• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

They hate us cause they ain't us.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
The cheating stories I could tell about auto racing!

All of the great champions cheated in some way

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
10 Quarterbacks on Deflategate

Joe Theismann

“I knew I’d be asked a lot of questions, start to do a lot of interviews. And instead of pre-supposing what something might feel like or what it may do, I decided to go out to Redskins Park and see what a ball felt like at 13 PSI, versus 11…. You really have to push it to feel the difference in it. It’s negligible, as far as I’m concerned…. A rules violation, yes, but not that big a deal.”

Fran Tarkenton

“Tom Brady knows exactly what was done to the ball or what wasn’t done with the ball as every other quarterback in the National Football League does. I thought in the press conference he was very uncomfortable because he knows that he knows. And is it a stupid rule? I don’t know if it’s a stupid rule. It’s a rule and he should follow the rules, but they broke the rules. Nobody is going to touch the ball in that locker room but Tom Brady.”

Shaun King

“This entire thing is a complete witch hunt, and I support and back Bill Belichick 100 percent. The ball selection is between the quarterback and the head equipment trainer.”

Troy Aikman

“It’s obvious that Tom Brady had something to do with this. I know going back to when I played, they’ve loosened up the rules in terms of what each team is able to do with the footballs coming into the game. Used to, the home team provided all the balls. And now, each team brings their footballs the way they like them and break ’em in. Used to you couldn’t break them in. So for the balls to be deflated, that doesn’t happen unless the quarterback wants that to happen, I can assure you of that. Now the question becomes did Bill Belichick know about it.”

Boomer Esiason

“It really does seem totally ridiculous that this story has been blown so far out of proportion. If you look at the footballs that the quarterbacks are playing with and throwing for the last six or seven years, just realize that everybody is doing the same thing.”

Rich Gannon

“Ask any quarterback, and this is a non-issue. Everybody does something to them. It’s like a pitcher, he wants the ball a certain way. Take Tiger Woods, you wouldn’t tell him after he’s been hitting a 10.5 degree loft all week with a certain ball that, ‘Hey, now we’re going to switch your ball out.’ That’s his thing, and it’s that specific feel that you want. That football is how we make our living and it sounds crazy, but it’s a sacred thing. It’s got to be a certain way.”

Steve Young

“I would say throwing a deflated football is of no advantage. Personally, I wouldn’t want to throw a deflated football. But there’s no advantage for me. If you look at a quarterback’s performance, I struggle to see how underinflated footballs are changing the way you play…. The issue fundamentally is that there’s a rule — officials check the footballs. And somebody had to go in after the league did their checks and nefariously take some air out of those footballs. It begs the question, ‘Why would you?’ And who would go in afterwards and do it? And with the Patriots Spygate history, they needed to be perfect.”

Jim Miller

“Every team doctors the football, every quarterback around the league is scuffing the balls up to make sure they’re broken in…. I would hate a deflated football or an overinflated football. It’s like the three bears from Goldilocks and the porridge. As a quarterback, you want your football inflated just right. This is more about ‘Oh, here goes Bill Belichick and the Patriots again.’ It is about conspiracy theories. People perceive Belichick is just thumbing his nose at the league again.”

Mark Brunell

“I did not believe what Tom [Brady] had to say. Those balls were deflated. Somebody had to do it and I don’t believe there’s an equipment manager in the NFL that would on his own initiative deflate a ball without the starting quarterback’s approval. I just didn’t believe what Tom Brady had to say.”

Drew Bledsoe

“Tommy and I are friends. When he took my job, it was tough. I didn’t like that. But it never had anything to do with Tom. He always conducted himself with class. When I see people come out and accuse him of being a cheater and a liar, I’ve got to stand up and say something. It’s just not true. It’s not who he is. It’s not what he’s about. To see a guy who has impeccable integrity being accused of being a liar and a cheater, I finally had to stand up and say something. It started to make me mad…. Mark Brunell is a friend of mine. And Troy Aikman is a friend of mine. And I like these guys and respect them. But I think it was really irresponsible of both of them to go make accusations that Tom’s lying without the facts. Put it this way, if I thought Tom was cheating, or lying, I simply wouldn’t say anything until I knew all the facts. But for guys to stand up and say that he cheated and that he’s lying about it without having all the facts in hand, I think that’s pretty irresponsible. I really do.”

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2015/01/26/10-quarterbacks-on-deflategate/

SC

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

How about William John Vukovich Sr.
How did he cheat?
He didn't even cheat death.

Hummmm?
BF

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Because he never was a great champion.

Vukey never won a "championship" in the big time......he won 2 races.

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

I really dislike finding out that something I thought was legit, turns out to be no different than election time in California

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
the blacks really REALLY hate them
This is nonsense. I know many patriot fans.

Why the hell would this even be a race issue? Their demographics are no different than any other team.

People hate the patriots because they cheat and win all the time.

Last edited:

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The colts lost to a better team...2 pounds of air doesn't equate to to 40 points

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
As a kid I hated the Yankees. Then again during the George Steinbrenner era. He would buy the best players and just pay off the fines for breaching the salary caps. He said he didn't care...

Brady eventually accepted his four game suspension and watched while the Pats won 3 out of 4. The Pats went on to win Super Bowl LI in spite of it.

Wiki: The Wells Report found that balls provided by the Patriots, who were the home team, indeed had less pressure on average than the balls provided by the Colts. Also notable was the findings of some suggestions of communication between Tom Brady and two Patriots locker room attendants, indicating Brady was likely "generally aware" of the situation and that the Patriots staff intentionally deflated the footballs.[84] A later study by the American Enterprise Institute called the evidence and methodology of the Wells report "deeply flawed" and "unreliable".

At the end of the day, the Superbowl is just a bunch of overpaid athletes pounding on each other while a trying to avoid concussions. And we love it. Some call it blood sport. Some call it entertainment.

SC

Last edited:

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
This is nonsense. I know many patriot fans.

Why the hell would this even be a race issue? Their demographics are no different than any other team.

People hate the patriots because they cheat and win all the time.
nonsense? you are full of shit

blacks hate the patriots because most/all of their key players are white. they have a core -- and a non-core. the core is majority white. they shuffle iin/out other players of blacks and whites - but they are nothing to the continued supremacy

practically every black in my life and on tv, espn, fox, radio has shorted them all season, hoping in vain that they might not dominate this season -- and the seasons previous too

they SHUT OUT the chiefs AND rams in the first halves of the afc championship and superbowl in back to back games. rams didnt even score the entire game (minus a pathetic field goal)

supremacy defined.

do i need to add numerous links of videos and text to show you the hate that blacks have for the pats? you really want me to pound this forum showing the raging racism of blacks toward the pats? you know the proof is out there. you want to try me?

just the tip of the iceberg -- black jets player viciously attacks patriots mascot (just last week). nyc.espn tries to cover up the outrageous attack with idiots pontificating. jump to 0024 for the attack (which is highly edited). black player told the camera he was going to attack the pats mascot.

and do i need to post the video from same scene of black player refusing to give an autograph to a white fan because he was wearing a patriot t-shirt?

nyc.nfl get=whitey is no joke. the great majority of black nfl fans HATE the patriots because they are core white and keep winning championships at a record-breaking pace. greatest of all time. blacks can hate it all they want. but they can't beat it.

video of attack:

Last edited:

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
i showed you attack by black nfl player on pats mascot and cited black nfl player refusing to sign autograph for white guy in pats t-shirt.

now you show me blacks cheering for pats. otherwise you get shut out just like the chiefs and rams and all of their black fan boys

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
the best black analyst in nyc media lays it out

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/fox-...te-patriots-star-players-white-215425238.html

Stuart Varney’s My Take left some people scratching their heads, after the Fox Business host had a guest on who argued that the New England Patriots are particularly hated because many of their marquee players are white. The Fox Nation host invited Fox Sports 1’s Jason Whitlock to the show to discuss his theory about how the Patriots are victims of reverse racism.

“Is it black folks who don’t like the Patriots because their stars are white and they’ve got two-parent families? What’s this racism bit?” Varney asked, referring to Whitlock’s previous claims.

“Varney, I think it’s more than black folks,” Whitlock replied. “We’re in this era of woke, and woke media and superliberal media who love to prove how racially sensitive they are. And I think the New England Patriots are like the Duke basketball team under Mike Krzyzewski that had been so dominant for so long, and the Duke basketball team featured a lot of white stars in a sport dominated by African-Americans.”
Whitlock said the reason “the hypersensitive” and “woke crowd” has “hate toward the Patriots” is because their star players are white.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
this is hilarious -- semi-literate analyst/guest expert declares the death of the patriots on national tv. lmao!!!!

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
My uncle is a pats fan and an old coworker of mine is one. I’ve never once heard anyone say they didn’t like the pats because they have a bunch of white players. It always came down to cheating and winning. Even most haters acknowledge they are a good team.

I’m not even sure if the pats are the whitest team to begin with.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
D481DBAD-6F3A-40FB-92E1-03F1FD22E9D1.jpeg

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
EO, give it a rest ur unhinged.....it was a fb game!

BigJim#1-8

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
EO, give it a rest ur unhinged.....it was a fb game!
Why's he unhinged? He pointed out the snowflake prog/soc/comm agenda.
The only one's who are unhinged are the original authors of this drivel & of course, those who seek to tell others they're unhinged....

Last edited:

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

BigJim#1-8

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Really! The pats are racist because they have a white QB, who just happens to be the goat.
Of course not. The Rams have a white QB. I understood his posts to be pointing out the insanity of hating a team because they have white players, coaches( I believe the DC is black & going to be the head coach in Miami) & Brady & Mr.Kraft support President Trump.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

And that’s pretty weird.

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
And that’s pretty weird.
That is weird, for the sake of manhood I'm going to go with a bad camera angle, until I see a video of them actually lip locked.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
That is weird, for the sake of manhood I'm going to go with a bad camera angle, until I see a video of them actually lip locked.
Some of the biggest, baddest dudes on the planet kiss other men in congratulations.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
The only State Bank is in North Dakota -

Federal noses not allowed...?

I think I remember that correctly...?
Why's he unhinged? He pointed out the snowflake prog/soc/comm agenda.
The only one's who are unhinged are the original authors of this drivel & of course, those who seek to tell others they're unhinged....
lol, indeed. i'm unhinged for pointing out the unhinged?

poster simply didn't like all of the hate I dug up in a few minutes to prove my point. it has been exposed