• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Thread Disappeared

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
12-24-13 I posted a thread on Obama not being able to sign up for ObamaCare. His information could not be verified by Government and Insurance Data Basis.

It disappeared totally. I saw it get posted originally in the General Discussion forum just after I created the post. Early this morning GONE. ALL Traces are gone, GONE from the General Discussion forum, AND GONE from my history of my postings.

If this happens to duplicate a similar thread I don't care if it's absorbed, incorporated, or deleted just please fire off a PM and let me know why my thread was "Bermuda Triangled".

Thank You for your time and assistance.

Last edited:

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Try reposting it

I'm sure lots of us would like to see it. :s1:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Repost it in POLITICS forum (instead of GD) and it will live a long life...

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
It did not disappear,

I deleted it, and the deleted msg is still there saying it was posted in the wrong forum,.

same with the others saying stuff like that in this thread,

I have said it over and over, and now I just delete the threads, instead of wasting my time moving them around,

phideaux

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode