• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Mrs. Old can retire at 50% from her teaching job right now, and she will if this goes through. Sucks, but better to struggle a bit financially than have poor health. And don't even get me started on my 9 year old daughter. We'll just go on a cross country home schooling rock climbing trip. I want to say this in the nicest way: FUCK THEM.
I can tell you from the response in the parent groups my daughter is involved with that many kids will be pulled from school if they force vaccination on children. Your wife will be in demand in parent home school groups. This is what has to happen. Like minded people have to form groups. We are looking for alternatives for my granddaughter as we speak.

Avalon

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
wait a minute...isn't ethylene oxide the stuff they found in the covid tests manufactured by the chi-coms?
yup, and people are getting weekly covid tests

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
1626296042399.png

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Reaction score
can you fill us in on what's going on there?

The fuckers are running a scare campaign in Sydney to increase vaccination rates. However I just found out that the "vaccine" makers are liable here unlike in the US. This explains why the lawyers are champing at the bit.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
The fuckers are running a scare campaign in Sydney to increase vaccination rates. However I just found out that the "vaccine" makers are liable here unlike in the US. This explains why the lawyers are champing at the bit.

The loophole is you have to be alive to enjoy the win

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-07-14 at 4.39.56 PM.png

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Honest question

What’s wrong with us that we carry spy devices, know full well they are spying, complain they are spying but continue to use them

When is enough, enough and people toss their iPhones and iPads

I’m guilty too
Because the problem is not solved by throwing them away.

We are in a war of information. We have to share what we know and believe.

If we throw away the devices which the people we need to reach use to receive information, then how do we reach those people?

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

If we throw away the devices which the people we need to reach use to receive information, then how do we reach those people?

I’m looking at things like this, not necessarily this brand, but the idea.

I have to do something. Listening to Laura local today about the 4th amendment being completely gone. It’s fight or flight time

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Also a question if scale. If a small percentage threw them, you’re right but if the majority opted out. A non-tracking competitor would try to get that market share

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Also a question if scale. If a small percentage threw them, you’re right but if the majority opted out. A non-tracking competitor would try to get that market share
At the point where the majority are ready to opt out then we have already won the information war. Bring on that day.

Avalon

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
look at Athens today!!! maybe there is hope. I wish i could be there with them.
Greek authorities have blamed a recent increase in confirmed virus cases on crowded entertainment venues. Under new restrictions, leisure facilities will only be open to people who are vaccinated. A mandatory vaccination policy is planned for workers at care facilities and hospitals.

In Athens, protesters chanted “Hands off our kids” and held up a banner reading, “We say no to vaccine poison.”

Just over half of Greece's population has received at least one vaccine dose. Starting Thursday, people as young as 15 will be allowed to book a vaccination appointment with parental consent.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NoNewNormal/comments/okceq2

Last edited:

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Greek authorities have blamed a recent increase in confirmed virus cases on crowded entertainment venues. Under new restrictions, leisure facilities will only be open to people who are vaccinated. A mandatory vaccination policy is planned for workers at care facilities and hospitals.

In Athens, protesters chanted “Hands off our kids” and held up a banner reading, “We say no to vaccine poison.”

Just over half of Greece's population has received at least one vaccine dose. Starting Thursday, people as young as 15 will be allowed to book a vaccination appointment with parental consent.

Incredibly small numbers....fuck the media and their lies.

Avalon

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

WQFTruckster

Jolliest asshole this side of the nuthouse
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I should not laugh but this is hysterical.. oh the propaganda. I work with COVID patients and when they are sick enough to be on oxygen they do not have the desire or ability to talk that much. BAD ACTING. :rotf:

Hell, the (very) few times over the years I've actually had the flu, there's no way I could have held a conversation that well. This guy looks like he could hop out of bed and run around the block a few times.

WQFTruckster

Jolliest asshole this side of the nuthouse
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score

The spontaneous protests popping up all over Europe are giving me some renewed hope. I have always thought there are a lot of people that begrudgingly went along with the masks and lockdowns, but would not roll over for mandatory jabs. It's encouraging to see this play out. If the governments of the world don't back down on this, they are going to have a war on their hands.

Avalon

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
The spontaneous protests popping up all over Europe are giving me some renewed hope. I have always thought there are a lot of people that begrudgingly went along with the masks and lockdowns, but would not roll over for mandatory jabs. It's encouraging to see this play out. If the governments of the world don't back down on this, they are going to have a war on their hands.
I was so proud of my Greek people yesterday. Greece has a rich history of loving freedom in spite of their communist issues. Then the EU came along and started handing them "free money" and screwed up their work ethnic and dynamic of survival. I saw the Greece I grew up with yesterday. One thing people have to understand about protest is you have to organize early. The people protesting masks will be the backbone and foundation of the vaccine protests. I have been to three demonstration in Raleigh so far. The mothers who are getting really pissed off about the masks are now organizing , hiring lawyers and gathering troops. They will be the backbone of the anti vaccine laws for kids. Getting a law stopped is hard enough but reversing a law is darn near impossible.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

clyderose

Reaction score
one of the guys who works for me told me that yesterday his 15 yr old daughter fessed up and showed him her double shot signed vaccine card. She got vaxxed at the local Holiday inn over the course of two weeks without his knowledge and he is furious but doesn't know what can be done about it, I thought that at this point in time parents still had to sign for medical treatment for their minor children???

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Apparently your kids need your permission to get their ears pierced, but not to get an abortion or vaccination. Oh brave new world.

Someone_else

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
he is furious but doesn't know what can be done about it
I would ask about low dose aspirin for blood clots and anything that can support and stabilize the immune system. Ask about vitamins C and D, NAC, and whether anti-histamines would help. The MRNA things will instruct cells to produce toxins so that her immune system will fight them. This sounds a lot like inducing an auto-immune condition, so maybe research on auto-immune problems can be useful.

Avalon

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
one of the guys who works for me told me that yesterday his 15 yr old daughter fessed up and showed him her double shot signed vaccine card. She got vaxxed at the local Holiday inn over the course of two weeks without his knowledge and he is furious but doesn't know what can be done about it, I thought that at this point in time parents still had to sign for medical treatment for their minor children???
nope, they can make their own medical decisions concerning the vaccination at 12 years old now. Not only that but they are trying to lure the kids with incentive. Welcome to Biden America.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
nope, they can make their own medical decisions concerning the vaccination at 12 years old now. Not only that but they are trying to lure the kids with incentive. Welcome to Biden America.

That sounds like a possible Lawsuit and criminal assault charges to the medical provider. Contract law and minor's not able to make decisions for themselves is pretty strong I believe, even when I don't agree with it always. IE I still think a 15 year old should be able to get a bank account. Destroying their own bodies is another story. If she suffers any damage I would be suing the ever loving crap out of the people who gave her that card.

Someone_else

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Contract law and minor's not able to make decisions for themselves is pretty strong I believe
What I have picked up over the years is that minors can certainly enter into contracts. But, it may be impossible to legally enforce that contract. To make it super simple, a seven year old girl can sign a contract to buy a house. It is perfectly legal. But if she decides to stop making payments, the bank has ZERO ability to force her to pay.

So when someone says that minors can't enter into contracts, they are wrong in the legal sense. But they do have some amount of practical truth, that contracting with a minor may not be viable.

Added: I also heard many times that parents can NOT sign away the rights of their children. So the stupid "hold harmless" contracts for summer camp, ski trips, or whatever have NO legal bearing. The child has the right to sue for damages, without regard for the parent's "consent" signature. But the child may have to wait for age 18 to file suit.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Reaction score

THE "VACCINES" ARE A FUCKING POISON

relevant COVID-19 vaccines means registered goods containing a substance included in Schedule 4 to the current Poisons Standard for which an indication has been accepted in relation to the inclusion of the goods in the Register that relates to the active immunisation for the prevention of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) caused by SARS-CoV-2.

The second bolded text is my emphasis.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

CDC REMOVES 150K DEATHS FROM VAERS SYSTEM - VACCINE GENOCIDE​

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Reaction score

Avalon

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Avalon

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

How To Survive The Final Solution End Game​

Avalon

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

How To Survive The Final Solution End Game​

If half of this is true we are done :(

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Go ask Biden for your allowances and when you get hungry call Kamala

You’re either my kid or their kid

Last edited:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score