• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Virus is Not Infective, It's Fake News for 100 years used to control populations.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1292390790178766850.html

⚖️ αвѕσℓυтє¢σηνι¢тιση ⚖️

Aug 9th 2020
, 23 tweets, 8 min read

(1) {THREAD}

Camouflage.

This thread will contain useful knowledge on protecting yourself and the use of “camouflage”.

I have been a moderator on Reddit, as well as various other platforms and while I am by no means an expert, I think some of the tips I have..

(2) can help some of the newer folks avoid, or at least trim down - on some of the online harassment they may incur.

The first thing you should know is that 90% of all *far* left accounts you encounter are in fact shills or bots. Nothing you can say will change their mind...
(3) I dont mean your regular Democrats, by the way. I mean the obvious far-left types. No fact, no infograph, no source, no argument will EVER change their mind or red pill them.

They have a few purposes - lets cover these now.

• They want to get you banned.

They want ...

(4) you to slip up. They want you to attack them. To call them names, to use foul language, to do *anything* in general that they can then use to get you banned.

• They want to “slide” the conversation.

This means they want to come in and cause the topic to get derailed...
(5) they want to drive the thread away from the facts and the truth to keep people asleep.

• They want to gaslight you.

If you are unfamiliar with gaslighting, read this: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighti…

(6) The reason for this is simple - the more they gaslight, the more distracted we become.

• They want us to look bad. No, seriously.

Think about it; you’re newly redpilled, youre trying to learn about I7 and the movement, but you see one of us acting like a complete..
(7) jackass in an argument with a lefty. Do you think that would keep you interested? Doubtful.
(8) Knowing what their goals are can help you keep from getting sucked into a needless ban.

Up next - your post history.

They are targeting hashtags and keywords. There are apps and sites available which you can utilize to erase your history in order to better “hide”.
(9) 2 of the apps I use are Tweeticide and Tweek. Tweek will allow you to mass select tweets individually for deletion.

I also utilize tweetdelete.net. This site will also allow you to delete likes as well.

(10) These tools are simple to use and self explanatory. Tweeticide costs $3, and honestly tweetdelete is my preferred option as it also removes retweets.

Note; no matter which you use, you will need to manually delete your media (photos and videos).
(11) VPN’s.

You’ll want to be using a VPN. Now, I do not want to give false info here. But I can tell you that if you think a VPN alone will hide you from Twitter or [them], you are wrong. That sort of protection requires more knowledge than I possess.

However, I can tell ..
(12) you that a good VPN can at the least keep shills and trolls from doxxing you. Personally, I use Proton. For more information on what VPN is best and how to use them, refer here;

(13) Hashtags.

I realize we all love our hashtags, but my personal suggestion is to take it easy with them. People dont *need* them to know about I7 anymore, we have gotten **that** big, folks.

Furthermore, and going back to my shills/trolls section - the people..
(14) who are following you and seek you out are the open minded who want to learn. Focus your energy on your wall, and the wall of like minded folks. Dont go “off piste” and dont “feed the trolls”. Both acts will lead to being banned or relentlessly harassed across the platform..
(15) Dont go out of your way to attack people. Just dont. For instance, if you see a CNN post you know is bullshit, there is no use hopping in there to argue. NO ONE who is in there defending that tripe is going to be swayed. They are likely paid shills or bots...
(16) all you accomplish here is wasting time and putting yourself at risk.

We are growing everyday, people who wish to be awoken are seeking us out, and they will find us. Think “if you build it, they will come”. We dont need to get sucked into needless arguments to..
(17) spread truth and wake people up.
(18) Attitudes and demeanor.

I know we are all angry and want to end trafficking and save children. I know we are sick of being censored and railroaded and denigrated. I know we are ALL weary. But you have to refrain from being exceptionally brash and boisterous..
(19) you have to watch your language and how you speak to people. It is a huge red flag and will lead to you constantly being banned and harassed. I am more than guilty of this and I had to learn my lessons the hard way. I absolutely HATE being told how to talk. But, if ...
(20) calming down a bit keeps me a bit safer so I can continue to contribute, then so be it.
(21) IMO, “Camouflage” meant keeping yourself safe and discreet online and keeping yourself able to contribute by not being banned. Now, Im not saying all of this will keep you from being banned or targeted, but practicing this stuff certain will not hurt your online
(22) lifespan. Stay safe and God Bless, Patriots.
(23) Just gonna tag a small number of folks. @8Notables @VeritasVital @PepeMatter @illdiscourse @11AngelAura11 @ergonoatia @AIBonthetwit @martingeddes @DesertAZQ @Qtah17 @Qanon76 @mwam1993

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Ties into WTC #7

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1271354509625823232.html

⚔️ ₩₳ⱤⱤłØⱤ ₳ɄⱤ₳ ⚔️

Jun 12th 2020
, 10 tweets, 3 min read

Just because you dont see it happening, doesnt mean it isnt happening. Let me explain.

One of my best friends is a police/SWAT officer in the city I live (if you pay attention, you know where I live). Anywho, he, and his team were one of the main teams dispatched to quell ..
the riots and protests here. I hadnt seen him in well over a week as he has been inundated with work.

Now to add on - the SWAT unit he is a part of is for the specific purpose of apprehending violent criminals. They dont fuck with most drugs, only human trafficking ..
pedophilia, gang violence, murders .. you get the idea. These guys are no joke. All of them train Jiu Jitsu. All of them train Muay Thai. They all have Masters Degrees. They are a literal superhero squad against the most egregious crimes and individuals you can imagine ..

Everyone here was up in arm’s at our police force using the kettling method to tear gas, and box in protestors. The news, and activists will have you believe that they were peaceful protestors. They were not. There were Antifa all over that crowd, and the crowd was in fact told..
to disperse multiple times. They didnt, and from the overpass above, Antifa members were dropping M80’s and other makeshift explosives on to the police below. This is why the crowd was kettled, and why they unleashed the tear gas. That crowd was dangerous. Ever seen the movie ...
Rules Of Engagement? When Samuel L Jackson’s character is court martialed for “murdering” a crowd of peaceful protestors, except there was evidence exonerating him that was destroyed? Yeah, that. The city council has members who are in BLM, and Antifa. The evidence supporting ..
their actions that night is gone. Like a fart in a hurricane - its gone.

So, back to my point (sorry for coming off track there).

I see my friend last night, and we were talking about all this. I mentioned that on the surface, it appears nothing is being done about Antifa..
I was wrong. There are US Marshals, and FBI embedded within our local police. They are undercover, and wearing no discernible markings. They are picking up Antifa left and right and working their way up the ladder. They are being immediately handed over to the feds..
Not local. Not state. These people are being picked up and immediately handed over to federal authorities.

So, the next time you think nothing is happening, the next time you think Trump and Barr are just sitting back, I promise you they are not.

Just because we dont see it..
Doesnt mean it isnt happening. Have faith patriots, and hold the line. We. Are. Winning. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #DarkToLight #TheGreatAwakening #QAnon

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
1597522900404.png

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
First things first, bomb Hollywood into the stone age then work out from there

arminius

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Rappoport has his finger on the pulse...

Why didn’t researchers do a proper study to discover whether the COVID virus exists?

by Jon Rappoport

August 26, 2020

Imagine this fantasy: “After the published results of a new comprehensive study, which rejected the theory that a new pandemic coronavirus exists, a thousand infectious disease experts claimed they never said there was a new virus. One of these veteran researchers stated, ‘Virus? I was misquoted. I said “tires.” I was talking about car problems. I had a flat tire on the highway. Germs? Bacteria? Fungi? These are gossamer entities. No one is sure where they are or what they do. It would be irresponsible to assert they infect people. I need to find a job. I have two kids matriculating at Harvard. Do you have any idea how much that costs? Please visit my GoFundMe page. The money will be forwarded to me in my bunker at an undisclosed location…’”

I’ve been going back to the beginning of this “pandemic,” to examine the root of the fraud.

I’ve described, in full, what a proper, large-scale study would look like, if researchers were actually interested in knowing whether there is a new and unique virus causing illness and death across the world. A study using a thousand volunteers, and electron microscope photographs of samples taken from human tissue.

This study was never done. It will never be done.

Here is why.

The official symptoms of COVID-19 line up with many traditional conditions: flu, pneumonia, TB, other lung infections, common colds.

Millions of so-called “COVID cases” are not anything new. I’ve been writing about this for months. Traditional illnesses are being re-packaged under the meaningless “COVID” label.

So what do you think would happen in a large-scale study of such “COVID” patients?

The fraud would be exposed. You would eliminate these people from any association with a new virus. There would be no sign of a new virus.

“Let’s do a really correct, electron microscope study of a thousand patients, and settle, once and for all, the question of whether or not there is a new coronavirus causing people to fall ill and die.”

“Are you kidding? Do you know what the result would be? We’d land in prison.”

Take, for example, all the elderly people in nursing homes and other long long-term facilities, in hospitals, in their lonely isolated apartments. You know, people who have been suffering from multiple serious health conditions for decades, who’ve been treated with loads of toxic drugs, whose immune systems are already on the verge of collapse—who have been labeled “COVID.” Take tissue samples from them. Put them under an electron microscope.

“This is amazing, Fred. We see no signs of a new virus.”

“Yes, it’s so amazing, we’re going to bury this study. Otherwise, you and I will be hung from a lamppost.”

When you have no sign of a new virus, you have no diagnostic tests, because all those tests are aimed at registering a virus that isn’t there. And therefore, you have no meaningful case numbers or death numbers. What you have is a house of cards out in the open, in a strong wind.

You have millions of public health officials and politicians and computer modelers and medical journal editors and researchers and doctors and PR people and television talking heads and foundation funders and mask-wearing devotees all desperately trying to grab hold of NOTHING.

Yes, I’m predicting what would happen if a truly proper study were done. But this prediction can be confirmed or denied by DOING THE STUDY…

…NOT by affirming that labs all over the world have “sequenced the virus”…

…NOT by referring to five or ten electron microscope photos of five or ten patients’ tissue samples. THAT’S NOT A LARGE-SCALE STUDY.

I’m saying to the experts: put up or shut up. You claim there are millions of people who are infected with a new virus; so pick a thousand of them, line them up, and under close observation from truly independent non-conflicted expert observers, run through all the correct steps of removing tissue samples from them and placing relevant bits of that material under electron microscopes, take the photos, and examine the photos.

Do you see, side by side in all thousand photos, many, many particles of the same unique virus which you’ve never seen before? Yes or no?

And if you do, then have other researchers do another three or four such large studies and see if they replicate those original findings.

THIS IS CALLED THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD.

Not “I talked to my doctor and he said…”

Not “I spoke with a very smart virologist and he said…”

Not “What do you think of this single electron microscope photo…”

Not “Here is what Wikipedia says…”

Not “But Doctor Blah-Blah is an expert…”

Not “I have a framed photo of Anthony Fauci in my kitchen…”

If conventional researchers are so sure their “sequencing of the genetic structure of the virus” is proof that the new virus exists, they should be very calm and confident about doing the large-scale study I insist on.

Sure. You bet. They’re so confident and calm they’re not doing the study, and they will never do the study.

As far as that study is concerned, they’re so calm they’re paralyzed.

And under the paralysis, there is fear.

Fear that the titanic exposure of a titanic fraud will visit them and sweep them away in the blink of an eye.

“How can you possibly say all these experts are wrong and their work in the lab is misguided and irrelevant?”

DO. THE. STUDY.

arminius

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
The War on Populism: the Final Act
C.J. HOPKINS • SEPTEMBER 20, 2020

So, it appears the War on Populism is building toward an exciting climax. All the proper pieces are in place for a Class-A GloboCap color revolution, and maybe even civil war. You got your unauthorized Putin-Nazi president, your imaginary apocalyptic pandemic, your violent identitarian civil unrest, your heavily-armed politically-polarized populace, your ominous rumblings from military quarters … you couldn’t really ask for much more.

OK, the plot is pretty obvious by now (as it is in all big-budget action spectacles, which is essentially what color revolutions are), but that won’t spoil our viewing experience. The fun isn’t in guessing what is going to happen. Everybody knows what’s going to happen. The fun is in watching Bruce, or Sigourney, or “the moderate rebels,” or the GloboCap “Resistance,” take down the monster, or the terrorists, or Hitler, and save the world, or democracy, or whatever.

The show-runners at GloboCap understand this, and they are sticking to the classic Act III formula (i.e., the one they teach in all those scriptwriting seminars, which, full disclosure, I teach a few of those). They’ve been running the War on Populism by the numbers since the very beginning. I’m going to break that down in just a moment, act by act, plot point by plot point, but, first, let’s quickly cover the basics.

The first thing every big Hollywood action picture (or GloboCap color revolution) needs is a solid logline to build the plot around. The logline shows us: (1) our protagonist, (2) what our protagonist is trying to do, and (3) our antagonist or antagonistic force.

For example, here’s one everyone will recognize:

“A computer hacker learns from mysterious rebels about the true nature of his reality and his role in the war against its controllers.”​
In our case, the logline writes itself:

“After America is taken over by a Russian-backed Hitlerian dictator, the forces of democracy unite to depose the tyrant and save the free world.”​

Donald Trump is our antagonist, of course. And what an antagonist he has been! As the deep-state spooks and the corporate media have been relentlessly repeating for the last four years, the man is both a Russian-backed traitor and literally the resurrection of Hitler! In terms of baddies, it doesn’t get any better.

It goes without saying that our protagonist is GloboCap (i.e., the global capitalist empire), or “democracy,” as it is known in the entertainment business.

Now, we’re in the middle of Act III already, and, as in every big-budget action movie, our protagonist suffered a series of mounting losses all throughout Act II, and the baddie was mostly driving the action. Now it’s time for the Final Push, but, before all the action gets underway, here’s a quick recap of those previous acts. Ready? All right, here we go …

Act I

(status quo/inciting incident)

There democracy (i.e., GloboCap) was, peacefully operating its de facto global capitalist empire like a normal global hegemon (i.e., destabilizing, restructuring, and privatizing everything it hadn’t already destabilized and privatized, and OK, occasionally murdering, torturing, and otherwise mercilessly oppressing people), when out of nowhere it was viciously attacked by Donald Trump and his Putin-Nazi “populists,” who stole the 2016 election from Clinton with those insidious Facebook ads. (For you writers, this was the Inciting Incident.)

(new situation/predicament/lock-in)

GloboCap did not take this well. The deep state and the corporate media started shrieking about a coming “Age of Darkness,” “The death of globalization at the hands of white supremacy,” “racial Orwellianism,” “Zionist anti-Semitism,” the “Bottomless Pit of Fascism,” and so on. Liberals festooned themselves with safety pins and went out looking for minorities to hide in their attics throughout the occupation. According to GloboCap, every “populist” that voted for Trump (or just refused to vote for Clinton) was a genocidal white supremacist undeserving of either empathy or mercy. Somewhere in there, the “Resistance” was born. (This is the plot point known as the Lock-In, where the protagonist commits to the struggle ahead.)

Act II (a)

(progress/obstacles)

As is traditional at the opening of Act II, things were looking promising for GloboCap. The “Resistance” staged those pink pussyhat protests, and the corporate media were pumping out Russia and Hitler propaganda like a Goebbelsian piano. Yes, there were obstacles, but the “Resistance” was growing. And then, in May of 2017, special counsel Robert Mueller was appointed, and “Russiagate” was officially launched. It appeared that Donald Trump’s days were numbered!

(rising action/first culmination)

But, no, it was never going to be that easy. (If it was, feature films would be less than an hour long, not to mention incredibly boring.) There was plenty of action (and an endless series of “bombshells”) throughout the ensuing two years, but by the end of March 2019, “Russiagate” had blown up in GloboCap’s face. “Populism” was still on the rise! It was time for GloboCap to get serious. (This was the classic first culmination, sometimes known as The Point of No Return.)

Act II (b)

(complications/subplots/higher stakes)

In the aftermath of the “Russiagate” fiasco, the GloboCap “Resistance” flailed around for a while. An assortment of ridiculous subplots unfolded … Obstructiongate, Ukrainegate, Pornstargate (and I’m probably forgetting some “gates”), white-supremacist non-terrorist terrorism, brain-devouring Russian-Cubano crickets, Russian spy whales, and other such nonsense. Meanwhile, the forces of “populism” were running amok all across the planet. The gilets jaunes were on the verge of taking down Macron in France, and gangs of neo-nationalist boneheads had launched a series of frontal assaults on Portlandia, GloboCap Anti-Fascist HQ, which Antifa was barely holding off.

(second culmination/major setback)

All wasn’t totally lost, however. GloboCap sprang back into action, successfully Hitlerizing Jeremy Corbyn, the leader of leftist “populism,” and thus preventing the mass exodus of Jews from Great Britain. And the US elections were on the horizon. Trump was still Russian-agent Hitler, after all, so he wasn’t going to be too hard to beat. All that GloboCap had to do was put forth a viable Democratic candidate, then let the corporate media do their thing. OK, first, they had to do Bernie Sanders (because he was another “populist” figurehead, and the point of the entire War on Populism has been to crush the “populist” resistance to global capitalism from both the Left and the Right), but the DNC made short work of that.

So, everything was looking hunky-dory until — and you screenwriters saw this coming, didn’t you? — the pivotal plot-point at the end of Act II, The Major Setback, or The Dark Night of the Soul, when all seems lost for our protagonist.

Yes, implausible as it probably still seems, the Democratic Party nominated Joe Biden, a clearly cognitively-compromised person who literally sucked his wife’s fingers on camera and who can’t get through a two-minute speech without totally losing his train of thought and babbling non-sequiturial gibberish. Exactly why they did this will be debated forever, but, obviously, Biden was not GloboCap’s first choice. The man is as inspiring as a head of lettuce. (There is an actual campaign group called “Settle for Biden!”) GloboCap was now staring down the barrel of certain swing-voter death. And as if things weren’t already dire enough, the “populists” rolled out a catchy new slogan … “TRUMP 2020, BECAUSE FUCK YOU AGAIN!”

Act III

So, all right, this is part where Neo orders up “guns … lots of guns.” Which is exactly what our friends at GloboCap did. The time for playing grab-ass was over. Faced with four more years of Trump and this “populist” rebellion against global capitalism and its increasingly insufferable woke ideology, the entire global capitalist machine went full-totalitarian all at once. Suddenly, a rather undeadly virus (as far as deadly pestilences go) became the excuse for GloboCap to lock down most of humanity for months, destroy the economy, unleash the goon squads, terrorize everyone with hysterical propaganda, and otherwise remake society into a global totalitarian police state.

And that wasn’t all … no, far from it. GloboCap was just getting started. Having terrorized the masses into a state of anus-puckering paranoia over an imaginary apocalyptic plague and forced everyone to perform a variety of humiliating ideological-compliance rituals, they unleashed the identitarian civil unrest. Because what would a color revolution be without rioting, looting, wanton destruction, clouds of tear gas, robocops, and GloboCap-sponsored “moderate rebels” and “pro-regime forces” shooting each other down in the streets on television? (In an homage to Orwell’s Ministry of Truth, the corporate media, with totally straight faces, have been describing this rioting as “mostly peaceful.”)

• • •

That brings us up to speed, I think. The rest of Act III should be pretty exciting, despite the fact that the outcome is certain. One way or another, Trump is history. Or do you seriously believe that GloboCap is going to allow him to serve another four years? Not that Trump is an actual threat to them. As I have said repeatedly over the past four years, Donald Trump is not a populist. Donald Trump is a narcissistic ass clown who is playing president to feed his ego. He is not a threat to global capitalism, but the people who elected him president are. In order to teach these people a lesson, GloboCap needs to make an example of Trump. Odds are, it’s not going to be pretty.

See, they have him between a rock and a hard place. As CNN’s Fareed Zakaria explains, on election night, Trump will appear to have won (because the Democrats will all be mailing in their votes due to the apocalyptic plague), but later, once the mail-in votes are all counted, which may take weeks or even months, it will turn out that Biden really won. But, by then, it won’t matter who really won, because one of two scenarios will have already played out.

In Scenario Number One, Trump declares victory before the mail-in votes have been tallied and is “removed from office” for “attempting a coup.” In Scenario Number Two, he doesn’t declare victory, and the country enters a state of limbo, which the Democrats will prolong as long as possible. Either way, rioting breaks out. Serious rioting … not “peaceful” rioting. Rioting that makes the “BLM protests” we have witnessed so far look like a game of touch football.

And this is where the US military (or the military-industrial complex) comes in. I’ll leave you with just a few of the many ominous headlines that GloboCap has been generating:

“This Election Has Become Dangerous for the U.S. Military” — Foreign Policy

“Al Gore suggests military will remove Trump from office if he won’t concede on election night” — Fox News

“Former ambassador warns of election violence” — The Guardian

“All Enemies, Foreign and Domestic”: An Open Letter to Gen. Milley (“If the commander in chief attempts to ignore the election’s results, you will face a choice.)” — Defense One

“Is Trump Planning a Coup d’État?” — The Nation

“Trump could refuse to concede” — Washington Post

“What happens if Trump loses but refuses to concede?” — Financial Times

“White Supremacists, Domestic Terrorists Pose Biggest Threat Of ‘Lethal Violence’ This Election, DHS Assessment Finds” — Forbes

“Trump’s Attacks Put Military In Presidential Campaign Minefield” — NPR

“Trump’s Election Delay Threat Is a Coup in the Making” — Common Dreams

“What If Trump Won’t Leave?” — The Intercept

“How to Plan a Coup” — Bill Moyers on Democracy

“It can happen here: A Trump election coup?” — Wall Street International Magazine

“Whose America Is It?” — The New York Times

Does it sound like GloboCap is bluffing? Because it doesn’t sound like that to me. I could be totally wrong, of course, and just letting my imagination run away with itself, but if I were back home in the USA, instead of here in Berlin, I wouldn’t bet on it.

In any event, whatever is coming, whether this is the end of the War on Populism or just the beginning of a new, more dramatic phase of it, the next two months are going to be exciting. So, go grab your popcorn, or your AR-15, and your mask, or full-body anti-virus bubble suit (which you might want to have retrofitted with Kevlar), and sit back and enjoy the show!

C. J. Hopkins is an award-winning American playwright, novelist and political satirist based in Berlin. His plays are published by Bloomsbury Publishing and Broadway Play Publishing, Inc. His dystopian novel, Zone 23, is published by Snoggsworthy, Swaine & Cormorant. Volume I of his Consent Factory Essays is published by Consent Factory Publishing, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Amalgamated Content, Inc. He can be reached at cjhopkins.com or consentfactory.org.

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
h ttps://youtu.be/KGIzWjjkpNk

Contagion Myth & Unconventional Ways To Treat Viruses

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
our protagonist is GloboCap
GloboCap — what a rabbit hole that is. They seem to have no internet presence at all. All information is published by third parties.
As far as GloboCap web sites I came up with:
Bottom line — nothin

Mostly comment and essays by other peoples:

But one on-line mag seems to be in favor of them:
(I didn't read the whole article - bf)
not one mention of georgie boy though.

Seems like they're what we label 'the new world order'
BF

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
The War on Populism: the Final Act
C.J. HOPKINS • SEPTEMBER 20, 2020

So, it appears the War on Populism is building toward an exciting climax. All the proper pieces are in place for a Class-A GloboCap color revolution, and maybe even civil war. You got your unauthorized Putin-Nazi president, your imaginary apocalyptic pandemic, your violent identitarian civil unrest, your heavily-armed politically-polarized populace, your ominous rumblings from military quarters … you couldn’t really ask for much more.

OK, the plot is pretty obvious by now (as it is in all big-budget action spectacles, which is essentially what color revolutions are), but that won’t spoil our viewing experience. The fun isn’t in guessing what is going to happen. Everybody knows what’s going to happen. The fun is in watching Bruce, or Sigourney, or “the moderate rebels,” or the GloboCap “Resistance,” take down the monster, or the terrorists, or Hitler, and save the world, or democracy, or whatever.

The show-runners at GloboCap understand this, and they are sticking to the classic Act III formula (i.e., the one they teach in all those scriptwriting seminars, which, full disclosure, I teach a few of those). They’ve been running the War on Populism by the numbers since the very beginning. I’m going to break that down in just a moment, act by act, plot point by plot point, but, first, let’s quickly cover the basics.

The first thing every big Hollywood action picture (or GloboCap color revolution) needs is a solid logline to build the plot around. The logline shows us: (1) our protagonist, (2) what our protagonist is trying to do, and (3) our antagonist or antagonistic force.

For example, here’s one everyone will recognize:

“A computer hacker learns from mysterious rebels about the true nature of his reality and his role in the war against its controllers.”​
In our case, the logline writes itself:

“After America is taken over by a Russian-backed Hitlerian dictator, the forces of democracy unite to depose the tyrant and save the free world.”​

Donald Trump is our antagonist, of course. And what an antagonist he has been! As the deep-state spooks and the corporate media have been relentlessly repeating for the last four years, the man is both a Russian-backed traitor and literally the resurrection of Hitler! In terms of baddies, it doesn’t get any better.

It goes without saying that our protagonist is GloboCap (i.e., the global capitalist empire), or “democracy,” as it is known in the entertainment business.

Now, we’re in the middle of Act III already, and, as in every big-budget action movie, our protagonist suffered a series of mounting losses all throughout Act II, and the baddie was mostly driving the action. Now it’s time for the Final Push, but, before all the action gets underway, here’s a quick recap of those previous acts. Ready? All right, here we go …

Act I

(status quo/inciting incident)

There democracy (i.e., GloboCap) was, peacefully operating its de facto global capitalist empire like a normal global hegemon (i.e., destabilizing, restructuring, and privatizing everything it hadn’t already destabilized and privatized, and OK, occasionally murdering, torturing, and otherwise mercilessly oppressing people), when out of nowhere it was viciously attacked by Donald Trump and his Putin-Nazi “populists,” who stole the 2016 election from Clinton with those insidious Facebook ads. (For you writers, this was the Inciting Incident.)

(new situation/predicament/lock-in)

GloboCap did not take this well. The deep state and the corporate media started shrieking about a coming “Age of Darkness,” “The death of globalization at the hands of white supremacy,” “racial Orwellianism,” “Zionist anti-Semitism,” the “Bottomless Pit of Fascism,” and so on. Liberals festooned themselves with safety pins and went out looking for minorities to hide in their attics throughout the occupation. According to GloboCap, every “populist” that voted for Trump (or just refused to vote for Clinton) was a genocidal white supremacist undeserving of either empathy or mercy. Somewhere in there, the “Resistance” was born. (This is the plot point known as the Lock-In, where the protagonist commits to the struggle ahead.)

Act II (a)

(progress/obstacles)

As is traditional at the opening of Act II, things were looking promising for GloboCap. The “Resistance” staged those pink pussyhat protests, and the corporate media were pumping out Russia and Hitler propaganda like a Goebbelsian piano. Yes, there were obstacles, but the “Resistance” was growing. And then, in May of 2017, special counsel Robert Mueller was appointed, and “Russiagate” was officially launched. It appeared that Donald Trump’s days were numbered!

(rising action/first culmination)

But, no, it was never going to be that easy. (If it was, feature films would be less than an hour long, not to mention incredibly boring.) There was plenty of action (and an endless series of “bombshells”) throughout the ensuing two years, but by the end of March 2019, “Russiagate” had blown up in GloboCap’s face. “Populism” was still on the rise! It was time for GloboCap to get serious. (This was the classic first culmination, sometimes known as The Point of No Return.)

Act II (b)

(complications/subplots/higher stakes)

In the aftermath of the “Russiagate” fiasco, the GloboCap “Resistance” flailed around for a while. An assortment of ridiculous subplots unfolded … Obstructiongate, Ukrainegate, Pornstargate (and I’m probably forgetting some “gates”), white-supremacist non-terrorist terrorism, brain-devouring Russian-Cubano crickets, Russian spy whales, and other such nonsense. Meanwhile, the forces of “populism” were running amok all across the planet. The gilets jaunes were on the verge of taking down Macron in France, and gangs of neo-nationalist boneheads had launched a series of frontal assaults on Portlandia, GloboCap Anti-Fascist HQ, which Antifa was barely holding off.

(second culmination/major setback)

All wasn’t totally lost, however. GloboCap sprang back into action, successfully Hitlerizing Jeremy Corbyn, the leader of leftist “populism,” and thus preventing the mass exodus of Jews from Great Britain. And the US elections were on the horizon. Trump was still Russian-agent Hitler, after all, so he wasn’t going to be too hard to beat. All that GloboCap had to do was put forth a viable Democratic candidate, then let the corporate media do their thing. OK, first, they had to do Bernie Sanders (because he was another “populist” figurehead, and the point of the entire War on Populism has been to crush the “populist” resistance to global capitalism from both the Left and the Right), but the DNC made short work of that.

So, everything was looking hunky-dory until — and you screenwriters saw this coming, didn’t you? — the pivotal plot-point at the end of Act II, The Major Setback, or The Dark Night of the Soul, when all seems lost for our protagonist.

Yes, implausible as it probably still seems, the Democratic Party nominated Joe Biden, a clearly cognitively-compromised person who literally sucked his wife’s fingers on camera and who can’t get through a two-minute speech without totally losing his train of thought and babbling non-sequiturial gibberish. Exactly why they did this will be debated forever, but, obviously, Biden was not GloboCap’s first choice. The man is as inspiring as a head of lettuce. (There is an actual campaign group called “Settle for Biden!”) GloboCap was now staring down the barrel of certain swing-voter death. And as if things weren’t already dire enough, the “populists” rolled out a catchy new slogan … “TRUMP 2020, BECAUSE FUCK YOU AGAIN!”

Act III

So, all right, this is part where Neo orders up “guns … lots of guns.” Which is exactly what our friends at GloboCap did. The time for playing grab-ass was over. Faced with four more years of Trump and this “populist” rebellion against global capitalism and its increasingly insufferable woke ideology, the entire global capitalist machine went full-totalitarian all at once. Suddenly, a rather undeadly virus (as far as deadly pestilences go) became the excuse for GloboCap to lock down most of humanity for months, destroy the economy, unleash the goon squads, terrorize everyone with hysterical propaganda, and otherwise remake society into a global totalitarian police state.

And that wasn’t all … no, far from it. GloboCap was just getting started. Having terrorized the masses into a state of anus-puckering paranoia over an imaginary apocalyptic plague and forced everyone to perform a variety of humiliating ideological-compliance rituals, they unleashed the identitarian civil unrest. Because what would a color revolution be without rioting, looting, wanton destruction, clouds of tear gas, robocops, and GloboCap-sponsored “moderate rebels” and “pro-regime forces” shooting each other down in the streets on television? (In an homage to Orwell’s Ministry of Truth, the corporate media, with totally straight faces, have been describing this rioting as “mostly peaceful.”)

• • •

That brings us up to speed, I think. The rest of Act III should be pretty exciting, despite the fact that the outcome is certain. One way or another, Trump is history. Or do you seriously believe that GloboCap is going to allow him to serve another four years? Not that Trump is an actual threat to them. As I have said repeatedly over the past four years, Donald Trump is not a populist. Donald Trump is a narcissistic ass clown who is playing president to feed his ego. He is not a threat to global capitalism, but the people who elected him president are. In order to teach these people a lesson, GloboCap needs to make an example of Trump. Odds are, it’s not going to be pretty.

See, they have him between a rock and a hard place. As CNN’s Fareed Zakaria explains, on election night, Trump will appear to have won (because the Democrats will all be mailing in their votes due to the apocalyptic plague), but later, once the mail-in votes are all counted, which may take weeks or even months, it will turn out that Biden really won. But, by then, it won’t matter who really won, because one of two scenarios will have already played out.

In Scenario Number One, Trump declares victory before the mail-in votes have been tallied and is “removed from office” for “attempting a coup.” In Scenario Number Two, he doesn’t declare victory, and the country enters a state of limbo, which the Democrats will prolong as long as possible. Either way, rioting breaks out. Serious rioting … not “peaceful” rioting. Rioting that makes the “BLM protests” we have witnessed so far look like a game of touch football.

And this is where the US military (or the military-industrial complex) comes in. I’ll leave you with just a few of the many ominous headlines that GloboCap has been generating:

“This Election Has Become Dangerous for the U.S. Military” — Foreign Policy

“Al Gore suggests military will remove Trump from office if he won’t concede on election night” — Fox News

“Former ambassador warns of election violence” — The Guardian

“All Enemies, Foreign and Domestic”: An Open Letter to Gen. Milley (“If the commander in chief attempts to ignore the election’s results, you will face a choice.)” — Defense One

“Is Trump Planning a Coup d’État?” — The Nation

“Trump could refuse to concede” — Washington Post

“What happens if Trump loses but refuses to concede?” — Financial Times

“White Supremacists, Domestic Terrorists Pose Biggest Threat Of ‘Lethal Violence’ This Election, DHS Assessment Finds” — Forbes

“Trump’s Attacks Put Military In Presidential Campaign Minefield” — NPR

“Trump’s Election Delay Threat Is a Coup in the Making” — Common Dreams

“What If Trump Won’t Leave?” — The Intercept

“How to Plan a Coup” — Bill Moyers on Democracy

“It can happen here: A Trump election coup?” — Wall Street International Magazine

“Whose America Is It?” — The New York Times

Does it sound like GloboCap is bluffing? Because it doesn’t sound like that to me. I could be totally wrong, of course, and just letting my imagination run away with itself, but if I were back home in the USA, instead of here in Berlin, I wouldn’t bet on it.

In any event, whatever is coming, whether this is the end of the War on Populism or just the beginning of a new, more dramatic phase of it, the next two months are going to be exciting. So, go grab your popcorn, or your AR-15, and your mask, or full-body anti-virus bubble suit (which you might want to have retrofitted with Kevlar), and sit back and enjoy the show!

C. J. Hopkins is an award-winning American playwright, novelist and political satirist based in Berlin. His plays are published by Bloomsbury Publishing and Broadway Play Publishing, Inc. His dystopian novel, Zone 23, is published by Snoggsworthy, Swaine & Cormorant. Volume I of his Consent Factory Essays is published by Consent Factory Publishing, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Amalgamated Content, Inc. He can be reached at cjhopkins.com or consentfactory.org.
The media is the enemy of the people! Trump said that as early as 2016 and he was spot on! They are as complicit as anyone of sedition and treason yet they are still allowed to continue their efforts to take down America. The people need to stand up to the tyranny

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1600717421863.png

Except that's complete bullshit.

1600717475584.png

arminius

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Covid-19: Ohio Stands Up - Jon Rappoport Interviews Attorney Tom Renz
Nice to know some attorneys are actually human...

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Nice to know some attorneys are actually human...
I liked how he asks what/where are the big law firms with all the money? Why haven't they stepped up to the bar and demanded constitutional govt.

We know the answer for that. They are professionals at lying and stealing.

arminius

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Dr. Cowan interviews Dr. Kaufmann.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8-6_pkD6MA

Covid-19: Ohio Stands Up - Jon Rappoport Interviews Attorney Tom Renz
OBTW: When POTUS Trump visited Ohio he introduced Gov. Mike Dewine. Dewine Got BOOED.
Although he is the GOP #1 winner by a landslide he has kowtowed to the DEM health commission of Ohio who was a Barry Operative err Appointee to HHS back then.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Rush talked about that today. dewiner got booed over his lock down & masks.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Rush talked about that today. dewiner got booed over his lock down & masks.
One of the towns Monday was my old home town VANDALIA, OHIO. The DAYTON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT is Dayton property surrounded by Vandalia and Butler Township.
Wright-Patterson AFB is about 18 mi. away. During the Cuban Missile Crisis W-P moved semis w/ mobile missile launchers in tow. They were parked just off the runways. Planes were still able to land, and take-off. I grew up across The National Road from the airport. We could see the rocket launchers from our house. It was so real to us. Anytime Day or Night. Not just a NEWS clip at 6 & 11pm.

arminius

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
The Smoking Gun: Where Is the Coronavirus? The CDC Says It Isn’t Available.
By Jon Rappoport

The CDC document is titled, “CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel.” It is dated July 13, 2020.

Buried deep in the document, on page 39, in a section titled, “Performance Characteristics,” we have this: “Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently available, assays [diagnostic tests] designed for detection of the 2019-nCoV RNA were tested with characterized stocks of in vitro transcribed full length RNA…”

The key phrase there is: “Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently available…”

Every object that exists can be quantified, which is to say, measured. The use of the term “quantified” in that phrase means: the CDC has no measurable amount of the virus, because it is unavailable. THE CDC HAS NO VIRUS.

A further tip-off is the use of the word ‘isolates.” This means NO ISOLATED VIRUS IS AVAILABLE.

Another way to put it: NO ONE HAS AN ISOLATED SPECIMEN OF THE COVID-19 VIRUS.

NO ONE HAS ISOLATED THE COVID-19 VIRUS.

THEREFORE, NO ONE HAS PROVED THAT IT EXISTS.

As if this were not enough of a revelation to shock the world, the CDC goes on to say they are presenting a diagnostic PCR test to detect the virus-that-hasn’t-been-isolated…and the test is looking for RNA which is PRESUMED to come from the virus that hasn’t been proved to exist.

And using this test, the CDC and every other public health agency in the world are counting COVID cases and deaths…and governments have instituted lockdowns and economic devastation using those case and death numbers as justification.

If people believe “you have the virus but it is not available,” and you have the virus except it is buried within other material and hasn’t been extracted and purified and isolated, these people believe the moon is made of green cheese.

This is like saying. “We have the 20 trillion dollars, they are contained somewhere in our myriad accounts, we just don’t know where.” If you don’t know where, you don’t know you have the money.

“The car keys are somewhere in the house. We just don’t where.” Really? If you don’t know where, you don’t know the keys are in the house.

“The missing cruise missile is somewhere in the arsenal, we just don’t where.” No. If you don’t know where, you don’t know the missile is in the arsenal.

“The COVID-19 virus is somewhere in the material we have—we just haven’t removed it from that material. But we know what it is and we’ve identified it and we know its structure.” NO YOU DON’T. YOU ASSUME THAT.

Science is not assumptions.

“But…but…there is a study which says a few researchers in a lab isolated the virus…”

They say they did. But in July, the CDC is saying no virus is available. I guess that means trucks were not available to bring the virus from that lab to the CDC. The trucks were out of gas. It was raining. The bridge was washed out. The trucks were in the shop. Joe, the driver, couldn’t find his mask, and he didn’t want to leave home without it…

Science is not assumptions.

The pandemic is a fraud, down to the root of the poisonous tree.

arminius

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Jon's got the pulse on this one. It's all about controlling how and what you think and believe...

“But I Spoke With My Virologist Friend and He Said…”
By Jon Rappoport
Jon Rappoport’s blog
October 17, 2020

Dr. Scott Atlas, coronavirus advisor to President Trump: “History will record the faces of public health expertise, as some of the most sinful, egregious epic failures in the history of public policy. They have killed people, with their lack of understanding. The policy itself is a crime against humanity.” [1]

Ever since I provided compelling evidence that no one has proved the COVID virus exists [2] [3] [4], I’ve been getting a sprinkling of messages from people:

“My good friend, who is a virologist, says the virus is very real…”

“My friend, a geneticist, says you don’t need to have an isolated specimen of the virus, as long as you’ve sequenced its genetic structure…”

“My doctor friend says people are dying, so it must be the virus…”

This is like saying, “Two years after the September 11th attacks, I spoke with my friend, who used to work for the CIA, and he said the 9/11 Commission Report was absolutely correct.”

“My brother knew Earl Warren, and Justice Warren said Lee Oswald acted alone when he shot John Kennedy…”

“My cousin’s father-in-law was a business associate of the chairman of the Federal Reserve, and the chairman assured him the Fed has never manipulated interest rates for clandestine purposes.”

Why would you ask the fox who is guarding the hen house to account for the diminishing population of hens?

“But…but this is DIFFERENT. The COVID VIRUS is SCIENCE.”

No. It’s not science. This is about an investigation into what is CALLED science.

Therefore, everything is up for grabs. Everything is on the table.

A man named Socrates figured this out a long time ago. He would ask an aristocrat what Justice was, and when the aristocrat blithely said it was what everyone supposed it was, Socrates would point out the obvious fallacy in this line of approach.

If you only seek answers from a person whose specialty is…what your investigation is all about…why are you investigating? Simply to learn what an “expert” believes? That will be a very short and unproductive inquiry.

In the forgotten subject called Logic, that fallacy is called Appeal to Authority. It’s the most obvious fallacy of all.

If you ask an engineer questions about building bridges, and he has designed many bridges that still stand up after millions of hours of traffic streaming across them, you’ll learn useful information. But proving the existence of a virus is a different proposition. Very different.

Asking a mainstream geneticist whether the COVID virus has been proven to exist is very much like asking a news anchor whether he reports the facts every night.

An actual investigation into “the science” of discovering viruses would consider dissident views. For example, here is what German virologist Stefan Lanka has written about this process: [5]

“Individual molecules are extracted from the components of dead tissue and cells, they are misinterpreted to be part of a virus and are theoretically put together into a virus model…”

“With only a few mouseclicks, a program can arrange [an outcome] as desired, by putting together short sequences of nucleic acids from dead tissue and cells with a determined biochemical composition, a larger genetic sequence that is supposed to represent the complete genome of an old or new virus. In reality, not even this manipulation, called ‘alignment’, can result in the ‘complete’ genetic material of a virus which could then be called its genome.”

“In this process of theoretical construction of the so-called ‘viral DNA or viral RNA strands’, those sequences that don’t fit are ‘smoothed out’ and missing ones are added. Thus, a RNA or DNA sequence is invented which doesn’t exist in reality and which was never discovered [or] scientifically demonstrated as a whole.”

A hundred years ago, if you had asked a virologist what was causing a devastating skin disease in the American South, called pellagra, he would have authoritatively told you it was a virus. And perhaps you then would have written to a journalist who’d stated there was no proof for the virus theory: “I learned from a virologist that a virus is definitely causing these skin outbreaks…”

But the cause turned out to be a niacin deficiency.

Months ago, I wrote a number of articles breaking down the false phenomenon called COVID-19. For the most part, the people who are dying are dying of traditional lung conditions (pneumonia, TB, etc.) falsely re-labeled COVID. Pollution is one major cause. A huge number of these people are the elderly, who are already suffering from multiple long-term health conditions, made far worse by years of treatment with toxic drugs. WHAT IS CALLED COVID IS NOT ONE DISEASE WITH ONE CAUSE. [6]

No new virus is required as an explanation.

At the highest levels of technocracy, the major players want this fake pandemic to serve as the gateway and the rationale for a new civilization: surveillance, obedience, slavery.

The launch-point in 2019 was the virus that wasn’t and isn’t there.

A hundred years ago, the Rockefeller Empire set out to prove there were many needs for their new products: pharmaceutical drugs. They employed researchers who could greatly expand the idea that harmful germs were everywhere—germs that required treatment with these drugs.

At the root of this enterprise were virologists, who understood the mission, who understood what they were getting paid for: the invention of new methods for detecting germs.

“Detection” took on added meaning. You didn’t actually have to find the germs. You had to concoct more sophisticated methods that would be taught and believed and accepted. These methods were actually STORIES.

The Rockefeller experts were story tellers.

Rockefeller agents and Rockefeller salesmen then sold the stories.

Their descendants are following the same playbook.

One of their main jobs is cementing THE VIRUS STORY in the public mind. They do it with the coda: “THIS IS SCIENCE.”

No, it’s mind control par excellence.

SOURCES:

[1] https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/t...ockdown-architects-should-be-held-accountable

[2] https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/202...e-coronavirus-the-cdc-says-it-isnt-available/

[3] https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/10/09/covid-the-virus-that-isnt-there-the-root-fraud-exposed/

[4] https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/202...ng-virus-they-lied-and-locked-down-the-world/

[5] https://www.globalresearch.ca/dr-stefan-lanka-2020-article-busts-virus-misconception/5719146

[6] https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/04/01/covid-its-not-one-thing-its-not-one-disease/

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Cowan and Morell wrote a book where the main thesis is the virus is a benign part of our immune system and is misunderstood by the whole medical community. They claim the actual causative agent is 5G.

arminius

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
The Virus That Isn’t There, Genetic Sequencing, and the Magic Trick
By Jon Rappoport

Recently, I’ve written a series of articles revealing that the existence of the SARS-CoV-2 virus is unproven.

I’ve quoted key CDC and study documents that confess “the virus is unavailable.” Which is like an ice company saying they have no access to water. [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

I’ve published quotes from Dr. Tom Cowan’s major article [6] exposing how CDC journal authors “assemble” the idea of a virus from cobbled sequences they ASSUME are parts of SARS-CoV-2. (Below, I reprint my article on Dr. Cowan’s shocking findings.)

Now, I want to make overall comments on the con, the game, the hustle.

The public, and most medical professionals, are awed by the whole concept of genetic sequencing. They accept the process as a holy of holies. If researchers in their lab claim they’ve “sequenced the virus,” the virus must exist. How else could its genetic structure have been discovered?

Of course, the virus doesn’t have to exist at all. We are talking about an illusion. Stage magic.

And if we could force him to explain his trick, the magician would say:

“Notice, I begin with a fragment of RNA I assume is part of a larger new virus. My assumption isn’t proven. I simply make the claim.”

“Then I lay out the genetic structure of that little piece of RNA, and I discover I need a great more genetic information to fill out the sequence of the whole virus.”

“That’s not really a discovery. I already knew I’d need much more. The question is: where am I going to get that added information?”

“The answer is: from data bases. These bases contain miles of sequences that have already been established—rightly or wrongly. Sequences of other viruses.”

“Which sequences do I choose? I make guesses. I make assumptions. Actually, I choose according to a story line that has already been laid down. In this case, a story about a member of the coronavirus family. That’s right. I always knew what I was going to look for. In fact, that initial piece of RNA I began with? I could have selected all sorts of other pieces of RNA, but I chose that one because it seemed to be from the coronavirus family.”

“Does this whole business sound like a Lego or tinker-toy operation? Well, it is. I never have a physical specimen of the virus. I never isolate the purported virus from all the material that surrounds it. I just assume or pretend the virus is in there.”

“Anyway, I now select all sorts of genetic sequences from the huge database. And I hook the sequences together, AS IF they were already connected and real and waiting for me to find them. They weren’t, but I pretend they were.”

“That pretense is the key. It’s like selling a sucker a map leading to a lost silver mine. There was never a map. The con artist cobbled it together from pieces of other old maps of a territory in the mountains of Colorado. The map looks real. It looks whole. But it was never whole.”

“THE GENETIC SEQUENCE OF THE VIRUS is that map. It’s made to look like a one long code that was there all along. But it wasn’t. It isn’t.”

“Every good magic trick works this way. The magician makes the audience believe he is performing one smooth operation. But he isn’t. He’s taking all sorts of detours. He’s reaching into his sleeve and pulling out a card. He’s palming that card so no one sees it. He’s slipping the card into the deck in his other hand. And all the while, he’s talking confidently and making other gestures to distract the audience.”

“The whole purpose of the trick is to inspire awe. In the lab, the same principle applies. The researchers SEEM to find one long genetic sequence of the whole virus. Astonishing.”

“But that’s not what happened. Not by a long shot.”

“And notice one other very important thing. In the lab, we are actually piecing and cobbling together the pattern—the code—of a virus. We don’t have to deal with actual genes. What we do is all on the level of IDEATIONAL construction. We’re hooking up DATA. So that’s another level of the trick. We’re not stringing together pieces of material. We’re stringing together pieces of data from genetic databases. This would be like standing on stage in front of an audience and doing a very clever card trick without having a deck of cards in the first place. Now THAT’S a trick for the ages.”

With all this I mind, read my previous article on Dr. Tom Cowan’s shocking discoveries:

Dr. Tom Cowan explores the COVID virus invented out of sheer nonsense

—Cowan analyzes yet another key document posted by the CDC, in their journal, Emerging Infectious Diseases: “Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 from Patient with Coronavirus Disease, United States”—

by Jon Rappoport

October 19, 2020

The hits keep coming. The CDC used an arbitrary computer “tinker-toy” process to invent a description of the virus. The virus that no one has proven exists. This is the basic conclusion of Dr. Tom Cowan.

The CDC article [7] was discovered by Sally Fallon Morrell. Her co-author, Dr. Cowan, fleshes out the fraud. Cowan’s article is titled, “Only Poisoned Monkey Cells ‘Grew’ the ‘Virus’.” [6]

Dr. Cowan: “[The CDC journal article] was published in June 2020 [original publication, March 2020]. The purpose of the article was for a group of about 20 virologists to describe the state of the science of the isolation, purification and biological characteristics of the new SARS-CoV-2 virus, and to share this information with other scientists for their own research. A thorough and careful reading of this important paper reveals some shocking findings.”

“First, in the section titled ‘Whole Genome Sequencing,’ we find that rather than having isolated the virus and sequencing the genome from end to end, they found 37 base pairs from unpurified samples using PCR probes. This means they actually looked at 37 out of the approximately 30,000 of the base pairs that are claimed to be the genome of the intact virus. They then took these 37 segments and put them into a computer program, which filled in the rest of the base pairs.”

In other words, the sequencing of the SARS-CoV-2 virus was done by assumption and arbitrary inference. If this is science, a penguin is a spaceship.

Cowan: “To me, this computer-generation step constitutes scientific fraud. Here is an equivalency: A group of researchers claim to have found a unicorn because they found a piece of a hoof, a hair from a tail, and a snippet of a horn. They then add that information into a computer and program it to re-create the unicorn, and they then claim this computer re-creation is the real unicorn. Of course, they had never actually seen a unicorn so could not possibly have examined its genetic makeup to compare their samples with the actual unicorn’s hair, hooves and horn.”

“The researchers claim they decided which is the real genome of SARS-CoV-2 by ‘consensus,’ sort of like a vote. Again, different computer programs will come up with different versions of the imaginary ‘unicorn,’ so they come together as a group and decide which is the real imaginary unicorn.”

As I’ve been stating [5], the “discovery” of the “new virus” was actually the foisting of a PRE-DETERMINED STORY ABOUT A VIRUS. Nothing real or believable about it.

But once the official pattern is laid down, others follow it dutifully.

Dr. Cowan uncovers more insanity in the CDC journal article. Using the ASSUMED new virus, in an UN-ISOLATED STATE, the researchers try to prove it is harmful by injecting it on to several different types of cells in the lab:

Cowan: “The real blockbuster finding in this study comes later, a finding so shocking that I had to read it many times before I could believe what I was reading. Let me quote the passage intact:”

“’Therefore, we examined the capacity of SARS-CoV-2 to infect and replicate in several common primate and human cell lines, including human adenocarcinoma cells (A549), human liver cells (HUH 7.0), and human embryonic kidney cells (HEK-293T). In addition to Vero E6 and Vero CCL81 cells [monkey cells]. … Each cell line was inoculated at high multiplicity of infection and examined 24h post-infection. No CPE was observed in any of the cell lines except in Vero [monkey] cells, which grew to greater than 10 to the 7th power at 24 h post-infection. In contrast, HUH 7.0 and 293T showed only modest viral replication, and A549 cells [human cells] were incompatible with SARS CoV-2 infection’.”

“What does this language actually mean, and why is it the most shocking statement of all from the virology community? When virologists attempt to prove infection, they have three possible ‘hosts’ or models on which they can test…”

“The third method virologists use to prove infection and pathogenicity — the method they most rely on — is inoculation of solutions they say contain the virus onto a variety of tissue cultures. As I have pointed out many times, such inoculation has never been shown to kill (lyse) the tissue, unless the tissue is first starved and poisoned.”

“The shocking thing about the above [CDC journal] quote is that using their own methods, the virologists found that solutions containing SARS-CoV-2 — even in high amounts — were NOT, I repeat NOT, infective to any of the three human tissue cultures they tested. In plain English, this means they proved, on their terms, that this ‘new coronavirus’ is not infectious to human beings. It is ONLY infective to monkey kidney cells, and only then when you add two potent drugs (gentamicin and amphotericin), known to be toxic to kidneys, to the mix.”

“My friends, read this again and again. These virologists, published by the CDC, performed a clear proof, on their terms, showing that the SARS-CoV- 2 virus is harmless to human beings. That is the only possible conclusion, but, unfortunately, this result is not even mentioned in their conclusion. They simply say they can provide virus stocks cultured only on monkey Vero cells, thanks for coming.”

So first…use a process of genetic sequencing that involves concocting, out of an arbitrary computer program…

The existence and structure of the “new virus”…

And then, taking a soup that the researchers claim contains the virus, in an un-isolated state, inject the soup into several types of cells in the lab…

And discover the prime target—human cells—are not infected by the imaginary virus.

And after this good day’s work, walk away and pretend nothing odd or self-incriminating happened.

And oh yes, lock down the planet based on this “science.”

Naturally, we MUST take a toxic vaccine that prevents non-infection by the non-virus.

SOURCES:

[1] https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/202...e-coronavirus-the-cdc-says-it-isnt-available/

[2] https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/10/09/covid-the-virus-that-isnt-there-the-root-fraud-exposed/

[3] https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/202...-the-missing-study-the-secret-in-plain-sight/

[4] https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/202...ng-virus-they-lied-and-locked-down-the-world/

[5] https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/10/15/if-the-virus-isnt-there-why-do-they-believe-it-is/

[6] https://drtomcowan.com/only-poisoned-monkey-kidney-cells-grew-the-virus/

[7] https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/6/20-0516_article