• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"those jobs aren't coming back"

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode

trump made a bold prediction on jobs -- causing the vipers in nyc and dc to scoff and deride him

we can say this is one campaign promise that was kept. frbny will derail it though.....tick tock

not shown is the surge in manufacturing jobs with good wages. the jobs Obama famously quipped "those jobs aren't coming back (to America)"

chart is from a leftist - proud of him for telling the truth

https://www.calculatedriskblog.com/2019/02/public-and-private-sector-payroll-jobs.html

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckd...anufacturing-and-low-tax-states/#531db74b7665

Two Huge Effects Of Trump's Economic Policies: Jobs Surge In Both Manufacturing And Low Tax States

Looking at the national jobs numbers, the first two years of the Trump Administration compare favorably with the last two years of the Obama Administration, with the nation’s employers adding about 28,000 more private sector jobs under Trump than under Obama.
The huge difference is in the manufacturing sector—a vital part of the economy that, after the initial bounce back from the deep recession a decade ago, fell into the doldrums under Obama. So much so that the former president said that those jobs “are just not going to come back.”

Yet in Trump’s first two years, manufacturing jobs have grown at a 714% faster rate than under Obama’s last two years.

A big reason for the sluggish manufacturing job growth of previous years was the burdensome regulatory climate under Obama. This is partly reflected in the jobs numbers as well when, during Obama’s last two years, government added six times the employees of manufacturing. But under Trump, five times more manufacturing jobs were added than government jobs.

Usury

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

trump made a bold prediction on jobs -- causing the vipers in nyc and dc to scoff and deride him

we can say this is one campaign promise that was kept. frbny will derail it though.....tick tock

not shown is the surge in manufacturing jobs with good wages. the jobs Obama famously quipped "those jobs aren't coming back (to America)"

chart is from a leftist - proud of him for telling the truth

https://www.calculatedriskblog.com/2019/02/public-and-private-sector-payroll-jobs.html
Thanks. I couldn’t help but notice the author refers to Trump and W as “Mr” but the others all get the honorary “President”. Nice little diss/dig there huh?

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Imagine the numbers if he wasn't getting 95% negative coverage.....

Then imagine what killinton numbers would be.........

Then smile when obarry called it the "new normal" and is not trying to take credit for it.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reminds me that I saw the following bumper sticker yesterday:

Elect a clown, get a circus

I know it was a lib-dig on POTUS DJT, but I could not help but think of Barry as the clown.

Fun times!

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

This guy knows, his girl, Valarie, told him so

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode

This guy knows, his girl, Valarie, told him so
boom. nice post.

the thing i struggle with is the commitment to naming obama and trump for their policies. are they front men for people in the shadows?

whoever in team trump decided to bring back import tariffs into the conversation is a-ok with me. imo it is EXACTLY what this country needs for the working class.

the globalist-open-border-free-trade vipers had all talk of import tariff dead and buried under an avalanche of propaganda. re the tariff put in during the great depression. an ultimate hoaxathon that they still try to tell us today

we were spiraling into hell (economically) under their spell

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
"This guy knows, his girl, Valarie, told him so"

What makes you think it's a guy?

1549532148794.png

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
"This guy knows, his girl, Valarie, told him so"
What makes you think it's a guy?
Not the Wookie, but, Jarret, Valarie Jarret (maybe misspelled but who cares?), Barry's chief of staff, the Muslim Brotherhood's representative in the WH

and the only thing missing in the photo is the pink bicycle helmet Barry needs

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Are employment numbers to be trusted as being accurate now?
source is a leftist. i disabled that weapon on post 1.

in fact, all nyc-dc leftist sources citing same numbers. so if anything, the actuals are HIGHER. thanks for helping make that point -- the numbers are likely manipulated to the low side