• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

This Is How They’ll Convince America to Adopt a CBDC

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
His Opinion but well thought out. Segmented to jump around if ya want. Gb

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1655656634476.png

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I think I'm preaching to the choir here, but this is what most of us see coming with CBDC.
Some Canadians have seen this happen to them earlier. Gb

StrawMan=Corporation

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
I dont know where I saw it but somewhere in a founding document or case law it stated man can use anything they like as money, as in we arent limited to fradulent FRN's.

Hale V Henkel also says we have the unlimited right to contract without government mucking about in our affairs.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I dont know where I saw it but somewhere in a founding document or case law it stated man can use anything they like as money, as in we arent limited to fradulent FRN's.

Hale V Henkel also says we have the unlimited right to contract without government mucking about in our affairs.
It. Does. Not. Matter. They will apply the rules however they want, and you will be governed. Exercising your "rights" will only guarantee your forgotten martyrdom for a losing cause.

Romans didn't realize Rome had fallen until long after it had imploded. You are here. Welcome to America. It used to be a great nation.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It. Does. Not. Matter. They will apply the rules however they want, and you will be governed. Exercising your "rights" will only guarantee your forgotten martyrdom for a losing cause.

Romans didn't realize Rome had fallen until long after it had imploded. You are here. Welcome to America. It used to be a great nation.
Yes...it seemed to be for sure.

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
come on folks

have any idea of what the 'black market' is and why it exists now?

care to guess how much larger it will become after TSHTF???

people who readily follow laws will be few and far between ONCE TSHTF...

just sayin

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
In China, they have covid passports and they pretty much censor their citizens if they do things the government doesn’t like.

They will likely offer it to us with a universal basic income.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
come on folks

have any idea of what the 'black market' is and why it exists now?

care to guess how much larger it will become after TSHTF???

people who readily follow laws will be few and far between ONCE TSHTF...

just sayin
How does that work with everyday purchases?

You don't go into TargetWalmartAlbertson's with gold or barter or foreign currency.

You don't go into Very Local Liquors with those things - because Mr. Local is watched like a hawk.

Likewise, Freddy Farmer at the Farmer's Market. The tax drones are sniffing his nethers, waiting for him to forget to dot an I on his tax papers. Barter = Tax Evasion.

So, how?

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
You don't go into TargetWalmartAlbertson's with gold or barter or foreign currency
Plain and simple one will not trade at those establishments except with their .gov/.fed handout card.
There will be Mom and Pops that will be willing to work within Black Market Economies. Hell, customers shop-lift and the store can document "LOSSES" of inventory by those unscrupulous rascals when their books are reviewed.
Far more of us "We the People" than them "I'm from the Gov and here to help" peons. Plus being a former "insider" there are some of us within the system that will tend to know the American Dream is screwed and may look the other way. We all don't "I VAS OONLY FALLLOWING OORDAS". Plus, I know how "industrious" the average Civil Service Emp. was/ is. Those dedicated are few and far between, just do enough to get by ,get the next check and suck up for the next promotion.
The Leftist Program is the reboot of the USSR scheme where their farming community joked " They pretend to pay us, and we pretend to work".
DO NOT OVER THINK THE ISSUE.
DO NOT GIVE .GOV THE CREDIT OF INTELLIGENCE YOU HAVE.

Last edited:

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I'm moving to California. You can go shopping and anything under 1000 is free.. Do this 8 different places a day and trade it on the black market for 50 cents on the dollar. work 5 days a week and your banking 20k a week. Instead of CBDC you can accept CBD or weed as payment. From there you can trade for anything you want.
Have someone else pay your bills in trade for the stolen merchandise or weed.
In Cali, crime pays very well.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm moving to California. You can go shopping and anything under 1000 is free.. Do this 8 different places a day and trade it on the black market for 50 cents on the dollar. work 5 days a week and your banking 20k a week. Instead of CBDC you can accept CBD or weed as payment. From there you can trade for anything you want.
Or collect unemployment benefits and get housing chits and trade them too. Man...you make great points.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
It pays even better when you get elected.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score