• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

they're still comin'

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

Libertaurum

Freedom First
Platinum Bling
WTF ! Has anyone noticed that the only crossing point chosen by the mercenary invaders is in Commiefornia at T.J. ???
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY THE FARTHEST POINT OF TRAVEL !!!
There are 40 other points of entry AND EVERYONE ONE OF THEM IS CLOSER. WHY DID THEY PICK THE FARTHEST POINT"

Libertaurum, CAN YOU ANSWER THAT?
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

You conclude that's the only way they're crossing because that's all you've been shown and you believe that's all there is. I don't know how many of them decided to cross elsewhere and got no coverage... Do you? I know you don't.

This is much like tha flat Earth thing, the fact that you don't understand something is not proof that it can't exist. You also ask how they can walk 100 miles a day, but ignore that many of them hop on freight trains, hitch rides and some even buy bus tickets.

If most of them were indeed choosing to go TJ instead of Laredo, I would guess it's probably because many of these people have relatives or know others living in California rather than Texas and/or believe they are more likely to find work in CA than TX.

But you are free to conclude that, because you don't understand why something happens, it must mean there's an evil conspiracy at work.

Hystckndle

CONFORMADAPTKICKSOMEASS!!!
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
WTF ! Has anyone noticed that the only crossing point chosen by the mercenary invaders is in Commiefornia at T.J. ???
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY THE FARTHEST POINT OF TRAVEL !!!
There are 40 other points of entry AND EVERYONE ONE OF THEM IS CLOSER. WHY DID THEY PICK THE FARTHEST POINT"

Libertaurum, CAN YOU ANSWER THAT?

My answer:
If I was to walk for my freedom, I would certainly pick the shortest distance. They planned on only 34 days to "walk" 3,500 miles ! That's 103 miles/day, AND THEY ARE STILL FAT !! BTW that is 8.5 MPH for 12 hours a day. Who here can do that? How do 7,000 people spontaneously decide to invade a country 3.500 miles away ?
This make no sense, unless, it was a planned invasion for the most dramatic effect ! Of course, we know that.

View attachment 117375

List of United States-Mexico Border Crossings

California – Baja California
  • Interstate 5, San Ysidro, California – Mexican Federal Highway 1, Tijuana, Baja California
  • State Route 905, Otay Mesa, California – Blvd. Garita de Otay, Tijuana, Baja California
  • State Route 188, Tecate, California – Avenida Presidente Lázaro Cárdenas, Tecate, Baja California
  • State Route 111, Calexico, California – Calzada Adolfo López Mateos, Mexicali, Baja California
  • State Route 7, Calexico, California – Blvd. Abelardo L. Rodríguez, Mexicali, Baja California
  • State Route 186, Andrade, California – Avenida Azucena, Algodones, Baja California
  • Arizona – Sonora
    • U.S. Route 95 , San Luis, Arizona – Calle 1, San Luis Rio Colorado, Sonora
    • State Route 85, Lukeville, Arizona – Benemérito de las Americas, Sonoyta, Sonora
    • State Route 286, Sasabe, Arizona – Calle Sásabe, El Sásabe, Sonora
    • State Route 189, Nogales, Arizona – Mexican Federal Highway 15, Nogales, Sonora
    • Interstate 19, Nogales, Arizona – Blvd. Adolfo López Mateos, Nogales, Sonora
    • Towner Avenue, Naco, Arizona – Blvd. Internacional, Naco, Sonora
    • U.S. Route 191, Douglas, Arizona – Calzada Panamericana, Agua Prieta, Sonora
  • New Mexico – Chihuahua
    • State Road 81, Antelope Wells, New Mexico – Carretera El Berrendo-Janos, El Berrendo, Chihuahua
    • State Road 11, Columbus, New Mexico – Calzada 5 de Mayo, Puerto Palomas, Chihuahua
    • Pete Domenici Boulevard, Santa Teresa, New Mexico – Paseo Internacional, San Jerónimo, Chihuahua
  • Texas – Chihuahua
    • Santa Fe Street, El Paso, Texas – Vial Juan Gabriel, Ciudad Juárez, Chihuahua (one-way northbound only) (Paso del Norte International Bridge)
    • Stanton Street, El Paso, Texas – Calle Lerdo, Ciudad Juárez, Chihuahua (northbound SENTRI-only) (Stanton Street Bridge)
    • Interstate 110, El Paso, Texas – Blvd. Río Bravo, Ciudad Juárez, Chihuahua (Bridge of the Americas)
    • Zaragoza Road, El Paso (Ysleta), Texas – Calle Waterfill, Ciudad Juárez (Zaragosa), Chihuahua (Ysleta–Zaragoza International Bridge)
    • Island-Guadalupe Road, Fabens, Texas – Avenida Cruz Rey, Caseta, Chihuahua (Tornillo-Guadalupe Bridge)
    • FM 1088, Fort Hancock, Texas – El Porvenir, Chihuahua (Fort Hancock – El Porvenir International Bridge)
    • U.S. Route 67, Presidio, Texas – Mexican Federal Highway 16, Ojinaga, Chihuahua (Presidio–Ojinaga International Bridge)
  • Texas – Coahuila
    • US Route 277, Del Rio, Texas – Francisco Javier Mina, Ciudad Acuña, Coahuila (Del Río – Ciudad Acuña International Bridge)
    • U.S. Route 57, Eagle Pass, Texas = Mexican Federal Highway 57, Piedras Negras, Coahuila (Eagle Pass – Piedras Negras International Bridge)
    • South Adams, Eagle Pass, Texas = Libramiento Sur, Piedras Negras, Coahuila (Camino Real International Bridge)
  • Texas – Nuevo León
    • State Highway 255, Laredo, Texas – Colombia, Nuevo León (Laredo Bridge 3)
  • Texas – Tamaulipas
    • Loop 20, Laredo, Texas – To Mexican Federal Highway 85, Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas (Laredo Bridge 4)
    • Convent Street, Laredo Texas – Avenida Guerrero, Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas (Laredo Bridge 1)
    • Interstate 35, Laredo Texas – Blvd. Leandro Valle, Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas (Laredo Bridge 2)
    • FM 2098 Spur, Falcon Heights, Texas – Blas de la Garza Falcon, Guererro, Tamaulipas (Falcon Dam)
    • Bravo Blvd., Roma, Texas – Avenida Venustiano Carranza, Ciudad Miguel Alemán, Tamaulipas (Roma – Ciudad Miguel Alemán International Bridge)
    • Pete Díaz Ave., Rio Grande City, Texas – Blvd. Ensenada, Ciudad Camargo, Tamaulipas (Rio Grande City – Camargo International Bridge)
    • FM 886, Los Ebanos, Texas – Av. Adolfo Lopez Mateo, Gustavo Díaz Ordaz, Tamaulipas (hand-pulled ferry crossing)
    • Bryan Road, Mission, Texas – Reynosa-Matamoros Highway, Reynosa, Tamaulipas (Anzalduas International Bridge)
    • US Route 281, Hidalgo, Texas – Puente Internacional, Reynosa, Tamaulipas (McAllen–Hidalgo–Reynosa International Bridge)
    • Cage Blvd, Pharr, Texas – Al Puente de Pharr, Reynosa, Tamaulipas (Pharr–Reynosa International Bridge)
    • FM 1015, Progreso, Texas – Benito Juarez, Nuevo Progreso, Tamaulipas (Progreso – Nuevo Progreso International Bridge)
    • Cantu Road, Los Indios, Texas – Puente Internacional, Lucio Blanco, Tamaulipas (Free Trade International Bridge)
    • Mexico Street, Brownsville, Texas – Las Americas, Matamoros, Tamaulipas (Brownsville & Matamoros International Bridge)
    • East Gateway Brownsville, Texas – Alvaro Obregon, Matamoros, Tamaulipas (Gateway International Bridge)
    • US Route 77, Brownsville, Texas – Mexican Federal Highway 77, Matamoros, Tamaulipas (Veteran’s International Bridge)
  • Before choosing your route and depending on how long it will take you to get to the border, you may want to check border crossing times before you cross the border.
    Click here to see current border crossing times/waits (http://apps.cbp.gov/bwt/).
    Border Crossings Offering Vehicle Import Permits
    If you are driving outside the Mexico Free Zone you will need a vehicle import permit. These can be obtained at the following border points:
    We offer links to get border crossing times and information on which border crossings offer the purchase of vehicle import permits, which are required outside the Mexico Free Zone.
    California Border Points
    • Mexicali
    • Otay Mesa
    • Tecate
    • Tijuana

• Arizona Border Points
    • Agua Prieta
    • Naco
    • Nogales
    • San Luis Rio Colorado
    • Sonoyta
  • Texas Border Points
    • Ciudad Acuña
    • Ciudad Juarez
    • Ciudad Miguel Alemán
    • Columbia
    • General Rodrigo M. Quevedo
    • Matamoros
    • Nuevo Laredo
    • Ojinaga
    • Piedras Negras
    • Reynosa
Been to a bunch of those places.
TJ is by far the most media accessible.
Etc.
Just saying.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

Argentsum

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I would be adverse for our U.S. Military forces to rebuff such an onslaught of illegal immigration.

It would cause a lot of trauma (to the troops) and I could see a sizable percentage of our service members balking at the
execution of orders to 'stop" refugees from forcibly entering the U.S via violence.

Such a conflict within the ranks of the military would be demoralizing to say the least.

This is quite a quandary. If we let the refugees enter the U.S. then human trains of refugees would become a
monthly event.

On the other hand machine-gunning men, women, and children ain't gonna happen.

Other options...riot disbursement weaponry, such as CS gas, Long range acoustic hailing devices, Dazer lasers,
Vehicle mounted active denial systems based on microwaves. Maybe. Total chaos and lots of injuries.

Mine fields with signs detailing the danger? Does somebody who knowingly enters a minefield who subsequently
becomes a casualty...is this murder or suicide?

As it stands now it looks like the U.S. will have a border crossing overwhelmed followed by large numbers of border agents and military
trying to contain the immigrants on a more or less individual basis (Fuster Cluck). Total chaos with injuries both real and claimed all
over the evening news and a sizable percentage of the refugees succeeding in crossing the border.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
If most of them were indeed choosing to go TJ instead of Laredo, I would guess it's probably because many of these people have relatives or know others living in California rather than Texas and/or believe they are more likely to find work in CA than TX.
The reasons you pose above are also reasons those invaders will NOT receive Asylum in the US. Those are not reasons for Asylum Seekers.
( TJ citizens are calling them "invaders". Since they are in the midst of the hoard I'll take their word over the Politically Correct crowd known as Media and the Prog Left)

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
It would cause a lot of trauma (to the troops) and I could see a sizable percentage of our service members balking at the execution of orders to 'stop" refugees from forcibly entering the U.S via violence.
I'm pretty sure an American Citizens' Militia would have no qualms at protecting the united States of America.
Keep the U.S. military. Be back-up only if the UN troops try to overrun the militia. IMHO

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Been to a bunch of those places.
TJ is by far the most media accessible.
Etc.
Just saying.
That says a lot !!! I have been to almost 1/2 of them & you are right.
BTW, 3 years ago at Fabens, TX. I wanted to cross to shop, as it appeared to be a small farming town & therefore would be easy to get across & back. hahahaah. Something looked wrong, it was brand new, with a dozen antennas & only a few cars in the parking lot & NO-ONE was coming or going across the line. This just looked wrong, so I parked the car & walked over to 3 border Guards. I told them I wanted to cross to shop & they told me to go to another border town, that I could be killed by drug loads between here & town. All 3 confirmed that this new crossing was the deadliest on our southern border ! They built a crossing knowing it was deadly !! WTF !!! I am a seasoned traveller, both nationally & internationally, therefore I take all precautions with anything government in my travels. Paranoid, you say, sure & well earned !!!

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
It is beyond any reasonable doubt that these 7,000 invaders ALL have family & friends only in Commiefoenia.
Do a search, I did, I cannot find any other border crossing with any of these mercenary invaders. Can you ?
Also, if I were WALKING, I would certainly cross at the closest POE, rather than WALKING an extra 1,000 miles.
This does not take a brain surgeon to figure out. These people are inherently lazy !! I have been from Canada to the tip of Peru, I very well know how lazy they are.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

southfork

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
I would be adverse for our U.S. Military forces to rebuff such an onslaught of illegal immigration.

It would cause a lot of trauma (to the troops) and I could see a sizable percentage of our service members balking at the
execution of orders to 'stop" refugees from forcibly entering the U.S via violence.

Such a conflict within the ranks of the military would be demoralizing to say the least.

This is quite a quandary. If we let the refugees enter the U.S. then human trains of refugees would become a
monthly event.

On the other hand machine-gunning men, women, and children ain't gonna happen.

Other options...riot disbursement weaponry, such as CS gas, Long range acoustic hailing devices, Dazer lasers,
Vehicle mounted active denial systems based on microwaves. Maybe. Total chaos and lots of injuries.

Mine fields with signs detailing the danger? Does somebody who knowingly enters a minefield who subsequently
becomes a casualty...is this murder or suicide?

As it stands now it looks like the U.S. will have a border crossing overwhelmed followed by large numbers of border agents and military
trying to contain the immigrants on a more or less individual basis (Fuster Cluck). Total chaos with injuries both real and claimed all
over the evening news and a sizable percentage of the refugees succeeding in crossing the border.
I don't consider it immigration, it's an invasion planned by foreign nationals to usurp the sovereign status of this country, I would have no problem using lethal force as a member of the armed forces, remember the women and children who killed our military in vietnam?

Libertaurum

Freedom First
Platinum Bling
It is beyond any reasonable doubt that these 7,000 invaders ALL have family & friends only in Commiefoenia.
Do a search, I did, I cannot find any other border crossing with any of these mercenary invaders. Can you ?
Also, if I were WALKING, I would certainly cross at the closest POE, rather than WALKING an extra 1,000 miles.
This does not take a brain surgeon to figure out. These people are inherently lazy !! I have been from Canada to the tip of Peru, I very well know how lazy they are.
You are more willing than I to draw conclusions about ALL these thousands of people you don't know at all. You mistakenly believe yourself able or in some position to judge their motives, methods, how lazy they are, etc. I'll leave that to you.

I don't consider it immigration, it's an invasion planned by foreign nationals to usurp the sovereign status of this country, I would have no problem using lethal force as a member of the armed forces, remember the women and children who killed our military in vietnam?
Have you completely lost touch with reality?

Have you no sense of shame?

What the US did in Vietnam was an actual violent invasion, "planned by foreign nationals to usurp the sovereign status" of that country, as opposed to your fake "invasion" of immigrants looking for work, none of which have actually entered the US, btw.

When Vietnamese women and children came face to face with US GI's, it was because those GI's were there to invade their country and impose a regime created by the US. US soldiers torched entire villages, shot women and children dead as they begged for their lives and, although better equipped, were defeated by peasants armed with AK's and bicycles.

Last edited:

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
You are more willing than I to draw conclusions about ALL these thousands of people you don't know at all. You mistakenly believe yourself able or in some positionto judge their motives, methods, how lazy they are, etc. I'll leave that to you.
I was married into that culture for 20 years & I have definitely forgotten more about the lazy Latin people than you will ever know.
SIESTA.gif
This is their icon ! Get over it !

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Come on guys

A threat to bring the UN in and no one posts the obligatory helmet.

3C3B2081-421A-400D-92B0-EA15BC6B3C26.jpeg

the_shootist

Molon Labe! Deplorable Dreg!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
0F0CA2B4-E3DE-4372-AD3C-4A893E7F5AEF.jpeg

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
You are more willing than I to draw conclusions about ALL these thousands of people you don't know at all. You mistakenly believe yourself able or in some positionto judge their motives, methods, how lazy they are, etc. I'll leave that to you.
Lib - you're a walking contradiction, and a dead end street. You claim T has drawn conclusions, yet deny that you've drawn your conclusions from day one, and continue to try to defend them to the point of absurdity. Who's mistaken again ?
Virtue signaling hypocrite - I'll leave that to you.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
AE32DFB6-38E3-4CA6-A86A-DF1A8F3CCFCE.jpeg

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Occam’s Razor begs to differ from Lib on this one

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
1543371618296.png

Libertaurum

Freedom First
Platinum Bling
I was married into that culture for 20 years & I have definitely forgotten more about the lazy Latin people than you will ever know.
View attachment 117395 This is their icon ! Get over it !
Oh, come on. That's just a couch potato minus the couch, the TV and the 100 pound gut.

You married an individual, not a culture. The fact that you married someone from Latin America hardly means you're in a position to judge anyone, least of all people you don't know.

Lib - you're a walking contradiction, and a dead end street. You claim T has drawn conclusions, yet deny that you've drawn your conclusions from day one, and continue to try to defend them to the point of absurdity. Who's mistaken again ?
Perhaps you don't understand it, but there is a difference between principles and prejudice.

Virtue signaling hypocrite - I'll leave that to you.
Infantile name-calling keyboard commando - I'll leave that to you.

tigerwillow1

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
You are more willing than I to draw conclusions about ALL these thousands of people you don't know at all. You mistakenly believe yourself able or in some position to judge their motives, methods, how lazy they are, etc.
So I take it that when somebody breaks down your front door, you will not judge their motives, etc? My bad, you obviously don't close your door, and everybody is welcome.

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
The fact that you married someone from Latin America hardly means you're in a position to judge anyone, least of all people you don't know.
And YOU Are ? :dduck:

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Perhaps you don't understand it, but there is a difference between principles and prejudice.
Sorry Liberalaurum - sometimes I forget just how intellectually superior you are to the rest of us here, not to mention the level of arrogance you possess. Perhaps you don't understand it, but there's a YUUUUUGE difference between LEGAL and ILLEGAL .... YUUUUUGE difference

Infantile name-calling keyboard commando - I'll leave that to you.
Not really - it's a very accurate description of you. Feel free to leave that to me all day long.

Maybe if you listened to what was deemed common sense when spoken by Democrats (you're not a Libertarian by any stretch of the imagination) ... maybe you'd be more accepting of what the majority of Americans already know. Maybe you could set aside your ignorant #neverTrump narrative, and your virtue signaling nonsense at least for a few minutes.

(D) Sen. Dianne Feinstein 1993 and 1994 Stop Illegal immigration

Trump Listens to Obama-Clinton on Immigration

EDIT: Liberalaurem. We have somewhere between 16M-22M (?) illegals in this country today. Somewhere between 20M -40M lawfiul citizens living at or below poverty level. More importantly, there are over 40,000 homeless veterans on our streets today. FORTY FUCKING THOUSAND. And if our govt is admitting to 40,000 you can bet your ass the number is much bigger .

When our spineless bitch politicians make our veterans their first priority - when they fix the VA and get these young men and women who have sacrificed so much for the Empire the help they need and deserve - When they do that, we can talk about ILLEGAL immigrants. Until then, fuck them. every last one of them.

Last edited:

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Libtards is more stupid than yesterday's dogshit
Trump has them defending the indefensible and putting a spotlight on what hypocritical assholes they truly are.
ALL of these feckers are on video supporting exactly what President Trump is doing, buuuut now they are saying the opposite. Chuck you schumer has a brain behind all that communist posturing. He knows how ridiculous he looks.
This stuff has got to be killing him.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Trump has them defending the indefensible and putting a spotlight on what hypocritical assholes they truly are.
ALL of these feckers are on video supporting exactly what President Trump is doing, buuuut now they are saying the opposite. Chuck you schumer has a brain behind all that communist posturing. He knows how ridiculous he looks.
This stuff has got to be killing him.

1543415920088.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
You married an individual, not a culture. The fact that you married someone from Latin America hardly means you're in a position to judge anyone, least of all people you don't know.
Hmmm, not so sure that's correct.

What I've learned about marriage is that it's a whole lot different than dating.

One's 'true nature' comes out in a marriage and that would include culture as well.

You marry a gal from a foreign country and the next thing you know all the relatives come along with that package.

Your 'life' is 'there life'. You 'marry' the two cultures - just like a good spaghetti sauce tastes better the next day because the flavors 'marry'?