• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

They knew in 1981

BarnacleBob

Exoriare aliquis nostris ex ossibus ultor
Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
“If you wish to keep slaves, you must have all kinds of guards in place. The cheapest way to have guards is to have the slaves pay taxes to finance their own guards. To fool the slaves you tell them that they are not slaves and that they have freedom. You tell them that they need law and order to protect them against bad slaves. Then you tell them to elect a government. Give them freedom to vote and they will vote for their own guards and pay their salary. They will then believe they are free persons. Then give them money to earn, count, and spend, and they will be too busy to notice the slavery they are in.” — Alexander Warbucks

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
"The 60 represented the last burst of the human being before he was extinguished" I have to think that one over.

stAGgering

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
"Inconceivable!" - The Wally dude above in 'Princess Bride'.
The '1981 movie' term, "having been lobotomized" to some degree, today and last 7 decades is...
Indoctrination and they paid $ for it.
Thanks Freud.

I must say... sounds like home, USA ! USA ! USA !
Canada too ehh ?
:-)

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
"The 60 represented the last burst of the human being before he was extinguished" I have to think that one over.
Yes, give it good thought. I also zeroed in on that, BECAUSE I have said for years, that the killing of JFK was the beginning of the end !!!

ToBeSelfEvident

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I ran across that movie on cable many years ago. Just caught the beginning and started to watch. I was transfixed by this movie about 2 middle aged men having dinner. Back when movies were allowed to think.

engineear

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Yes, give it good thought. I also zeroed in on that, BECAUSE I have said for years, that the killing of JFK was the beginning of the end !!!
They let ALL know what happens when you poke back...was on 11-22...Illuminati numbers, on or near 33rd parallel, also, Illuminati number...IIRC very close to Dealey Plaza was/is a Mason Lodge. When given an eternal flame, that, is their calling card...people in the know now knew there's a new game in town and we aint effin around anymore....and the swirl grew stronger...

Ash_Williams

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The prison city part rang true. Hell is other people.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Well, let's be careful here as it is yet another greatest generation theme where all the youngsters will never live up to our vastly inflated egos,
where once we are gone, the greatest ever, there will be no future

what the __________ ever dude

first of all, that greatest generation, that generation of supposed humans?
they were dumber than a box of friggin' rocks,
they got sold any 'ole thing the ptb wanted to,

eat dirt, sure boss
we are going to tax you for dying, sure boss, go ahead,
the japs snuck up on us on dec 7 of '41
those evil russkies are a gonna bomb us
we are going to rub our 2 brain cells together and go to the moon by the end of the decade

etc

let's not say things changed in the 60's,
it was long before that
Never argue with the boss, even if he isn't right ! :belly laugh::gracious:
I was 21 years old, just old enough to start paying attention, when our government took out our President. My direct knowledge started at that moment. All before that time is written/recorded as "they" want us to believe. i.e. "the japs snuck up on us on dec 7 of '41"
Yes, anyone that really wants to know how we ALLOWED that attack can find it if they dig a little. I certainly hope that our military leaders are not so stupid as to put our ENTIRE Pacific fleet in one harbor !!! Yes they did BUT they did it by design ! Dig a little deeper & find out about treason by Prescott Bush, Bush 1's daddy, supporting Hitler !!! So "yes" it started way before the 1960's, I just did not witness it.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
it was long before that
I have to agree JFKs assignation was the end of the era.
No generation has been a bigger disappointment than the Boomers of the 60s and 70s. All those ideals went down the drain. Many turned into the most materialistic generation ever and spread those values to their children. As I have said before almost all my old hippie friends are now on FB still whining about Trump daily. They bitched about the unvaccinated making them sick during the pandemic. They think they are suppose to live forever. Its embarrassing. No wonder young people want us to hurry up and die.

BarnacleBob

Exoriare aliquis nostris ex ossibus ultor
Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
No generation has been a bigger disappointment than the Boomers of the 60s and 70s. All those ideals went down the drain. Many turned into the most materialistic generation ever and spread those values to their children. As I have said before almost all my old hippie friends are now on FB still whining about Trump daily. They bitched about the unvaccinated making them sick during the pandemic. They think they are suppose to live forever. Its embarrassing. No wonder young people want us to hurry up and die.

Thats exactly how I feel about my generation, the generation you wrote about... A complete embarrassment on humanity... such dreams that were all thrown away... One must wonder if its part of the planned psychological enslavement scheme... Todays liberals will be tomorrows conservatives as they fight to keep what they fought for from the prior conservatives... the upcoming new lib gens fight for change while the former libs fight to keep it the same.... such a perpetual vicious cycle that prevents real change and/or provides alternatives to the chains of financial slavery that now exists...

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
They have trust in the establishment institutions such as the media, Congress, the different departments like the DoD, CIA, FDA, FBI, etc.. Simple as that. They can't really see what everything has become - to whit, Tim Pool had a guest and his mom on the show. The mom was in her 60s and a self-identified feminist. She was utterly unaware of some of the buffoonery that has been ongoing in our govt for a while now.

"Trump was bad because the CIA/FBI said he was a Russian asset! No reason for those agencies to lie about it, so it MUST be valid. If Trump is a traitor, we cant support ANYTHING he did or ANY of his backers because our institutions are full of good people who have our best interests in mind!"

Jarrod32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
No generation has been a bigger disappointment than the Boomers of the 60s and 70s.
In 1986, a band called The Rainmakers won some sort of lyric of the year award for the following:

… A whole lotta things that I ain't seen
A whole lotta things I'll never be
The generation that would change the world
Is still looking for its car keys

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
But, but, but, surely Word War II had nothing to do with creating a world government, right?

NWO.jpg

In defense of Roosevelt and Churchill, maybe the culling of the population wasn't a goal of the
program at that point...

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
V
Well, let's be careful here as it is yet another greatest generation theme where all the youngsters will never live up to our vastly inflated egos,
where once we are gone, the greatest ever, there will be no future

what the __________ ever dude

first of all, that greatest generation, that generation of supposed humans?
they were dumber than a box of friggin' rocks,
they got sold any 'ole thing the ptb wanted to,

eat dirt, sure boss
we are going to tax you for dying, sure boss, go ahead,
the japs snuck up on us on dec 7 of '41
those evil russkies are a gonna bomb us
we are going to rub our 2 brain cells together and go to the moon by the end of the decade

etc

it was long before that
Scorpio what I find so annoying about my generation is this. We have been shown over and over again for decades the government and drug companies are both dishonest. Still most boomers bought the pandemic and vaccines without question. Not only that they expected a whole generation of young people to stop living to "keep them safe". Its nauseating.

Last edited:

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Av

Relax, it isn't so hard to understand when you appreciate what a human condition really is,

It is a very low level existence, and the ability to manipulate it, to direct it, to mold it is easily appreciated should one be willing to accept it

It just is what it is, no big deal,
I'm relaxed about it until they start dictating my life and the lives of innocent kids. The children suffered during the pandemic. The schools still refuse to address learning loss because they would rather focus on transgender and critical race theory rights. When the "safety" of old people is put over the welfare of children we have a problem. How about these people just sit their geriatric asses at home.

Last edited: