• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

This is why you do not swim in the ocean

mtnman

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
that's gotta be fake, but, real or not it's awesomely racist that a WHITE SHARK ate a BROWN CHILD....................

Let the roasting begin!

stAGgering

Silver Miner
Seeker
My question as to validity is the horizon's lack of fluctuation.
Worked on and literally in the ocean for many years and those waves...
Well they'd be moving what ever the camera is on, or you'd see effect fixed platform would have upon them.
Secondly, I doubt the witness surfer would be paddling towards, without eye contact, said platform.
Where is the blood?
The depth of teeth penetration into the torso of a human, instant blood everywhere.
Especially so considering the shark seems to have allowed food to slip, thus lacerations would be enormous.
Great reaction by buddy surfing.

"Hey bud, let's party !" - Sean Pean "Fast Times at Ridgemont High"

the_shootist

Molon Labe!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I don't think its fake. Can't find much anomaly all through the video. It looks legit to me but to you that probably should tell you it's fake!

newmisty

Splodey Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Too tough for me to tell with that quality but good either way.

Now I'll surely be spending the next hour or two watching farkin shark maulings! Thanks a lot op.

Twisted

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
It's from the movie The Shallows.

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Real or not, ironic or not,

The classic movie Jaws is airing on AMC right now as I type .

"We're gonna need a bigger boat..."

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
I credit the movie Jaws with both my greatest and worst moments in life. It was at the town cinema premiere showing, everyone was there, by luck I ended up seated to red headed breast fairy blessed Rhonda Fleener.......there is a god!

Then

Ben Gardner's head rolls out of the bottom of the boat and she shoots straight up into the air, lands in my lap and decides I'm the savior of all things holy in the world. WE are holding hands and playing kissy face. God has blessed me

We walk out of the theater, all things return to normal and she announces that I have cooties and never wants to see me again.

To this day I hate sharks

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I watched 47 meters couple days ago and have seen The Shallows. Both were decent, but i'm easily entertained. Lol

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I saw Jaws with my girlfriend, a little blonde haired, blue eyed cutie named Cindy. During most of the movie, she had hold of my arm so tight it actually hurt. I never said a word. Had bruises the next day and it made me smile.

newmisty

Splodey Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Ok so now I've seen a snake kill a jaguar.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
The year after I saw "JAWS" I was visiting my brother whose apartment was outside the naval yards at Norfolk, Va. on the beach.
The minute I put my foot in the Chesapeake Bay my mind went to "JAWS" music "Da-Dum....".
Never went further out than ankle high.

During my visit we went on one of those group fishing boats. My brother caught a little foot long baby shark, brought it on board, and everybody came by to whoop that poor shark to death. Which didn't take long, but they all wanted their shot at it regardless. Funny in a macabre way .

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
one thing Jaws did, above all other.................It Immortalized the USS Indianapolis. Up until Jaws The Navy wanted that to just go away.

Then Hooper sheepishly asks....................You were aboard the Indianapolis?

The next day every kid that was worth 2 shits wanted to know about this Indianapolis stuff.

900 men went into the water, 316 survived, the sharks took the rest

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
When I was a kid, we moved into an older house that my folks rented from a pretty well established family in town. They had built a newer place in a better part of town and when they left our place, there were probably hundreds of books they left behind. In time I became a reader. Somebody in that original family was fascinated with WWII and there was one heckuva library of books on the war in Europe and the war in the Pacific. One of those books was a pile of short story accounts about little known events in the war with Japan and The Indianapolis was one of them. I was a kid and I just wasn't prepared for what I read there. It was all just words on paper, but it was the most harrowing and intense thing I had ever read. I didn't know the story and how it would turn out and the narrator was talking about the hunger and the extreme thirst and the guys just floating in small groups together in the water, the sun beating down on them. The mental anguish was horrible, guys went nuts. They didn't know if help was coming and I didn't know if they were going to get saved. There was just this awful floating in the water and hoping and praying for help and the sharks, just eating those poor guys, one by one and the guys remaining, never knowing if they would be next. It was worse than any horror novel ever written.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Magnificent

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
lol, while we are truly fecking this thread....might as well!

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Afraid of sharks? Why? They're just cuddly sea puppies!

Truth is, sharks have much greater reason to fear humans than we have reason to fear them. For every person bit or killed by a shark, there's millions of them killed.
...and the Oceans eco-system relies on sharks doing what sharks do.

original1.jpg

original2.jpg

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Maybe if they printed their propaganda in MANDARIN more people would read it?