• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Worst Is Yet to Come: Contact Tracing, Immunity Cards and Mass Testing

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I like indestructible military grade flip phones. Been using them for years. Now the 4G flip phones are so bulky you would not want to carry them. I don't want a screen smart as I can't hardly get pictures to move in others phones for some reason and trying to text with my large, often dirty fingers ain't going to work.. I view them as a tool I want them to work for me not the other way around.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
birx just said that over 50,000 gov investigators (my better word for tracers) have been hired

imagine what this new shiny tool will be used for in the future

arminius

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Tracers combined with clueless KARENS, who love to lord it over you, certainly make for an interesting future.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Has anyone else seen these around?

IMG8.jpg

IMG3.jpg

IMG28.jpg

IMG18.jpg

I escaped the house today and went on a bit of a fact checking cruise. Yes, in downtown seattle they want you to wear a breathing restrictor everywhere; goodwill was line up, mask, one out, one in; no Vietnamese delis open even for takeout; many lunatics drivin alone in their car wearin a breathing restrictor. OK, goin downtown was a bust — got nothing, went into no stores, went back home.

Then I visited small local 'mall' and found these things pictured above in all four quadrants of the parking lot. Big brother IS watching you. I was takin pictures of this thing and in about 1½ minutes a rent-a-cop pulls up in his little mobile and asks me, "Can I help you sir?" Just taking photos, sir, I replied, got back in my car and drove off.

So if I stop postin in a few days and you don't hear from me anymore y'all know what happened. (too bad — y'all never gonna find out what happened to bunga)

BF

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Tracers combined with clueless KARENS, who love to lord it over you, certainly make for an interesting future.
Would have been a better vid if they'd forgotten about the jump, and just beaten that c un t into goo on the sidewalk.

I'm REALLY losing patience with this hypergamous culture.
OK, WTF am I missing here?:don't know::don't know::don't know:
The woman is some kind of security for the property, She see's a HUGE liability about to happen with TRESPASSERS. Then they get in her vehicle without permission & won't leave it be.
I would have beat that smart fucking kid to a pulp OR died trying !!!!
AND you guys are on the side of the errant assholes.
WTF am I missing ? :don't    know2:

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Has anyone else seen these around?

I escaped the house today and went on a bit of a fact checking cruise. Yes, in downtown seattle they want you to wear a breathing restrictor everywhere; goodwill was line up, mask, one out, one in; no Vietnamese delis open even for takeout; many lunatics drivin alone in their car wearin a breathing restrictor. OK, goin downtown was a bust — got nothing, went into no stores, went back home.

Then I visited small local 'mall' and found these things pictured above in all four quadrants of the parking lot. Big brother IS watching you. I was takin pictures of this thing and in about 1½ minutes a rent-a-cop pulls up in his little mobile and asks me, "Can I help you sir?" Just taking photos, sir, I replied, got back in my car and drove off.

So if I stop postin in a few days and you don't hear from me anymore y'all know what happened. (too bad — y'all never gonna find out what happened to bunga)

BF
NO BUT they sure look like a great :hunt: TARGET ! :dduck::dduck::dduck:

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
The woman is some kind of security for the property, She see's a HUGE liability about to happen with TRESPASSERS. Then they get in her vehicle without permission & won't leave it be.
I would have beat that smart fucking kid to a pulp OR died trying !!!!
AND you guys are on the side of the errant assholes.
WTF am I missing ? :don't    know2:
Lack of uniform or identity of authority.

Since she had a golf car, I'd guess she was an HOA functionary.

Persons of authority don't squeal like Karens.

arminius

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Freedom.

It looks to me that this is a public park, and yes she may be an authority in the park, but she has no right to discriminate against anyone who wants to use the park, as long as they are not harming anyone else. Beer bullshit virus or not. And they just wanted to play. WTF is wrong about that?