cops only drive by slowly "to show that they're aware of it", but don't get out of their cars... Not wanting to get into any "conflict" with the SAVAGES. Only MALES - now that's "quite a party", eh?...

I've been waiting for a killing there, so that there might be some "response by the authorities"...

I've been debating whether to go to a local pig-farmer's, and filling some paint buckets with pig manure on Thursdays, to spread out where they meet on Fridays & Saturdays... Wouldn't be fun for those who walk their dogs there during the daytime, though... and the wind could bring the smell towards us...

Last edited:

Avalon

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
The pr*cks in the MA state legislature are trying to take away the religious exemption for the poison shots.....I cannot stand this state/
thats going on in other states too

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I'd like to get hold of the SPECIFIC CLAUSES of the Nuremberg Trials on "Unvoluntary Medical Experiments On Humans"... so that I could have a printout...

As well as on "disobeying UNLAWFUL ORDERS"...

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I'd like to get hold of the SPECIFIC CLAUSES of the Nuremberg Trials on "Unvoluntary Medical Experiments On Humans"... so that I could have a printout...

also

Article 7 prohibits torture, cruel, inhuman or degrading punishment and non-consensual medical or scientific treatment.[25] As with Article 6, it cannot be derogated from under any circumstances.[18] The article is now interpreted to impose similar obligations to those required by the United Nations Convention Against Torture, including not just prohibition of torture, but active measures to prevent its use and a prohibition on refoulement.[26] In response to Nazi human experimentation during WW2 this article explicitly includes a prohibition on medical and scientific experimentation without consent.[25]

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Britain looking at monthly covid shots.

Avalon

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Atocha

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The crunch is coming soon, I feel it in the air. No vaxx = no bill paying, all accounts seized, no d.l., no insurance, no travel. This is out of control. There never was any push back as this creeping dystopia, just apathy and overwhelming trust in corps and gov. Bewildering.
The "Mark of the Beast"...

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The pr*cks in the MA state legislature are trying to take away the religious exemption for the poison shots.....I cannot stand this state/
Mrs. Old can retire at 50% from her teaching job right now, and she will if this goes through. Sucks, but better to struggle a bit financially than have poor health. And don't even get me started on my 9 year old daughter. We'll just go on a cross country home schooling rock climbing trip. I want to say this in the nicest way: FUCK THEM.

BigJim#1-8

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
1626290572071.png