• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The world shrugs as China locks up 1 million Muslims

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter

phoneman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Lets check the globe and see what the Muslims are doing. China also destroying Christian Churches.

Last edited:

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Is it fake news? Remember...we are living in the age of fake news. The information age is over.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Usually when the numbers get this big it's actually the truth,

I've heard you can go there although I haven't. Or at least get very close. I've heard the Chins are making no excuses. Those from Tibet and other potential boat rockers have been warned by example throughout the past. It wasn't that long ago Mao erased of the face of the earth about 50 million people.

Hard to hide things when the numbers get that big. Too many people with first hand accounts. Video testimony as far as the eye can see. None of them paid a penny, just recounting of individual experiences. They aren't all part of some MSM conspiracy. There are other people who have been victims, it's not just white Christians.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
6 million in the Holocaust.
I didn't believe it until I heard it was actually a billion. Catastrophic
Mao, Pol Pot, Hitler, Stalin and many others helped direct to their death many millions of people. The suffering created during those times at the direction of those people, has been well documented.

Even today, many decades later, you can find literally thousands of people with personal accounts and tangible evidence to the truth of what took place in those times and places. People who don't know each other, numbering into the thousands, each with individually unique and very detailed experiences and evidence of their past and that of their relatives and friends provides a clear picture of what happened during those periods.

You can refuse to believe there were so many victims. But the victims have been counted down to the last hair on each one of their heads. There is absolutely nothing that will not be brought fully into the light. I would suggest you refrain from making an opinion regarding the death of tens of millions of people at the hand of evil until you go there and speak to these victims, as your opinions are heard in places you have yet to visit.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
I told you all. China is about to quit pussy footing around with the m00hamedans and aren't going to care what the world thinks.

I don't mind at all

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I told you all. China is about to quit pussy footing around with the m00hamedans and aren't going to care what the world thinks.

I don't mind at all
You don't mind that the world is on track for tyranny then slavery and America is not too far behind in that march?

You would rather have seen the patriots of our nation lose to the king in 1812? Just asking, because I'm curious which side you're really on.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
You don't mind that the world is on track for tyranny then slavery and America is not too far behind in that march?

You would rather have seen the patriots of our nation lose to the king in 1812? Just asking, because I'm curious which side you're really on.
FM, I think you misunderstood DodgebyDave. I believe he said & I agree, that China will take no shit from the muzzies AND we damned well better do the same. It clearly appears that the muzzies are are planning to take over planet earth. AND when they do, it is death to all non muzzies .
WAKE UP !!!

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
FM, I think you misunderstood DodgebyDave. I believe he said & I agree, that China will take no shit from the muzzies AND we damned well better do the same. It clearly appears that the muzzies are are planning to take over planet earth. AND when they do, it is death to all non muzzies .
WAKE UP !!!
The muzzies taking over the planet earth?

Death to all others after the conquest?

Wake up? Not sure why, I can do this in my sleep, it is exactly who I am.

There are over a billion Chinese and a billion people in India who are all NOT muslim. Beyond that, there's Christian people and Christian communities all around the world, Whites and non-muslims are in no danger of extinction or mass death, despite what is posted at this forum to the contrary. Over the last 2 decades, thousands or millions more muslims have died or been victimized than have been non-muslims.

Proactively enslaving thousand and millions of people because of a perceived "they were born into a particular religion" threat may be DBD's and your answer - but it is clearly the wrong one. It does follow along with the status quo though.

Innocent people, only guilty of being born in the wrong place, at the wrong time and into the wrong religion, have been, and are currently being victimized. You and DBD may want that to continue, but I think it is wrong to do so and I believe we will be held to account for OUR actions and words.

If all this sounds about right, then I guess I have my answer about what side people are really on.

You may think I'm talking about the side of muzzies vs. non-muslims, or left vs. right, or west vs east, or Israelis vs Palestinians - but I'm not talking about that at all where we've arrived at now. If you are right about what DBD meant and this is what you and he believe then we're no longer talking about those things at all and we've arrived at our "sides."

Those families, workers, and their children who are being enslaved because of the religion they were born into are victims. They are not to be feared, the people enslaving them are the ones to be feared.

You can defend the perpetrators and you can admire their tactics, believing them to be justified. Or you can support the victims and call out crime where it happens.

You've picked your side. I've picked mine. Thank you for clearing that up.

Last edited:

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
The Muslims cannot even get along within their own "religion". Sunnis and Shiites hate each other.

Furthermore, one Imam instructs to do this and another in the next town instructs to do that, so they are not unified at all. Lots of mixed and conflicting messages.

Did you say Catholics and Protestants in Ireland?
Are we back to white vs. black or left vs right. Anything to distract from the crime itself?

There's a lot of ways to divide things it's true, but back at the ranch, still, there are VICTIMS and there are PERPETRATORS.

Item for display one:
Innocent victims guilty of being born in the wrong place at the wrong time, who've done nothing wrong, but try to live peacefully.

Item for display two:
People, using force to exercise their will and control over others, which of course is always to the detriment of those others and to the benefit of those perpetrating.

A. Sinners will admit to their sins.
B. Victims will testify as to the crimes.
C. Nothing will be swept under the rug.

Those are baked into the rules. Regardless our ability to deny it, time can not be stopped and we are mortals.
We only get to pick which side of the display we stand with. In terns of which group is typically opposed to which other group, that won't make a difference. Individuals commit crimes, regardless if they are part of a larger group or not.

.41Dave

Seeker
Seeker
He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself.

~Thomas Paine

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Not a peep from Prog. Leftists worldwide. Imagine that ! (pussies)

madhu

Silver Member
Silver Miner
The muzzies taking over the planet earth?

Death to all others after the conquest?

Wake up? Not sure why, I can do this in my sleep, it is exactly who I am.

There are over a billion Chinese and a billion people in India who are all NOT muslim. Beyond that, there's Christian people and Christian communities all around the world, Whites and non-muslims are in no danger of extinction or mass death, despite what is posted at this forum to the contrary. Over the last 2 decades, thousands or millions more muslims have died or been victimized than have been non-muslims.

Proactively enslaving thousand and millions of people because of a perceived "they were born into a particular religion" threat may be DBD's and your answer - but it is clearly the wrong one. It does follow along with the status quo though.

Innocent people, only guilty of being born in the wrong place, at the wrong time and into the wrong religion, have been, and are currently being victimized. You and DBD may want that to continue, but I think it is wrong to do so and I believe we will be held to account for OUR actions and words.

If all this sounds about right, then I guess I have my answer about what side people are really on.

You may think I'm talking about the side of muzzies vs. non-muslims, or left vs. right, or west vs east, or Israelis vs Palestinians - but I'm not talking about that at all where we've arrived at now. If you are right about what DBD meant and this is what you and he believe then we're no longer talking about those things at all and we've arrived at our "sides."

Those families, workers, and their children who are being enslaved because of the religion they were born into are victims. They are not to be feared, the people enslaving them are the ones to be feared.

You can defend the perpetrators and you can admire their tactics, believing them to be justified. Or you can support the victims and call out crime where it happens.

You've picked your side. I've picked mine. Thank you for clearing that up.
You are a scholar and a wise man who does not fall into the trap of deception . However the vast majority do not understand your view.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
What are millions of Muslims doing in China?
It's a good question. They've been there for a long time. The Chinese empire grew and absorbed them.

Still, It doesn't matter where they are or where ever, anyone. They shouldn't be made slaves!

There are solutions. The gov't could just leave them alone.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
The gov't could just leave them alone.
Just like the Brits, French, Germans, Belgians,Swedes, Danish,....federal Governments do.
They all got No Go Zones and the national female population gets raped, prostituted, and killed.
Yeah Leave "THEM" Alone. :bang head:
That would be funny if it were not so tragic.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Just like the Brits, French, Germans, Belgians,Swedes, Danish,....federal Governments do.
They all got No Go Zones and the national female population gets raped, prostituted, and killed....
So you're answer is what?
Those nations you mentioned already did away with their 2nd amendment. I thought someone said that it was a human right to be able to protect yourself and your family from criminals? Are you saying that's all wrong and this boils down to blood line and those nanny states should do a better job providing for their people's security?

OK, supposed "Freedom Forum" members, let's see:

You have presented a choice to us:
1. Let these people be free, at which point surely they all become criminals, or
2. Do what China does and enslave them all proactively before it gets to that point.

Is this another one of those "black vs white" things? Another "left vs. right" thing?
"Either let them run amuck or enslave everyone with brown skin" - so you're saying (as usual) that these are our only 2 choices to every problem and forget root causes or situational circumstance?

I'm thinking you admire the Chinese for this. Maybe you could go there a volunteer for one of the enslavement camp guard jobs.
Nobody needs justice, nobody really needs the Bill of RIghts, we just need to lock more people into concentration camps where people can steal, rape and commit other crimes against them - that should do it? You're saying that's the best answer? Forget about blow back? RP was wrong, that never happens?

I guess what members here are saying in this thread is: All we need is for the gov't to PROTECT us, round people up and enslave them because if we don't, eventually they will become violent criminals.

I don't believe that works out and history is on my side. I say you're deceiving us.
I say you're pretending to be a "freedom" and "liberty" enthusiast, but in reality you foment fear and stealthily propose the nanny / control state as the solution wherever you can, as long as you can do it without being too obvious.

That works on some members but not on all of us - we've seen these tactics used hundreds, if not thousands of times.
It might be easier if you would just admit you want to wipe all people not like you off the planet.

We might actually get to a solution if we can get past the propaganda and on to the identification of the root causes.
But no, that doesn't fit into the agenda does it?

Slavery or a race war may appear to be a solution and easy to accomplish, but they are not.

A trade war is not easy to win, despite the propaganda. The same holds true for a race war.

Worse than just down right humanely wrong and won't work - slavery and race wars are counter-productive and lead down a path indicated by the reply above, from fellow member, .41Dave.

Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
. I thought someone said that it was a human right to be able to protect yourself and your family from criminals?
Your "thought" was wrong in 95% of the world. ONLY the United States allows "We the People" to protect ourselves, our family members, our personal property and innocents like neighbor(s) from criminals and corrupt government.
The rest of the world .govs consider their people a two legged form of cattle and sheep. So don't come bleating to me when they come after your ass and take your mule too.
I guess you try to be "Funny" don't ya "Money".

Last edited:

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Your "thought" was wrong in 95% of the world. ONLY the United States allows "We the People" to protect ourselves, our family members, our personal property and innocents like neighbor(s) from criminals and corrupt government.
The rest of the world .govs consider their people a two legged form of cattle and sheep. So don't come bleating to me when they come after your ass and take your mule too.
I guess you try to be "Funny" don't ya "Money".
So you agree with me. The root cause of those crimes in those nations you mentioned is because they don't have their 2nd amendment rights anymore and peace loving people there can't protect themselves from criminals.

So I'm right then. We don't need to create slaves or a race war, people just need to restore their individual rights of self protection.
When people inside the Chinese border realize that - IDK. But that's their problem and while they use slavery to combat any potential criminals that might grow out of those ghettos - a rational person would realize that's not the solution and proactive race wars are not the way to combat the possibility that some people might turn into criminals.

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
2nd amendment rights anymore
They NEVER had 2nd Amendment or 1st Amendment Rights or ANY Bill of Rights to begin with.
They are only allowed what their rulers allow them and can be taken away as fast.
See the latest talk from the NZ Prime Minster.