• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
You can now buy an at-home COVID-19 test on Amazon for $110 a pop, or $1,000 for 10 tests.
The spit test, made by DxTerity, was the first home-test that the FDA authorized for Americans to take at home without being on a video call with a health care provider.
DxTerity promises test results in 24 to 72 hours, and catches 97 percent of positives that other tests do, and nearly 93 percent of negatives.

http://www.cuzzblue.com/2021/01/amazon-is-now-selling-fda-authorized-at.html
:thumbs down::dduck::dduck::dduck: I cancelled my commie amazon account !!!

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
I'm not interested in the reindeer games

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
"The news stories don’t actually say it straight out, but if you look at dates given, it raises questions. One such example is what’s happening in Gibraltar at the southern tip of Spain, which has a population of 34,000.

The area rolled out its vaccination program on January 9, 2021, using the Pfizer mRNA vaccine. By January 17, 2021, 5,847 doses had been administered (about 17% of the population), according to a report by MedicalXpress.6

The curious thing about it is that the area’s first recorded death from COVID-19 didn’t occur until mid-November 2020. By January 6, three days before the vaccination program began, the total COVID-19-related death toll reportedly stood at 10.

Then, by January 17, the total death toll had suddenly skyrocketed to 45. In other words, 35 people died in the first eight days of the vaccination program. Most were in their 80s and 90s.

Chief Minister Fabian Picardo said, "This is now the worst loss of life of Gibraltarians in over 100 years. Even in war, we have never lost so many in such a short time."7 None of the deaths are being blamed on the vaccine, however. Instead, they’re loosely blaming them on the new variant of SARS-CoV-2."

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/02/02/covid-vaccine-death-seniors.aspx

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
"45-Year-Old Italian Doctor 'In the Prime of Life and in Perfect Health' Drops Dead After the Pfizer mRNA COVID Shot: 39-Year-Old Nurse, 42-Year-Old Surgical Technician Also Dead

The Italian media has reported on several deaths among young hospital healthcare workers, just shortly after receiving the experimental Pfizer mRNA COVID injections. Mauro Valeriano D’Auria, a gastroenterologist at Umberto I Hospital in Nocera Inferiore, reportedly dropped dead from a heart attack while playing tennis, on January 24, 2021. He was said to be 'in the prime of life, and in perfect health.' He had boasted on his FaceBook page that he had taken the "vaccine" for Covid-19 and that it was perfectly safe. 42-year-old nurse Luigi Buttazzo, a surgical equipment technician at the Tor Vergata Hospital in Rome, was reportedly found dead in bed, according to a report published January 27, 2021. He had reportedly just received the second dose of the Pfizer mRNA injection. A heart attack is suspected. Elisabeth Durazzo, a young nurse on duty at the Fabrizio Spaziani hospital in Frosinone, is reported to have died suddenly in her sleep from cardiac arrest."

https://healthimpactnews.com/

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Seeker
You can now buy an at-home COVID-19 test on Amazon for $110 a pop, or $1,000 for 10 tests.
The spit test, made by DxTerity, was the first home-test that the FDA authorized for Americans to take at home without being on a video call with a health care provider.
DxTerity promises test results in 24 to 72 hours, and catches 97 percent of positives that other tests do, and nearly 93 percent of negatives.

http://www.cuzzblue.com/2021/01/amazon-is-now-selling-fda-authorized-at.html
I didn't follow the link - just responding to the text you quoted here on the board. "catches ... nearly 93% of negatives" seems to imply that when testing someone who is negative, 7% of the time the test will give a positive reading. If that is the case, that is an appallingly high rate of error which will lead to 90%+ of these tests registering false positives in any population where only a small number of people are infected at any one time.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Platinum Bling
I didn't follow the link - just responding to the text you quoted here on the board. "catches ... nearly 93% of negatives" seems to imply that when testing someone who is negative, 7% of the time the test will give a positive reading. If that is the case, that is an appallingly high rate of error which will lead to 90%+ of these tests registering false positives in any population where only a small number of people are infected at any one time.
I would be shocked if it was that accurate and yet we base our society on those numbers.

RebelYell

Seeker
I would be shocked if it was that accurate and yet we base our society on those numbers.
I think most tests are more than 93% accurate. The problem arises because most people tested are not ill. So if you take a population where only 1% are sick and test the population randomly then for every 100 people, you get
- 1 person who is sick who usually gets detected by the test
- 99 people who are not sick, but 7 of them register as positive.

So then you have eight positives in total, of which 7 are false positives.

This is the reason why tests, even ones which are 99% accurate, should not be run on the general population.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I ,me, the one and only President HammerHead struck up a conversation with a young (damn I feel old) lady while we were in an elevator at the orthopedic office. She was wearing scrubs so I asked if she was going on lunch then she showed me her bandaged wrist and said she was a patient. She also said she was off to get her first vaccine and asked if I was going to get one. When I told her no way, she said she had the same thoughts and she felt pressured by her family members that had already received theirs. When asked if it was a requirement for employment, she answered negative. As we were outside heading our separate ways, I mentioned that even if you get the vax, you still have to do all the same shit everyone else is doing and a person can also transfer it to someone else. We both agreed that it doesn't sound like a vaccine to us.

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
"The Irish Sentinel has reported that Dr. Keshav Raman Sharma, a respiratory consultant who practiced in Wexford hospital, received one of the experimental COVID mRNA injections on January 5, 2021, and the following Sunday, January 10th, was found dead in his home. He had just turned 39 years old, and his death was described as 'sudden' at his funeral and other places."

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1612882732612.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Whole reason they suppressed hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin was so that the FDA could claim there were no other treatments available, and thus give Pfizer and Moderna emergency authorization.
Meanwhile thousands of people died who didn't have to

Atocha

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Meanwhile thousands of people died who didn't have to
Yes... And the AMA (American Medical Association), Fauci (Falsi) and the MSM are complicit in the death of thousands of American just so Pfizer and Moderna could profit along with their stock holders. Each and everyone should be faced with exile at the vary least...

Atocha

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Ask your pro vaccine friends two questions

1) did you know the Pfizer vaccine isn’t an approved drug. It being given under a political approval process called EUA (emergency use authorization). The label says “unapproved drug” right on it

2) have you ever seen a drug label that has confidential information (the purpose of the label is standardized disclosure of the knowns).

See for yourself https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/drugInfo.cfm?setid=908ecbe7-2f1b-42dd-94bf-f917ec3c5af8
But the entire world is acting like it is an approved drug. I really fear the future because of sheeple....

RebelYell

Seeker
What do you think it is???
You can speculate as well as I - there are various theories out there. But let's guess that the vaccines could potentially make $60 billion a year in profit; that just doesn't seem like enough money. Stimulus bills and monetary bailouts around the world have already hit tens of trillions. Why make such a huge fuss about a vaccine for a relatively small increase in the stolen pie?

OhWell

Silver Member
Silver Miner
We now have murders, destroyers and killers seated. Kill babies, kill the economy, kill opposition, kill energy, kill jobs, kill the Constitution, kill Trump supporters, kill religion....kill all that is pure and good.
And all right in front of our face! TPTB no longer care that we the people know of their corruption and out right evil. Actually I think they are reveling in the people knowing what is being done to them and that there is nothing that can be done to stop it.

IMO we are watching God remove Mystery, Babylon The Great, the Mother of Harlots and of the Abominations of the earth mentioned in Revelation 17. The USA is without a doubt in my mind the only nation that can lay claim to being the Mother of Harlots.

Tecumseh

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Did anyone post Dr. Tenpenny's Bitchute video about the vaccine. She talks about how it attacks your type II macrophages which are anti-inflammatory and clean up infections after your type I macrophages (inflammatory) attack it. I was on the fence but now I definitely want to wait at least a year before even considering getting it.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I’ve come to believe the fast roll out is a blessing in disguise to the skeptic. Not that I agree with it, they put a lot of people at risk for a highly survivable virus.

Rather than wait the typical 5 years for the progressive 4 phase progression and analysis, they gone wide with distribution early.

I don’t have a fundamental issue with the mechanism (mRNA causes cells to make spike proteins in a consumable reaction) my fear is what’s the real long term safety profile and side effects.

100s million getting it, let’s see what the data looks like in a year or two, then decide for ourselves what the risk is.

Bigfoot and others are doing a great job posting anecdotes, which I do believe but want to understand these in the context of probability.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
"Another Medical Professional in the Prime of Life DEAD Weeks After Receiving the mRNA Experimental Injection as Memphis Mourns Loss of 36-Year-Old Doctor

In what is becoming a frequent report here at Health Impact News, another medical professional has died within weeks of being injected with an experimental mRNA COVID injection, and once again, health authorities and the local media are "assuring" the public that his death is unrelated to the experimental injection he received. ABC Local 24 has reported the death of 36-year-old Memphis orthopedic doctor Barton Williams, weeks after receiving a COVID injection."

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Oh no!

Extreme winter weather upending vaccination efforts across nation

Tens of thousands of Americans hoping to be the next in line for COVID-19 vaccinations have been forced to wait after rounds of brutal winter weather across the United States have repeatedly interfered with vaccination efforts. And that wintry interference is far from over.

RebelYell

Seeker
"45-Year-Old Italian Doctor 'In the Prime of Life and in Perfect Health' Drops Dead After the Pfizer mRNA COVID Shot: 39-Year-Old Nurse, 42-Year-Old Surgical Technician Also Dead

The Italian media has reported on several deaths among young hospital healthcare workers, just shortly after receiving the experimental Pfizer mRNA COVID injections. Mauro Valeriano D’Auria, a gastroenterologist at Umberto I Hospital in Nocera Inferiore, reportedly dropped dead from a heart attack while playing tennis, on January 24, 2021. He was said to be 'in the prime of life, and in perfect health.' He had boasted on his FaceBook page that he had taken the "vaccine" for Covid-19 and that it was perfectly safe. 42-year-old nurse Luigi Buttazzo, a surgical equipment technician at the Tor Vergata Hospital in Rome, was reportedly found dead in bed, according to a report published January 27, 2021. He had reportedly just received the second dose of the Pfizer mRNA injection. A heart attack is suspected. Elisabeth Durazzo, a young nurse on duty at the Fabrizio Spaziani hospital in Frosinone, is reported to have died suddenly in her sleep from cardiac arrest."

Be careful with this sort of stuff. Remember when covid first came out how the newspapers hyped up every young person that died, and attributed all deaths to covid - and how misleading that was. It is just as easy to do the same thing with the vaccine.

Only large, reliable datasets can offer a basis for scientific conclusions. We may not get access to such datasets - but even if we don't that doesn't allow us to draw conclusions from isolated and anecdotal data.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Remember when covid first came out how the newspapers hyped up every young person that died, and attributed all deaths to covid -
When it first came out?

You mean somewhere along the line they stopped their exaggerated counts?

I dint know that...

BF

There is always the possibility that a vaccine causes adverse effects. I have got many vaccines during my life and I have been lucky. But all of them have been kind of "traditional" or "conventional" vaccines with long history and track record. These new messenger-RNA vaccines are new and all who are getting these vaccines are free test animals.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Oh no!

Extreme winter weather upending vaccination efforts across nation

Tens of thousands of Americans hoping to be the next in line for COVID-19 vaccinations have been forced to wait after rounds of brutal winter weather across the United States have repeatedly interfered with vaccination efforts. And that wintry interference is far from over.

and miraculously the numbers of influenza cases is almost nonexistent

someone told me the reason for the low numbers of flu cases is because most people are wearing mask , social distancing , and in quarantine.......well alrightttttty then!

RebelYell

Seeker
When it first came out?

You mean somewhere along the line they stopped their exaggerated counts?

I dint know that...

BF
They've stopped with the "it gets young people" scare headlines. But yes - they're still attributing all the deaths - I was a little careless with language. However my point didn't depend on the word "first". When the media and public health nazis distorted statistics in that way it was total BS.

It's just as much total BS to assign all deaths of people who had the vaccine to the vaccine, and to get overexcited about young healthy people that die, if they are in fact extremely rare.

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
They've stopped with the "it gets young people" scare headlines. But yes - they're still attributing all the deaths - I was a little careless with language. However my point didn't depend on the word "first". When the media and public health nazis distorted statistics in that way it was total BS.

It's just as much total BS to assign all deaths of people who had the vaccine to the vaccine, and to get overexcited about young healthy people that die, if they are in fact extremely rare.
I wouldn't give a damn at all about these experimental injections if they weren't forcing them on people. The media has lied about vitamin D, hydroxychloroquine, and ivermectin. The media has fed false scarcity narratives about these injections, and falsely inflated the dangers of covid. Fauci is on video being jabbed with something in his left arm, and the next day says his right arm is sore from the injection. Nursing home nurses are saying that old people who get the injection lose vitality, and die within days. The media refuses to tell the public about the 500+ vaccine deaths in the CDC's own VAERS system. The Rockefeller Foundation is trying to force people to take the jab or never fly again. This is an act of war against humanity. There is no way in hell they're forcing people to take injections for a disease with a 99% recovery rate because they care about their well-being.

Last edited:

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
The ten points of the Nuremberg Code
  1. The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential.
  2. The experiment should be such as to yield fruitful results for the good of society, unprocurable by other methods or means of study, and not random and unnecessary in nature.
  3. The experiment should be so designed and based on the results of animal experimentation and a knowledge of the natural history of the disease or other problem under study that the anticipated results will justify the performance of the experiment.
  4. The experiment should be so conducted as to avoid all unnecessary physical and mental suffering and injury.
  5. No experiment should be conducted where there is an a priori reason to believe that death or disabling injury will occur; except, perhaps, in those experiments where the experimental physicians also serve as subjects.
  6. The degree of risk to be taken should never exceed that determined by the humanitarian importance of the problem to be solved by the experiment.
  7. Proper preparations should be made and adequate facilities provided to protect the experimental subject against even remote possibilities of injury, disability, or death.
  8. The experiment should be conducted only by scientifically qualified persons. The highest degree of skill and care should be required through all stages of the experiment of those who conduct or engage in the experiment.
  9. During the course of the experiment the human subject should be at liberty to bring the experiment to an end if he has reached the physical or mental state where continuation of the experiment seems to him to be impossible.
  10. During the course of the experiment the scientist in charge must be prepared to terminate the experiment at any stage, if he has probable cause to believe, in the exercise of the good faith, superior skill and careful judgment required of him that a continuation of the experiment is likely to result in injury, disability, or death to the experimental subject.

Avalon

Platinum Bling
Just took a read at the coworker COVID forum. Well quite a few are having bad vaccine reactions pop up weeks after their second dose and they are upset and don't understand. Cardiac issues , body parts going numb, skin rashes, lots of really swollen lymph nodes. Its all over the chart just like covid symptoms. Supposedly you were suppose to be told that side effects could happen way after you were vaccinated when you sign that waiver form but many were not. I'm really concerned for all those pregnant healthcare workers who were encouraged to take the vaccine. :(

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Just took a read at the coworker COVID forum. Well quite a few are having bad vaccine reactions pop up weeks after their second dose and they are upset and don't understand. Cardiac issues , body parts going numb, skin rashes, lots of really swollen lymph nodes. Its all over the chart just like covid symptoms. Supposedly you were suppose to be told that side effects could happen way after you were vaccinated when you sign that waiver form but many were not. I'm really concerned for all those pregnant healthcare workers who were encouraged to take the vaccine. :(
It's truly scary. The vaccine is experimental yet they're pushing pregnant women to take it? Unflippin believable.

Avalon

Platinum Bling
It's truly scary. The vaccine is experimental yet they're pushing pregnant women to take it? Unflippin believable.
Brio, it was really sad I watched those threads encouraging pregnant healthcare workers to take the vaccine in horror. A portion said they would wait but many others said they felt getting covid while pregnant was way more dangerous than the vaccine and took the shots. Then after most healthcare workers had already been vaccinated "they" announced perhaps non healthcare pregnant women should skip the vaccine since there really was no data. Just what does it take to set off someone's bullshit detector?

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
My wife works in a nursing home. All the residents have had both shots. The wife did not get one. No residents of the nursing home have died, or even been sick since receiving both shots. There are 58 residents in the facility.