• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

They've finally arrested the bitch!!!

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Well, that was interesting. Gizzy is only being charged with crimes from 1994-1997. So all those high profile peeps that everyone thought were shaking in their boots are really laughing at the silliness of it all. None of them will be investigated because those crimes took place after 1997. Not part of this scope.
I suppose Barr could open this up to a broader investigation but not very likely. Its taken 3 decades to bring her in on these charges Not very likely they will get around to the Clintons until they have expired.
It's all going to be a big dog and pony show. The DOJ and Barr are not on the side of the people...none of those ass hats in DC are

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
how do you enter anything into evidence?
have a trial...

figure something this fall...think of where we'll be next fall...

idk, sometimes i see some sense, other-times, i'm not watching....

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
have a trial...

This is a mistake we all make. We try to make sense out of crumbs and always seem to fall short and left wanting for happenings that mostly fail to occur. We need to sit back, watch, wait and be sure we have enough popcorn on hand at all times.

Deer_eating_popcorn.gif

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
have a trial...

The trial is in July of Next year. Date has already been set. Nothing is happening until then. By then she is either dead (And I collect my silver) or she is set free on some technicality like they forgot to read her her rights or something.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
so, figure a time line...we waste the rest of our summer, watch more shit happen in early / mid fall, vote, manage christmas on either exuberance or some type of pre-preparation for what we 'know' is coming...and then, either something happens good or it happens bad...depends on the election, which case, Trump wins, arrests start, this comes back around in July just as the pedo stuff starts 'proving itself'...people 'know', people 'see', etc...next thing you know by 2022 Obama is in jail, he willingly turns himself in...

o.k....wait...

anyways...it makes sense...

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I wonder if this was all set up, like it was agreed which minor league flunkies were going to jail, how much USA jail time till she was transferred to a softer jail elsewhere, and how much money could she keep?
1594864471030.png
Is this her judge?
“Meet Judge Nathan, the Jewish lesbian judge who has been assigned to preside over the Ghislaine Maxwell trial.

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
The Pedo's name is Jeffrey.....and he aint dead!
A friend of mine Jeff is actually Jeffery. It's an uncommon spelling, but not unheard of. People often spell it the "normal" way, assuming he made a typo error or whatever.

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
I wonder if this was all set up, like it was agreed which minor league flunkies were going to jail, how much USA jail time till she was transferred to a softer jail elsewhere, and how much money could she keep? View attachment 172684 Is this her judge?
“Meet Judge Nathan, the Jewish lesbian judge who has been assigned to preside over the Ghislaine Maxwell trial.

Ho-Lee Crap, as my Korean friend puts it.

I hadn't actually read the text of this thread until now. When I first saw the picture, I thought that was a he.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Ho-Lee Crap, as my Korean friend puts it.

I hadn't actually read the text of this thread until now. When I first saw the picture, I thought that was a he.
Obviously, it wants you to think that about it.

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Attorney Advocating for New York Prosecution of Roger Stone Previously Represented Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein and Argued for His Exoneration

1595116392201.png

In an Op-ed published at CNN and updated on Monday, July 13, 2020, two far-left attorneys are arguing for New York to get involved with the now discredited and fraudulent Mueller investigation. They advocate for New York prosecutors to bring Roger Stone in front of another court in an effort to continue the fraudulent Mueller investigation.

Attorneys Gerald Lefcourt (top in picture above) and Robert Gottlieb (below Lefcourt in picture above) were described by CNN last week as follows:

Gerald B. Lefcourt is past president of the National Association of Criminal Lawyers, a founder of the New York State Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, founder and past president of the New York Criminal Bar Association. He is currently in private practice. Robert C. Gottlieb served as an Assistant District Attorney in New York under Robert Morgenthau before founding his own criminal defense law firm Gottlieb & Janey, LLP in New York City. The opinions expressed here are their own. Read more opinion at CNN.

These two far-left attorneys who evidently have no regard for the US Constitution shared the following in the Op-ed:

To almost no one’s surprise, days before Roger Stone’s prison sentence was about to begin, President Donald Trump has spared his long-time political crony from the pen — late Friday, Mr. Trump commuted Stone’s sentence. It is time for New York prosecutors to answer this latest assault by Trump on the rule of law: They should ready a state prosecution of Stone.

Bringing a new case against Stone is possible thanks to Governor Andrew Cuomo and the New York Legislature for Assembly Bill 6653. Signed into law last October, AB6653 enables New York district attorneys to prosecute what effectively amounts to certain friends and family of any president who pardoned them for federal convictions. Among the people who can be prosecuted are associates with information relevant to a civil or criminal investigation of the president.

That would be Roger Stone.

Both of us have been criminal defense lawyers in New York for more than 40 years. It is not our habit to advocate prosecuting anyone. But we are defenders of our Constitution first. It is under assault.

Yes the US Constitution is under assault – it was under assault by the criminal and corrupt Obama Administration for eight years and since then has been under assault by the many corrupt holdovers Obama left in the DOJ and FBI.

The state of New York is now led by corrupt individuals like Governor Cuomo who should be investigated for the murder of thousands of elderly in New York based on his response to the China coronavirus. His far-left state voted to make it legal to kill babies up to the day they are born and also passed the unconstitutional law noted above in the CNN article.

The US Constitution clearly allows for the President to pardon and commute sentences on individuals. It is the law. States cannot override a pardon or commutation of the President nor has this ever occurred according to our research. New York’s law is unconstitutional. If New York does this, it will be overturned by an honest court.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/attorney-advocating-new-york-prosecution-roger-stone-previously-represented-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein-argued-exoneration/

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
They're pulling out all the stops aren't they? How is double jeopardy not in play here?

Last edited:

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
https://nypost.com/2020/07/18/hamptons-eatery-burns-table-favored-by-jeffrey-epstein-harvey-weinstein/

1595167546953.png

Hamptons eatery burns famed table where Jeffrey Epstein and Harvey Weinstein dined

Burn, baby, burn.

At the posh 75 Main in Southampton, owner Zach Erdem insists on only good vibes. That’s why he chopped up and torched Table 1 — the favorite of onetime regular Jeffrey Epstein, and occasionally, Harvey Weinstein, Saturday.

“I need to burn this f–king table,” said Erdem of the Hamptons hangout’s VIP six-top located in the center of the action.

“I’m sick of the bad energy of this table,” he said of Epstein’s aura. “Every time I see it I think of that sicko.”

The bustling brunch crowd left their tables to gawk at the bonfire in progress, whooping and chanting, “Burn, Epstein, burn!” as Erdem hacked at the cursed table and burned it into oblivion. Renee Downing, a Miami native who summers in the Hamptons, toasted the roasting. “I think this sends a strong statement.”

The pedophile predator, who died last August inside a Manhattan federal jail a month after being arrested on charges of sex trafficking, was a fixture for three years at the Hamptons hotspot, which routinely attracts boldfacers like Leonardo DiCaprio and Kim Kardashian.

“Every single time, every week or two, he came with three or four girls,” Erdem recalled.

He would bark, “I want to go to my table,” according to the restaurateur, who said Epstein was once so impatient for the restaurant’s best table that he bought out the occupants’ entire $1,500 check.

“Just get them out from my table,” Epstein ordered.

“It was the first time I’d seen someone pay a table’s tab to get them out,” Erdem said.

Epstein’s harems were striking, and nauseating.

“The sexiest girls in the house,” Erdem, 39, remembered. “They had nice shoes, were in good shape, but they looked really young. I knew something wasn’t right. At first I thought they were his kids, but then with all the drinking and partying, I realized they weren’t his kids.”

Manager Ioana Rosu was once imperiously instructed by Epstein to bring champagne to the young girls. “I asked for IDs for them and told him they have to be 21,” she told The Post, adding that Epstein would “give me hands full of money” to take care of his table. “He insisted, but I said I can’t break the law.”

The private bacchanals often disgusted fellow diners, who complained about how young Epstein’s female companions looked. Erdem recalled one incident when a too-touchy-feely Epstein was dressed down.

“What are you doing with underage girls, you idiot? They’re too young,” an outraged older female patron lectured.

“They’re all over 18,” Epstein shot back, and had the girls show their IDs.

Epstein then scowled to Erdem, “I’ll pay for their f–king dinner. Just get these people out of the restaurant.”

Epstein “wouldn’t tell anything about his business or what he does for a living,” Erdem recalled, adding he never knew the scope of Epstein’s predation until years later.

“I didn’t know what he did. I thought he was a womanizer like everyone else,” he said.

Epstein abruptly stopped dining at 75 Main in 2014. By January 2015, his world would come tumbling down, with Virginia Roberts filing court papers in Florida claiming she was forced by Epstein to have sex with Prince Andrew and lawyer Alan Dershowitz when she was underage.

Epstein wasn’t the only blight of the round table.

“It was the same table Harvey liked,” said Erdem of convicted rapist Harvey Weinstein.

He recalled how the portly Hollywood producer would serially hit on uninterested women.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Six years later and he wants to burn the table? Talk about jumping onto to the attention whore bandwagon.

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

GoldenPoet

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I wish for her to be send to a male prison
and be raped
for every time she assisted the rape of an innocent girl or boy.
I hope there is a hell waiting for her.

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Federal judge's son, 20, is shot dead and her criminal defense attorney husband is critically injured after a gunman disguised as a FedEx driver ambushed their home - four days after she was assigned a case linked to Jeffrey Epstein

A man dressed as a FedEx driver opened fire at the home of judge Esther Salas

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8539683/Federal-judges-son-shot-dead-husband-wounded-attack-man-dressed-FedEx-driver.html

The attack happened in North Brunswick, New Jersey, on Sunday night. Daniel Anderl, the judge's 20-year-old son, was killed. Her husband Mark Anderl, 63, is reportedly in a critical condition in hospital.

Judge Salas is believed to have been in the basement during the shooting

Last week, the judge was assigned a case involving links to Jeffrey Epstein

PUBLISHED: 22:08 EDT, 19 July 2020 | UPDATED: 02:16 EDT, 20 July 2020

The son of a federal judge has been shot dead and her husband critically wounded after they were attacked at their home by a gunman dressed as a FedEx driver.

The attack happened at the home of Esther Salas, 51, an Obama-appointed District Court judge, in North Brunswick, New Jersey, on Sunday evening.

The judge's 20-year-old son Daniel Anderl was killed, and her defense attorney husband Mark Anderl, 63, was critically injured.

The shooting came days after the judge was assigned a case with links to Jefferey Epstein, although there is not yet any suggestion that the attack is linked her work.

The attack began at around 5pm when Mark Anderl answered the front door to the family home. He was shot several times.

Daniel, a student at Catholic University in Washington, D.C., then went to investigate the commotion and was fatally shot.

The perpetrator, believed to be a lone gunman, then fled the scene and is not yet in custody,

The attack happened at the home of Esther Salas, 51, an Obama-appointed District Court judge

Mark Anderl, 63, is reportedly in a critical condition in hospital after being shot several times

The judge and her family were the targets of an assassination attempt on Sunday evening at their home in North Brunswick Township, New Jersey

The FBI, U.S. Marshals, New Jersey State Police along with the New Jersey Office of the Attorney General have all been on the scene of the shooting throughout Sunday evening

FBI agents at the home of Esther Salas, 51, an Obama-appointed District Court judge, in North Brunswick, New Jersey, whose son was killed and husband was shot by an unknown shooter

The U.S. Marshals have also been called to provide the judge with a security detail, according to a law enforcement official

Francis 'Mac' Womack, the mayor of North Brunswick, New Jersey, said that Daniel was 'shot through the heart'.

Mark is reportedly in critical but stable condition at Robert Wood Johnson Hospital in New Brunswick.

Judge Salas is believed to have been in the basement of the home during the shooting and was unharmed in the attack, according to NBC New York.

One woman, who has lived in the neighborhood where the shooting took place told MyCentralJersey that police had knocked on her door asking she had any video footage of the area, but she was unable to help. Another neighbor was able to provide some surveillance footage of the street.

'They are still here, not just the police but the FBI, there are agents all over the place,' the woman told the news outlet. 'It's unbelievable what is going on.'

Another told how although she didn't hear any gunshots, she noticed when an ambulance showed up.

'We didn't know anything was going on, until a neighbor told us what happened. You don't expect anything like this around here. We all know our neighbors, we all greet each other and it's a quiet area.'

Crime scene tape could be seen stretching around the perimeter of the family home located in the Hiddlen Lake section of North Brunswick. The street had been closed off to traffic.

All manner of state and local law enforcement agencies were gathered outside the home on Sunday night

Crime scene tape could be seen stretching around the perimeter of the family home located in the Hiddlen Lake section of North Brunswick. The street has been closed off to traffic.

Last week, on July 15, the judge was assigned to a case that had links to late sex abuser Jeffrey Epstein.

The case Salas is presiding over involves as ongoing lawsuit brought by Deutsche Bank investors who claim the company made false and misleading statements about its anti-money laundering policies and failed to monitor 'high-risk' customers including convicted sex offender billionaire Jeffrey Epstein.

1595256606914.png
1595256619375.png

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Assassination attempt my ass. Her son was assassinated and her husband is barely hanging on

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
since the Judge is still 'with us', i'm betting the 'mechanic' is going to have a 'come-back'...or it'll be assigned to another tech

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
since the Judge is still 'with us', i'm betting the 'mechanic' is going to have a 'come-back'...or it'll be assigned to another tech
An impromptu and very tragic natural gas explosion at the home might not be out of the question...or perhaps a light plane carrying a load of nitroglycerin on its way to Cuba crashes into the house. In these strange times we live in these kind of events are accepted as normal

Most people are fucking stupid!!!

Last edited:

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
A tragic natural gas explosion at the home isn't out of the question
i'm sitting here thinking about it all...there are two possible targets here, a third if you add the 'kid'...it's all a presumption the "in the basement lurks the newest Epstein judge while her family is murdered upstairs"...was the target

and Epstein is supposedly dead...

Bizzaro World...

taking what we know, if this 'shooter' was after the 'basement dweller', why didn't he get her? the story reads as if he had the house to himself, he could have searched for her

and if the noise and neighbors were the problem, he chose the wrong site to begin with...

Perhaps he was there just to kill the family, maybe kill only the husband, and the kid happened to come along? Perhaps the judge wanted her family killed...secret lover type stuff

eh, i don't wanna be cold...so, toss another log onto the fire and open another beer...

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
DS is getting sloppy and/or running low on assassination funds. This amateurish fail reeks of desperation.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
So if they had any evidence from Epsteins estates where is it? Where's the arrests? I doubt they got anything from his island. Remember the big fire he had there? probably destroyed any evidence he had there except for the tapes. His NY residence should have had some evidence though. Where's the arrests from that?

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
NY DAILY NEWS: Highly confidential evidence in Ghislaine Maxwell case includes "nude" photos and videos, say court filing

https://twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/1287821128879222784

1595896438751.png

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1595896486852.png

Highly confidential evidence in the Ghislaine Maxwell case includes “nude, partially-nude, or otherwise sexualized images (and) videos,” a new court filing revealed Monday.

Maxwell is being held in MDC Brooklyn without bail while awaiting trial for grooming underage girls for Jeffrey Epstein’s sexual abuse. Prosecutors say she at times participated in the abuse of girls she manipulated.

The description of the evidence was included in a 13-page document placing restrictions on evidence that Manhattan Federal prosecutors will share with Maxwell’s defense team.

When the FBI raided Epstein’s Upper East Side mansion last year investigators found a stash of nude photographs of underage girls.

Prosecutors and Maxwell’s legal teams asked Judge Alison Nathan to resolve two disputes about the evidence. Maxwell’s attorneys wanted any witnesses — including alleged victims — to not be allowed to use evidence for any purpose beyond prepping for her criminal trial. Many of Maxwell’s accusers have pending lawsuits against the alleged Epstein madam.

Her attorneys also said they should be allowed to name victims involved in the criminal case who have already spoken out publicly about Epstein and Maxwell’s alleged sex trafficking scheme.

Maxwell unsuccessfully sought a gag order last week restricting the feds and victims’ attorneys from talking about the charges against her.

The British socialite is also charged with lying under oath. She’s pleaded not guilty.

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-ghislaine-maxwell-evidence-nude-images-20200727-qn6y5j35mbhxtgtdyj7sessku4-story.html

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
NY DAILY NEWS: Highly confidential evidence in Ghislaine Maxwell case includes "nude" photos and videos, say court filing

https://twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/1287821128879222784

View attachment 174240
Oh no, not nude images! I'm shocked I tell ya!