• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The what the heck is going on poll?

What do you think is going on with the events of 2020/21. Pick all selections that you think apply.

• The virus is about rolling out a trojan horse vaccine as a mass depopulation tool.

• The virus is a scape goat for the popping of the debt bubble and resulting depression.

• The virus is a "global issue" like "climate change" that will be used to promote global government.

• The vaccine is about training us to take shots for future population related 'projects'.

• The virus is a bioweapon released on purpose by the CCP.

• The virus is a bioweapon released on purpose by another actor without CCP involvement.

• The virus is man made but was released accidently.

• The virus is natural.

• The response to the virus has been reasonable and rational.

• The response to the virus has been an opportunistic power grab.

• The response to the virus has been planned to push the vaccine on as many as possible.

• Valid virus treatements have been ignored due to incompetance.

• Valid virus treatements have been ignored becasue it is about the vaccine.

• Valid virus treatements have been ignored due to $

• There are no cheap, effective, available treatment. It's just internet hype.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Just a little poll to see how you lot really feel about the circus that came to town in 2019!

Fiat Metaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I think the point is to increase government power, make money for their friends in pharma, and make a universal basic income seem OK or normal

Reactions: Zed

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Great poll, Zed. As for item #6, my own believe is a variation. I would say:

The virus is a bioweapon released on purpose by another actor with a degree of CCP involvement.

Let me explain why I say that. I'm certain that the virus release isn't the brainchild of the CCP because of the actions of Western financial powers, and the media and political figures they control. In other words, getting an mRNA injection into every arm of every person in the Anglosphere is not something which the Chinese government is doing. They don't have the network to do that. To put it simply, Reuters and the FDA are indeed controlled, but not by the CCP.

We had foreshadowing that this was planned long ago. There was Bill Ryan's disclosure in 2008 that a virus was going to be intentionally released in China, and that the virus would then spread around the world. We also have the novel Heart of Darkness, which in the 1989 edition, told of a virus coming out of the lab "Wuhan400" in China.

If you listen to Ralph Baric, one of the scientist awarded money by the CDC to do gain of function research, he gives a speech in 2018 where he pays homage to Bill Gates, talks about using a virus for population control on rats, and discusses how to make money off pandemics.

On the CCP side, there is a Chinese official named Gao Fu. He was at the Event 201 meeting, and he is also alleged to have met the Fort Detrick staff when they visited Wuhan(prior to the outbreak), which is something that isn't well known, even the alternative media. Of course, we also know that the CDC funded gain of research studies in China, and other locations both in and outside of the US.

I think we ought to be careful in thinking of Chinese government is a single entity. After all, we could say the American government
assassinated JFK. But that's not quite accurate. A few people in key positions in the American government were involved in the assassination.
For example, I can assure you that there are Masonic and other hidden networks in China.

Because of the way most people understood the history of the 20th Century, they have a hard time envisioning a global conflict where the major players aren't defined by allegiance to nation states. Yet I think that is exactly what we are dealing with.

Last edited:

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I don't know but I heavily suspect that the virus is a bioweapon released by the CCP, maybe in conjunction with others.

What's the legal phrase, cui bono? Who benefits? China and the Democratic party primarily.

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Just a little poll to see how you lot really feel about the circus that came to town in 2019!
Think you have limited your selections too much. For example I believe:
- the virus was deliberately released by a group of actors including the CCP
- the response to the virus is a planned power grab
- the virus has been released to facilitate a vaccine passport and increased digital surveillance
- investigation of possible alternative treatments has been suppressed
- there may or may not be cheap treatments available, we don't know because investigation has been suppressed.

Last edited:

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Hosted a BBQ yesterday with several people from 11 yrs old to 60 years old. Not once was corona mentioned and politics never came up. It was an awesome day. Lots of music, pot smoking and good eating.
People are burned out on all the politics and cons stuff IMO. The downside of that of course is now the democrats will ram through anything they want and no one will pay attention anymore.

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Boomer remover because Social Security Systems around the world are at the brink. They want old folks off the dole. I think that is the American vax agenda at the very least. This is why working protocols are shamed. Euthanasia for the old and unhealthy. Might not have been planned that way but, never waste a crisis.

historyrepete

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I think the elites, politicians tptb and others are running over themselves in power grab. The gullible allegiance from the masses is unbelievable to them also.
Who knew this many would subject themselves to medical tyranny and surrender their freedoms so easily

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Check here for all box would help.

Also one that says: The virus is man made bioweapon just as Ebola and HIV were...

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
This needs an “I’m drunk at Walmart” option like the other poll.

I ran out of space for more options!

Think you have limited your selections too much. For example I believe:
- the virus was deliberately released by a group of actors including the CCP
- the response to the virus is a planned power grab
- the virus has been released to facilitate a vaccine passport and increased digital surveillance
- investigation of possible alternative treatments has been suppressed
- there may or may not be cheap treatments available, we don't know because investigation has been suppressed.

I put it together on a whim so feel free to post a MkII poll if you want to build on it. Really I needed more space but the total number of selections is limited.