• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Virus is Not Infective, It's Fake News for 100 years used to control populations.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Book of Revelation: “And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength. And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death. Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter; The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks…”

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

The VIRUS is building one fiction out of many realities...

The Matrix Revealed: a hypnotherapist’s cosmic glue

Nov13 by Jon Rappoport

In my mega-collection, The Matrix Revealed, I interview the most brilliant hypnotherapist on the planet, Jack True, 43 times, over the course of 320 pages.

Jack was one of the “milestone people” for me. Through his insights, I saw how to advance my own research.

For example, he discussed how, under hypnosis, some of his patients exhibited signs of “cosmic glue.” Jack was referring to their obsession to “build one reality out of many separate realities.” To “glue it all together.”

Jack explained how this was one of those mind programs that actually increased a person’s suggestibility and decreased his freedom. It was happening on a subconscious level.

Eventually, a person would build such a huge (and erroneous) reality he would surrender himself, his freedom, and his power to it.

Jack’s mission in life was to liberate individuals from their own “gargantuan constructions,” as he put it. What Jack has to say about his path and his discoveries is invaluable. And this is just one aspect of my mega-collection.
Here are the full contents of my mega-collection The Matrix Revealed.

You can order it here:

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

by Jon Rappoport​

(To read about Jon's mega-collection, The Matrix Revealed, click here.)​

There are no variants.

Because there is no virus
. SARS-CoV-2 doesn’t exist. I’ve spent the past year and a half proving that.

But fantasies do exist. So do covert ops with intentions to deceive.

Thus, the “scientific world” is agog over the new South African variant, named B11529 (aka Omicron, Botswana). Woo. The ghost is coming out of the closet. Beware. COVID cases are rising…

“We don’t know whether the vaccine will be effective in the face of the new variant. New lockdowns may be necessary. Travel restrictions are coming. Batten down the hatches.”

I mean, really.

As you know, for the past few months stories in the press have been claiming the vaccine-conferred immunity is sinking like a stone. This story is absurd because, again, there is no virus. So there was no conferred immunity to begin with. But anyway, that’s the story that’s been circulating. So NOW…

“It turns out one major reason for the diminished effectiveness of the vaccine is…

“The NEW VARIANT. The South African B11529.”

Uh-huh. “The vaccine is having a tough time preventing infection caused by the new variant. We may need to enforce boosters every three months…”

Keep the fear going. Push harder for the vaccine. Explain away its failures. Fabricate rising case numbers, blaming them on the new variant. Institute heavy new lockdowns.

“The South African variant is deadlier than the Delta, which is deadlier than the original.”

And none of the three exists.

What does exist is fantasy, piled higher and deeper and thicker.

The variant is Fauci. The variant is Bill Gates. The variant is CDC/WHO. The variant is the World Economic Forum. And the Chinese regime. And presidents and governors. And the mainstream press.

And don’t forget this. Vaccine injuries and deaths have been escalating all over the world. In the US alone, reported injuries have broken above 900,000. As I’ve mentioned, the well-known Harvard Pilgrim Healthcare study concluded that, to obtain a true number of injuries, multiply the reported figure by 100.

Something is needed to explain all these injuries and deaths. That is, to lie about them.

And right on time, here comes the new variant.

“These people who seem to be injured by the vaccine are really keeling over from the original virus, the Delta, and woo, the South African B11529.”

Also: Recently, we’ve seen a spate of press stories with the theme---“scientists are mystified by the low COVID case numbers in Africa, where the vaccination rates are very low.” Boom. That story is now gone. Wiped out. Now it’s THE WORLD IS BEING ATTACKED BY THE SOUTH AFRICAN B111529 VARIANT.

Here is one of my articles covering the non-existence of SARS-CoV-2:

---Dr. Andrew Kaufman refutes “isolation” of SARS-Cov-2; he does step-by-step analysis of a typical claim of isolation; there is no proof that the virus exists---

The global medical community has been asserting that “a pandemic is being caused by a virus, SARS-Cov-2.”

But what if the virus doesn’t exist?

People have been asking me for a step-by-step analysis of a mainstream claim of virus-isolation. Well, here it is.

“Isolation” should mean the virus has been separated out from all surrounding material, so researchers can say, “Look, we have it. It exists.”

I took a typical passage from a published study, a “methods” section, in which researchers describe how they “isolated the virus.” I sent it to Dr. Andrew Kaufman, and he provided his analysis in detail.

I found several studies that used very similar language in explaining how “SARS-CoV-2 was isolated.” For example, "Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 from Patient with Coronavirus Disease, United States, (Emerging Infectious Diseases, Vol. 26, No. 6 -- June 2020)".

First, I want to provide a bit of background that will help the reader understand what is going on in the study.

The researchers are creating a soup in the lab. This soup contains a number of compounds. The researchers assume, without evidence, that “the virus” is in this soup. At no time do they separate the purported virus from the surrounding material in the soup. Isolation of the virus is not occurring.

They set about showing that the monkey (and/or human cells) they put in the soup are dying. This cell-death, they claim, is being caused by “the virus.” However, as you’ll see, Dr. Kaufman dismantles this claim.

There is no reason to infer that SARS-CoV-2 is in the soup at all, or that it is killing cells.

Finally, the researchers assert, with no proof or rational explanation, that they were able to discover the genetic sequence of “the virus.”

Here are the study’s statements claiming isolation, alternated with Dr. Kaufman’s analysis:

STUDY: “We used Vero CCL-81 cells for isolation and initial passage [in the soup in the lab]…”

KAUFMAN: “Vero cells are foreign cells from the kidneys of monkeys and a source of contamination. Virus particles should be purified directly from clinical samples in order to prove the virus actually exists. Isolation means separation from everything else. So how can you separate/isolate a virus when you add it to something else?”

STUDY: “…We cultured Vero E6, Vero CCL-81, HUH 7.0, 293T, A549, and EFKB3 cells in Dulbecco minimal essential medium (DMEM) supplemented with heat-inactivated fetal bovine serum (5% or 10%)…”

KAUFMAN: “Why use minimal essential media, which provides incomplete nutrition [to the cells]? Fetal bovine serum is a source of foreign genetic material and extracellular vesicles, which are indistinguishable from viruses.”

STUDY: “…We used both NP and OP swab specimens for virus isolation. For isolation, limiting dilution, and passage 1 of the virus, we pipetted 50 μL of serum-free DMEM into columns 2–12 of a 96-well tissue culture plate, then pipetted 100 μL of clinical specimens into column 1 and serially diluted 2-fold across the plate…”

KAUFMAN: “Once again, misuse of the word isolation.”

STUDY: “…We then trypsinized and resuspended Vero cells in DMEM containing 10% fetal bovine serum, 2× penicillin/streptomycin, 2× antibiotics/antimycotics, and 2× amphotericin B at a concentration of 2.5 × 105 cells/mL…”

KAUFMAN: “Trypsin is a pancreatic enzyme that digests proteins. Wouldn’t that cause damage to the cells and particles in the culture which have proteins on their surfaces, including the so called spike protein?”

KAUFMAN: “Why are antibiotics added? Sterile technique is used for the culture. Bacteria may be easily filtered out of the clinical sample by commercially available filters (GIBCO) [6]. Finally, bacteria may be easily seen under the microscope and would be readily identified if they were contaminating the sample. The specific antibiotics used, streptomycin and amphotericin (aka ‘ampho-terrible’), are toxic to the kidneys and we are using kidney cells in this experiment! Also note they are used at ‘2X’ concentration, which appears to be twice the normal amount. These will certainly cause damage to the Vero cells.”

STUDY: “…We added [not isolated] 100 μL of cell suspension directly to the clinical specimen dilutions and mixed gently by pipetting. We then grew the inoculated cultures in a humidified 37°C incubator in an atmosphere of 5% CO2 and observed for cytopathic effects (CPEs) daily. We used standard plaque assays for SARS-CoV-2, which were based on SARS-CoV and Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV) protocols...”

STUDY: “When CPEs were observed, we scraped cell monolayers with the back of a pipette tip…”

KAUFMAN: “There was no negative control experiment described. Control experiments are required for a valid interpretation of the results. Without that, how can we know if it was the toxic soup of antibiotics, minimal nutrition, and dying tissue from a sick person which caused the cellular damage or a phantom virus? A proper control would consist of the same exact experiment except that the clinical specimen should come from a person with illness unrelated to covid, such as cancer, since that would not contain a virus.”

STUDY: “…We used 50 μL of viral lysate for total nucleic acid extraction for confirmatory testing and sequencing. We also used 50 μL of virus lysate to inoculate a well of a 90% confluent 24-well plate.”

KAUFMAN: “How do you confirm something that was never previously shown to exist? What did you compare the genetic sequences to? How do you know the origin of the genetic material since it came from a cell culture containing material from humans and all their microflora, fetal cows, and monkeys?”

---end of study quotes and Kaufman analysis---

My comments: Dr. Kaufman does several things here. He shows that isolation, in any meaningful sense of the word “isolation,” is not occurring.

Dr. Kaufman also shows that the researchers want to use damage to the cells and cell-death as proof that “the virus” is in the soup they are creating. In other words, the researchers are assuming that if the cells are dying, it must be the virus that is doing the killing. But Dr. Kaufman shows there are obvious other reasons for cell damage and death that have nothing to do with a virus. Therefore, no proof exists that “the virus” is in the soup or exists at all.

And finally, Dr. Kaufman explains that the claim of genetic sequencing of “the virus” is absurd, because there is no proof that the virus is present. How do you sequence something when you haven’t shown it exists?

Readers who are unfamiliar with my work (over 300 articles on the subject of the “pandemic” during the past year) will ask: Then why are people dying? What about the huge number of cases and deaths? I have answered these and other questions in great detail. The subject of this article is: have researchers proved SARS-CoV-2 exists?

The answer is no.

---end of Kaufman article---

And while I’m at it, here is another piece I wrote last year about how virus-propaganda (fairy tales) must be managed, in order to make the masses stand up and salute:

---The “hot zone” theory of new frightening diseases---

Remember? There was a 1994 book by that name--- and then “experts” began piling on---it went something like this:

“Out of the deep dark rainforests of Earth (cue sounds of native drumming), as a result of modern plane travel, viruses we’ve never encountered before will spread epidemics across the globe. Our immune systems, ill-equipped to recognize or deal with these strange killer germs, will fold up under the pressure, and all of civilization will be threatened with extinction.”

Let’s see. Since planes fly back and forth, and since all sorts of Westerners travel TO the rainforests, why haven’t we seen whole native tribes wiped out by viruses from the deep dark streets of Brooklyn?

It would even seem that viruses, common in, say, Norway, would cause trouble in Oregon.

Why does it have to be “viruses from jungles?” Or other faraway places like China? Why can’t we have the Second City Virus, emanating from a slaughterhouse in Chicago and infecting people in Nigeria? Why can’t we have a Big Easy virus from New Orleans traveling to Beijing?

Is it possible that jungles and Africa and China and Mexico are typically chosen for virus fairy tales because, in the minds of many Westerners, they satisfy a requirement of “strange,” “different,” “primitive,” and so on? We’re talking theater here---
and when you stage a propaganda play (fiction), you want to tap into the reflex instincts of the audience. The Hartford Virus, the Des Moines Virus, the Vancouver Virus just don’t fit the bill.

Because they can’t drive up the fear that jungles or Africa or China can.

Unless you’ve been living in an ice cave in the Arctic, you know selling fear of THE VIRUS is big business. To do that, you have to strike the right notes.

I personally would be interested in a Beverly Hills or a Scarsdale or a Park Avenue epidemic virus story. I’d like to see the media try to sell that one.

What about a Bill Gates Seattle virus that some Patient Zero unknowingly carries on a plane flight to Mexico City?

Think it through. We NEVER hear killer virus stories about germs traveling from Europe and America to Asia and Africa. Why not? Because such a story won’t sell. It won’t bite.

This is called a clue.

It tells you that virus-stories are shaped and managed and written and managed and broadcast according to a plan that has nothing to do with actual disease.

If a monkey in Africa can bite a man and thus transmit a virus to the West, then a salesman in Duluth can sneeze on a man at a local airport and thus send a virus to Ethiopia.

But amazingly, through secret communication among viruses, it never happens that way. The germs have decided what the traffic pattern is, and the CDC and the World Health Organization are just discovering What Is.

Sure they are. And if you buy that, I have condos for sale on the far side of the moon.

~~~

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
All over the MSM in Europe is the increasing cases and hospitalizations and the threat of omicron justifying mandatory jabs for all.

No squeaks even debating it...

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Huge Win! Federal Judge Temporarily Blocks COVID Vaccine Mandate for Health Workers in 10 States

A federal court on Monday temporarily blocked the Biden administration’s COVID vaccine mandate for health workers at hospitals that receive federal funding, providing a temporary reprieve for healthcare workers in 10 states who faced having to be fully vaccinated by Jan. 4, 2022, or lose their jobs.
By Ray L. Flores II, Esq.

A federal court on Monday temporarily blocked the Biden administration’s COVID vaccine mandate for health workers at hospitals that receive federal funding.

Miss a day, miss a lot. Subscribe to The Defender's Top News of the Day. It's free.

A federal court on Monday temporarily blocked the Biden administration’s COVID vaccine mandate for health workers at hospitals that receive federal funding, providing a temporary reprieve for healthcare workers in 10 states who faced having to be fully vaccinated by Jan. 4, 2022, or lose their jobs.

U.S. District Court Judge Matthew Schelp issued a preliminary injunction against the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Emergency Regulationrequiring nearly every employee, volunteer and third-party contractor to receive their first dose by Dec. 6 and meet the Jan. 4, 2022 deadline for both doses.

The injunction followed from a lawsuit filed Nov. 10 by a coalition of 10 states, led by Missouri. The lawsuit alleged the mandate violated the Administrative Procedures Act and the Tenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
According to Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt, the CMS threatened to turn some of last year’s “healthcare heroes” into this year’s unemployed.

The preliminary injunction pending trial prevents the Biden-Harris administration from enforcing the CMS mandate in the states of Missouri and Nebraska, Arkansas, Kansas, Iowa, Wyoming, Alaska, South Dakota, North Dakota and New Hampshire.

In his ruling, Judge Schelp wrote:
“The independent power of the states serves as a check on the power of the Federal Government: by denying any one government complete jurisdiction over all the concerns of public life, federalism protects the liberty of the individual from arbitrary power.”​

The court’s findings of questionable short- and long-term vaccine efficacy and breakthrough disease transmission are long overdue.

Most exciting are the judge’s comments on CMS rejecting mandate alternatives in those with natural immunity acquired from a previous coronavirus infection.
Children’s Health Defense (CHD) is encouraged that the judge determined, “If judicial review is to be more than an ‘empty ritual,’ the Court here must demand something more than the explanation offered for the action taken by CMS here.”

Judge Schlep opined:
“In general .. the lack of data regarding vaccination status and transmissibility — in general — is concerning. Indeed, CMS states that ‘the effectiveness of the vaccine to prevent disease transmission by those vaccinated [is] not currently known.’

“CMS also admits that the continued efficacy of the vaccine is uncertain. (‘[M]ajor uncertainties remain as to the future course of the pandemic, including but not limited to vaccine effectiveness in preventing breakthrough disease transmission from those vaccinated, [and] the long-term effectiveness of vaccination[.]’).”

It is likely the Biden administration will either seek an emergency injunction pending appeal in the 8th Circuit Court, or will wait for rulings from cases filed in three other states.

These challenges are significant as there currently are lawsuits fighting the CMS Emergency Regulation filed on behalf of more than half of U.S. states.

In closing, Judge Schlep opined:

“… Plaintiffs likely can show the CMS mandate is arbitrary and capricious because the evidence does not show a rational connection to support implementing the vaccine mandate, the mandate’s broad scope, the unreasonable rejection of alternatives to vaccination …”

Commenting on the ruling, CHD President and General Counsel Mary Holland said:

“It obviously appears the tide is turning. The 5th Circuit’s temporary restraining order against ‘fatally flawed’ Biden Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) employer vaccine mandate and subsequent suspension by OSHA of the mandate confirm this fact.”

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Would the US government let Jesus cure COVID?

by Jon Rappoport
December 8, 2021
(To join our email list, click here.)

In the 1990s, I watched a federal trial in a Los Angeles courtroom. The defendant was charged with selling medical drugs without a license.

The defendant was prepared to argue that a) the substance he was selling was naturally produced in the body and b) it was effective.

The prosecution moved to exclude such testimony, on the grounds that it was irrelevant.

The judge agreed. Therefore, the trial was nasty, brutish, and short. The defendant was found guilty and sentenced to prison for several years.

This is how the federal bureaucracy operates. “Do you have a government-issued license to heal? No? You’re a criminal.”

I believe that if Jesus of Nazareth were walking the Earth today, in the United States, he would be arrested on the same grounds.

This would be particularly so if he were curing COVID.

(Of course, as I’ve been proving for more than a year, the virus, SARS-CoV-2, doesn’t exist. Therefore, COVID doesn’t exist. For the most part, flu-like illness, and other traditional lung conditions, have been repackaged and relabeled “COVID.” So Jesus would be curing those lung illnesses.)

Imagine this extreme case: in a stadium packed with 50,000 ill people who have been diagnosed with COVID, Jesus waves his hand and cures all of them in a few seconds.

Now he is threatening the profits of many companies, to say nothing of the power of the government, which backs the vaccine-drug monopoly to the hilt.
So Jesus is arrested. He is put on trial. He opts to defend himself without an attorney. He tells the court that curing COVID is no crime.

The prosecuting attorney objects. “Your Honor,” he says, “whether or not this man has cured COVID is beside the point. He has no license to practice medicine. That is why we are here today. We are simply establishing that a) he was practicing medicine and b) he has no government-issued license. That is the scope of this proceeding.”

The judge agrees. The verdict is decided. Guilty.

Of course, on another front, the major media, who depend for their existence on pharmaceutical advertising, take the ball and run with it. The networks and major newspapers seek out “experts,” who emphatically state that what a man calling himself Jesus of Nazareth “performed” in the stadium was mere hypnotism. It was all a placebo effect. Whatever sudden “remissions” may have occurred are just temporary. Tragically, COVID will return.

Not only that, these 50,000 people have effectively been sidetracked and diverted from seeking “real care from real doctors.” With vaccines, with antiviral drugs, they would have stood a chance of surviving and living long normal lives.

Other media pundits send up this flag: “Many of those present in the stadium were bitter clingers to their religion. They refuse to accept science. They are living in the past. They favor superstition over real medical care. In fact, they are threatening the whole basis of modern medicine, since other confused and deluded Americans may now turn away from doctors and seek snake-oil salesmen and preachers for healing.”

From the highest perches of political power in this country, the word quietly goes out to the media: don’t follow up on those people who were in the stadium; don’t try to track them; don’t compile statistics on their survival rates; don’t investigate whether they were cured; move on to other stories (distractions); let this whole madness die down.

But among the citizenry, an awareness spreads: the government is controlling healing through its issuance of licenses. That’s how the government is essentially protecting one form of “healing” and enabling it to become an all-encompassing cartel.

What would be the alternative or the adjunct to licenses?

Contracts.

Contracts are agreements entered into by consenting adults, who assume responsibility for the outcomes. In the case of healing, a contract would specify that people have a right to be wrong.

Let’s say two consenting adults, Jim and Frank, agree to allow Frank to treat Jim for his arthritis with water from a well on Frank’s land.

The two men acknowledge that no liability will be attached to the outcome. In other words, whether Jim get better or gets worse, no one is going file a suit. No one is going to go to the government for redress of wrongs.

The well water may be wonderful or it may be completely useless. Both men understand and acknowledge that. But they exercise a right to try the treatment, because they are free.

Immediately people say, “This is ridiculous. Water can’t cure arthritis. Frank is cheating Jim. Jim is a victim. He needs to see a doctor. He needs to go on arthritis drugs.”

No, Jim doesn’t have to do anything. He is free.

To put it another way, Jim has the right to be right or wrong. It’s his decision, which is beyond the scope of any authority.

If government tries to remove that right from all of us, it is essentially saying it knows what is correct, it knows what is true, it knows what we need and require, and it’s going to give it to us even if it has to shove it down our throats. Does that sound like freedom to you?

If a man calling himself Jesus of Nazareth lived in the United States today, and if he went around curing COVID, he would be arrested. He wouldn’t be charged with blasphemy or treason. He would be charged with something much simpler and more mundane: practicing medicine without a license.

And he would be convicted and sentenced.

Because the government, in its throne of corruption, wants to protect its proprietary and illegitimate and criminal interests.

“If we kill you with the COVID vaccine, it’s within our right, because we ARE practicing medicine with a license.”

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
“If we kill you with the COVID vaccine, it’s within our right, because we ARE practicing medicine with a license.”
I have never seen FAUCI's license. Since he works for .Gov he did not need a license ( just ask most who been in the military) just a diploma / sheepskin from a medical school.
Try practicing law or being a plumber w/o licenses.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I have never seen FAUCI's license. Since he works for .Gov he did not need a license ( just ask most who been in the military) just a diploma / sheepskin from a medical school.
Try practicing law or being a plumber w/o licenses.
and in most States, being a "massage therapist"... and having to "renew your license every 2 years after taking mandatory State-Approved update classes for $$$"... That happened to my wife in Florida... with 40 years of practice (Chiropractors, Spas, etc. & teaching in Certified Massage Schools)... and extensive knowledge in 99% of different "massage practices"...
Highway robbery...

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
FAUCI massages every Vaxxers' wallet.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

COVID scam falls apart; it’s over

by Jon Rappoport
January 3, 2022

Since the beginning, I’ve been producing the evidence COVID is a scam. Now, official agencies are virtually admitting it.

On December 29, the head of the CDC, Rochelle Walensky, announced, in a White House press briefing, that the PCR test can register positive (meaning the person is “infected”) long AFTER infection is over.

Here’s Walensky’s money quote:
“…people can remain PCR positive for up to 12 weeks after infection and long after they are transmissible and infectious.”

That means MILLIONS of FALSE positive test results have been logged as REAL, in the past two years.

If you can’t trace the implications of THAT, I can’t help you.

Recall the old Zen Koan: What is the sound of one hand clapping?

The new version is: What is the sound of the White House press corps after Walensky’s admission?

And is the answer is: Nothing. Zero. Silence. And not stunned silence. No. Clueless silence. Sold-out silence.

No shouting. No furor. No questions.

“Dear Mr. Smith, We here at the CDC wish to inform to you that your positive PCR COVID test, administered in the spring of 2020, was misleading. There was no proof it meant you were infected. Therefore, your isolation, your hospitalization, during which your business closed and went into bankruptcy, your wife left home taking up residence with the children at her mother’s, your business partner committed suicide—all that was unnecessary. Thank you for your understanding.”

Of course, the blind following the blind following Fauci will say, “But…but…the CDC couldn’t have made a mistake that big…there must be some explanation…”

And yes, there is an explanation. The CDC and other public health officials have known all along they were running a scam. Committing a crime. A Nuremberg-type crime.

My note re this:

I think it'll be ignored as much as they possibly can. It's gone to far for them to back off. More and more folks however are becoming aware of the perfidy.

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
It is layers of lies. Diagnosing a virus that has not been isolated with a test that does not work. Telling people that vaxxine effectiveness is waning so you may need to take a booster (more of the exact same thing). Reporting auto fatalities and strokes as covid deaths based on a posthumous (erroneous) positive test result. Blaming the unvacccinated for the so-called pandemic, even though the shots don't prevent illness or spread of contagion. "Safe and effective" drugs that create myocarditis in young, healthy bodies. Imagine sending your all-star athlete kid for a vaxxine, and he's a bed-ridden wreck a week later, with the heart of an 85 old.

I've basically been excommunicated from most aspects of life where I live and I frankly could care less. I have little desire to associate with these brain-dead beta males and andrgenous snowflakes. Fuck em all in the ear, fuck em all in the other ear.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Dr Humphries talk above is a must. She delves into the history of which we're never told. An excellent foray into truth which has been well hidden for one reason and one reason only, money, and certainly not our health. In fact, it's pretty obvious that they could care less that they're killing and maiming us as long as they continue to gather up the scheckels created by this fraud.

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Dr Humphries talk above is a must. She delves into the history of which we're never told. An excellent foray into truth which has been well hidden for one reason and one reason only, money, and certainly not our health. In fact, it's pretty obvious that they could care less that they're killing and maiming us as long as they continue to gather up the scheckels created by this fraud.

I wonder how long til jutube bans it?

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Was wondering that myself...

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

My bottom line on the existence of the virus, its isolation and sequencing

by Jon Rappoport
February 3, 2022

What proof would I accept? What sort of proof would convince me that SARS-CoV-2 exists?

Suppose, for example, a study described how researchers actually DID separate a virus from all the material surrounding it in their cell-soup in the lab?

Would that be enough?
And the answer is no.
Why?

Because I don’t trust studies based on research conducted in elite labs where no independent outsiders are allowed. And that’s the situation, when it comes to purported virus isolation.

These labs are like the famous bunkers where key government officials are taken, in the event of a massive attack against the country.

Try getting in off the street.

And who are these researchers in the super-secret labs? To put it another way, what sort of establishment do they represent?
Is it a clean establishment with a track record of honesty? Or is it a cartel with a criminal history?
If it’s a cartel, why should I accept the “scientific methods” of these researchers or their honesty?

As my long-time readers know, I’ve spent decades exposing lies and crimes of the medical cartel. Chapter and verse. (For example this: Medical weapons of mass destruction)

When it comes to vital issues that mean the difference between life and death—drug/vaccine-fueled destruction of human life; mistreatment and errors in hospitals; faked disease case and death numbers; inaccurate, meaningless, and deceptive diagnostic tests; the fabricated existence of a whole range of phony diseases and disorders and syndromes; the true numbers of medically caused deaths—medical authorities have been lying and sliming their way out of accountability for MANY decades.

And all this doesn’t touch on the history of public health declarations of epidemics that have turned out to be duds.

Nor does it include the overall history of Rockefeller medicine, which is based on the fatuous notion that there are thousands of separate and distinct diseases, each one of which is caused by a germ that must be treated by a profit-making drug.

Nor does it include the history of vicious suppression of innovative treatments developed by individuals who’ve worked outside the mainstream.

Therefore, suspicion is warranted. Is absolutely necessary. And “suspicion” is a vast understatement.

I refuse to trust the researchers who simply claim they’re isolating viruses.

When it comes to the so-called basic building blocks of MANY so-called diseases—which ARE “the viruses”—all the discovery-research HAS BEEN conducted by insiders in their off-limit labs. Without independent witnesses. Without educated witnesses who can watch and question each and every step of “the accepted method” for isolation of new viruses.

Frankly, you would have to be crazy to accept anything coming out of these insider-club labs.
So NO. I don’t accept such findings.

Before I describe how outsiders SHOULD be allowed to witness and participate in secret lab work, let me give you two quotes to consider.

They come from decidedly mainstream and elite editors of elite medical journals. These editors have read and explored and probed and lifted the fake cover from published medical material for decades. Material they themselves have published. Therefore, these are CONFESSIONS.

ONE: “It is simply no longer possible to believe much of the clinical research that is published, or to rely on the judgment of trusted physicians or authoritative medical guidelines. I take no pleasure in this conclusion, which I reached slowly and reluctantly over my two decades as an editor of The New England Journal of Medicine.” (Dr. Marcia Angell, NY Review of Books, January 15, 2009, “Drug Companies & Doctors: A Story of Corruption)

TWO: “The case against science is straightforward: much of the scientific literature, perhaps half, may simply be untrue. Afflicted by studies with small sample sizes, tiny effects, invalid exploratory analyses, and flagrant conflicts of interest, together with an obsession for pursuing fashionable trends of dubious importance, science has taken a turn towards darkness…”
“The apparent endemicity of bad research behaviour is alarming. In their quest for telling a compelling story, scientists too often sculpt data to fit their preferred theory of the world. Or they retrofit hypotheses to fit their data. Journal editors deserve their fair share of criticism too. We aid and abet the worst behaviours. Our acquiescence to the impact factor fuels an unhealthy competition to win a place in a select few journals. Our love of ‘significance’ pollutes the literature with many a statistical fairy-tale…Journals are not the only miscreants. Universities are in a perpetual struggle for money and talent…” (Dr. Richard Horton, editor-in-chief, The Lancet, in The Lancet, 11 April, 2015, Vol 385, “Offline: What is medicine’s 5 sigma?”)

Suspicion is warranted. It’s absolutely necessary. And again, “suspicion” is a vast understatement.

More than a year ago, I mentioned how virus-isolation research—if the word “research” applies at all—should be done.

And I issue this now, as a challenge, to the entire insider-club of virologists, all of whom claim their established method of finding and sequencing new viruses is scientific and rigorous:
Let’s have a film crew on site. As you work. In your lab. Looking over your shoulders and recording every move you make.

And with the film crew, let’s have several knowledgeable, outside, independent researchers. People whom you would ordinarily refuse to give the time of day. People who are insightful. Possibly, people like Dr. Stefan Lanka, Dr. Andrew Kaufman, Dr. Tom Cowan.

As the film crew works, and as you conduct and describe your step-by-step “isolation” of a new virus, these outsiders can stop you at any moment and question you. In depth.

“Why did you just do that?” “Why didn’t you record that step?” “Explain that answer you just gave me. It makes no sense.” “Exactly what did you just withdraw from the solution in the dish, and how do you know what it was?”
This is not a public relations exercise or an educational documentary for medical students. This is REAL. This is research about your research. No holds barred.

You give a slippery answer to a question; you evade with a vague generality; you try to pull rank; you get nailed to the wall. On film.

THIS is the procedure I want.

All the way from start to finish. Including the so-called sequencing of the “new virus.”

And then we would know a great deal more about what you’re actually doing and not doing in your labs. In the absence of what I’m proposing and demanding, THERE IS NO REASON TO ASSUME THE PROCESS OF VIRUS-ISOLATION IS LEGITIMATE.

Virologists, your work affects every human on Earth. Profoundly. To see this, all a person has to do is look around him these days, at what is called “COVID.” It proceeds from your so-called discovery of SARS-CoV-2.

I view you virologists as I would view the court magicians and soothsayers and high priests who surrounded and advised the leaders of tribes and nations in ancient times.

Those “experts” huddled with the leaders in their very private rooms and spun stories and predictions, and recommended strategies to deal with supposed ongoing and looming crises.

And then the leaders took actions that affected the lives of all the people.
So it is now. With you virologists.

So my demands are entirely within bounds. If you have a shred of honesty, and if you stop and think about it, what I’m demanding is prosaically simple:
You account for every step you take. In real time. Where you work. Right there, you submit yourselves to the detailed scrutiny of independent outsiders.

That’s my bottom line.

And I challenge any scientist, analyst, investigator, doctor, researcher, reporter, alt. reporter who says what I’m demanding is not necessary. You’re wrong. You’re dead wrong.

You either haven’t thought things through, or you’re lying.

Someone is going to tell me what I’m demanding, as proof, is impossible. It would never happen. “They” would never let it happen. They would never let independent outsiders into their holy labs.

You think I don’t know that?

If outsiders can’t get into their labs, what does that tell you?

And someone will say, “We just have to rely on the best evidence we have.”

No we don’t. Because the best available evidence is no evidence.

In a vast sea of death-dealing medical lies, a sea that has existed for more than a hundred years (actually much longer), if experts tell you they’re discovering viruses in labs you can’t enter, and they say you must believe them, and you buy that…
I have condos for sale on the far side of the moon. Full cash only, no payments.

Here it is: Virologists are saying and writing they’ve found a purple man with pink hair and green lips and four arms living a thousand miles under the surface of a planet in the next solar system over. And he causes disease.

Then they’re saying, “Prove us wrong.”

On top of that, they’re saying, “You can’t watch us work while we discover such creatures.”

Conclusion: the purple man doesn’t exist.

Virologists, text me when you’ll let my people into your lab.
Until then, get lost.

Dear reader, the elephant in the room is trust, not data.

When it comes to the “discovery of viruses,” there are no reliable data. We, on the outside, are told that what happens behind locked doors is irrefutable. Period.

We’re told we just can’t understand what the pros are doing. The problem is our lack of knowledge, our lack of training.

We’re the peasants toiling in the valley. Our better, the baron, is up in his castle on top of the mountain. He’s planning our lives, he’s taking care of us.

Sure. Of course. Uh-huh.

Sounds familiar. It’s pretty much the history of the world.

Or it was, until people who came before us finally staked out a territory called freedom, which involved opening locked doors and finding out what lay behind them.

Consider a parochial example: the mafia. They, too, plan behind closed doors. They concoct methods of carrying out crimes. They record their profits. Then, finally, a prosecutor announces, “We were able to get into their books. We saw the details. We made arrests.”

I want my independent accountants to get into the virologists’ books. But not after the fact. I want my people to BE there while the virologists are creating the books, entry by entry, in the lab.

“Why did you just make that entry? Where did your conclusion come from? Who are you trying to kid? You’re just fabricating this stuff? You know, that’s called RICO. That’s a RICO case. Continuing criminal enterprise. They’ll send you away for a long time…”

And all of a sudden, the high and mighty virologist, who’s been able to con the world with his hustle, who knows how to come off sounding superior in every way, feels a dent in his armor. A big dent. He smells his own blood.
And he starts talking.

He wants to make a deal. He’ll roll over on his colleagues. He’ll expose the whole sham.

“…You don’t understand. It’s the money. It’s all about the money. Where it comes from. We have to do this kind of work. Otherwise, we starve. They cut us off. I know the people on the funding committees. I’ll give you their names. They take orders, too. The whole thing is a system. I can draw you a map. I can’t go to jail. I have a family. I’m paying eighty grand a year just to send my kids to college. There’s the mortgage, and the cottage on the Cape…”

The whole bluff POPS and deflates, and we begin to hear words we understand, at last. The words of confession. The down-to-earth sordid truth.

There was never a towering mystery in the castle on the hill.

There was just the passing of the buck. The soiled buck. From hand to hand.

The “science” was the front.

“…You see, it works this way. The pharmaceutical companies have to have new viruses. For every fake virus, they develop a real drug and a real vaccine. It’s marketing. That’s what they’re doing. That’s what they’ve always been doing. This is much bigger than anyone realizes. I’m just a little fish. The big boys run the whole show. They pay the Congress and the FDA. They pay everybody…”

He keeps talking. He can’t stop. He’s way past “isolation, purification and sequencing.” They’re in his rear-view mirror. Now he’s fighting for his freedom from prison. Now he’s telling the truth.

And the ever-present storm clouds over the valley where we peasants toil are blowing away. The air is fresher.
We’re breathing easier.

The big-cheese baron is really a shrunken little man—when he takes his perp walk in chains.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The big-cheese baron is really a shrunken little man—when he takes his perp walk in chains.
Its" a shrunken little man" already. Its name is FAUCI. It suffers from Napoleon, aka Little Man Syndrome . He is a darling of the left even when many of the left thought he was a TRUMP puppet ( Until the higher ups told them to STFU). He has been a mad scientist in DC since 1984, BEFORE HIV/AIDS, before EBOLA. ( That makes me wonder about his connections with those. Especially when I looked with amazement that "The Government " (FAUCI) was bringing in EBOLA patients to Texas Hospitals, a clean area from the virus ). Why bring it into the states when you and your "researchers" could have easily went and set up at the source.
FAUCI has Deaths on his hands, since his watch began in 1984.
FAUCI is a medical tyrant as he quashes alternative treatments where success may have been occurring. doctors and protocols.
FAUCI owns patent rights to ingredients used in all WuFlu Jab Juices.
FAUCI approves the changing of the medical definition of "VACCINE". mRNA is not a vaccine but meets all definitions of a therapeutic exactly like that of HCQ, Ivermectin, and others that are hit with restricted usage.
FAUCI is the highest paid Public Employee in US Government.
FAUCI is MENGELA 2.0

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The Terrain the film is out...

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Why can’t all viruses be fakes?

by Jon Rappoport
May 27, 2022

As you know, I’ve spent two years presenting evidence that the discovery of SARS-CoV-2 was a fake.
But I still press on. I examine the reality machine to see why people have such a problem acknowledging the virus—and by extension, all viruses—are nothing more than fairy tales.

I’ve come up with a number of explanations.

For example: DOCTORS.

Rejecting viruses is rejecting doctors. Doctors are security guards around the reality machine.

“Doctors can’t be wrong.”

“I can’t live in a world where doctors are so wrong.”

“I would never be able to stop weeping for the doctors who are so wrong.”

“If I told my doctor I didn’t believe in viruses, he would cut me off, and I couldn’t stand that.”

“I’m a journalist, and my best sources are doctors. The good doctors. And they all say viruses are real. I need my sources.”

“Without information from doctors, the world would spin into chaos.”

“My mind instructs me to believe doctors are only guilty of making mistakes up to a certain threshold. Beyond that, they simply can’t be criticized.”

OK, that takes care of the doctor fixation. But then we have what I call the world-view fixation:

“I don’t want to live in a world where there are no viruses. I would feel lonely and afraid.”

“I need the assurance that this world of ours is filled with tiny invisible killers. When I accept that, I can maintain equilibrium. You know, their threat and our response. It makes sense.”

“I love the idea of tiny killers. It comforts me.”

“I know precisely what to be afraid of in this world. Otherwise, I would start to see ghosts in closets at night again. I remember them from childhood. Those bastards were PERSONAL. They were coming for ME. Viruses are neutral. They don’t know me. To them, I’m just cells. They don’t PREFER me. They’ll take anyone. I like that.”

“Even if viruses are bullshit, they’re sophisticated bullshit. I favor that over some sort of primitive bullshit.”
“Rejecting viruses would equal rejecting my college education. I need that education to assert my superior position against the Lower Ignorant Ones.”

“The ecological chain of life includes viruses. If we remove them from the chain, Nature makes no sense. That’s what I hear.”

“The world is a dangerous place. This is good, because it helps me to explain my problems and lack of determination. Without viruses, the danger factor would be reduced, and I can’t have that.”
“The nature of reality dictates that when you’re right, you should be psychotically nasty about being right. If I’m not right about the existence of viruses, I can’t be as nasty as I want to be. And that would be a tragedy.”

“My father is a doctor, and he is a great man. At least as great as Al Capone.”

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

by Jon Rappoport​

Actually, this is a point I’ve made before, but now I’m boiling it down to the bare essentials.

Here we go:

If you were a) honest and b) the head of a major public health agency, there is something you would do, before declaring COVID a worldwide pandemic requiring extraordinary measures (e.g., lockdowns).

You would carry out a study.

A study to confirm that a newly discovered virus (SARS-CoV-2) really exists and is causing illness and death on a global scale.

After all, that is the claim. So wouldn’t you want to prove it’s true? Wouldn’t you feel compelled to do that---rather than just SAY it’s so?

This study wouldn’t focus on 20 or 30 or 50 patients. Those numbers are far too small. We’re not talking about the assertion of a minor viral outbreak. This is supposedly a titanic disaster.

You would gather together a few thousand people, at minimum.

All these people have been diagnosed with the purported pandemic infection.

You would take tissue samples from these patients and analyze them. You would test them for the presence of the new virus.

How could you NOT?

---And yet, such a study WAS NEVER DONE.

NEVER.

Try making excuses for that omission.

We’re talking about science on such a basic level, a child would understand it. You say X is causing a global pandemic---so test for the presence of X. Test for it in a sufficient number of people. Immediately.

Since you’re claiming more than a billion people could become infected, surely you should test at least a few thousand people, to make sure you’re right.

THIS WAS NEVER DONE as one complete study.

Now, we could certainly argue about the kind of test you should run to see if the virus is present. Is the test accurate? Is it reliable? Is it relevant? Of course. I’ve covered that subject exhaustively. But here I’m putting all that aside. The point is, you WOULD test for the virus.

Even the staunchest most rabid defenders of the existence of SARS-CoV-2 would have to agree, if they were being honest.

In other articles, I’ve offered much proof that SARS-CoV-2 doesn’t exist---but here I’m just making the most basic of points: RUN THE STUDY, DO THE TEST.

So what do I get in the way of replies from the “defenders?” They completely ignore the need for the wide-ranging study I’m demanding; and instead they persist in offering up small studies that focus on three patients, 40 patients---as if that is sufficient for declaring a global pandemic and wreaking massive destruction, by lockdowns and other measures.

They keep insisting these little minor studies are sufficient. Why? Because that’s all they have. So they pretend they’re doing good science.

They’re not.

They’re faking it.

Some of them know they’re faking it.

Here’s an analogy anyone should be able to understand. Putting aside lying and cheating and fabricating in doing studies, when a company wants to gain approval from the FDA for a new drug or a new vaccine, how many people do they enroll in their clinical trials, to prove safety and efficacy?

THOUSANDS.

Not three, or 50.

Pfizer enrolled 30,000 people in their clinical trial of the RNA COVID vaccine.

Why didn’t they just enroll 40?

Because they couldn’t get away with it.

I’m talking about standard research practice here.

So why doesn’t the same standard practice apply to proving the existence of a virus that is supposedly causing widespread illness and death across the world?

The rabid defenders of the virus also try to make this point: since millions and millions of people have tested positive for SARS-CoV-2, this proves the virus exists and is causing terrible damage.

This is what I call “after the fact” proof.

By that standard, Pfizer would have been able to market its COVID vaccine without any clinical trials at all.

No. The proof required for a major medical/scientific assertion comes WHEN THE ASSERTION IS FIRST MADE, before all sorts of brutal measures are taken that are based on that assertion.

The rabid defenders of the virus twist and distort science to fit their agenda---and then claim OF COURSE everybody knows the virus exists.

You buy what they’re selling at your own peril. They have their story and they’re telling it over and over.

They’re naked, walking in the rain, pitching you raincoats.

~~~​

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
THE FAUCIs 4 PRISONs :jail::jail:
Then a proper :hang::hang:

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
by Jon Rappoport​

(To read about Jon's mega-collection, The Matrix Revealed, click here.)​

I was going to recapitulate the evidence that the virus, SARS-CoV-2, doesn’t exist. But I decided to leave it out of this article. I’m just going to focus on the vaccine and what it’s supposed to be doing.

Let’s say you’re a vaccine researcher. You develop a new type of shot that deploys RNA.

The RNA, when injected, has one purpose. It induces cells of the body to produce something called the spike protein. That’s it.

According to your theory, the body’s immune system will spring into action and mount a neutralizing attack against this protein.

As result, when the “real thing” comes along---the virus, which contains the spike protein---the vaccinated person will be protected. His immune system will ward off the virus.

Since, again, the whole and only reason you’re injecting the RNA shot is to make the body produce the spike protein…

Aren’t you going to make sure the body is, in fact, producing that protein?

Of course you are.

How will you do that?

In the only way you can.

You’ll line up 10 or 20 thousand vaccinated people and test them.

You’ll test them to make sure you can find that spike protein in their bodies.

So show me the study.

Show me that vaccine researchers and vaccine makers and the FDA actually had that study done.

Where is it?

I’m not talking about looking at three patients in China or Berlin or New York. I’m talking about an extensive test to make sure the vaccine is doing the ONE thing it’s supposed to be doing. Across the population.

I don’t see that study anywhere.

A couple of people have told me, “Well, OF COURSE the vaccine causes the body to make the spike protein. That’s what the RNA technology is all about. We KNOW that. The technology is WELL ESTABLISHED.”

So is the safety of drugs, until the drugs start killing lots of people.

I want something simple. Verification. Across the population. Verification that the vaccine is doing the one thing it’s supposed to be doing.

And I want to know why this verification hasn’t been attempted.

One professor actually told me, “Perhaps you might be able to devise a test that would detect the spike protein directly in the body…but it might be very difficult to do that…”

Really? In other words, a vaccine was developed to do a thing it might be impossible to verify?

And this was understood up front?

A few months ago, someone sent me a study. She said the study showed the spike protein HAD been found in vaccinated people. I read the study. First of all, the authors were reporting on just a few people. No good. Not useful. Second, as far as I could tell, the method of finding the spike protein was suspect. It relied on detecting indirect and unreliable markers that supposedly proved (but didn’t prove) that the protein was present in these few people. No good. Not useful.

Where is the large correctly done study?

I don’t find it anywhere.

Dr. Andrew Kaufman, who has dismantled and exposed the non-scientific process by which virologists’ claimed to have discovered SARS-CoV-2, offers these important comments about the spike protein:

“You can buy a readily available SARS-Cov-2 Spike protein antibody which can be used in a standard western blot or ELISA to test recipients of the injections for the spike protein. This is cheap and easy to do. Why hasn’t it been done?”

I believe the answer is clear. The scientists and bureaucrats in charge don’t want to run the test. They want to avoid finding out whether the one thing the vaccine is supposed to achieve isn’t being achieved. They want to avoid finding out the vaccine, on their own terms, is a total failure.

UcoOnca

Seeker
Reaction score
This conversation with Dissolving Illusions co-author, Roman Bystrianyk, is a great vaccine red pill.

No vaccine, ever, has done what it was said to have done. Is it because viruses don't exist?

Watch and make up your own mind.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Anybody hear about this new virus they are calling "Covid-19"? Apparently there are many different forms of it they call "variants" and some are more deadly than others. But I'm hearing that if you cover your mouth and keep your hand over it then you will be safe. It also helps to stand 72 inches away from other people and if those people got injected with experimental gene altering messenger rna, then you will be even more safer.

Also, since this new virus came, other viruses have gone away so it seems to have some beneficial protection elements to it in keeping people from getting things like the flu.

I'll post more as I uncover new information about this virus...

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Anybody hear about this new virus they are calling "Covid-19"? Apparently there are many different forms of it they call "variants" and some are more deadly than others.

Thats the story. But IMHO it's only a story. A narrative crafted to make you fear, and thus give up your money and life to those who wish to enslave you with this narrative and all the fear and concernation such engenders.