• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

They've finally arrested the bitch!!!

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
No, not THAT bitch...

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loc...axwell-arrested-jeffrey-epstein-aide/2495762/

Ghislaine Maxwell, the British socialite and heiress who became a confidante of disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein and was later accused of involvement in his alleged sexual crimes, has been arrested by the FBI, two senior law enforcement sources tell News 4 New York.

She was arrested in New Hampshire on Epstein-related charges and is expected to appear in a federal court later today, the sources say.

Spokespeople for the FBI and the U.S. Attorney's Office in Manhattan declined to comment.

The daughter of media baron Robert Maxwell, Ghislaine was a one-time girlfriend of Epstein's and was at the high-flying investor's side for decades.

But she was also alleged to have helped Epstein groom teen girls for sex with the rich and powerful. One of those teens, Virginia Roberts Giuffre, leveled that charge against Maxwell in a 2015 defamation suit, as have a number of other women.

Who's next???

hillarysnervous.gif

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Perhaps that is why they removed the US Attorney for SDNY...maybe he was stonewalling her arrest?

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Cruel trickery sir shooty!

andial

Overseas China affairs representative
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Probably a body double. No, i don't trust the story.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Right? Nasty shooty is a tricksy 1!

1593701404263.png

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
So I have a theory...

Before or shortly after Epstein was pronounced dead - we were told that Ghislaine Maxwell went into hiding, was moving around...was seen at an In and Out burger place in California, France, etc...

What if she has been in custody this whole time? She had to have known after ol Jeffrey was suicided that she was next. Not rocket science to figure that out...

How would this have happened?

Remember when Epsteins house was searched and they collected all sorts of stuff from his safe? Well - that stuff was chock full of incriminating evidence on Ghislaine and all sorts of other people. With Epstein dead - no one can fight the admission of the safes contents into evidence in any upcoming trials. So - they sit her down and show here all the photos, videos, audio etc...that prove her guilt beyond any doubt.

So - she makes a deal to save her ass and has been cooperating (under protective custody...maybe on an military base somewheres)...

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Sounds like you're now part of the allegedly VAST right wing conspiracy SB. ...in other news the CDC has released some startling new findings.

1593701783001.png

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Finally an arrest.

So I have a theory...

Before or shortly after Epstein was pronounced dead - we were told that Ghislaine Maxwell went into hiding, was moving around...was seen at an In and Out burger place in California, France, etc...

What if she has been in custody this whole time? She had to have known after ol Jeffrey was suicided that she was next. Not rocket science to figure that out...

How would this have happened?

Remember when Epsteins house was searched and they collected all sorts of stuff from his safe? Well - that stuff was chock full of incriminating evidence on Ghislaine and all sorts of other people. With Epstein dead - no one can fight the admission of the safes contents into evidence in any upcoming trials. So - they sit her down and show here all the photos, videos, audio etc...that prove her guilt beyond any doubt.

So - she makes a deal to save her ass and has been cooperating (under protective custody...maybe on an military base somewheres)...
Is there any basis in reality for this theory or is it pure fantasy? I have never heard that what they found in his safe at his home was loaded with evidence.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
What I've read is Epsteins money and fortune is going to go to his relatives...

blood money

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
^^^ Call it the Seth Rich doctrine. Almost nobody(not named Clinton) wants to discover Maxwell has suicided herself with multiple gunshot wounds to the back. We need to be pro-active about this rash of suicides surrounding the clinton crime family. It's a freaking tragedy I tell ya!

1593708809083.png

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
they will bundle everything up into a nice package to prevent any real prosecution/lawsuits.........no double jeopardy. see the nyc vipers do it all the time, sop

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
^^^ Call it the Seth Rich doctrine. Almost nobody(not named Clinton) wants to discover Maxwell has suicided herself with multiple gunshot wounds to the back. We need to be pro-active about this rash of suicides surrounding the clinton crime family. It's a freaking tragedy I tell ya!

View attachment 171308
It continues unabated. When it stops I'll start paying attention to predictions of justice coming. Until then I expect nothing, ignore predictions and hope for the best

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
"Epstein-related charges"

What is that ?
She procurred and supplied underage teens for Epstein to debauch to his hearts content. According to reports, that was up to four teens a day. That makes her an accomplice, and some of the victims claim she participated in the sex act.
Also, think NEXIVM.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1593709921790.png

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Of course the money will stay in the tribe. The poor abused shiksas will get nothing except their lives ruined.
but POTUS wrote an EO that says all his value is supposed to go to the Victims and the State...signed that in his first year, when all the pedo arrests began, all i'm saying is:
Where are the teeth in that EO?

i'm just tired of following the bouncing ball, figuring out it ain't bouncing the way we've been told it's going to bounce...

just tired of all the set-ups that don't occur, all the destruction that continues...it's MY COUNTRY TOO, after all...i DID PAY FOR IT!

just tired...

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
1593711914186.png
Diplomatic Immunity from you know who...so sorry.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
A deeper question is why did she think flying back to the USA was a good idea. She was supposedly holed up in France where she could not be deported (since she was born there). Something lured her back... and why New Hampshire?

Interesting enough, Epstein too was lured to fly back to the USA and then was promptly arrested. Something valuable or very important must be involved to get Maxwell to make the same mistake as Epstein made,

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
She procurred and supplied underage teens for Epstein to debauch to his hearts content. According to reports, that was up to four teens a day. That makes her an accomplice, and some of the victims claim she participated in the sex act.
Also, think NEXIVM.
Thanks, I get that. You are indeed correct, very much so.
My point was they COULD HAVE, but chose not to, print all of that.

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Even Annie Oakley Coulter gets it:

@AnnCoulter

CABLE NEWS UTTERLY USELESS. BIGGEST NEWS OF THE DAY IN DRUDGE HEADLINE: FOUND HER! EPSTEIN 'MADAM' ARRESTED BUSTED IN NEW HAMPSHIRE SEX-TRAFFICKING PROBE Virtually no mention on Fox, CNN or MSNBC. Let's run yesterday's news! (What are they covering up?)

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
they will bundle everything up into a nice package to prevent any real prosecution/lawsuits.........no double jeopardy. see the nyc vipers do it all the time, sop
There is a new Sheriff in the SDNY.

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
View attachment 171315 Diplomatic Immunity from you know who...so sorry.
If that were the case, then she would be hiding out in a posh cave somewhere between Jordan and the Mediterranean.

She was removed from that safe-house in New Hampshire for her own protection.

"protection"

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Even Annie Oakley Coulter gets it:

@AnnCoulter

CABLE NEWS UTTERLY USELESS. BIGGEST NEWS OF THE DAY IN DRUDGE HEADLINE: FOUND HER! EPSTEIN 'MADAM' ARRESTED BUSTED IN NEW HAMPSHIRE SEX-TRAFFICKING PROBE Virtually no mention on Fox, CNN or MSNBC. Let's run yesterday's news! (What are they covering up?)
Annie Adams Apple is a clown just like Infowars' Jones