• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
When I take my daily walks I breathe through my nose. I read about that a while back. Not a big deal once you get used to it.

Never figured you for a mouth breather brother.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I'm probably tripping serious balls, but something has changed with the beer virus narrative and the poison peddlers. Even though they appear to be holding steady in how they present the narrative, especially when one considers how they are running with the "delta" variant, there's a very subtle change in the body language and speech used. It is almost as though as they know they are playing the last cards they have.

I agree, it’s like they’re at the end of operation “convince” and spooling up for operation “shove it down their throat”

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

MRNA VACCINE INVENTOR CALLS FOR STOP OF COVID VAX​

Dr. Robert Malone, inventor of the mRNA vaccine, sits down with Del to give his honest concerns about why this is the wrong technology to use against #Covid19 and, in particular, the extreme danger it poses to young people.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I like that you're roped off! Buddy of mine was a tech climber. Took me up to the Pinnacles. Wasn't all that difficult, but it was enough to show me 'the ropes'.

Tough hands required.

chieftain

Sick of carrots and pawpcorn
Reaction score
I understand Sydney was locked down because of 3 or 4 cases....
It took a few hundred (cumulative) to "force" Berekjokelian to issue lockdown orders.
I agree, it’s like they’re at the end of operation “convince” and spooling up for operation “shove it down their throat”
I don't see them spooling up for anything else, the desperation isn't indicative of moving onto the next stage of the plan.

To me at least, it adds weight to the idea that the beer virus narrative was hastily convened as a stopgap measure; the MIC might have had a pandemic in their planning but this steaming pile wasn't it.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I'm as close to depressed as I get. Went to the country store in my town of 850 to get my twice per week alcohol fix. One of the few unvaxxed people, who was waiting for FDA approval, decided to go for it anyway. I'm in the left most town in the left most state, so there is that. But there are very few of us left. If this goes badly we will be dead as well due to lack of infrastructure.
I know, this stuff is mind numbing. Tomorrow I am going to post pics from the mask demonstration and tell you guys everything that happened. Know that you are not alone Oldmansmith. Its not a done deal yet.

Last edited:

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Agreed. Howl and Bark at the moon!
Ill bet you didn't know women have ceremonies for that stuff. :)

1626828862177.png

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Is the vaccine part one of something that will be activated with a part two?
This is what I believe from what I see & read. 2 years will prove it, one way or the other! :sick 2::mail 2:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
4BEE4ACD-5733-4544-91B4-7DAAF6A54226.jpeg

GOLDBRIX

'SUSH, MY NEW SAFE HOUSE"
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
And those Aussies do not get to protest the decisions of their .gov ?
that's all I could find. from what Chieftan is saying not much blow back from the people. Maybe thats changed.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Problem #1 - Aussies don't have any weapons

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

ISRAELI DATA REVEALS COVID VACCINE FAILURE​

Once praised as a ‘vaccine success’ story, Israel is seeing increasing rates of #Covid19. With an estimated 40% new infections in the vaccinated, the country has become the first to authorize a third booster shot in an effort to contain runaway infections.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

THEY ARE WAGING WAR AGAINST YOU! #PSYCHWARFARE​

Dan Kurtz from DK Analytics joins me to discuss the madness of a lost society.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

BREAKING: DC Secretly Injects Children With COVID Vaccine​

Jul 21, 2021

GOLDBRIX

'SUSH, MY NEW SAFE HOUSE"
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Someone_else

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
With an estimated 40% new infections in the vaccinated,
While that is a damning number in itself, why did they stop reporting the numbers of deaths and permanent medical problems? A suspicious person might wonder if the new infections are no worse than the flu, and the media is trying to leverage the old scare tactics of death from this into reported case numbers that may have little health consequences.

The (invalid) logic for giving children shots is especially stupid.

This whole matter reeks of the playbook of a cult. There is a belief in a "divine leader" (appeal to authority), a new belief that has no scientific basis, some play to a story where the cult members will be the chosen ones (or survivors), and a command to shun (or persecute) those outside the cult.

I think most people who consider themselves religious will just accept that others will have different beliefs. They may offer their opinions when asked, and they may hope that their words will sway those others to their beliefs. I accept that. Maybe I don't follow their beliefs, but I can have them as good neighbors.

Contrast that to the members of a political or social cult. They are not willing to coexist with others who do not support their cult.

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
111 patients after testing 82,000 folks. I'm good with those odds. F' off jab juice(s).
Can you imagine if someone "jabbed" your kid with a vaccine without your approval?

I would venture a bet that there are plenty here that would be plenty pissed. Personally I'd be asking Unca Walt and Irons on the best way to deal with this.

Agavegirl1

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Objective presentation of deaths per 100,000 people by state.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I would venture a bet that there are plenty here that would be plenty pissed.
I could be wrong, but I seriouly doubt there's anyone here who wouldn't be.
Giving experimental meds to children w/o parental knowledge or consent would even piss off some pro-vaxxers. Not all, but at least some of 'em.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Can you imagine if someone "jabbed" your kid with a vaccine without your approval?

I would venture a bet that there are plenty here that would be plenty pissed. Personally I'd be asking Unca Walt and Irons on the best way to deal with this.

I can only imagine... Just thinking what I could do if someone jabbed me against my will. Well, I got nothing left to lose now... if you know what I mean.

Agavegirl1

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
From the Blog:

Breakthrough cases are "Consistent with what we expect"

Read that again. Do we "expect" people who have had the chicken pox vaccine to get the chicken pox? Do we "expect" people who have had the tetanus shot to get tetanus? Do we "expect" the people who have had the measle shot to get the measles? NO

The DEFINITION of a vaccine is that it prevents people from getting infected and it prevents transmission of the disease.

This vaccination is an experiment which does NOT do that. It's NOT a vaccine.

There are 4500 breakthrough cases in Massachusetts alone.

There are a couple of reasons this got labeled a vaccine even though it does not meet the criteria of a vaccine.

The 1st is that people like vaccines, so then they will trust it and take it.

The 2nd is more sinister. It has to be labeled a vaccine in order to have immunity from product liability as granted by the 1986 congressional law.

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Aussies have weapons, they just don't advertise it.
Yup. For some reason Americans seem to think that bc .gov said turn 'em in that all NZers, Aussies, Canadians, just marched in obediently and turned them over. Canadian compliance was 5% and the others not much more.
Dear gov, wantin ain't gettin.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yup. For some reason Americans seem to think that bc .gov said turn 'em in that all NZers, Aussies, Canadians, just marched in obediently and turned them over. Canadian compliance was 5% and the others not much more.
Dear gov, wantin ain't gettin.
Of the 95% who you say did not comply, do those people take their "banned" guns out and use them as they did prior to the bans?

Also, what happens if they were to encounter gov authorities while out using said weapons?

chieftain

Reaction score
Also, what happens if they were to encounter gov authorities while out using said weapons?

About 20 years ago, two cops were shot dead by such people after the cops drew their weapons.

The media reported that they died in a car accident whilst off duty.

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

chieftain

Reaction score
I've been out and about pretty much the entire week and for a city/state that is supposedly locked down to "stop the spread", there are a lot of people going about their lives paying no heed to any lockdown crap. Masks aren't anywhere near as prevalent as they have been during previous lockdowns. Businesses that aren't classed as essential are open and trading as per normal, in previous lockdowns they were closed.

People have had enough of the bullshit, even some of the sheep are beginning to tire of the lies.

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I've been out and about pretty much the entire week and for a city/state that is supposedly locked down to "stop the spread", there are a lot of people going about their lives paying no heed to any lockdown crap. Masks aren't anywhere near as prevalent as they have been during previous lockdowns. Businesses that aren't classed as essential are open and trading as per normal, in previous lockdowns they were closed.

People have had enough of the bullshit, even some of the sheep are beginning to tire of the lies.
is what we are seeing primarily in the big cities?