• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

There will be no civil war today

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I am writing this on Friday. It will be published at 6:30 a.m. Sunday. You probably will see it later in the day, maybe with your morning coffee, maybe after church. I am going to make a prediction, which is something that I do not often do. Look out your window. If necessary, go out on the porch and look up and down the street. Crane the old neck. I’ll bet — I’d bet almost anything — that you do not see tanks in the street, riots, fires burning, or federal troops and law-enforcement agents running around. I’ll bet you don’t see anything like that on television, either.
Dude has a point.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/03/qanon-the-storm-conspiracy-theory-not-happening-today/

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I went about 3-4 years expecting Obama was going to enact sharia / martial law and come for our guns. He never did.
Precisely! Like I've said all along, we're living in a live TV reality show and we're both the entertainers and the entertained (schmucks)!

Last edited:

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
I went about 3-4 years expecting Obama was going to enact sharia / martial law and come for our guns. He never did.

Just because he couldn't doesn't mean he didn't want to, as far as guns are concerned. Sharia law is troll bait. The birth certificate was misdirection.

A communist criminal, nothing more

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
No need to take our guns when things are going well for the oligarchs.

They are going to raise the water temperature very slowly, then once they can hide behind their technology, they will strike.

We are maybe a few centuries away from the depopulation event.

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Fact is we came to very close to gun confiscations and the permanent trampling of our Constitutional freedoms. My take, as I am familiar with the religious right....eight years of Praying by God fearing , believing citizens resulted in Trumps election. Prepping for a left wing take over resulted in a much stronger nation. One nation in which believers are now strong, confident, United, self sufficient and finally willing to challenge and defeat the immoral left wing. Our Creator is not finished with his believers, a strong America is a strong Israel, radical Islam is almost defeated, and I see America in position once again to take the lead and witness a period of great prosperity. Do expect more dying gasps from the left, don't let your guard down, and continue to thank God everyday for his blessings......and never forget the Lord works in mysterious ways........Amen.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Fact is we came to very close to gun confiscations and the permanent trampling of our Constitutional freedoms. My take, as I am familiar with the religious right....eight years of Praying by God fearing , believing citizens resulted in Trumps election. Prepping for a left wing take over resulted in a much stronger nation. One nation in which believers are now strong, confident, United, self sufficient and finally willing to challenge and defeat the immoral left wing. Our Creator is not finished with his believers, a strong America is a strong Israel, radical Islam is almost defeated, and I see America in position once again to take the lead and witness a period of great prosperity. Do expect more dying gasps from the left, don't let your guard down, and continue to thank God everyday for his blessings......and never forget the Lord works in mysterious ways........Amen.
IDK man...I've read the book, and there doesn't seem to be a good ending, and everything I've read in it points to what is going down now isn't going to be stopped.