• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

This video says Insurrection Act is signed..

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Cant fathom if something like this is going on people are goting to leak it out, who is this guy that they would give secret info to him.

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Seeker
Per my post on another thread - that guy is Labour councillor (local politician, leftist) in the UK. In 2013 the Huffington post reported that he claimed his marriage was in trouble owing to a sexual relationship with an alien.

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Per my post on another thread - that guy is Labour councillor (local politician, leftist) in the UK. In 2013 the Huffington post reported that he claimed his marriage was in trouble owing to a sexual relationship with an alien.
He seemed like a typical British loon to me

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Married to an alien or not, he reported about the seizure of Pelosi and other laptops by special forces at least 24 hours before anyone else.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Married to an alien or not, he reported about the seizure of Pelosi and other laptops by special forces at least 24 hours before anyone else.
Maybe the alien is his mole

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
I heard the Stafford Act was signed today

The Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act (Stafford Act)[1] is a 1988 United States federal law designed to bring an orderly and systematic means of federal natural disaster assistance for state and local governments in carrying out their responsibilities to aid citizens. Congress' intention was to encourage states and localities to develop comprehensive disaster preparedness plans, prepare for better intergovernmental coordination in the face of a disaster, encourage the use of insurance coverage, and provide federal assistance programs for losses due to a disaster.[2][better source needed]

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
There is probably more than one Simon Parkes in the UK.

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Seeker
I am going to go out on a limb and suggest that he might be a real, genuine, loonie. In any case I'm not putting much faith in his statements regarding Trump.

chieftain

Gold Chaser
Dumb question, wouldn't the White House have made some sort of song and dance if the Insurrection Act had been triggered?

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
It's not going to be signed until after Biden takes office. Trump cant do much of anything at this point. Any attempt to stop the steal will be met with his arrest. Probably by the SS that protects him.
On this 301st day of the governments 2 week plan to flatten the curve, it's time for all republicans to realize we no longer have a country or representation in government. We probably never will again in most of our lifetimes if ever.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
It's not going to be signed until after Biden takes office. Trump cant do much of anything at this point. Any attempt to stop the steal will be met with his arrest. Probably by the SS that protects him.
On this 301st day of the governments 2 week plan to flatten the curve, it's time for all republicans to realize we no longer have a country or representation in government. We probably never will again in most of our lifetimes if ever.
The Insurrection Act has already been signed. Trump doesn’t have to “sign” it. He must INVOKE it. And he must do it while he is still President. He has no authority to invoke the Insurrection Act after the inauguration of Joe Biden.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
All these NG troops being called out to protect capitals across the country. How many 1000's of them across the country. 15k just in DC.
At least 1/2 of them voted for Trump and at least 1/2 of them know this election was stolen. What a kick in the balls to be called out to defend that bullshit.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
All these NG troops being called out to protect capitals across the country. How many 1000's of them across the country. 15k just in DC.
At least 1/2 of them voted for Trump and at least 1/2 of them know this election was stolen. What a kick in the balls to be called out to defend that bullshit.
OR.....defending Joe Biden is not what they are really there to do. Trump is still their commander in chief...

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
This guy claims to know Q
He's a lefty loon running interference posing as a conservative internet celebrity !

He's disinformation IMHO!