• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

This Crash Will Be Worse Than 1929!!!

slackercruster

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score

That was a thread at City-Data forum. But they banned me years ago, so will open up discussion here.

floridarebel posted: People have been saying that over and over but then the stocks always go back up.

-----------------------

My take?

Yes, Fed always saves the day as they also dig the hole deeper. I'm thinking crash on '07 / '08 would have matched the depression if we could not print $$. The dollar was backed with metal back in the 1930's. I'm thinking if peak oil hits we will be in the same position as the 1930s. Gov can't print crude oil.

What do you think?

Can Gov continue to save America with the Fed's keyboard?

goldbacks.jpg

Any way you slice it...gold is gorgeous...huh. Nothing compares to it.

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
No saving it anymore like a terminal illness at this point. Volcker raised in 1980 to 18% I think it was and you could get 14% on a 5 year govt note I was getting that in Benham's Cap Preservation fund and even then I was concerned about a govt default. Silly me everything went up except the metals for decades on balance. Now? Powell can't raise significantly he would crash the markets all of them. Would you lend the govt money now? I'm not smart enough to figure this out but neither are they.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Union Pacific Rail to Cut Fuel Shipments by Pilot Flying J Truck Stops and Gas Stations​

June 6, 2022
Screen-Shot-2022-06-06-at-12.04.51-PM-543x381.jpg

Shameek Konar, the CEO of Pilot Flying J truck stops and gas stations, explained during a hearing that on April 13, Pilot Flying J was informed by Union Pacific Railways (UP) that the company was “required to reduce shipments by 26 percent.” Then, in subsequent conversations, UP asked them to reduce rail shipments even further by 50 percent or face embargoes. Konar said that the reductions will significantly impact the availability of fuel and fuel prices. Pilot Flying J supplies roughly 30% of diesel exhaust fuel (DEF) in the country. The trucking sector of our economy depends on DEF as all trucks manufactured after 2010 cannot operate without it, and the cut in deliveries will heavily impact the trucking industry.

According to Konar, no other companies are being instructed by UP or any other railroad to reduce their shipments to the extent that UP demands Pilot Flying J. Union Pacific’s largest shareholders are Vanguard and BlackRock. UP also recently reduced shipments of fertilizer to farmers. Internet critic Jim Stone suggested that Pilot Flying J knowingly caused the problem by changing their paperwork to jam up the system, resulting in a steep loss in service. He wrote that both Pilot Flying J and UP are elite owned and proposed that both companies are acting as a tag team, putting on a show to intentionally cause serious problems.

The ongoing “crisis on the rails” has paralyzed farmers, leaving them literally “hours away from depopulating herds.” The rail crisis, which is “harming the nation’s economy,” impacts the supply chain of U.S. agriculture, energy, and shipping across the board. To address the severe situation, the Surface Transportation Board (STB) held a hearing in late April, giving those affected the opportunity to speak. Pilot Flying J CEO Shameek Konar spent his time during the extensive testimony revealing the unprecedented difficulties his company faces following unheard-of restrictions imposed by Union Pacific Railways.

Operating the largest network of travel centers in the United States, Pilot Flying J was founded by James A. Haslam II in 1958. Headquartered in Knoxville, TN, the company accounts for nearly 20 percent of the nation’s over-the-road diesel supply and 30 percent of the diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) supply. Threatened by a severe reduction in rail service allocations, the company heavily relies on the railroads to deliver its product.

Rail Restrictions Imposed on Pilot Flying J by Union Pacific​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
If it's a take down then Powell just keeps raising rates and contrary to everyones opinion about him reversing course, he will just crash everything.
I think that really is the key point when looking at where we are headed. If he does reverse course it means he is trying to salvage the system, if not then it's on. I still expect one more rate hike at least regardless of what the future holds. If he doesn't raise there will be to many people living in the streets and you won't be able to drive down the road.

Last edited:

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
on April 13, Pilot Flying J was informed by Union Pacific Railways (UP) that the company was “required to reduce shipments by 26 percent.” Then, in subsequent conversations, UP asked them to reduce rail shipments even further by 50 percent or face embargoes.
How does the RR have any say over what Pilot/Flying J order? The RR is just a shipper. You don't order fuel through the RR no more than you'd call up Fedex to order something from Amazon. Fedex just hauls it after Amazon tells them they have a pkg to deliver. Same as the RR's do. They just haul cars.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
What do you think?

Can Gov continue to save America with the Fed's keyboard?
NO.

The speaker is old, and has perspective. I can relate; and I can attest to the value, just of having been around the block a few times.

BUT. Like so many, he's suffering from Normalcy Bias.

He is assuming the government will print and print (it will) and the trick will keep working (it will not; and I think they KNOW it will not).

The dollar collapse comes of this. This is where money-printing leads - in Venezuela; in Zimbabwe; in Wiemar Germany.

What their plans are, for this, is IMHO to abandon the dollar - everyone holding dollars becomes at the mercy of whoever settles accounts, what redemption scheme is put forth.

What follows, is the digital FedCoin - a new PROGRAMMABLE money. Yup, the whole shebang - control your spending; Social Credit Scores; Jab Records.

We don't get rich - WE STARVE.

Some alternate currency will probably emerge before we all fall over dead - and NO, in my opinion it will not be bitcoin. Bitcoin will be restricted or outlawed. You won't be able to use it, any more than you can use LimeWire, today.

EVEN IF, with TOR or VPNs, some of the network remains...are MERCHANTS, THEMSELVES DEPENDING ON being on good terms with FedCoin databases and exchange portals, going to take bitcoin? Don't be silly. They demanded we wear stupid FACE DIAPERS when government ordered it! They have gone with ESG because the Elites demand it! Employees must be Jabbed - even if it meant losing half their staff, as they quit in anger!

They'll not take bitcoin. And you'll not be able to buy anything but what Klaus & Co. want you to have.

Which, for the non-Elites, will not be stonks, or land, or anything of value.

The alternate currency? Something physical. Won't be gold, immediately...maybe a foreign currency? There will be a lot of problems counterfeiting foreign currency or whatever scrip emerges...there will be a LOT of chaos, uncertainty, black-market trading...AND COST.

I think this guy is putting a happy face on the situation, in order to sell his book, allegedly full of sooper-sekrut information.

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Sounds reasonable to me that is why I don't think 90% bags of junk Silver will save your ass. If the Schwab group gets their way we are screwed so unless Putin and that group are successful we are doomed. That is something I never would have thought before this. Imagine that.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds reasonable to me that is why I don't think 90% bags of junk Silver will save your ass. If the Schwab group gets their way we are screwed so unless Putin and that group are successful we are doomed. That is something I never would have thought before this. Imagine that.

i have a brokerage account at Charles Schwab. If they were smart, they'd change the name pf the company. :D

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
i have a brokerage account at Charles Schwab. If they were smart, they'd change the name pf the company. :D

Their fills were for $hit. Dark pool? Fidelity is better.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Their fills were for $hit. Dark pool? Fidelity is better.

I have Fidelity also. I do market orders for very liquid stocks that have only a penny spread. For thinner stocks, I split the real time bid and ask and always get filled very quickly. And I'm not going to sweat a penny per share on a trade. Just fill the damned trade. I don't see much of a difference between Chucky and Fidelity.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Putin is not on our side. He is on the other side of our overlords, but he is just vying to be our new overlord.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Putin is not on our side. He is on the other side of our overlords, but he is just vying to be our new overlord.
We're not involved in this. This is about Russian border security - and about a threat from Ukranian bio-weapons labs.

We have INTERJECTED ourselves into this - first by funding those labs; and now by taking the Azov Nazi side. Because of course, the labs - a key source of Biden wealth, a smoking gun of crimes against humanity. We, meaning the Brown Clown, staged a Color Revolution there, putting someone as dumb as the Majik Negroid in the President's chair.

Putin's aims seem to be measured and regional. It is the alleged Americans who are personalizing this, provoking it, prodding when it seems that the television actor pretending to be Ukrainian President, suggests it's about time to fold.

Xiden knows not what he does; but his handlers sure do. They're setting up for WAR! Wipe the world of Deplorables!

Putin has little to do with this. You might as well say that Sudetenland started the Second World War by invoking Hitler's ire.

Someone_else

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Yep, CJ is on point 1, 2, and 3. Not sure about 4. 5 seems accurate. The west pushed hard! When a bully pushes hard, but hides behind a contrived excuse, and the victim acts "offensively" in defense, who is actually the victim?

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1655773044818.png

So each "bill" above has that amount of gold embedded in it ?
OR
Do you have to take it to the state of origin to get the designated physical gold it represents ?

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
If it's a take down then Powell just keeps raising rates and contrary to everyones opinion about him reversing course, he will just crash everything.
I think that really is the key point when looking at where we are headed. If he does reverse course it means he is trying to salvage the system, if not then it's on. I still expect one more rate hike at least regardless of what the future holds. If he doesn't raise there will be to many people living in the streets and you won't be able to drive down the road.
I think this is the scheme and what to expect:

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

It’s Not a Turndown, It’s a Takedown – Catherine Austin Fitts​

By Greg Hunter On June 18, 2022
I had to take a break at the 35 min. mark. This shit is true and super depressing to me.

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Found on Twitter:

BREAKING: Fed's balance sheet expands by $14B since last week after expanding by $3B the week before.

Hmmm I thought QE was dead and QT was in effect?

The markets are being propped up, it’s criminal what they are going to do to the common man.

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The oligarchs or the West aren't either and they seem hell bent on destroying us all.