• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

they're still comin'

mtnman

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
More fantasies of gunning down unarmed civilians?
Wow, how courageous and brave you must be!
Yes, let’s advocate for the invaders, while missing all humor in the opposition.

What we need are more mouths to feed and I enjoy have my hard work confiscated by the gooberment to pay for it all

I know we agree on the latter, I’m just still waiting to hear your realistic plan on how to restore freedom

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Teletubby IGNORES the influx of ONCE ERADICATED diseases. Tuberculosis, measles, yada,

This graph gives him his woodie:

He sees no problem.

Hey Tubby: May you simultaneously get measles, mumps, tuberculosis and gonorrhea. From your "migrants".

Libertaurum

Freedom First
Platinum Bling
They look like enemy soldiers to me.
Really? Then you've never seen an enemy soldier.

Yes, let’s advocate for the invaders, while missing all humor in the opposition.

What we need are more mouths to feed and I enjoy have my hard work confiscated by the gooberment to pay for it all

I know we agree on the latter, I’m just still waiting to hear your realistic plan on how to restore freedom
I've laid out my "plan" before. However, I'm not sure you, or anyone else, is actually ready to do what it takes.
It would require serious courage and considerable effort. Some might just not make it.
Wanna hear it? Here it is...
Be congruent. Reject contradictory ideas. Uphold principles and reason. Reject the initiation of violence in human relations and the adoption of irrational ideas.
Realistically, that's as much as you could ever hope to do.

Teletubby IGNORES the influx of ONCE ERADICATED diseases. Tuberculosis, measles, yada,

This graph gives him his woodie:

He sees no problem.

Hey Tubby: May you simultaneously get measles, mumps, tuberculosis and gonorrhea. From your "migrants".
A "woody", Unca? Really? And wishing I contract diseases as well? You're not at your best, are you? Get well soon.

edsl48

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
I am not trying to butt into an ongoing debate here but

I do disagree with the apparent position that they do not look like an enemy soldier. I think and ponder how back in the Vietnam days how many a soldier could not be distinguished from a civilian. Often the civilians that were not inducted acted as soldiers through their desire to fight for a cause and IMHO these people are in fact fighting for a cause and it is not a cause of helping America as we know it.

Libertaurum

Freedom First
Platinum Bling
I am not trying to butt into an ongoing debate here but

I do disagree with the apparent position that they do not look like an enemy soldier. I think and ponder how back in the Vietnam days how many a soldier could not be distinguished from a civilian. Often the civilians that were not inducted acted as soldiers through their desire to fight for a cause and IMHO these people are in fact fighting for a cause and it is not a cause of helping America as we know it.
The crucial difference is that enemy soldiers are ARMED and come with the intent to KILL and DESTROY. They're not looking for jobs.
And the only reason US soldiers faced civilians who were hostile to them was that the US army was invading their country.

mtnman

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

mtnman

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
The crucial difference is that enemy soldiers are ARMED and come with the intent to KILL and DESTROY. They're not looking for jobs.
And the only reason US soldiers faced civilians who were hostile to them was that the US army was invading their country.
To keep people like you amused they come unarmed. It's real easy to find firearms here in the US.

edsl48

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Think on this one. Years ago Nikita Khrushchev once made an outburst that was or similar to "We will bury you" referring to Russia vs USA.
Later, when asked, Khrushchev said that he was referring to burying the USA via economics not physical warfare.
So, following Khrushchev's thoughts, it is not plausible that someone illegally entering the country sapping it of its resources could be considered as following Khrushchev's directive? Does taking someone's job thereby putting the person on welfare not been harmed? Do they need a weapon to rape, steal or destroy?
I see significant possibilities why one can consider them to be invaders quite frankly.

Libertaurum

Freedom First
Platinum Bling
Think on this one. Years ago Nikita Khrushchev once made an outburst that was or similar to "We will bury you" referring to Russia vs USA.
Later, when asked, Khrushchev said that he was referring to burying the USA via economics not physical warfare.
So, following Khrushchev's thoughts, it is not plausible that someone illegally entering the country sapping it of its resources could be considered as following Khrushchev's directive? Does taking someone's job thereby putting the person on welfare not been harmed? Do they need a weapon to rape, steal or destroy?
I see significant possibilities why one can consider them to be invaders quite frankly.
You already brought it down a notch from "enemy soldiers" to invaders.
But to use your original words and if I understand what you're saying here correctly, according to you, immigrants looking for a job can be considered enemy soldiers sent by Khruschev?
No, someone cannot be considered to be harming someone else simply because they compete for the same jobs, clients or markets. If that were the case, everybody in the world would be considered an enemy soldier by every one else.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Your naivete is galactic. Your "crucial difference" -- the thing you base your pathetically ignorant argument on -- DOES IT EXPLAIN a VC bomb in a VC kid's shoe-shine kit? Nope. But the kid took out two Americans asshole. Does it explain the hooch mamasan pacing off distances inside the perimeter for mortar attack? Does your fucking naivete explain the barber dying in the wire (VC).

You innocent fool.

You want to see ARMED and INTENT TO KILL? Ever hear of MS-13? Nope. Nope. You never did. Gawd. With that vast, barren land where you have ZERO knowledge but absolutely firm opinions, you appall me.

Cherry.

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
No, he's not innocent, he's a pathetic moron. The population he is referring to were sent by Soros to continue to introduce chaos in this country, just as they have been allowed in Europe to multiculturalism and diversify and totally weaken the indiginous population nation state where they have been allowed.

Anyone who supports this form of domestic terrorism is a domestic terrorist itself...

Last edited:

mtnman

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
1546728827612.png

Libertaurum

Freedom First
Platinum Bling
Your naivete is galactic. Your "crucial difference" -- the thing you base your pathetically ignorant argument on -- DOES IT EXPLAIN a bomb in a shoe-shine kit? Does it explain the hooch mamasan pacing off distances inside the perimeter for mortar attack?

You innocent fool.

You want to see ARMED and INTENT TO KILL? Ever hear of MS-13? Nope. Nope. You never did. Gawd. With that vast, barren land where you have ZERO knowledge but absolutely firm opinions, you appall me.

Cherry.
Do not confuse principles with naiveté. I've dealt with my share of shit. And no, I don't care to talk about it hoping to impress you.

I know peace is an deceivingly fragile state. However, none of those immigrants is lobbing mortar shells across the border, or carrying bombs in a shoe-shine kit. And though most MS-13 are illegal immigrants, most illegal immigrants are not MS-13.

I don't assume illegal immigrants are honest, law-abiding people. But to consider them equivalent to "enemy soldiers" is hopelessly and ridiculously irrational, emotional though you might want to get about it.

Last edited:

Libertaurum

Freedom First
Platinum Bling
No, he's not innocent, he's a pathetic moron. The population he is referring to were sent by Soros to continue to introduce chaos in this country, just as they have been allowed in Europe to multiculturalism and diversify and totally weaken the indiginous population nation state where they have been allowed.

Anyone who supports this form of domestic terrorism is a domestic terrorist itself...
All sent by Soros, huh.
Sure. And off into your little paranoid fantasy world you go...

Bigfoot

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
OK, let's talk some real solutions here.

1. Immigrants become ineligible for food stamps, free medical care, and free education.
2. A new type of visa is created that allows an individual to come work, play, or retire in the US. The individual can stay as long as they want
but cannot vote. This visa will be cheap, easy to get, and not require a long waiting time.
3. People wanting to become US Citizens have to go through a different process that focuses on understanding and committing to individual
rights, as per the Declaration of Independence and Bill of Rights.

That's it.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
LA Familia is openly selling drugs on the street corner.

Do I wait for crime or do I take the war to them?

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
OK, let's talk some real solutions here.

1. Immigrants become ineligible for food stamps, free medical care, and free education.
2. A new type of visa is created that allows an individual to come work, play, or retire in the US. The individual can stay as long as they want
but cannot vote. This visa will be cheap, easy to get, and not require a long waiting time.
3. People wanting to become US Citizens have to go through a different process that focuses on understanding and committing to individual
rights, as per the Declaration of Independence and Bill of Rights.

That's it.
Brilliant but other than hope, how do these changes come about

We’re at or past the tipping point where the takers exceed the makers

edsl48

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
No you do not understand me or rather I did not fully explain what I was getting at. These message boards do have their limitations. " immigrants looking for a job can be considered enemy soldiers sent by Khruschev? " is not what I meant. I do have difficulty thinking that you actually took it as that though because, if for no other reason, Khrushchev died years ago. My point was that Khrushchev's theory was that the USA can be buried by economics rather than physical warfare. The immigrants whether going on welfare or taking someone's job simply sap the USA's economy as we know it thereby seemingly fitting right in with a plan of economic destruction that, while not predicted by Khrushchev, have the same outcome; economic destruction of the USA as we know it.

With Khrushchev has been dead for years I find it difficult to fathom that you took my post to mean "immigrants looking for a job can be considered enemy soldiers sent by Khruschev? " My thought are that your post is therefore a typical straw man followed by the usual clouds of smoke that internet trolls use so often on Internet posting boards. Now, since you have chosen to use Internet troll tactics I have one for you; you misspelled Khrushchev.

Our conversation is over...until you learn how to spell that is.

LOL

Goodbye.

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
My point was that Khrushchev's theory was that the USA can be buried by economics rather than physical warfare. The immigrants whether going on welfare or taking someone's job simply sap the USA's economy as we know it thereby seemingly fitting right in with a plan of economic destruction that, while not predicted by Khrushchev, have the same outcome; economic destruction of the USA as we know it.
Wouldn't that be illegals?
Sending money to South America?
Taking jobs from people that are simply to lazy to work & expect free to them handouts because they were lucky enough to be borh here & contribute nothing to society?
Isn't that exactly what oblammy did?
w did?
clinton did with NAFTA?
hw did?
Isn't that the goal of the NWO / tptb / whoever is behind the curtain?
The ones we see are simply foot solders doing the bidding.
Isin't that where harry reed, bawney frank, maxine, pelosi, schumer and all the rest are leading us?
Remember once the brown shirts were of no use.............

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
"Do not confuse principles with naiveté. I've dealt with my share of shit."

Yeah, like the time you had to return your latte cup because it had the wrong lib slogan on it. Wrenching. You cried for two days in your Safe Spot.

Innocent (AKA: naive; AKA: unthinking) useful idiot. Classic.

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Do not confuse principles with naiveté. I've dealt with my share of shit. And no, I don't care to talk about it hoping to impress you.

I know peace is an deceivingly fragile state. However, none of those immigrants is lobbing mortar shells across the border, or carrying bombs in a shoe-shine kit. And though most MS-13 are illegal immigrants, most illegal immigrants are not MS-13.

I don't assume illegal immigrants are honest, law-abiding people. But to consider them equivalent to "enemy soldiers" is hopefully and ridiculously irrational, emotional though you might want to get about it.
"I've dealt with my share of shit" < pfffffffft oh puh-leeze >
Your pathetic defense of this invasion is beyond belief . You're naivete is astounding - absolutely astounding. You cannot be this ignorant. You have another agenda ... just tell us. Most of us will understand. You're a paid shill ? You've been getting drunk on BabyCham and yanking everybody's chain ? If so, please admit it. I would personally give you a round of applause.

Maybe this video by Ami Horowitz will shed some much needed light on your delusional position ... I honestly doubt it, but who knows ... even a blind squirrel gets an acorn now and then.

Pay particular attention to conversations with the "organizers", "World without Borders", their opinion of the United States, who is actually FUNDING the invasion, and their goal to destroy our sovereignty.

Last edited:

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Your pathetic defense of this invasion is beyond belief . You're naivete is astounding - absolutely astounding. You cannot be this ignorant. You have another agenda ... just tell us. Most of us will understand. You're a paid shill ? You've been getting drunk on BabyCham and yanking everybody's chain ? If so, please admit it. I would personally give you a round of applause.

Maybe this video by Ami Horowitz will shed some much needed light on your delusional position ... I honestly doubt it, but who knows ... even a blind squirrel gets an acorn now and then.

Pay particular attention to conversations with the "organizers", "World without Borders", their opinion of the United States, who is actually FUNDING the invasion, and their goal to destroy our sovereignty.

Good video! Thanks for posting.

Hystckndle

CONFORMADAPTKICKSOMEASS!!!
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter

I don't assume illegal immigrants are honest, law-abiding people. But to consider them equivalent to "enemy soldiers" is hopefully and ridiculously irrational, emotional though you might want to get about it.

For me,
It would be interesting to know about some of your background to better understand your position on topics.
Understand that you would not wish to discuss some things thinking some might think you were bragging ? , trying to impress etc. But me personally,
I am not asking or hoping to be impressed.
Nor, do I compare myself much to others.
Don t really care as you put your pants on just as I do and we are all ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
As it takes all types on this board to assist each other in our opinions and sorting things out...
perhaps a bit of " shit I have dealt with " would be informative to all.
Just saying.
Regards,

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Last edited:

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Like a house without doors is called a shelter.
Let’s be clear. The idea of a nation without borders, or a “world without borders” is the idea that your home, your property, also has no borders and what you have belongs to anyone and everyone. Go ahead and work your whole life and it will be taken from you and given to anyone we choose who did not earn it. You are all equal slaves.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
For me,
It would be interesting to know about some of your background to better understand your position on topics.
Understand that you would not wish to discuss some things thinking some might think you were bragging ? , trying to impress etc. But me personally,
Don t really care as you put your pants on just as I do and we are all ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
As it takes all types on this board to assist each other in our opinions and sorting things out...
Just saying.
Regards,
Somehow, I get the very strong impression that an open border policy in the United States will or does not cost L anything. It’s easy to tell other people to give up their sovereignty when you are not subject to the negative effects of it, like those “do gooders” in the gated communities. And that reality is the truth behind all leftist ideology. No guns for you, while we have armed security, pay more in taxes, while we have tax lawyers protecting our wealth, use less fuel to heat your home and drive a smaller car, while we fly wherever we want to in our personal jet and maintain a fleet of cars and several large homes. Do as I say and not as I do; I am more important than you.

Libertaurum

Freedom First
Platinum Bling
No you do not understand me or rather I did not fully explain what I was getting at. These message boards do have their limitations. " immigrants looking for a job can be considered enemy soldiers sent by Khruschev? " is not what I meant. I do have difficulty thinking that you actually took it as that though because, if for no other reason, Khrushchev died years ago. My point was that Khrushchev's theory was that the USA can be buried by economics rather than physical warfare. The immigrants whether going on welfare or taking someone's job simply sap the USA's economy as we know it thereby seemingly fitting right in with a plan of economic destruction that, while not predicted by Khrushchev, have the same outcome; economic destruction of the USA as we know it.

With Khrushchev has been dead for years I find it difficult to fathom that you took my post to mean "immigrants looking for a job can be considered enemy soldiers sent by Khruschev? " My thought are that your post is therefore a typical straw man followed by the usual clouds of smoke that internet trolls use so often on Internet posting boards. Now, since you have chosen to use Internet troll tactics I have one for you; you misspelled Khrushchev.

Our conversation is over...until you learn how to spell that is.

LOL

Goodbye.
Well, I hope my bad spelling of Russian names hasn't offended you. I also understand you didn't really mean illegal immigrants were sent by "Khrushchev". I still believe it is nonsensical to propose they can be considered equivalent to "enemy soldiers", which was my original point.

"Do not confuse principles with naiveté. I've dealt with my share of shit."

Yeah, like the time you had to return your latte cup because it had the wrong lib slogan on it. Wrenching. You cried for two days in your Safe Spot.

Innocent (AKA: naive; AKA: unthinking) useful idiot. Classic.
Pathetic ad-hominem, Unca. Try to do better.

It's pretty obvious who you work for, cretin...
I suppose I can't ask either of you cowards to produce actual arguments rather than simple and lame attempts to personally attack me. That's your own shortcoming to deal with.

For me,
Just saying.
Regards,
Sure, next time we sit down for a drink I'll be happy to share some of that personal info with you.
Meanwhile, I post as much as is relevant to my arguments and the topic at hand, while remaining aware of the fact that some cowards will always use whatever personal info you provide to personally attack you any time they run out of actual arguments.

edsl48

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Immigration...another take

White Rabbit Radio originally produced the thought provoking video "Anti Racist Hitler" which put direct quotations from Barbara Specter, a Jewish advocate for European multiculturalism, in Hitler's mouth as he advocates multiculturalism for Israel. This version combines most of the White Rabbit video with Specter's actual interview, adding greater punch to the message. It has even more relevance now with the current wave of Syrian refugees arriving in Europe, fleeing the war that the US and Israel are using to destroy their country.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Immigration...another take

White Rabbit Radio originally produced the thought provoking video "Anti Racist Hitler" which put direct quotations from Barbara Specter, a Jewish advocate for European multiculturalism, in Hitler's mouth as he advocates multiculturalism for Israel. This version combines most of the White Rabbit video with Specter's actual interview, adding greater punch to the message. It has even more relevance now with the current wave of Syrian refugees arriving in Europe, fleeing the war that the US and Israel are using to destroy their country.
One of the comments by a YouTube viewer of this video:

Shadow light
4 weeks ago
Israel always had strong opinions against primitive "multicultural" immigration into the western world. The fact that you think they are for it speaks volumes about your sources. They are fighting daily against the globalist leftist influence and declared George Soros as the enemy of the state.
There is a reason why the right is pro Israel.

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I suppose I can't ask either of you cowards to produce actual arguments rather than simple and lame attempts to personally attack me. That's your own shortcoming to deal with.
Attacking you? Seriously ? You call us 'cowards' and cry about personal attacks on you ? Priceless.
As for actual arguments, my 'actual argument ' is contained in the video. A video that is a first hand, on the ground, live 'actual' accounting of what is going on with the caravan , which you refuse to address, and will further ignore because it destroys your position . Now you can cry victim again

Last edited: