• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
1611687588885.png

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
WOW, amazing interview . Why is no one listening to her
YES, I just finished watching.
She hit ALL the hot spots & she did it with class, style & facts. :2 thumbs up::finished::finished::finished:

I did.

At 26:25 in the video:
  1. NAC (Acetylcysteine)
  2. Vitamin C
  3. Vitamin D
  4. Zinc
  5. Selenium
  6. Quercetin
Approximated optimal levels and recommended levels of those listed supplements exist and are published, but I don't know how well is immunity against diseases (Wuhan flu etc.) calculated in those recommendations.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Those are her recommendations to buff your bodies immunities up enough to withstand any assault by any 'corona' virus.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
that is a good question

Dr Merritt has quite the credentials , she would rip Faux-Fauci a new one in a debate

no one “important” is listening to Dr Merritt because the “important” people are all crooks , people like the Surgeon General , WHO , CDC , FDA , and Big Pharma and these crooks are hell bent on making a profit come hell or high water.....

throw in some Ivermectin and drink gin tonic with quinine and BAM!..99.9987% covid safe

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
bong forget your booster shots! they will protect us from the covid 19 “variants” that are hitting South Africa and South America

just take the damn shot.....Dr Nancy Sniderman

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
"A California X-ray technician died earlier this month, just four days after receiving his second dose of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine, a report said.
Tim Zook, 60, died at UC Irvine Medical Center on Jan. 9 after first falling ill at South Coast Global Medical Center — where he worked — hours after receiving the second jab, the Orange County Register reported.

Zook, a married father of three, had shared his excitement on Facebook after completing the vaccination."

https://nypost.com/2021/01/28/ca-health-care-worker-dies-days-after-receiving-covid-19-vaccine/

Densus

Silver Miner
"A California X-ray technician died earlier this month, just four days after receiving his second dose of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine, a report said.
Tim Zook, 60, died at UC Irvine Medical Center on Jan. 9 after first falling ill at South Coast Global Medical Center — where he worked — hours after receiving the second jab, the Orange County Register reported.

Zook, a married father of three, had shared his excitement on Facebook after completing the vaccination."

https://nypost.com/2021/01/28/ca-health-care-worker-dies-days-after-receiving-covid-19-vaccine/
I will be glad when a few of these nut jobs around me take their shots. It will be a great time

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I will be glad when a few of these nut jobs around me take their shots. It will be a great time
My 35 yo daughter is taking the vaccine much to my dismay. She's an NP who works at a local hospital and has pretty much told me that all the internet videos are lies and the medical community isn't wrong about the vaccine requirements.

I'm beside myself as she's one of the few people on the planet that can go toe to toe with me so I've backed off so I won't poison our relationship with this topic.

Densus

Silver Miner
My 35 yo daughter is taking the vaccine much to my dismay. She's an NP who works at a local hospital and has pretty much told me that all the internet videos are lies and the medical community isn't wrong about the vaccine requirements.

I'm beside myself as she's one of the few people on the planet that can go toe to toe with me so I've backed off so I won't poison our relationship with this topic.
Best of luck to y'all.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

I hear ya on the backing off part to just be able to talk with them.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Platinum Bling

You are doing what you have to do to stay a part of her life and respect her choices. I know its hard. My best friend took the shoot this week too. She is in PA school and didn't put up a fight. :( I have been saying a lot of prayers. I hope we are the ones who are wrong

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
CDC’s Vaccine Injury Reporting System ‘Temporarily Down’

When The Defender reached out to the CDC’s media department to find out why the system is down, and when it’s expected to be working again, we got a recording that said the media department was experiencing an “unusually high volume of calls,” and that callers should “hang up and try again later.”

https://nationalpreview.com/cdcs-vaccine-injury-reporting-system-temporarily-down/

Hmmm....

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member

Silver

Midas Board Mmbr
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
I'd say about 1/2 the population locally are signing up and want the injection. If I could, I would ask them if they normally volunteer for drug experiments? In the previous mRNA trials with animals (ferrets and cats), they all died after being exposed to wild viruses. They skipped the animals trials on Covid-1984 and went straight to human trials. Merck has pull out of covid experiments and stated that the best immunity to covid is natural immunity from exposure, not mRNA injections.

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffnt&q=merck+pulls+out+of+covid+vaccine&ia=web

Last edited:

AgBar

Commodore
Gold Chaser
Heard this from a colleague today (well, yesterday now, since I'm up late)

Our company has recently started with the "quick test" or whatever. Dude came back positive., so he had to go to a hospital and get the "real" (haha!) test. Came back positive on that one, too. The person doing the second test said "ok, that counts for two"

"what?"

"Well, you tested positive on the quick test, and then on the second test. So that's two COVID positives."

He told us after this all happened, after his quarantine, during which he was not sick at all.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Ask your pro vaccine friends two questions

1) did you know the Pfizer vaccine isn’t an approved drug. It being given under a political approval process called EUA (emergency use authorization). The label says “unapproved drug” right on it

2) have you ever seen a drug label that has confidential information (the purpose of the label is standardized disclosure of the knowns).

See for yourself https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/drugInfo.cfm?setid=908ecbe7-2f1b-42dd-94bf-f917ec3c5af8

Densus

Silver Miner
39-year-old nurse aide dies ‘within 48 hours’ of receiving mandated COVID-19 shot

Patrick Delaney Wed Jan 27, 2021 - 3:16 pm EST

HURON, Ohio, January 27, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — A 39-year-old woman with no known comorbidities died unexpectedly in northern Ohio within 48 hours of receiving a COVID-19 vaccine, which was reportedly required by her employer. Janet L. Moore, a nurse aide at Admirals Pointe Nursing Home (APNH) in Huron, was found unresponsive in her car outside her apartment complex on December 31 around 8:00 p.m., her brother Jacob Gregory told LifeSiteNews. “She was coming home from work and as soon as she drove into her parking lot she passed away,” he said. “According to her neighbors she wasn’t feeling good directly after the vaccine, and then ever since the vaccine she was actually feeling nauseated, she’d have like migraines and stuff like that. And then, within 48 hours, she ended up passing away.” When asked if he knew the brand of the vaccine, Gregory, who lives in Akron, said, “According to my brother, it was by Pfizer, but I’m not absolutely sure on that.” Gregory mentioned that his deceased sister, a mother of two sons, was required to receive this vaccine due to her nursing home employment. “Yes, it was a mandatory vaccine that she had to take for her job,” he said.When asked if it was a condition for her employment, he answered, “As far as that extent, I’m not sure how much pressure they are actually pushing. They did tell her that she needs it for her job, but I’m not exactly sure if they were going to lay her off, or fire her, or to what extent it would actually take.”

Trisha Brown, Administrator at APNH, declined to comment on whether it was the policy of their organization to require the vaccine, if Moore actually received such an injection, or whether they were administering a Pfizer or Moderna product. A nursing home in Janesville, Wisconsin, which mandated their employees receive these experimental biological agents did in fact lay off workers who declined the injections. Nearly a dozen employees were forced from their jobs due to the policy, and 27 wrote letters of complaint seeking to have the policy changed. Their concerns included how this biological agent, which was rushed through development and testing, may have dangerous, unknown long-term effects, while others expressed worries about it affecting their pregnancy or fertility. More generally they objected to being told they had to take a vaccine which was not approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). While these vaccines have been given emergency use authorization by the FDA, neither has the full approval of the agency.

Estimates from the American Health Care Association suggest that around 50 percent of long-term care staff are declining the injections.

LINK:..https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/3...-48-hours-of-receiving-mandated-covid-19-shot

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Going to be a shortage of nurses. you know, cause they are all dying.

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Windfall for .gov with the hefty estate tax.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Windfall for .gov with the hefty estate tax.
Biden hasn’t gotten around to that yet. We still get the first 11 million tax free ;)

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Biden hasn’t gotten around to that yet. We still get the first 11 million tax free ;)
that doesn't even scratch the surface. Can you lend a brother a few million to get me past the tax man?

Silver

Midas Board Mmbr
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Exemption is $11.58 million for singles for tax year 2020 and $23.16 million for married couples.

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Anti Vaccine protest shuts down clinic briefly. Sadly most people just think they are nuts. :(

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...sR25AkGxxwJruGSdSfT8Ms-KfKwHDWiA4Lguc8KePktOs
Yup, talked to my pro-vaxx Mom yesterday, she's quite dismayed I'm so anti mask, anti-vaxx. The only time I got the flu was when she talked me into a jab. It was nasty, the 90 day flu. Everyone here is fully invested in masks, destroying their immune systems and bathing in hand sanitizer. Get that shit away from me lol.

Avalon

Platinum Bling
Yup, talked to my pro-vaxx Mom yesterday, she's quite dismayed I'm so anti mask, anti-vaxx. The only time I got the flu was when she talked me into a jab. It was nasty, the 90 day flu. Everyone here is fully invested in masks, destroying their immune systems and bathing in hand sanitizer. Get that shit away from me lol.
yup, took one flu shot in my life and got sick as hell. At this point I don't care if people understand how I feel. I just want my body left alone.
I talked to my two closets friends yesterday about why they took the vaccine. My young PA friend told me she knew it was inevitable and she was very concerned about long term effects. My other friend in her 40s told me she knew it was inevitable and to be honest she wanted to take it to see what it would do to her. She is concerned the kids will be required to get it and she wanted to see her reaction before her daughter is forced into it. I'm just sitting here wondering what universe I landed in.

Last edited:

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Dr. Lee Merritt: In Animal Studies, After Being Injected With MRNA Technology, All Animals Died Upon Reinfection

https://humansarefree.com/2021/01/dr-lee-merritt-animal-studies-mrna-t...

We've never made it through an animal study with this type of virus. The mRNA Vaccine was rolled out before it was even studied by the FDA. What happened is all animals died… but they didn’t die of the “vaccine”. What they died from what used to be called “immune enhancement” and now they call it “antibody dependent enhancement” (ADE).

And people are lining up for this.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

plata_oro

Seeker
Seeker
My mom got her shot and had to sign a waiver. Anyone else out there hear of this? I never intended to get mine but hearing this makes feel relieved because now they can't mandate it given the risks associated with it.

Avalon

Platinum Bling
My mom got her shot and had to sign a waiver. Anyone else out there hear of this? I never intended to get mine but hearing this makes feel relieved because now they can't mandate it given the risks associated with it.
Not true, they can still mandate it. Yearly flu shots require you sign a waiver too. The only possible thing that might make the covid vaccine not be required is has not been approved other that for pandemic emergency use. That won't last long though and even that did not stop the local Durham Sheriffs department from requiring Officers to get the COVID vaccine. I imagine some will not comply and then we will see what happens. Hopefully religious exemption can still apply to covid vaccine or many of us will be unemplyed.

Avalon

Platinum Bling

plata_oro

Seeker
Seeker
Not true, they can still mandate it. Yearly flu shots require you sign a waiver too. The only possible thing that might make the covid vaccine not be required is has not been approved other that for pandemic emergency use. That won't last long though and even that did not stop the local Durham Sheriffs department from requiring Officers to get the COVID vaccine. I imagine some will not comply and then we will see what happens. Hopefully religious exemption can still apply to covid vaccine or many of us will be unemplyed.

Well my employer said they are not going to mandate it. I know that can change but we are considered essential and there are too many of us to force this on. Food is a necessity most at my plant don't want anything to do with this vaccine(s). I am willing to guess there many in food service who want nothing to do with this. Giving they are already having trouble finding people to hire, they (food service employers) will continue to tread lightly.

As far as Sheriffs and "public servants" go, I would like to extend my personal thank you for being a guinea pig. You are final acting like the public servant I would expect. Now get back to being oath breaking merchants and continue fleecing those of us in the private sector you rely upon more than you will ever know.

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Seeker
that is a good question

Dr Merritt has quite the credentials , she would rip Faux-Fauci a new one in a debate

no one “important” is listening to Dr Merritt because the “important” people are all crooks , people like the Surgeon General , WHO , CDC , FDA , and Big Pharma and these crooks are hell bent on making a profit come hell or high water.....

throw in some Ivermectin and drink gin tonic with quinine and BAM!..99.9987% covid safe
I'm not convinced profit is the sole, or even main, motive for the events currently unfolding.

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Recent Radio Plea:
"Please get your vaccine when your turn comes up..."

I laughed and thought: What makes you think I'm in line?

LOL

:summer:

plata_oro

Seeker
Seeker
Recent Radio Plea:
"Please get your vaccine when your turn comes up..."

I laughed and thought: What makes you think I'm in line?

LOL

:summer:
They are pumping the pro-vax propaganda here too. Maybe an attempt to off the weak-minded herd first? Do business with what's left? I sure hope so. Well for my health's sake.

I don't wish harm on the working class American. But to go through life thinking ignorance is bliss, I can't exactly feel sorry for the sheeple of this country. My two of my brothers and mom have already had their first shot, and my dad and stepmom are in line for it. I didn't convince them to take this, if anything quite the opposite.

People are perfectly capable of making their own decisions and they will have to live with them. Unfortunately most will place blame on somebody (Trump) or something (anti-vaxxers) should their experience with the vax be unpleasant......

Anyone else out there using colloidal silver (or silver hydrosol) as a supplement? I have been taking it daily in small doses (nasal spray). The one week I stopped, last January I swear I caught this covid-19. I have been using pretty much daily since and haven't gotten nearly that sick. I will use the throat spray when I feel the need and any potential illness is eliminated. I haven't turned blue yet either.....

Avalon

Platinum Bling
Well my employer said they are not going to mandate it. I know that can change but we are considered essential and there are too many of us to force this on. Food is a necessity most at my plant don't want anything to do with this vaccine(s). I am willing to guess there many in food service who want nothing to do with this. Giving they are already having trouble finding people to hire, they (food service employers) will continue to tread lightly.

As far as Sheriffs and "public servants" go, I would like to extend my personal thank you for being a guinea pig. You are final acting like the public servant I would expect. Now get back to being oath breaking merchants and continue fleecing those of us in the private sector you rely upon more than you will ever know.
that gave me a chuckle. Its the strangest thing I have ever seen. "Educated" Drs, Nurses, Techs and the majority of healthcare workers lining up to take an experimental vaccine no questions asked. The only excuse I can offer is we do see the effects of real covid cases and it can be unnerving. From what I gather on the forum most feel the vaccine side effects can't be worse than COVID. Count your blessings if your work doesn't require it. Its going to be required most places :(