• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

thread disappeared

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
posted a thread last night that i cant find. it was a comedic work that i thought was funny

title ---- showdown: bush jr versus trump

tazzman replied to it

anybody know what happened to it?

i'm thinking of posting it again -- unless advised not to

Last edited:

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I just checked my pockets. Empty

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
I saw it, so it really did exist. (it's not his imagination as EO is a real imaginative guy).

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
I saw it, so it really did exist. (it's not his imagination as EO is a real imaginative guy).
lol -- thanks for the confirmation :) i put some time into that stupid thing, thought it was pretty funny

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
Funny? it was fuggin hilarious and true to the bone!! I only stopped by to see if it was still here.

GONE? but not forgotten.

Keep up the good work, my son.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
You prolly misplaced it in the wrong forum and that prick Scorpio deleted it....

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
You prolly misplaced it in the wrong forum and that prick Scorpio deleted it....
with great deliberation i decided to put it in the catch-all (mining camp) to avoid that

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Yeah, was 2 columns numbered 1 to 12 if I recall...

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
that was it. i was hoping other members would chime in with their humorous takes

i dont mind building it again. just dont want to do double work and get double deleted

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
He's been known to do that from time to time...
help me out -- where does a humorous take on bush/trump go? i used to put stuff like that in politics, but got coached not to

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
What forum did you dump it in?

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
One of the mods deletes things he/she thinks are in the wrong forum, you get a curt note saying your post has been deleted for being in the wrong forum, that's it. I'd rather they just moved the thread.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
I'd rather they just moved the thread.
after years of 'cleaning up' after people it's just easier to delete them.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
i think i responded to it...can't remember what i posted...but, i remember reading it and thinking "i wish i had that kind of spare time, poor me only has enough time to read this stuff"

imagine my shock when i discovered it was time to go to bed
:tired:

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
after years of 'cleaning up' after people it's just easier to delete them.
I have no idea how hard it is to move a thread, but a hint on where you think it should have been would be helpful. Now I get to guess where you think it should be...

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
help me out -- where does a humorous take on bush/trump go? i used to put stuff like that in politics, but got coached not to
In the trash evidently, now I wish I would have copy and pasted it.

One of the best posts on GIM since drill'n fills 401Nigerian Scam mocking Hank Paulsons bailout of 2008 . I read it on a monday morning here on GIM and by wednesday, a copy of it was in the UKMAIL. It went viral.

Welcome to censorship 2020. I came back to read it again and now cant. ah well.

You might want to polish it up and send it somewhere else to be read.

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
with great deliberation i decided to put it in the catch-all (mining camp) to avoid that
duh

tramp vs bush

Seriously you can't figure out where to put it????

You aren't that stupid,

That is poli and no place else,

tired of moving peoples chit,

Barnacle Bob calls it my 'filing system'

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
Then why didnt you just move it for him instead of implying he is the stupid one?

If you move EO's thread to the suggestion box, I suggest you might be a tarrist.

The Republican Caliphate strikes again as yet another infidel looses his thread :zombie:

I miss doing comedy in front of real people, its probably one of the best gifts as everyone loves good music, good food and a good laugh. The reward for the comic is hearing those laughs, seeing the look on peoples faces as they light up and for just the briefest of moment life is good.

The Internet can be a rough crowd EO, but trust me, if it is FUNNY to you as you create it, it is funny to others.

Don't let ANYONE rob you of that God given talent and ability. Anyone. We will need that gift amongst family and community of loved ones as times here grow darker and darker.

More than spam, guns, or whatever the new mullah is ranting about. word up bro. Those fkers grab a soapbox and rant until sunset. then early next morning they have their annoying call to prayer through their Internet minarets and back they go again, foaming at the mouth. Straight up Satan worship.

You hit on something original with your Bush jr vs Trump thread that I haven't seen even over at ZH yet and now the whole truth community is at a loss.

Just remember that the only laughs the Calaphite gets is watching others die a painful death as they are basically joyless unless they are bombing small villages to oblivion. A call to political correctness means 'be my little bee-otch) A real man replys, "go F yourself".

(all you lack EO are editorial skills. Drill'n fill had that in spades, so his material went viral unedited)

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
great post keef. and thanks for the kind words.

scorp, in my defense, i've put things i thought were political in politics section -- only to get coached that they werent political enough. i didnt think my humor thread was political enough - but it was a coin flip, so i went with what i thought was the safest, the catch-all of mining camp

i was worried that the thread disappeared because it made fun of trump (among other things)

in response to this episode i'll loosen my definition of what goes in the politics forum. that should help. thanks to everyone for their comments and help on this

andial

Stable
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I can't find the thread either EO. Will try again later.

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
Here is some more armor for ya EO for the next time they try to gang ya. (Hecklers can be fun and turn out to be the best part of ur act if handled right)

THE STRAWMAN ARGUMENT

You have potential, not as good as br dial yet, as you are more of the 'freestyler' but soon you can hit greater heights with a little practice/skill. o_O

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
"Common Courtesy" would be to message the poster, INCLUDING HIS/HER POST, saying that it's being deleted for being in the wrong category... (or being "inadmissible according to guidelines")

That way the "info" would still be available to the original poster for later use... "appropriately" or elsewhere...

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
Someone bite off piece of that guys ear??
I believe {someone} deleted EO's thread because it revealed how the phony war on terror is now being used against the American people, making Donald J Trump culpable of treason, (same as all of our other past Presidents, so why should DJT be any different--just because he says so when his actions so clearly tell us differently)

But EO's post was done in such a clever, original, funny-as-hell way powerful enough to remind me of the only other post on this forum we got to watch go viral around the world in real time. Now we shut down something that might benefit the world as a whole for our selfish little gim is so friggen great game. Its not anymore if we continue to censor/harass those who don't play the little trump game.

Meanwhile, there are members here already suffering from the 'endless war on terror' blowback and may not even know the real reason why as the real enemy likes to hide behind the terrorists he equips and sets loose.

This shit is getting real for posters here who thought they couldn't be any safer..

Some of us would like to know the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth before this whole world wide web is permanently censored and if that doesn't happen here it will happen nowhere/anywhere anymore.

So, if you want to continue to believe the lie, go for it. That's YOUR business.

Sad part is, outside of a few of us who know the best stuff gets posted late at night now because of daytime mob censorship those unable to be here late night do not have a chance to decide for themselves and even worse, that material was worthy of the whole Internet community having a chance to read it and decide for themselves.

It was a 12-step connect the dots. Even a child could put it together. Brilliant.

And then you bully the OP poster to boot. Fuck that, I'm otta here, I got work to do.

Last edited:

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
Then why didnt you just move it for him
because I am tired,
tired of moving threads for long term members who know better,

been moving them for years, a lot of years,

now when we get a thread that some think is the cats meow, this one matters,

ask Fat, he had one deleted last week or so,

again, nothing on him,

and you guys are also right, I am long past my 'use by' date

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
because I am tired,

again, nothing on him,

Sirbear, you are now welcome to post in the senile thread at your leisure. Bring snacks.

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
So....
This thread is about the nuances of a digital filing system on an internet forum....
correct ?

( I will be over shopping for vans down by the river and considering a new line of work like shoe sales )

:) :) :) :)

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
Sorry if I offended anyone on this here good 'n decent forum, but that deleted thread exposed the phony war on 'terrists' and Trumps part in it TODAY.

No offense to the mods who work tirelessly for little reward. I just feel the Trump bias is now a serious threat to any freedom loving American and any mod with a bias has no business at such a serious time in our countries history deleting threads out of emotion.

I stopped supporting this forum financially because of censorship. It has only grown worse as now the DJT cult has lead this group directly into an ambush. If that isn't obvious by now you should find another pastime.

I once knew an army ranger from Vietnam who had to frag two leaders like Trump (2 Lewies fresh out of west point) to save their own squads. Guy with balls as big as elephants, didnt even see himself as a hero and who was teared up 30 years later as he related the sorrid details of combat in the horrid jungles as kids and how idiots like Trump would walk them straight into ambushes. He fragged both of them and told me how it then affected him for the rest of his life. But his buddies made it home. Young men who may still be alive today, older and wiser thanks to this tough farm boy from MN who really cared about his people, his brothers in arms.

No need to go into that now. Its a fucking ambush! Trump is a realty tv host, not a commander in chief. A tin pot dictator at best who avoided real combat with 'flat feet' during the Vietnam war era. A punk. Not worthy to command even the boys scouts.

Maybe I come across as a bit harsh. But deleting a thread that exposed this now obvious ambush is not acceptable, one buddy like my army ranger buddy is worth ten million privileged Trump types.

And those who continue to support DJT are more than welcome to walk right his bunji trap. go for it... There will be no sympathy for those who were warned and then warned again.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
keef....stop it....you are killing me :)

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
because I am tired,

again, nothing on him,

dont sweat it old bear. normally i wouldnt even ask why one of my idiotic posts gets vaporized. this one made me ask because i sunk a bit of labor into it. i might recreate it someday in the pol section

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Maybe I come across as a bit harsh.
No, not harsh. More like one who would cut off his nose to spite his face.

If not Trump, then who? You really think Biden is better?

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
No, not harsh. More like one who would cut off his nose to spite his face.

If not Trump, then who? You really think Biden is better?
I just love how we get two "Shit sammwiches" to choose from...election after election...we get a side of pickles this year...Go Trump

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I just love how we get two "Shit sammwiches" to choose from...election after election...we get a side of pickles this year...Go Trump
Because no one is perfect.

Edited to add: any election comes down to which of the imperfect people wanting your vote are the least imperfect in your eyes.
Which means it requires examining the issues and weighing their positions on those issues.
....and doing that requires effort. Anyone who says they all suck and are the same, is imho taking the lazy way out. After all, the easiest thing to do is to dismiss everyone out of hand and then bitch and moan because none are ever the perfect candidate.

Last edited:

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
It is all about the glass.

Opportunityisnowhere

Just depends on ones' perspective in life.
And the nuances make the world go around.