• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

They've finally arrested the bitch!!!

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
A deeper question is why did she think flying back to the USA was a good idea. She was supposedly holed up in France where she could not be deported (since she was born there). Something lured her back... and why New Hampshire?

Interesting enough, Epstein too was lured to fly back to the USA and then was promptly arrested. Something valuable or very important must be involved to get Maxwell to make the same mistake as Epstein made,
phase 356 of get trump. she will 'cooperate' with fbi to accuse orange man bad

andial

Overseas China affairs representative
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Any videos of the jew bitch being arrested? Or is this just words on paper or clicks on a screen.

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Jeffrey Epstein victims breathed a sigh of relief Thursday at the news that the convicted pedophile’s alleged madame Ghislaine Maxwell was arrested.
1593745489730.png
1593745506716.png

“For years, I feared Epstein and his ring. Maxwell was the center of that sex trafficking ring. Now that the ring has been taken down, I know that I can’t be hurt anymore,” said Jennifer Araoz, one of the women abused by the late billionaire.

Araoz is suing Epstein’s estate and Maxwell, alleging the hedge fund manager raped her during a massage at his townhouse when she was 15.

“Day after day, I have waited for the news that Maxwell would be arrested and held accountable for her actions,” she Araoz, who never met Maxwell. “Her arrest is a step in that direction, and it truly means that the justice system didn’t forget about us.”

Maxwell, 58, was busted Thursday at her New Hampshire home on a six-count Manhattan federal indictment charging her with grooming young girls for sex.

The British socialite was a one-time girlfriend of Epstein, who hanged himself in his jail cell in August weeks after he was nabbed on federal sex-trafficking charges.

Attorney Brad Edwards, who represents several Epstein victims, said his clients were overjoyed at learning of Maxwell’s arrest.

“I cannot overstate the excitement of my clients that this day has come nor their confidence in and appreciation for the SDNY United States Attorney’s Office,” said Edwards. “But they know there is a big difference between an arrest and a conviction.”

One of Edward’s clients, Courtney Wild, has alleged that she was 14 when Epstein hired her as a masseuse and paid her to lure her underage friends to his Palm Beach, Fla., compound.

Attorney Lisa Bloom, whose firm represents six Epstein accusers, lauded the arrest but said it wasn’t enough.

“Maxwell’s brutal, ruthless behavior caused my client tremendous pain,” she said in a statement. “All others accused of enabling Jeffrey Epstein’s predations must immediately be brought to justice as well.”

Victim Virginia Giuffre’s attorney, Sigrid McCawley, celebrated Maxwell’s arrest and called her a “sexual predator who not only engaged in sexual abuse herself but also assisted Jeffrey Epstein for decades in running his sexual trafficking scheme.”

The attorney added, “Today is also a powerful message to all Epstein accomplices that justice will prevail.”

Giuffre has long called for Maxwell’s arrest and once said in a BBC interview that she “should be rotting in jail for her atrocities.”

The former Epstein sex slave said it was Maxwell who demanded she have sex with Prince Andrew in London in 2001 — one of three times she said she was forced to sleep with the Duke of York.

“Ghislaine tells me that I have to do for Andrew what I do for Jeffrey — and that just made me sick,” she told the network.

https://todaynewspost.com/news/us-news/i-cant-be-hurt-anymore-epstein-victims-celebrate-ghislaine-maxwells-arrest/

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
idk, it's possible it took this long to 'debrief' her, and to build a storyline, a narrative, set up the 'kill date' and final destination into an oven...er, Tahiti

it's possible 'negotiations' took place during these last few months...

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Epstein traveled to Cuba at Castro's invitation, ex-Colombian president says

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/epstein-traveled-to-cuba-at-castros-invitation-ex-colombian-president-says/ar-AAFOmiU

By Nora Gamez Torres and Ben Wieder, Miami Herald 8/14/2019

“Amid journalistic revelations about horrifying and reprehensible sex scandals of financier Jeffrey Epstein, a trip of mine on his plane to Nassau, Bahamas has appeared, to transfer to the final destination of Havana, Cuba, invited by President Fidel Castro,” Pastrana said in a statement posted Wednesday on Twitter.

“Mr. Jeffrey Epstein left Cuba a day or two later; I stayed on the island,” he added.

The trip to Cuba would have taken place in March 2003, when Pastrana was no longer president of Colombia.

Pastrana said he met Epstein in Ireland at an Academy of Achievements’ summit attended by personalities such as former President Bill Clinton and the rock star Bono. The event took place between June 6 and 9, 2002.

Epstein’s private planes’ flight records, released by one of his former pilots, David Rodgers, show that one of Epstein’s jets arrived in Dublin on June 7, 2002, and left the next day, with the millionaire on board.

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1593747339221.png

https://twitter.com/cjtruth/status/1278755894071869446

So the FBI Public Corruption Unit is handling the Maxwell case, not the sex crimes unit. So riddle me this: Why is Comey’s daughter on that team?

1593747377443.png

PUBLIC CORRUPTION

INVESTIGATES CORRUPTION OF PUBLIC OFFICIALS!!!!!

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/criminal-division

Public Corruption

The Public Corruption Unit works, in close partnership with the FBI and other federal, state and city investigative agencies to maintain and protect the integrity of all levels of government.The unit oversees the investigation and prosecution of corruption crimes committed by elected and appointed officials, government employees, and individuals and companies doing business with the city, state, and federal government.Corruption crimes investigated by the unit include bribery, embezzlement, and frauds committed against local, state, and federal government agencies.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
great time to run this coverup operation -- with the domestic terror, flu scam, etc...

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
The only thing missing is all the girls making accusations against very powerful people. Prince Andrew was the only one publicized as far as I know. Clinton went to the island 26 times. No one made an accusation against him yet? Maybe now that she has been arrested others will feel safe enough to come out publicly and point some fingers?

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
The only thing missing is all the girls making accusations against very powerful people. Prince Andrew was the only one publicized as far as I know. Clinton went to the island 26 times. No one made an accusation against him yet? Maybe now that she has been arrested others will feel safe enough to come out publicly and point some fingers?
Yeah, they're bimbos but that doesn't mean they have death wishes.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Yeah, they're bimbos but that doesn't mean they have death wishes.
Pretty brutal calling the girls "bimbos."

Most of the victims were under 17 at the time they were lured onto the plane.

Aspiring Victoria's Secret models, etc...

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling

Ok, fair enough. They were underage after all.

I'm just not so sure that any of them had any illusions about some modeling job though. They were there for the money and Epstein paid them $300-$500 per visit. Maxwell was the gatekeeper, screening the girls and making sure they were of sufficiently low class, truants from borderline- or actually broken homes to insure that they would not be missed and had little or no communication with their parents/guardians. The girls themselves would bring other girls for a finder's fee. Of coarse they were shocked by the goings on but they kept coming back and bringing others with them- for the money. Flame away, but these were not what I would call completely innocent victims, despite their ages, like some would have you believe. And Maxwell saw to that.

A good read on this is James Patterson's book Filthy Rich. It was written, and I read it long before most people ever even heard of Jeffery Epstein.

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/ghislaine-maxwell-charged-manhattan-federal-court-conspiring-jeffrey-epstein-sexually

GHISLAINE MAXWELL, 58, is charged with one count of enticing a minor to travel to engage in illegal sex acts, which carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison, one count of conspiracy to entice a minor to travel to engage in illegal sex acts, which carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison, one count of transporting a minor with the intent to engage in criminal sexual activity, which carries a maximum sentence of 10 years in prison, one count of conspiracy to transport a minor with the intent to engage in criminal sexual activity, which carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison, and two counts of perjury, each of which carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison.

The statutory maximum penalties are prescribed by Congress and are provided here for informational purposes only, as any sentencing of the defendant would be determined by the judge.

Ms. Strauss praised the outstanding investigative work of the FBI and the NYPD.

This case is being handled by the Office’s Public Corruption Unit. Assistant U.S. Attorneys Alex Rossmiller, Alison Moe, andMaurene Comeyare in charge of the prosecution.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
and all sentences will be concurrent and she'll be out in a matter of hours...

sarc

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
WATCH: Alan Dershowitz Reacts to Ghislaine Maxwell’s Arrest; Called the Lady Pimp ‘Epstein’s Secretary’

“I personally never saw her doing anything wrong or questionable,” Alan Desrhowitz said of Jeffrey Epstein’s madam Ghislaine Maxwell in his first media interview after the Maxwell’s arrest on Thursday.

Dershowitz called Maxwell Epstein’s secretary during the interview with Jason Goodman on CrowdSource the Truth. Watch below.

https://truepundit.com/watch-alan-dershowitz-reacts-to-ghislaine-maxwells-arrest-called-the-lady-pimp-epsteins-secretary/

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Ghislaine Maxwell's Father Mogul & Spy Robert Maxwell

Robert Maxwell - Real Name: Ján Ludvík Hyman Binyamin Hoch.(1923 - 1991)

Robert Maxwell was born into a poor Yiddish-speaking Orthodox Jewish family in the small town of Slatinské Doly (now Solotvyno, Ukraine) in the easternmost province of pre-World War II Czechoslovakia.[4][5][6]

His parents were Mechel Hoch and Hannah Slomowitz. He had six siblings. In 1939, the area was reclaimed by Hungary. Most members of his family died in Auschwitz after Hungary was occupied in 1944 by Nazi Germany, but he had years earlier escaped to France.[4]

Israeli Connection

A hint of Maxwell's service to the Israeli state was provided by John Loftus and Mark Aarons, who described Maxwell's contacts with Czechoslovak communist leaders in 1948 as crucial to the Czechoslovak decision to arm Israel in the 1948 Arab–Israeli War.

Czechoslovak military assistance was both unique and crucial for the fledgling state as it battled for its existence. It was Maxwell's covert help in smuggling aircraft parts into Israel that led to the country having air superiority during their 1948 War of Independence.[43]

Maxwell had known links to the British Secret Intelligence Service (MI6), to the Soviet KGB, and to the Israeli intelligence service Mossad.[44]

Six serving and former heads of Israeli intelligence services attended Maxwell's funeral in Israel, while Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir eulogized him and stated:

“He has done more for Israel than can today be said."[45]

MOSSAD

Shortly before Maxwell's death, a former employee of Israel's Military Intelligence Directorate, Ari Ben-Menashe, approached a number of news organisations in Britain and the US with the allegation that Maxwell and the Daily Mirror's foreign editor, Nicholas Davies, were both long-time agents for Mossad.

Ben-Menashe also claimed that in 1986, Maxwell had told the Israeli Embassy in London that Mordechai Vanunu had given information about Israel's nuclear capability to The Sunday Times, then to the Daily Mirror.

Vanunu was subsequently kidnapped by Mossad and smuggled to Israel, convicted of treason and imprisoned for eighteen years.[46]

Maxwell was accorded a lavish funeral in Israel, attended by Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir, Israeli President Chaim Herzog, "no less than six serving and former heads of Israeli intelligence"[54] and many dignitaries and politicians (both government and opposition), and was buried on the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem.[55][56][57]

Herzog delivered the eulogy, the Kaddish was recited by his fellow Holocaust survivor, friend and longtime attorney Samuel Pisar.[58]

Sauce: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Maxwell#1948_war

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
View attachment 171476
Part of Maxwell's tangled web?

https://repubpost.com/2019/11/01/ig-report-hillary-clinton-has-committed-sexual-crimes-against-children/

i really think all that and a lot more heinous crimes are found on Weiner’s laptop

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
As set forth above, the defendant is anextreme risk of flight.The Government respectfully

submits that the defendant cannot meet her burden of overcoming the statutory presumption in

favor of detention. There are no conditions of bail that would assure the defendant’s presence in

court proceedings in this case. Accordingly, any application for bail should be denied.

Dated: New York, New York

July 2, 2020

Respectfully submitted,

AUDREY STRAUSS

Acting United States Attorney

By:

Alison Moe

Alex Rossmiller

Maurene Comey

Assistant United States Attorneys

1593834010686.png

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
That's all well and good but what can be proven? The time for talk has ended. Let's either get this bitch charged or get off the pot!!!

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1593834618223.png

https://twitter.com/KlasfeldReports/status/1278782443986837517

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1593834844165.png

Victim’s attorney Lisa Bloom says that Ghislaine Maxwell could reveal a “bigger name” involved in Jeffrey Epstein’s pedophile network in order to secure a plea deal.

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/1278787925531123737

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
I'm glad to see that The New York Post uses our research here.

1593835391668.png

I posted a link to this house about three breads ago! It had not been previously shown AFAIK.

Ghislaine Maxwell was hiding out in a luxury home with ‘total privacy’

By Gabrielle Fonrouge, Larry Celona and Bruce Golding

July 2, 2020 | 3:34pm | Updated

Ghislaine Maxwell was hiding out in a luxury home on a 156-acre estate in New Hampshire — where she fled to a bedroom when the feds rang the bell at the gate ahead of her arrest, The Post has learned.

“It’s a good place to hide,” a neighbor, who declined to give his name, said of the sprawling rural property.

“Guess not good enough.”

Maxwell, 58, bought the spread in the tiny town of Bradford in an all-cash deal through what prosecutors called a “carefully anonymized LLC” in court papers filed Thursday.

Law enforcement sources confirmed the property sits at 338 East Washington Road and sold for $1.07 million on Dec. 13, according to the Zillow website.

“This stunning custom designed Timber Frame home is an amazing retreat for the nature lover who also wants total privacy,” according to a listing posted by the Four Seasons Sotheby’s International Realty brokerage.

Its features include a “first floor master suite, large walk in closet, fieldstone fireplace, window seat and a large master bath with soaking tub, walk in shower and double vanity,” the listing says.

In addition, there’s a “gourmet kitchen with extensive cherry cabinetry, Viking 6 burner stove, 2 Wolf ovens, Sub Zero fridge and breakfast bar and extensive counter space, 2 walls of windows lookout over the massive perennial gardens and waterfall.”

FBI agents, accompanied by local cops, rang the bell at the end of the long driveway at 8:30 a.m., and it was answered by a housekeeper, sources said.

Maxwell ran into a bedroom when told the authorities were there for her, but she eventually came out on her own and immediately asked for her lawyer when she was arrested in an alleged scheme to supply the infamous late pedophile Jeffrey Epstein with underage victims, sources said.

A winding, private dirt road about a quarter of a mile long leads up to the sprawling manse. About halfway up, a modest black gate cuts the road, barring vehicles from getting any closer.

Further along the driveway, glimpses of the Maxwell estate can be seen nestled between the towering pines, peeking behind the leaves.

A bearded man with a British accent, who a neighbor identified as a “family friend” of Maxwell, asked The Post to leave the driveway and declined to comment.

“I probably won’t say anything,” the man, who would not identify himself, said.

“The police have been out already so, they said they’re going to arrest people next so, don’t want you to get in trouble.”

The man, wearing a cap and a white face mask, followed The Post about halfway down the driveway before turning back.

https://nypost.com/2020/07/02/ghislaine-maxwell-was-hiding-out-in-a-luxury-home-with-total-privacy/

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
A deeper question is why did she think flying back to the USA was a good idea. She was supposedly holed up in France where she could not be deported (since she was born there). Something lured her back... and why New Hampshire?

Interesting enough, Epstein too was lured to fly back to the USA and then was promptly arrested. Something valuable or very important must be involved to get Maxwell to make the same mistake as Epstein made,
IMO she was already in custody and talking, the arrest drama story was released at an arranged time to........what? Smoke out others? See who tries to run next?
That is the question. So we'll see!

aadeerpop.gif

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
View attachment 171483
Victim’s attorney Lisa Bloom says that Ghislaine Maxwell could reveal a “bigger name” involved in Jeffrey Epstein’s pedophile network in order to secure a plea deal.

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/1278787925531123737
You just can’t make this stuff up! Maxwell’s attorney, Lisa Bloom’s, mother is none other than.... Gloria Allred!

Is the elite circle getting that small?

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
cue the poppy gazelle!

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
You just can’t make this stuff up! Maxwell’s attorney, Lisa Bloom’s, mother is none other than.... Gloria Allred!

Bloom is the victim's (Guiffre) lawyer, not the perp (Maxwell).

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Good catch.

Three cups of coffee and it still hasn’t kicked in.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Just got my new car air freshener
91DA243D-B5E2-44BD-BA8A-D1B1073AC599.jpeg

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Trump literally has them at each others throats...

Surely Gloria Allred knew what was going on in Hollywood with the pedophiles. If Mel Gibson knew - surely she did too...

Yes - the elite is getting smaller...

And they know it...

And...imagine being Ghislaine right now. Probably woke up this morning in a jail cell...still in a sort of shock as to her new reality...the current charges arent perhaps serious enough to get her to crack...but - once the Feds show her the evidence they have...evidence that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt the horrendous and evil things she participated in...evidence of crimes that she will spend the rest of her life in jail for...that will be a good amount of leverage to get her to squeal...

I wonder what is on Bill Clinton's mind this morning...
I wonder how many girls called the FBI after they had their big press conference announcing Jeffrey Epsteins arrest...hundreds? Thousands? Surely some of them remember ol' Slick Willy...and if Ghislaine points the finger at Bill...and one of those girls called into the FBI regarding Epstein...we will have our 1st former President behind bars...

Tick tock...

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Surely Gloria Allred knew what was going on in Hollywood with the pedophiles. If Mel Gibson knew - surely she did too...

And they know it...

And...imagine being Ghislaine right now. Probably woke up this morning in a jail cell...still in a sort of shock as to her new reality...the current charges arent perhaps serious enough to get her to crack...but - once the Feds show her the evidence they have...evidence that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt the horrendous and evil things she participated in...evidence of crimes that she will spend the rest of her life in jail for...that will be a good amount of leverage to get her to squeal...

I wonder how many girls called the FBI after they had their big press conference announcing Jeffrey Epsteins arrest...hundreds? Thousands? Surely some of them remember ol' Slick Willy...and if Ghislaine points the finger at Bill...and one of those girls called into the FBI regarding Epstein...we will have our 1st former President behind bars...

Tick tock...
We have yet to see Maxwell being carted into the jail though...who knows where she really is....

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

We can slap whatever name we want on em I guess. The were underage hookers. Making more money in a couple hours than most make in a full days work.
When your lured into a situation at 14 and 15 and didn't know what to expect and don't have the life experience to get out of it then your a victim. When your bring your friends into the game for the money you lose victimhood status and now are part of the sex trafficking ring.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

And they know it...

Tick tock...
And if they have evidence on the current president they can control him and we will never see anyone of any importance go to jail. They may even get him to sign porkulous spending packages and give everyone checks during this corona hoax...... Oh wait.. Well, if they had anything on him they could probably get him to screw up the undoing of DACA.... Oh wait.........
Well, I guess we will just have to wait and see what comes of any of this.

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
We can slap whatever name we want on em I guess. The were underage hookers. Making more money in a couple hours than most make in a full days work.
When your lured into a situation at 14 and 15 and didn't know what to expect and don't have the life experience to get out of it then your a victim. When your bring your friends into the game for the money you lose victimhood status and now are part of the sex trafficking ring.
How do you know those kids were making money? Have all the facts come out yet? If they have I missed it!