• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Vaccines Throw a Party | Foil Arms and Hog​

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Quitting--- No pay! (Unless it was a safety reason) Being fired... We always had to pay unless it was no call ins or excessive absences.
Note to Avalon.

Here are a couple of methods. I like them both.
good info... where are you finding this info?

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
the latest that i have heard is that

‘Patience has worn thin’: Frustration mounts over vaccine holdouts​

never. period.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Ill be writing my letter for religious exemption today at work. I have very mixed emotions about it. If they are granting exemptions I stand a very good chance of getting one because I have been doing it for the flu shot for 15 years. Healthcare workers who have taken the flu shot will probably be denied . This makes me sick that people are having to decide between their livelihood and their bodies . This whole thing is evil. I feel like I should not be participating in this game. I have to work this one through with my higher power.

For anyone who has a family worker in healthcare here is a helpful article on religious exemption

Rusty Shackelford

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Lets talk about breakthrough infections....they are ramping up steadily....Isreal health officials are claiming that Pfizer is only 35% effective against delta (evidence of another failed attempt at coronavirus vaccines). They are saying the breakthroughs are asymptomatic or mild and sbould be of no worry....well wasnt that the case pre vaccine in which tbe huge huge huge majority were asymptomatic and mild without getting a shot?

Now i ask.....with those that are sufferring breakthrough infections......how many had covid prior? That should be super easy to monitor and track. Or are the vaxxed people getting breakthroughs covid virgins? I never hear this being discussed. There is a lot to gain from those pushing the shot to not include that type of data in the discussion.

Rusty Shackelford

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
oh here is the really good part. Not even a potato chip vendor will be able to step in the building unvaccinated. Anyone who does any business with the hospital even delivery has to get jabbed.

Quick question? Is a patient doing business in the hospital? Will the hospital deny a cess to unvaccinated patients? We know the answer is NO.

I stand by my assertion that any law,rule or mandate that has exemptions is fundementally a bad law, rule or mandate.

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Watching the snake eat its own tail is always a hoot.

Asymmetric warfare.

1627126370523.png

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Quick question? Is a patient doing business in the hospital? Will the hospital deny a cess to unvaccinated patients? We know the answer is NO.

I stand by my assertion that any law,rule or mandate that has exemptions is fundementally a bad law, rule or mandate.
Not yet Rusty but France is only allowing unvaccinated people to go to the ER. They will not be allowed to go to regular Dr appointments or visit patients in a hospital. How long till that comes here?

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Fortunately I am healthy enough that not going to the doctor is not an issue.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Just saw this.

New CDC data say 15 million people in the U.S. have not completed their vaccination series​

More than one in 10 people in the U.S. have missed their second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, new data from the CDC showed.

Around 88% of people who were eligible for a second dose received it as of June 16, according to CDC data shared with CNN -- a decrease from the 92% completion rate seen earlier this year.

Imho, that's good news.

That's a pretty good indication of how many people had adverse reactions to the first jab that were bad enough to say F&%^& this shit, never again. A huge number.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Here and there. You work in the medical industry. I work in food manufacturing . Our home office is in California and they were talking about forced vaccines but that didn't go over to well in Texas.

40 years at this place seeing every type of dismissal, firing, quitting, whatever had shown me how The Texas Department handle cases. There are 2 reasons you can quit. You feel unsafe. (OSHA) can get involved and we don't want that. Or family reasons.... You will get your unemployment. Also, Texas has religious exemptions.
As healthcare workers we sort of sign on for this medical bull but you guys did not. There is already a shortage of people willing to work and the work force is about to get smaller. We can keep up with the forced vaccination on this thread..

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
That's a pretty good indication of how many people had adverse reactions to the first jab that were bad enough to say F&%^& this shit, never again. A huge number.
I personally know three people who had reactions to the vax. One had minor effects similar to how a common cold makes ya feel.
The most serious was a guy I know who had blood clots forming in his spleen soon after his second jab.
Dr's called it a Splenic infarction, and that in laymens terms, his spleen had a heart attack.
He also has something going on with his hands where he can no longer make a fist. He told me he wishes he'd never gotten it.

Other person passed out 15 minutes after receiving a J&J jab and hit his head on the floor. Was off work for a week over it.
I'm pretty sure if he had the choice, he wouldn't do it again either.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Hummmmm...
Cartoon from the thirties —
thats creepy.. Is it really an old cartoon? My sister was talking about this plan 40 years ago but wow

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
thats creepy.. Is it really an old cartoon? My sister was talking about this plan 40 years ago but wow

Yeah, I don't know but in my amateur opinion that video has been doctored quite a bit.

Rusty Shackelford

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't know but in my amateur opinion that video has been doctored quite a bit.
I too assume it is doctored.....i only believe about 10% or less of stuff i find on internet....that applies to all sides.

Atocha

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Not yet Rusty but France is only allowing unvaccinated people to go to the ER. They will not be allowed to go to regular Dr appointments or visit patients in a hospital. How long till that comes here?
I really don't see that happening here because to much money is involved. I do not know what percentage of the economy is the medical industry but it is tremendous.

If it did enter come to that, we should just jam the emergency room for a case of even the sniffles.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
That is stated in the comments from that u-toob post.
search on "Old Cartoon How To Take Over The World" if you want to read them.
I can't post the link — the utoob posts if I try to quote the link.
<shrug>
BF

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

There’s a big clue in the title

Old 1930s cartoon talks about influenza vaccine developed in the mid 40s

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I really don't see that happening here because to much money is involved. I do not know what percentage of the economy is the medical industry but it is tremendous.

If it did enter come to that, we should just jam the emergency room for a case of even the sniffles.
I'm sure it wont take long for the Emergency Rooms in France to become overwhelmed. Then they will blame it on the unvaccinated getting covid instead of them coming in for regular ER stuff.. Just watch, lol

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Vikings part ways with vax refusing assistant coach…

REPORT: Vikings Coach Rick Dennison Leaves The Team After Refusing To Get The Coronavirus Vaccine

According to ESPN, Dennison has left the team after refusing to get the coronavirus vaccine. The vaccine is mandatory for all coaches, front office executives and scouts, according to the same report.

It’s believed that Dennison is the first person in the NFL to lose his job for refusing to get the vaccine.

https://dailycaller.com/2021/07/23/report-vikings-coach-rick-dennison-gone-coronavirus-vaccine/

https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/1418633775756492804?s=20

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Vikings part ways with vax refusing assistant coach…

REPORT: Vikings Coach Rick Dennison Leaves The Team After Refusing To Get The Coronavirus Vaccine

According to ESPN, Dennison has left the team after refusing to get the coronavirus vaccine. The vaccine is mandatory for all coaches, front office executives and scouts, according to the same report.

It’s believed that Dennison is the first person in the NFL to lose his job for refusing to get the vaccine.

https://dailycaller.com/2021/07/23/report-vikings-coach-rick-dennison-gone-coronavirus-vaccine/

https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/1418633775756492804?s=20

puts my little job in perspective... Good for him!!!! That is insane.. Now we have some Athletes joining the other heroes of the pandemic

Last edited:

engineear

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
puts my little job in perspective... Good for him!!!! That is insane.. Now we have some Athletes joining the other heroes of the pandemic
...yes, good on him but, he probably has made millions being a coach for a few years, he can afford to walk.

Rusty Shackelford

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

Easier to do when you have made $3million plus annually for last 3-10 years.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I wish I understood her. This is what it will take.

Someone_else

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
puts my little job in perspective... Good for him!!!!
Your "little job" is saving lives. His is entertainment. Maybe his publicity will contribute to public health awareness, so that is worth something. Compare absolutely saving ten lives versus maybe saving a few percent of a hundred thousand. Is one really superior to the other?

When I took my BLS and EMT training, we were told that even though we were not doctors, we would save lives. That was worth something.
That is insane.. Now we have some Athletes joining the other heroes of the pandemic
The "athletes" are entertainers, and most of them seem to follow the orders from their masters. But if some of them can tell the truth to the audience, that is commendable.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Bit of a shake up eh? Hopefully everyone here will watch it.
He seems credible. And we all feel it building.

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
...yes, good on him but, he probably has made millions being a coach for a few years, he can afford to walk.
If the purpose of the injection is depopulation, and I think it is, then nearly everyone can afford to walk. Income isn't going to help anyone if they're dead. Those who don't die immediately are going to have unaffordable health care costs.

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
If the purpose of the injection is depopulation, and I think it is, then nearly everyone can afford to walk. Income isn't going to help anyone if they're dead. Those who don't die immediately are going to have unaffordable health care costs.
From what I hear, the US has quite a hefty estate tax as well. IF people start dying the gov is going to be collecting a windfall.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Just heard a Walgreens ad saying the "vaccine is safe and effective."

First mistake is calling it a 'vaccine', it's not, it's an experimental drug with emergency use authorization.
Second mistake is calling it safe and effective.

Who needs the government to spew propaganda when perfectly good businesses will step up and do it for them....?

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

BOOM! Founder of mRNA Vaccine: CDC Is UNDER-REPORTING and EDITING Adverse Effects of COVID Vaccines — Govt. Suppressing Information! (VIDEO)​

By Jim Hoft
Published July 24, 2021 at 10:23am

Dr. Robert Malone, the founder of the mRNA vaccine technology joined Steve Bannon on The War Room on Saturday morning.

This was a riveting interview.

According to Dr. Malone the CDC is covering up the adverse effects of the dangerous COVID vaccines. Dr. Malone then went on to accuse megalomaniac Dr. Tony Fauci of being a liar who is purposely hiding this information from the public — for their own good.

Dr. Robert Malone: There’s pretty clear evidence that the spike protein expressed from vaccines is caused from toxicity in a small subset of patients. The question is how big is that subset and how bad and broad are those toxicities? The honest truth is we don’t know and furthermore there is a lot of signs that that information is being withheld from us… I have colleagues in the government who were aware and were months before the toxicity was disclosed that the toxicity was an issue… They are finding that the CDC is grossly underreporting these key adverse events… My senior colleagues at the FDA have known that this was the case for months… we have multiple signs that the CDC is editing this data in support of this noble lie…

Here is the latest information on the COVID Vaccine adverse effects. The government for some reason does not want you to know about this?

Via The War Room:

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
from link above

(Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System) 491,217 Reports Through July 16, 2021
Screen Shot 2021-07-24 at 11.11.06 PM.png

viking

Silver Member