• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

they're still comin'

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
People cutting their own lawns raking their own leaves and cleaning their own house would work better than a wall. Plus going after George Soros’s IT guy would help also. JMHO
The illegals are
Property tax is the most immoral tax that there is !
We elderly, on a fixed income, cannot sustain much higher property taxes.
When we can no-longer pay, our home is TAKEN & sold for back taxes !!!!
From 2005, to today, my property tax has increased 3.16 X in 17 years (316%).
The average social security income has increased from 2005 at $938 to 2018 at $1165 (25%)
Gas in 2005 was $2.30 & 2018 it increased to $3.20 (40%)
Raw ground beef increased 415% in this time frame.

In 10 more years, with the increase of cost-of-living, increase in property tax, a retired person will not be able to pay their property tax.
View attachment 117542
My dearly departed friend Betty had bought a home on Peaks Island, Me back in 1940 for $4500. In the last years of her life, she was ANNUALLY PAYING MORE IN PROPERTY TAX THAN THE HOUSE ORIGINALLY SOLD FOR!

That really set off my "WTF OVER?" alarm. Stupid.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
4629C72C-FF05-4AD8-9590-8050E2C0C3B9.jpeg

mtnman

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
The average social security income has increased from 2005 at $938 to 2018 at $1165 (25%)

In 10 more years, with the increase of cost-of-living, increase in property tax, a retired person will not be able to pay their property tax.
View attachment 117542
and that's when the shootin' starts. might as well go out with a BANG BANG BANG...

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

View attachment 117542
TAEZZ. and others: Check your state and local Revenue/Treasurer Cabinets/ Offices . Some areas have tax breaks for those over 65. Every place is different.
Also I just thought if you have a local Senior Citizens Group/Club talk to them. If it exists they're the people who'll know.

Of course it is one of those things that If You Don't Ask They Don't Offer programs. DYODD

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Exclusive–Ann Coulter: GOP ‘at Point of Extinction’ Due to Mass Immigration

Gage Skidmore/Flickr28 Nov 20187,085

New York Times best-selling author and populist conservative columnist Ann Coulter says the Republican Party is “just at the point of extinction without a shot” due to mass illegal and legal immigration to the country that continues importing more than 1.5 million immigrants a year.

In an interview with SiriusXM Patriot’s Breitbart News Daily, Coulter told Breitbart News Editor-in-Chief Alex Marlow that the United States — due to mass immigration and rapid demographic shifts — will be electorally dominated by Democrats indefinitely in “about five more years,” calling Trump “the last Republican president.”

Coulter said:
I have very little hope for the country. It’s going to be bad, it’s going to be Brazil first, we’re about to lose Texas and Florida. Those elections were razor thin. And every day, more and more immigrants turn 18 and start voting, canceling out all your votes. It’s about five more years, Trump will be the last Republican president. [Emphasis added]​

While Coulter blasted Trump’s record on immigration thus far, noting that a border wall still has not been built and the president has yet to sign an executive order ending the country’s anchor baby policy, she also took a shot at “idiot Republicans” who have yet to acknowledge the immigration crisis facing the nation.

They’ve been bragging about ‘Ha ha ha, we changed the demographics!’ And idiot Republicans are running around arguing about the import-export bank or even abortion. Look abortion is important, [but] you lose everything conservatives, whatever you think is the most important issue, gun rights, abortion, anything the Supreme Court does, anything the Congress does. If you never have another Republican president, nor — I might add — another Republican Senate or House, I mean the demographics that changed … have already flipped California, are about to flip Texas and Florida and various other states, smaller states … we’re just at the point of extinction without a shot. [Emphasis added]​
All of our votes are being canceled out by immigrants, 80 percent of whom block vote for the Democrats. [Emphasis added]​

As Breitbart News has extensively reported, the U.S. is on track to import about 15 million new foreign-born voters in the next two decades should current legal immigration levels continue.

Those 15 million new foreign-born voters include about eight million foreign voters who will arrive in the country through the process known as “chain migration,” whereb newly naturalized citizens can bring an unlimited number of foreign relatives to the U.S.

Additionally, congressional districts with large foreign-born populations have become strongholds for Democrats, giving them near electoral dominance. This was most recently evident in the 2018 midterm elections where Orange County, California — a once conservative region of the state — elected all Democrats as the demographics of the county have shifted due to mass immigration.

Congressional districts with the largest foreign-born populations in the country, like New York’s 14th District where the foreign population is nearing 50 percent, elected some of the most far-left Democrat candidates, Breitbart News noted.

University of Maryland, College Park researcher James Gimpel has found in recent years that more immigrants to the U.S. inevitably means more Democrat voters and thus, increasing electoral victories for the Democrat Party.

In 2014, Gimpel’s research concluded with three major findings:
  • Immigrants, particularly Hispanics and Asians, have policy preferences when it comes to the size and scope of government that are more closely aligned with progressives than with conservatives. As a result, survey data show a two-to-one party identification with Democrats over Republicans.
  • By increasing income inequality and adding to the low-income population (e.g. immigrants and their minor children account for one-fourth of those in poverty and one-third of the uninsured) immigration likely makes all voters more supportive of redistributive policies championed by Democrats to support disadvantaged populations.
  • There is evidence that immigration may cause more Republican-oriented voters to move away from areas of high immigrant settlement leaving behind a more lopsided Democrat majority.
Democrats like former San Antonio, Texas mayor Julian Castro admit that mass immigration to the U.S. will result in Democrat dominance for generations in swing states.

Every year the U.S. admits more than 1.5 million foreign nationals, with the vast majority deriving from chain migration. In 2017, the foreign-born population reached a record high of 44.5 million. By 2023, the Center for Immigration Studies estimates that the legal and illegal immigrant population of the U.S. will make up nearly 15 percent of the entire U.S. population.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Between the HORDES of INVADERS and the PROG Indoctrination Camps called The American Educational System Ann is not wrong

Libertaurum

Freedom First
Platinum Bling
Oh yeah? Fix this:
"...all men are created equal and endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

I suppose your version would be something like this:
"US citizens, and only US citizens, are created equal and endowed by their Creator with certain special Rights, with which no other men are endowed..."

It's a good thing that the men who actually wrote those things were rational, moral men.

Very much, the opposite. Again you are not listening or twisting my words.
I didn't even quote your words in my response, so how am I "twisting" them?
You said you're all for "legal" immigration. I pointed out to you that not all laws have always been moral. You haven't made a relevant point since.

Now your own words:
"...shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned."
This is EXACTLY what is happening, the illegals "mouths" are being given the "bread" that has been earned from our labor !
IT IS UNDENIABLE !
Let's see ya twist that one !
Yes, but the problem is NOT who's getting the bread, the problem is bread being taken. That's what you don't get. The welfare state is not a problem only because immigrants might benefit from it, but because regardless of who gets the bread, the bread is taken.

It's very revealing that Jefferson's sentence does not mention the ends for which that bread might be taken. They are irrelevant. It doesn't matter whether bread is taken to feed this person or that. It doesn't say bread shall not be taken "to feed illegal immigrants". If it did say something like that, it might imply that it was ok as long as the bread was taken to feed citizens. But as it stands, no end justifies those means.

The real problem is the welfare state and coercive redistribution of wealth. Of course, you can entertain yourself with easy answers and convenient scapegoats, but that's all you'd be doing..

Bigfoot

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
So why not enter legally, like my father's parents
Quotas to limit the number of immigrants didn't begin until 1921, and the INS wasn't created until 1933. The size and scope of the bureaucracy was much smaller back then.

China has their wall.
It's an impressive tourist attraction, but it actually wasn't successful in keeping out the Mongols and Manchus.

Bigfoot

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
People cutting their own lawns raking their own leaves and cleaning their own house would work better than a wall. Plus going after George Soros’s IT guy would help also. JMHO
I agree, and it's a hell of a lot cheaper. The way things are going, our great grandchildren aren't going to be able to pay the debt that the government is racking up.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
It's very revealing that Jefferson's sentence does not mention the ends for which that bread might be taken. They are irrelevant. It doesn't matter whether bread is taken to feed this person or that. It doesn't say bread shall not be taken "to feed illegal immigrants". If it did say something like that, it might imply that it was ok as long as the bread was taken to feed citizens. But as it stands, no end justifies those means.

The real problem is the welfare state and coercive redistribution of wealth. Of course, you can entertain yourself with easy answers and convenient scapegoats, but that's all you'd be doing..
I agree with this.

I have to ask though, what is the path back to sanity?

There is little hope of dismantling the welfare state in one step (or maybe at all) but everyone in this thread agrees it should be done. The one’s ticked off at you think how can you not want to shut off the faucet of more welfare bound (or welfare state voting) immigrants.

It’s hard to sell the purist position when we’re being bled dry.

You’re coming off like the guy in the cross walk arguing that it’s your turn and you have a right to be there; while the truck heads right for you at 60 mph.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
“When the people find that they can vote themselves money that will herald the end of the republic.”

― Benjamin Franklin

So let’s limit the one’s doing this by any means to an end

- me

Strawboss

America...Love it...or GTFO
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Oh yeah? Fix this:
"...all men are created equal and endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

"US citizens, and only US citizens, are created equal and endowed by their Creator with certain special Rights, with which no other men are endowed..."

It's a good thing that the men who actually wrote those things were rational, moral men.
Property lines are as old as human civilization. So are property rights. Thats why most neighborhoods have fences between neighbors. Thats why we have surveyors and title deeds. Scale that up to the national level and you have the world map as we know it today - complete with borders.

The alternative you suggest is a world with no borders - where people are free to move around as they see fit. If Hezbollah, ISIS or MS-13 decides they want to move in next door to you - you have nothing to say about it and your only choice is to throw them a welcome party or move somewhere else - leaving behind the home you spent a lifetime building (along with all the memories contained therein). Now you will undoubtedly counter with the argument that most people arent criminals/evil...and that may well be true. What will be obfuscated by your argument is the simple fact that criminals/evil people work the system and its rules so that they can circumvent systems designed to expose/contain them.

Your "solution" doesnt take into account the fact that the world is populated by evil people intent on causing harm to others.

The simple reality is that we live in a world that requires walls/fences/borders in order to keep the peace and to protect those that are unable to protect themselves. All your protestations to the contrary do not change that simple fact.

I suppose that all the women being raped over in Europe by the "refugees" - whose lives are being ruined/scarred - are simply collateral damage, eh? Necessary sacrifices for the "greater good"? What about their right to the pursuit of happiness? I guess the "rights" of the many are more important than the "rights" of the few?

Your "solution" fails at protecting the rights of the individual - which the current system was designed to protect. Sure - the system is flawed and wicked people seek to twist it to their own benefit - but the principles and ideals of the current system (US Constitution) are rock solid.

It is not of concern to the American government how the government of Guatamala or Honduras or any other shithole country conducts its affairs. It is for the people of those countries to determine their own fate. Perhaps they should look to the US style of governance as a model they can seek to implement in their own country.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
E82F76CE-8152-4986-A707-05035793F1E2.gif

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Property lines are as old as human civilization. So are property rights. Thats why most neighborhoods have fences between neighbors. Thats why we have surveyors and title deeds. Scale that up to the national level and you have the world map as we know it today - complete with borders.

The alternative you suggest is a world with no borders - where people are free to move around as they see fit. If Hezbollah, ISIS or MS-13 decides they want to move in next door to you - you have nothing to say about it and your only choice is to throw them a welcome party or move somewhere else - leaving behind the home you spent a lifetime building (along with all the memories contained therein). Now you will undoubtedly counter with the argument that most people arent criminals/evil...and that may well be true. What will be obfuscated by your argument is the simple fact that criminals/evil people work the system and its rules so that they can circumvent systems designed to expose/contain them.

Your "solution" doesnt take into account the fact that the world is populated by evil people intent on causing harm to others.

The simple reality is that we live in a world that requires walls/fences/borders in order to keep the peace and to protect those that are unable to protect themselves. All your protestations to the contrary do not change that simple fact.

I suppose that all the women being raped over in Europe by the "refugees" - whose lives are being ruined/scarred - are simply collateral damage, eh? Necessary sacrifices for the "greater good"? What about their right to the pursuit of happiness? I guess the "rights" of the many are more important than the "rights" of the few?

Your "solution" fails at protecting the rights of the individual - which the current system was designed to protect. Sure - the system is flawed and wicked people seek to twist it to their own benefit - but the principles and ideals of the current system (US Constitution) are rock solid.

It is not of concern to the American government how the government of Guatamala or Honduras or any other shithole country conducts its affairs. It is for the people of those countries to determine their own fate. Perhaps they should look to the US style of governance as a model they can seek to implement in their own country.
Lib's points are even sillier when you bring it down to a local level. Say you keep your back yard really nice. You keep the grass mowed and the trees and bushes trimmed. You even spray for bugs and have a nice table and chair set out there with an umbrella.

Your neighbor is a slob and his yard is a shithole with car parts, beer cans and trash all over. So your neighbor just hangs out in your back yard instead of his, and he brings his boom box and invites his slob friends over too.

According to Lib this is just fine.

aacraz.gif

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Lib's points are even sillier when you bring it down to a local level. Say you keep your back yard really nice. You keep the grass mowed and the trees and bushes trimmed. You even spray for bugs and have a nice table and chair set out there with an umbrella.

Your neighbor is a slob and his yard is a shithole with car parts, beer cans and trash all over. So your neighbor just hangs out in your back yard instead of his, and he brings his boom box and invites his slob friends over too.

View attachment 117604
It's worse than that - they get to come in the house, make themselves at home, you have to pay for his 5 kids' 1st class education because his shit hole has no taxable value, and if you resist, you go to jail.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

View attachment 117604
:D
1543593580702.png

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I mean the demographics that changed … have already flipped California, are about to flip Texas and Florida and various other states, smaller states … we’re just at the point of extinction without a shot.
Oregon & Washington are already there. This is a beautiful state, but the socialist/commie gov. makes it UGLY !!
We have more tit suckers than tits !! :rage 1

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Oregon & Washington are already there. This is a beautiful state, but the socialist/commie gov. makes it UGLY !!
We have more tit suckers than tits !! :rage 1
I remember visiting Oregon after the Mt. St. Helen eruption, when there was still ash on the side of the road. Bend was a small town (I thought to myself, I could live here), Portland was a nice clean city, traveled up the coast and camped at state parks, saw whales - left very impressed. Always kept it in the back of my mind as a special place.

Now, I watch vids of Portland and wonder what happened.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I remember visiting Oregon after the Mt. St. Helen eruption, when there was still ash on the side of the road. Bend was a small town (I thought to myself, I could live here), Portland was a nice clean city, traveled up the coast and camped a state parks, saw whales - left very impressed. Always kept it the back of my mind as a special place.

Now, I watch vids of Portland and wonder what happened.
Bend is commiefornia, north, P-land, is a shit hole. I live in one of the only areas that is still redneck Orygun ! :secret: :robber:

Libertaurum

Freedom First
Platinum Bling
Tough shit, libtard. Beaner's are leaving.

One way or another

Walk, ride, fly

On their feet or in a box matters not

Don't like it? Try to stop it
You talking to me, DouchebagDave? Boy, go get some arguments.

You can't stop every individual from making their own decisions. The ones who choose to leave will leave, the ones who don't, won't.
Don't like it? Tough shit.

I agree with this.

I have to ask though, what is the path back to sanity?

There is little hope of dismantling the welfare state in one step (or maybe at all) but everyone in this thread agrees it should be done. The one’s ticked off at you think how can you not want to shut off the faucet of more welfare bound (or welfare state voting) immigrants.

It’s hard to sell the purist position when we’re being bled dry.

You’re coming off like the guy in the cross walk arguing that it’s your turn and you have a right to be there; while the truck heads right for you at 60 mph.
You ask what the path back to sanity is... It begins by thinking clearly and rationally. Which doesn't imply crossing in the path of an oncoming bus, by the way, but it does imply recognizing right and wrong, root causes, and realizing what the real problem is.

Classic error to equate individual private property lines with borders.
A country is not a single family home. The State is not your Daddy.

Same mistake as above. To believe a country amounts to a collectivist home where the State is everyone's Daddy is just... Nutty.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Who else sees "Libertaurum replied to 'They're still comin' " and thinks, "Boy I can hardly wait to see what he says now!"?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
You talking to me, DouchebagDave? Boy, go get some arguments.

You can't stop every individual from making their own decisions. The ones who choose to leave will leave, the ones who don't, won't.
Don't like it? Tough shit.

You ask what the path back to sanity is... It begins by thinking clearly and rationally. Which doesn't imply crossing in the path of an oncoming bus, by the way, but it does imply recognizing right and wrong, root causes, and realizing what the real problem is.

Same mistake as above. To believe a country amounts to a collectivist home where the State is everyone's Daddy is just... Nutty.
I suppose the police aren't needed either right? Sure you're not just an anarchist in lib clothes?

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Who else sees "Libertaurum replied to 'They're still comin' " and thinks, "Boy I can hardly wait to see what he says now!"?
Or just getting tired of it !!

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
If you have never seen this.....it will change your life. It changed mine. Before I was just another hippie kid making a noise

All at once, I knew who I was and what I was about

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Truly worthy of the Hypertiger Award for ineptitude in the face if greatness.

Omg, some might remember, I think GIM1 was the scene. HT called out TNAndy for being a fraud. Hilarity insued. Something like this:

mtnman

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Oh yeah? Fix this:

Before you go spouting the COTUS do your homework. When that was written the term "Men" included ONLY Anglo-Saxon adult males, not women, not negros, not natives only Anglo-Saxon males.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Before you go spouting the COTUS do your homework. When that was written the term "Men" included ONLY Anglo-Saxon adult males, not women, not negros, not natives only Anglo-Saxon males.
It's about time for "I" button !! :trolls:

Libertaurum

Freedom First
Platinum Bling
You're the one who needs to do your homework, as I didn't quote the COTUS. I quoted the DOI.

The authors were clear enough in that document and in other writings about what they meant and to whom it applied that I don't need you to interpret their words for me and smear them with your wishful thinking.

Thanks anyway.

Libertaurum

Freedom First
Platinum Bling
I suppose the police aren't needed either right? Sure you're not just an anarchist in lib clothes?
Government and police are necessary to protect people's individual rights.
However, neither government nor police forces can coercively finance their operations without losing their legitimacy.
That amounts to stealing from you in order to protect you from having someone steal from you.

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
"Classic error " - priceless.

mtnman

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
You're the one who needs to do your homework, as I didn't quote the COTUS. I quoted the DOI.

The authors were clear enough in that document and in other writings about what they meant and to whom it applied that I don't need you to interpret their words for me and smear them with your wishful thinking.

Thanks anyway.
Just because I mis-spoke and wrote COTUS and not DOI as it should have read doesn't change the FACT that MEN at that time were ONLY Anglo-Saxon adult males. Go read your history books. You might want to start with the Three-Fifths Compromise.

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
And now the breeders are staging a hunger strike demanding faster entry into the USA, they need to carpet bomb these fukers
Actually, we don't need to do a damn thing ... after all, how hungry can they get ? They insulted Mexican citizens when the invaders turned town food the citizens themselves ate on a daily basis. Let's wait and see who offers anything to them now.

So far, this could not have played out better for the US - invaders are still shitting in the streets of Mexico, and now they're hungry. which means fewer bowel movements - once again, it's win-win ......

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
The hits just keep on coming...

Caravanners Get Bad News from Tijuana Gov’t: Rain Is Coming & We’re Not Paying To Keep You Dry