• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

#ThisDayInHistory The First Underground Nuclear Test Took Place

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

#ThisDayInHistory The First Underground Nuclear Test Took Place​

This Day In History

On this day in 1957, the United States detonates a 1.7-kiloton nuclear weapon in an underground tunnel at the Nevada Test Site (NTS), a 1,375-square-mile research center located 65 miles north of Las Vegas.

The 1.7 kt explosion was the first to be entirely contained underground, producing no fallout.

Screen Shot 2022-09-19 at 8.46.07 PM.png

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I was 15 years old when that happened. I remember it, but not in any detail.
If that story is anything like their "Randy Weaver story"

#ThisDayInHistory The Siege Of Ruby Ridge Left 3 Dead​

It is a BULLSCHIFF story:

First paragraph:
Weaver ended with his surrender; three people—Weaver's wife, Vicki, his 14-year-old son, Sammy, and U.S. Marshal William Degan—had been killed during the siege.

A 100% more accurate story, as I recall:

Sammy's dog was barking, Sammy took his rifle & followed his dog & eventually shot into the brush & killed Degan. Sammy turned to run home, when he was shot in the back. The coward of a marshal LIED & said when he pulled the trigger, Sammy was facing him & Sammy turned as the bullet was in route. Sammy should get an award for being the fastest human alive. Vicki, unarmed, was killed for the crime of holding her baby in her arms, another coward, fbi, sniper, named Lon Horiuchi. His direct murder was called manslaughter & he was found not guilty, in a "just - us", sham trial.
Then there was the helicopter snipers & the tank poking holes in the walls & shooting fire into the house.
This was no less than a government assault, led by a fucking bunch of gung-ho fed's
Note:
In 1997, Boundary County, Idaho Prosecutor Denise Woodbury, with the help of special prosecutor Stephen Yagman, charged Horiuchi in state court with involuntary manslaughter over his killing of Vicki Weaver. The U.S. Attorney filed a notice of removal of the case to federal court, which automatically took effect under the statute for removal jurisdiction[7] where the case was dismissed by U.S. District Judge Edward Lodge on May 14, 1998, who cited the supremacy clause of the Constitution which grants immunity to federal officers acting in the scope of their employment.[2]

I read & cannot find this immunity in the "supremacy clause".

BarnacleBob

Exoriare aliquis nostris ex ossibus ultor
Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I always thought they took the tests underground to cover up the lie!