• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Here is another report of damage to blood vessels. Don't forget that ascorbic acid offers great protection to blood vessels, and a severe lack results in the body tissues falling apart (scurvy).

Ascorbic acid = aspirin, right?

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Out of all of the Video's I have watched on this "plandemic" this is by far the most informative.

A huge thank you for posting this.

DR. REINER FUELLMICH & DR. DAVID MARTIN DROP BOMBSHELL AFTER BOMBSHELL​

www.bitchute.com

Dr. Reiner Fuellmich & Dr. David Martin Drop Bombshell After Bombshell

Yep, BIOLOGICAL WARFARE...

Patents from as far back as 1999 on the sequencing of COVID... etc... Including a Pfizer vaccine...

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
one of the guys who works for me told me that yesterday his 15 yr old daughter fessed up and showed him her double shot signed vaccine card. She got vaxxed at the local Holiday inn over the course of two weeks without his knowledge and he is furious but doesn't know what can be done about it, I thought that at this point in time parents still had to sign for medical treatment for their minor children???

And no need for parents' permission for schools to hand out condoms to 13 year-olds...

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Salycitic acid is asprin, ascorbic acid is vitamin c
Thanx for clearing that up... but aspirin is also essential in "thinning blood" and "preventing blood clots"... Not for those who are
- allergic to aspirin
- bleeders
- suffering from ulcers...

Best to not "swallow the pills", but buy the "effervescent" or crush them & mix with water to drink, so they don't stick to the stomach wall creating ulcers...

Myself, I chew them...

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Today, Saturday, there were anti-Covid-Passport demonstrations planned throughout France...

I live in the boonies, and - oh, irony! - had to drive my wife to get her 2nd Pfizer jab... So far, she seems ok...

I don't turn on the tv (ALL channels RUBBISH) - so I don't know what happened at the demonstrations...

There is an "online tv channel" that's alright... I'll check that out later (but I don't think they have an evening news show on weekends)
They also have a whole list of programs that debate politics/religion/economics/culture/history and more, if you understand French

TVLIBERTES.COM

There's also a website that passes along news items (from regional press & foreign press, not seen nationwide) - on a lot of the scandals & crimes related to the Left (& EU Governments) and the Mass Immigration of ILLEGALS...

FDESOUCHE.COM

Both those "info sites" REALLY have to watch what they say, because so-called "Justice" and "Law" nails you here for just one word that can be construed as so-called "hate"...
dacruch , look at how many there were in the streets. Its will reported there were a few protestors.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NoNewNormal/comments/om72m4

Last edited:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
dacruch , look at how many there were in the streets. Its will reported there a few protestors.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NoNewNormal/comments/om72m4

The French Media (ALL of the MSM) has been "extremely under-reporting" ALL PROTESTS for YEARS.... so that the Gvmt can IGNORE them... and act as if they had 100% "approval from the population"... while the Gvmt Party (LREM) only got 10% of the votes in the recent "regional
elections"...

I'll look at the TVLIBERTES.COM news report on Monday night... for a real report... since I don't do "social media"... [edit = I don't get those "reports" or "announcements of events planned"... My "bad"...]

Last edited:

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Patents from as far back as 1999 on the sequencing of COVID... etc... Including a Pfizer vaccine...
amazing.. so the vaccine was made first. Will anything come of this . This guy could blow the whole sham out of the water.

Last edited:

DHAWK

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Talked to a buddy today, says he and his wife are going to get the jab.
Louisiana is on the watchout delta list so I think he is caving to the pressure and fear stuff.
What do I say to him? Is there a video that simplifies the risk I could send?
I have watched every video on this blog but could use some help.

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Louisiana is on the watchout delta list so I think he is caving to the pressure and fear stuff.
there is no delta variant. Its not short but if he gets the jab after this video he is nuts. The vaccine was made BEFORE the virus. He explains it all.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

GOLDBRIX

'SUSH, MY NEW SAFE HOUSE"
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Ascorbic acid = aspirin, right?
NOPE, Aspirin-is acetylsalicylic acid / (ASA).
Back in the late 70s when I was working as an ER Tech one of our moonlighting military doctors told me "If Aspirin was discover today it would be a prescribed medicine as it does several things we haven't figured out how it does what it does".
50 years later they may have figured them out by now.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Ascorbic acid = vitamin C

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Dem, DEMs do the spin on the Sheeple of the USSA:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Have him watch the Dr. David Martin video. The info is stunning!

Pretty sure that was posted a week or two ago. Can anyone confirm? I think I watched it previously. Just looking to see if I missed something.

Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
It may have been. IDK. RT just posted it today.

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Pretty sure that was posted a week or two ago. Can anyone confirm? I think I watched it previously. Just looking to see if I missed something.
Yes! It was.

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

I was thinking today about the US law that exempts vaccine companies from liability. That was passed in 1986. In my mind, it stands to reason the plan to poison the masses is at least that old.

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Tell him that at this moment, vaccinated people are now 47% of the new COVID cases.

Show him this:

Tell him this: If he gets COVID, he will be immune afterwards because his bod will produce antibodies. If he gets the jab, he will NOT be immune. EVER.

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Dem, DEMs do the spin on the Sheeple of the USSA:
It gave me a chuckle. Yeah its Russia's fault. I have never seen such a half ass NON SCIENTIFIC approach to anything medical related. I posted about how they will rush release of the vaccine for the under 12 yr old age group. They hope to get full approval on it shortly after a few months trial wind up. The reason they site for rushing full approval is "because it will make the parents feel better about giving the kids the vaccine". WTF o_O Once again we have a lot of ideas about the vaccine and some may be wrong and some may be right but the desperation to get this in every arm seems time sensitive. Why?

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I was thinking today about the US law that exempts vaccine companies from liability. That was passed in 1986. In my mind, it stands to reason the plan to poison the masses is at least that old.
This agenda is not new. My sister was talking about it 30 years ago. I posted that video of George Bush senior talking about The New World Order. The only thing that has changed since 1991 is they have the technology to make the rubble happen in a way that makes them look not responsible.

APRIL 13, 1991

Commencement Speeches​

Commencement Address on New World Order​

President George H.W. Bush spoke at the commencement of the Air University in Maxwell Air Force Base in Alabama University on the New World Order. His remarks were made in the Fuel Cell Hanger at the base. In his remarks, President Bush praised the performance of the U.S. Air Force in the Persian Gulf war, and said a New World Order was now “within our reach.” The New World Order could emerge from the rubble that was the Cold War and the Warsaw Pact. He stressed the need for a policy of “active engagement” to prevent the eventual worsening of relations that followed each of the two World Wars. He said the New World Order was a responsibility, created by the U.S.' successes, to achieve stability, economic progress and peace around the world. The responsibility of the U.S. was not to maintain perpetual global peace, but to contain aggression. Also, the indigenous people must decide their own political futures. President Bush said he wanted the U.S. military out of the Persian Gulf as so close.

Last edited:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I haven't seen much coverage in the US either but I don't watch very much "news".

Another pretty good video by a Professor Bhakdi. A basic overview of the immune system and shows why these shots are so dangerous. The video is embedded on the website so I'll just provide a link.

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The protests across Europe have received zero coverage in the media here in Australia.

I just checked the Fox News website ( I don't watch TV ) to see if they had any headlines about the French or Greek protests. Nothing at all. Zip. Nada.

Then I went over to the Epoch Times website. Not only did they have no coverage of the protests, but they were promoting the BioNtech injection as having "10 times the antibodies" as the Sinovac. I should also mention that on the Epoch Times' "constitutional panel" is none other than Alan Dershowitz, the scumbag who believes in forced vaccinations.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I dropped Epoch Times as they want you to pay to view and their teases got shorter and shorter. YMMV

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I dropped Epoch Times as they want you to pay to view and their teases got shorter and shorter. YMMV
You should have sent in a letter describing the reason for dropping them. They are trying to find their feet. I don't think they have any idea how pissed off people are.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I haven't seen much coverage in the US either but I don't watch very much "news".
Most folks wouldn't care what was going on elsewhere. In fact it's been my observation most won't even LOOK at anything such as the following video

Another pretty good video by a Professor Bhakdi. A basic overview of the immune system and shows why these shots are so dangerous. The video is embedded on the website so I'll just provide a link.

That was good.

More proof covid is a nothing burger and the 'vaccines' are too.

image.png

I'd like to see an overlay of C19 and the 'flu'....

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Most folks wouldn't care what was going on elsewhere. In fact it's been my observation most won't even LOOK at anything such as the following video

That was good.

I'd like to see an overlay of C19 and the 'flu'....
Looks pretty much the same. Spike in winter steep decline in March/April

percentage-of-visits-768x576.png

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Is that due to the vaccines or a natural decline in infections?
I am no expert on this but I have my theories. I think like most diseases there was a natural decline where people are reaching some type of herd immunity because they already had the virus or they were naturally immune. The Amish demonstrated this in their community. Second I think the flu pneumonia admits were put in with the covid numbers to pump them. Add to that probably millions of false positives because the test is very poor. Even with all that I do think the vaccine does provide some form of making covid less deadly for some people who contract it. I can't deny that however these people may also be a time bomb for the next viral infection, blood clots and whatever else the vaccine will cause. I do not think the intention of TPTB was for people to get sick right after taking the vaccine. That is why they are desperately suppressing that. The intention is to vaccinate as many humans as possible as quickly as possible. What is the rush? Is it because the vaccine is a time bomb, is it because its part 1 and needed before part 2 of something is activated? I'm not sure but I do know economic collapse is in the timing.

DHAWK

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Tell him that at this moment, vaccinated people are now 47% of the new COVID cases.

Show him this:

Tell him this: If he gets COVID, he will be immune afterwards because his bod will produce antibodies. If he gets the jab, he will NOT be immune. EVER.
Thanks for the link.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Three Texas Democrats who fled to Washington, D.C. test positive for coronavirus​

They will be forced to isolate for 10 days​

By Andrew Mark Miller | Fox News

Trending: Justice is Served! Texas Democrat Receives Punishment For Fleeing State To Avoid Voting on Election Integrity Bill

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-07-18 at 8.54.29 AM.png

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

DHAWK

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score

Show him this:

Ok, so the vaxxers are getting sick. Is it the vax that is making them sick and are they spreading to non-vaxxed?
I have a son that just started working at hospital in Little Rock. He is being told that all the covid patients are the idiot non-vaxxed people.