• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Tillerson Confirmation Hearing

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
I watched the Rex Tillerson Confirmation Hearing start to finish.

Rubio and Traitors grilled him like pygmies at a missionary bar- b- q and Rexxon stood like Gibraltor.

I thought to myself, "I can't believe a man of this caliber would devote his time and talents to public service."

Then those POS protesters interrupted screaming to get their way like spoiled brats at a
Walmart.

Rex under fire. He just gives a little smile and proves his meddle by not missing a beat in his solid Boy Scout testimony.

Patriot personified.

No one wants oil? Then ride a horse to your next protest. It's a free country, just no more free rides.

Tillerson makes Kerry look like a 3rd shift stocker at Pic n Save.

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
We shall see, he has publicly supported a " carbon tax", the TPP and supported dropping the homosexual ban on Gays in the Boy Scouts......

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Personally, I could care less if he gives Rue Paul an Eagle Scout badge for high heels.

We need some tough competent leadership to renegotiate relations with Russia, China, ME and 40 of the other 70 countries Tillerson is familiar wth.

"I know how the Russians think", Rex said and if you listened to him, he does.

"We have all the aces," he testified.

REX could be Trump's TRUMP CARD.

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
image.jpeg
Personally, I could care less if he gives Rue Paul an Eagle Scout badge for high heels.

We need some tough competent leadership to renegotiate relations with Russia, China, ME and 40 of the other 70 countries Tillerson is familiar wth.

"I know how the Russians think", Rex said and if you listened to him, he does.

"We have all the aces," he testified.

REX could be Trump's TRUMP CARD.
...agreed to developing a good relationship with Russia, however, I am suspicious of his support for the Trans Pacific trade agreement and his support for a global carbon tax....and as to his statement "we have ALL the aces" simply is not true. I truely hope he made that feel good statement to soften up those opposed to him, because it simply is not true....Russia's masterful intervention in the Crimea and Syria is just one example, and a good example of how they are now dictating ME affairs. Rex will need to be more than just a " competent" negotiator to out maneuver Ivan.....I hope he understands Russia's ability to take casualties and endure extreme hardship without even blinking....as for now, my money is on Ivan's side....they have been playing chess much, much longer than we have.....and yes, I to know the Russian mind very, very well.....and am still incapable of comprehending much of it.

Last edited:

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
....and to keep the discussion moving ( the line up) I hope Tillerson's counterpart, Lavrov, will go easy on him at first. Lavrov, speaks five languages, solves physics problems for fun, thinks little of capitalism, and has a long history of getting adversaries to comply, most of the time unknowingly. Tillerson had better brush up on his chess game, he will be doing much, much, more than just negotiating oil deals. Let the games begin. ( my money for now goes on the one wearing the red sash- Tillerson, pictured on the bottom, has a lot of DOS house cleaning to do before he can even start playing, Hillary and Kerry left our DOS in one huge mess, sure to be staffed with many moles, ...good luck getting it cleaned up before the guests arrive).

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
View attachment 88139

...agreed to developing a good relationship with Russia, however, I am suspicious of his support for the Trans Pacific trade agreement and his support for a global carbon tax....and as to his statement "we have ALL the aces" simply is not true. I truely hope he made that feel good statement to soften up those opposed to him, because it simply is not true....Russia's masterful intervention in the Crimea and Syria is just one example, and a good example of how they are now dictating ME affairs. Rex will need to be more than just a " competent" negotiator to out maneuver Ivan.....I hope he understands Russia's ability to take casualties and endure extreme hardship without even blinking....as for now, my money is on Ivan's side....they have been playing chess much, much longer than we have.....and yes, I to know the Russian mind very, very well.....and am still incapable of comprehending much of it.
I worked briefly for a Russian engineer in the early 80s. He was a recent Jewish immigrant and I never asked anything political. (The big chuckle was his wife came to events sporting a bee hive hairdo. Not realizing that style was late 60s americana)

I learned Russians do things backwards from us
Like start with the solution to a problem and work backwards to problem itself. Some Russian letters look backwards from English, etc

Anyhow, Rex admitted we hold a shotty hand at present, the aces are still in the deck and we know how to draw them out.

America's advantage is we can draw the best minds from any nationality.

Werner Von Braun? Greatest mind/engineer/personality of the 20th century.

IT took coming to America for him to develope his true dreams/passions. Space travel.

I have a gut feeling about Tillerson. The same feeling I had when I knew I had a won game, but couldn"t see it yet in competitive chess.

The Ivan/Donald match is going to be good
I look forward to it.

Our 'ace' up the sleave are the Bobby Fisher s
that an open society like ours produces, when we are not a neocon cult.

Free people have imagination. With imagination anything is possible.

Plus working for/with Russians is slightly annoying. Almost as bad as working with the Japanese.

The best to work for/with? Germans. Plus you get beer instead of vodka hangovers.

Oh, my favorite characteristic of working with Russians?

Practicality.

NASA spends 3million developing a pen that writes at zero gravity,

Cosmonauts? The use a freaken pencil.

Last edited:

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Listening to to a few of the senators question tillerson, sessions, carson and the new cia guy was embarrassing to me as an American.
Now I know the congressman who thought Guam was going to capsize if more people landed on it wasn't an anomaly. Most of our esteemed members of congress and the senate are fucking stupid. Animal food trough wiper stupid. Fucking idiots.

Some woman was grilling the new CIA guy about global warming. Some other moonbat was asking Carson if he was going to give all of HUD's money to Trump's company. Another asshole was asking sessions if he thought grabbing women by the pussy without being invited to do so was assault.

I had to change the channel back to music before my head exploded. ALL of the morons in both houses need to be fired, yesterday, and stripped of their pensions.

Last edited:

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Clean the House with term limits, then if we accidentally elect a moron he will have an expiration date.
I'm very much in favor of term limits for everything. No forever congressmen and senators and when you leave you get nothing. No pension, no free health care. And no one should get a lifetime appointment to the supreme court. Maybe sixteen years and you're outta there, before your brain shrinks up like a raisin in the sun, like Ginsberg.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I had to change the channel back to music before my head exploded. ALL of the morons in both houses need to be fired, yesterday, and stripped of their pensions.
AGREED !!!

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
I worked briefly for a Russian engineer in the early 80s. He was a recent Jewish immigrant and I never asked anything political. (The big chuckle was his wife came to events sporting a bee hive hairdo. Not realizing that style was late 60s americana)

I learned Russians do things backwards from us
Like start with the solution to a problem and work backwards to problem itself. Some Russian letters look backwards from English, etc

Anyhow, Rex admitted we hold a shotty hand at present, the aces are still in the deck and we know how to draw them out.

America's advantage is we can draw the best minds from any nationality.

Werner Von Braun? Greatest mind/engineer/personality of the 20th century.

IT took coming to America for him to develope his true dreams/passions. Space travel.

I have a gut feeling about Tillerson. The same feeling I had when I knew I had a won game, but couldn"t see it yet in competitive chess.

The Ivan/Donald match is going to be good
I look forward to it.

Our 'ace' up the sleave are the Bobby Fisher s
that an open society like ours produces, when we are not a neocon cult.

Free people have imagination. With imagination anything is possible.

Plus working for/with Russians is slightly annoying. Almost as bad as working with the Japanese.

The best to work for/with? Germans. Plus you get beer instead of vodka hangovers.

Oh, my favorite characteristic of working with Russians?

Practicality.

NASA spends 3million developing a pen that writes at zero gravity,

Cosmonauts? The use a freaken pencil.
"Free people have imagination".....there we go. During my long stay training Ivans I learned much, firstly, your thought Russians are not free is a western notion...I had more freedom living in Russia than in the US, thought process, they have more " freedoms" than us in the US ( the average Moscowvite) no huge income tax burdens ( they did not fear the tax collector - IRS), no huge mortgage debt ( s)- repos by banks rare, no huge property tax- fear of loss of property for non payment of local tax ...civil penalty code, no spitting on sidewalk, driving " drunk" etc.....non existant.....cops were " locals", only real criminals were harassed and imprisoned ( thieving gypsies, rapists, murderers, etc....however no luxury of innocent until proven innocent, i.e., criminals were dealt with harshly on the spot by local cops and even more harshly awaiting trial if enough eye witnesses), ...in fact, every Russian I know here is appalled with all the Slew of US local codes, ordinances, laws, etc.....I could even walk every section at night without fear of robbery or harm....your answer- what is freedom to you? ...whatever it is to you ( and the western mind), the average Russian has a much different definition of freedom.....

Last edited:

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I think you will find the overall skill set of business leaders will far outreach what we are used to seeing in politicians and celebrities........hopefully we get people with moral and ethical compass's....... the outgoing team reminds me of a three stoges movie

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
"Free people have imagination".....there we go. During my long stay training Ivans I learned much, firstly, your thought Russians are not free is a western notion...I had more freedom living in Russia than in the US, thought process, they have more " freedoms" than us in the US ( the average Moscowvite) no huge income tax burdens ( they did not fear the tax collector - IRS), no huge mortgage debt ( s)- repos by banks rare, no huge property tax- fear of loss of property for non payment of local tax ...civil penalty code, no spitting on sidewalk, driving " drunk" etc.....non existant.....cops were " locals", only real criminals were harassed and imprisoned ( thieving gypsies, rapists, murderers, etc....however no luxury of innocent until proven innocent, i.e., criminals were dealt with harshly on the spot by local cops and even more harshly awaiting trial if enough eye witnesses), ...in fact, every Russian I know here is appalled with all the Slew of US local codes, ordinances, laws, etc.....I could even walk every section at night without fear of robbery or harm....your answer- what is freedom to you? ...whatever it is to you ( and the western mind), the average Russian has a much different definition of freedom.....
BINGO. We have the freedom to do what they tell us. Now I'm going to retreat to the dog house or whatever the hell we call the private smoker lounge here and rant what I REALLY FUGGIN THINK . ..

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
BINGO. We have the freedom to do what they tell us. Now I'm going to retreat to the dog house or whatever the hell we call the private smoker lounge here and rant what I REALLY FUGGIN THINK . ..
" We have the freedom to do what they tell us ...we are allowed to do". Now you have me rethinking " freedom". I always preferred Russian freedom, which includes increased unity with increased suffering ( sanctions do not work with Ivan).....I will give Rex some pointers in dealing with Ivan if he makes the request...if this sounds like mumbo jumbo, you are not Russian and not capable of understanding a Russian ( Western Russians only- eastern Russians like those from Petrovsk and the Baikal are a whole different breed- they are descendants ( exiles) of the very first Russian revolt)......do remember, there are very few " descendants" of the later revolts- they were all executed.

Last edited:

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
It doesn't sound like mumbo jumbo at all to me.
I remember when Trump said he was going to 'Slap Putin in the face' when they met and Putin actually found the remark refreshing from the usual bs fluff he usually hears.

Tillerson did lay out his strategy w/Ivan.

The first round I think will be a stalemate.

Rexo may need time to scout out his own Magnus Carleson.

But sure, how would you negotiate with the Czar?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Like any negotiation. Mutual benefit for both.

You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.

Win/Win

Trade with everyone - like was suggested by the founding fathers many years ago.

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
I hear ya GH, but that has little to do with it,

It is a about balls and power, who has the larger ego and braggadocio, as they try to one up each other,
Doesn't matter if it is the sickle or if it is the chins, even the ragheads, the same applies.

How far are you willing to go is the real question everybody tries to discover,

We are going to send in this guy,

squirrel.jpg

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
That's exactly the plan Tillerson laid out.

Speak softly

Carry big stick.

Garyw

The Military gave me Defoliant Exposure
Silver Miner
In the 80s russia built tractors but they are all junk now because they did not make spare parts they robbed them off other tractors. til the had none left. have we adopted their ideas with our air planes? are we planning to get parts from isis?

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
It doesn't sound like mumbo jumbo at all to me.
I remember when Trump said he was going to 'Slap Putin in the face' when they met and Putin actually found the remark refreshing from the usual bs fluff he usually hears.

Tillerson did lay out his strategy w/Ivan.

The first round I think will be a stalemate.

Rexo may need time to scout out his own Magnus Carleson.

How would I negotiate with Ivan you ask. Firstly, understand I believe the US must recognize Russia as an equal world power and acknowlegde to the Russian people a Russian American alliance would be the most powerful alliance in history. That said, to answer your question- I would not " negotiate" with Russia. Negotiation is weakness, as are " explanations" ( excuses and warnings and lines in the sand) for your action. Negotiation should be reserved for " after action" deeds that have been done, (the result of disaster or success). Never telegraph intentions, carefully plan and get the " action" accomplished quickly and efficientl- that earns respect. Sounds like a good strategy for war you might say, not so, they do not want war anymore than us....did the Afghans negotiate anything with the Soviets during their war in the 80's? ( no, facts showed they were losing and Russia packed up and left) likewise, did Russia telegraph or negotiate their taking of Crimea? No, .....sometimes hard to explain....do beaware, Russian suffering is met by increased unity, unlike the US...hard nut to crack.

Last edited:

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
In the 80s russia built tractors but they are all junk now because they did not make spare parts they robbed them off other tractors. til the had none left. have we adopted their ideas with our air planes? are we planning to get parts from isis?
....your first mistake, the 80's was Soviet Russia, we have a much different Russia today. Been to Moscow lately? Streets clogged with Mercedes, BMW's, KIA's, etc.....you have to search real hard to find a Soviet Lada , or a Guiguilly....Onto US current sanctions, laughed at by ALL my Russian contacts......one explanation and example....so Poland was dictated by sanctions not to sell their apple crop to Russia, 90 percent of their fresh apple crop rotted, record huge losses to the Ag Polish economy, and Russian Krasnyorsk and Caucas ag production was increased to meet demand with record profit....Poland's ag loss was not met by much unity by the Polish people.....

Last edited:

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Never telegraph intentions, carefully plan and get the " action" accomplished quickly and efficientl- that earns respect. .

The Left is toying with Tillerson, but I expect he will be onboard by the end of the week and that is when the Trump Machine gets rollin.

(He looks like Leonid Breschnev, but with a little vodka in him I could imagine a little shoe smackin at the UN like Krushchev)

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
OK, I've been watching Trump since the 20th in the view of him playing a global Chess Tournament.

(I do agree on the Russian/American/British alliance. They are still the 'title holders' from WW II and it is in the best interest of all three to reaffirm this key relationship)

Enough politics. Now I will concentrate on Trump as a world class chess player. (Right now I would rate him a solid 1800/2200 player as he comes up with moves that are beyond my imagination)

First of all, Trump is playing speed chess. (normal chess: 2min/move. speed chess: 5seconds/move)

He is also playing several opponents at one time, that's grand-master stuff..

The Wall is basically symbolic. It's a big FU to Mexico and everyone below that. You are not even in this match.

Next, he baits the press with bullshit trivia stories and then signs executive orders, bargains with world leaders, pushes Cabinet and Supreme Court nominees and guts other agencies almost without notice (great Bobby Fisher move) .

My biggest laugh the past 10days has been watching China's inept play. (How many Grandmaster Chess players came from China? They don't know the game, they barely know the knight controls up to 8 squares at any given time)

So, Zhing Ping announces at Davos, "Forget America, We are the future". hahahahahha.. That is the equivalent of putting Trump in check with a Queen. What is Trump's response? He fianchettos his black bishop/INDIA. That blocks the check and an alliance with India works both diagonals--Pakistan mid east/China far east. Very solid opening. If China had a clue they would start to play much more defensively, at a real chess tournament I would wonder how such a player even got a seat. Rich Daddy?

That's were the game stands today. The Opening.

I look forward to the alliance Trump forms with Britian/Russia because the REAL BATTLE is in Europe. Europe is where the black king has been hiding since western civilization took off. The Mideast is important, too. But we all know the powers that be are centered in Euro zone.

Once Tillerson is on board he can be Trump's hidden hand while The Trumper continues to Bait the Press as we move to the middle game, where the queens are exchanged and the meat of a quality chess match really begins.

While the rest of the country is watching screaming Feminists in their pink cunt caps I will be watching and commenting on the Trump Gambit. So far, I am amazed at the speed and coordination from a guy who barely knows where his new file cabinets are.

The Libs are doing us a big favor. It's a distraction like Bobby Fisher bitching about the cameras in Reykjavík.

The critical moves are all on the World Stage.

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
To me, ttazz has it nailed,

as we expected, the idiot republicans are coughing up hairballs from trying to run with him,
they are collapsing in a heap and whining big now

I thought it funny as hell that the imported 1/2 king of google was in full whine, the import for mcsoft was all a quiver and crying, while the panty waist at apple went aww chit.........

Note where all the real action was on the protests, as it was coming from those who benefit the most by screwing the avg joe

Colorado Golds Don, who is older than old, said it best in a article I put up. The very marginal gains extended to the world thru globalization is far outweighed by the losses to the American heart and ideals.

But then again, for years we have been chronicling the destruction of the american way of life and spirit.

It is but a very very dim glimmer in the far distance, in danger of being extinguished for lack of fuel to keep going.

Yet there are those that state it is inevitable, and always was inevitable.

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Once we move into a area where he has to work with congress, it is going to be a all out battle royal.

I have no idea how he gets a supreme confirmed, or tax reform, or or or.

Without 60 in the senate, he will need to come up with a way to bribe these losers to get the votes

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Once we move into a area where he has to work with congress, it is going to be a all out battle royal.

I have no idea how he gets a supreme confirmed, or tax reform, or or or.

Without 60 in the senate, he will need to come up with a way to bribe these losers to get the votes
That's where negotiations and the skill required to pull it off, come in

These politicians are so unprepared for what awaits them

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
There is a reason government moves slow. Government isn't a business, its' main purpose is to provide state stability within a rule of law.

It's like a nice level playing field, with rules of the game clearly defined and officials watching over each player/play/move (at least in theory) so mankind can pursue its' collective dreams in peace/harmony.

That said, we were so in danger of shipwrecking this great nation we needed someone like Trump to right the ship before it went over the edge. This isn't a time for stability, but radical change of course.

At 70 years of age Trump doesn't have to put up with any of this bullshit. He has everything any red blooded man on earth could want and could easily sit back and enjoy his grand children, his business achievements and the golf courses HE BUILT.

I was watching him carefully right before he walked out for the Presidential Inauguration on the 20th. I tried to read his face. I truly believe he was thinking to himself, "I am not only endangering my own life, but the well being of my family by excepting this position/great responsibility." It was the only moment I saw the Trumpster having second thoughts.

But then, right before he stepped out he suddenly snapped out of it, looked directly at the camera and pointed (what seemed) right at me (like I was the only person in the audience) and I could hear him say, "Hey, I'm going to do this for YOU."

Thats the mark of the greatest leaders I ever had the privilege to be under. I think Putin has that quality, along with Nigel Farage.

Then I was listening to the Tillerson confimation hearing, when the Senator asked him, "Did you have any reservations about accepting this nomination?" Tillerson responded, "Yes, I did. But I realized all my reservations were selfish in nature."

This is the real deal here. Divine Intervention on America? I won't go there, but something beyond human power dumped the wicked witch of the west, Queen Hillary. Could you imagine waking up in an .alt universe where SHE was PRESIDENT????

We came close, what saved us??

Let's just call it Glenda the Good Witch for the sake of argument.

Still waiting on the Tillerson confirmation, hopefully Trump will shit can just about everyone on the Hill before he is done.

Last edited:

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
OK, I've been watching Trump since the 20th in the view of him playing a global Chess Tournament.

(I do agree on the Russian/American/British alliance. They are still the 'title holders' from WW II and it is in the best interest of all three to reaffirm this key relationship)

Enough politics. Now I will concentrate on Trump as a world class chess player. (Right now I would rate him a solid 1800/2200 player as he comes up with moves that are beyond my imagination)

First of all, Trump is playing speed chess. (normal chess: 2min/move. speed chess: 5seconds/move)

He is also playing several opponents at one time, that's grand-master stuff..

The Wall is basically symbolic. It's a big FU to Mexico and everyone below that. You are not even in this match.

Next, he baits the press with bullshit trivia stories and then signs executive orders, bargains with world leaders, pushes Cabinet and Supreme Court nominees and guts other agencies almost without notice (great Bobby Fisher move) .

My biggest laugh the past 10days has been watching China's inept play. (How many Grandmaster Chess players came from China? They don't know the game, they barely know the knight controls up to 8 squares at any given time)

So, Zhing Ping announces at Davos, "Forget America, We are the future". hahahahahha.. That is the equivalent of putting Trump in check with a Queen. What is Trump's response? He fianchettos his black bishop/INDIA. That blocks the check and an alliance with India works both diagonals--Pakistan mid east/China far east. Very solid opening. If China had a clue they would start to play much more defensively, at a real chess tournament I would wonder how such a player even got a seat. Rich Daddy?

That's were the game stands today. The Opening.

I look forward to the alliance Trump forms with Britian/Russia because the REAL BATTLE is in Europe. Europe is where the black king has been hiding since western civilization took off. The Mideast is important, too. But we all know the powers that be are centered in Euro zone.

Once Tillerson is on board he can be Trump's hidden hand while The Trumper continues to Bait the Press as we move to the middle game, where the queens are exchanged and the meat of a quality chess match really begins.

While the rest of the country is watching screaming Feminists in their pink cunt caps I will be watching and commenting on the Trump Gambit. So far, I am amazed at the speed and coordination from a guy who barely knows where his new file cabinets are.

The Libs are doing us a big favor. It's a distraction like Bobby Fisher bitching about the cameras in Reykjavík.

Bravo. Well said, yeh, you probably play chess better then I, I NEVER exchange queens ( only when " appeasing" a junior player).....with a new unplayed adversary......by the way, wanna bet Nobama, Hillary, and Kerry never played a game of chess?

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
image.jpeg
There is a reason government moves slow. Government isn't a business, its' main purpose is to provide state stability within a rule of law.

It's like a nice level playing field, with rules of the game clearly defined and officials watching over each player/play/move (at least in theory) so mankind can pursue its' collective dreams in peace/harmony.

That said, we were so in danger of shipwrecking this great nation we needed someone like Trump to right the ship before it went over the edge. This isn't a time for stability, but radical change of course.

At 70 years of age Trump doesn't have to put up with any of this bullshit. He has everything any red blooded man on earth could want and could easily sit back and enjoy his grand children, his business achievements and the golf courses HE BUILT.

I was watching him carefully right before he walked out for the Presidential Inauguration on the 20th. I tried to read his face. I truly believe he was thinking to himself, "I am not only endangering my own life, but the well being of my family by excepting this position/great responsibility." It was the only moment I saw the Trumpster having second thoughts.

But then, right before he stepped out he suddenly snapped out of it, looked directly at the camera and pointed (what seemed) right at me (like I was the only person in the audience) and I could hear him say, "Hey, I'm going to do this for YOU."

Thats the mark of the greatest leaders I ever had the privilege to be under. I think Putin has that quality, along with Nigel Farage.

Then I was listening to the Tillerson confimation hearing, when the Senator asked him, "Did you have any reservations about accepting this nomination?" Tillerson responded, "Yes, I did. But I realized all my reservations were selfish in nature."

This is the real deal here. Divine Intervention on America? I won't go there, but something beyond human power dumped the wicked witch of the west, Queen Hillary. Could you imagine waking up in an .alt universe where SHE was PRESIDENT????

We came close, what saved us??

Let's just call it Glenda the Good Witch for the sake of argument.

Still waiting on the Tillerson confirmation, hopefully Trump will shit can just about everyone on the Hill before he is done.
Divine intervention? Without question, 40 million praying Bible thumpers saved a nation of 320 million, say thank you to Billy, Franklin, and Ann for their historic call to prayer...the good Lord is not finished with the US yet.....buckle your seat belts....and for all the unbelievers, I think it will all becone apparent, you can thank us when the smoke and dust settles....and by the way, how many here are aware of when this photo was taken? It explains so, so, so much, ......Legendary believing greats, .......continue to say your prayers tonight.....( many do not understand, but soon will)......
And yes Keef, the good Lord plays an unmatched game of chess, no such thing as a stalemate, ever.

Last edited:

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

I can not count how many times I envied Russia for having Putin, while we just had that crap-weasel. "I just wish we could have our own Putin." Well, maybe I got my wish. Happy!

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
That might be the first time ever God was called Glenda. He probably doesn't care. I imagine Him grinning to Himself, happy that Keef realises there's more going on here than chance.

I believe, like Mr. Numbers that divine intervention is at work here in this country. We, as a nation, have made unbelievable mistakes and continue to do so, every day. We were headed for the edge of a great chasm at breakneck speed. Or in the words of one of the Marines from the movie 'Aliens,' we were "on an express elevator to hell, going down!" and fast. I cannot believe we just got lucky. No freaking way. Keep praying, faithful believers, for President Trump, Vice President Pence and ALL of their people. They're going to need it and so are we.

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
That might be the first time ever God was called Glenda. He probably doesn't care. I imagine Him grinning to Himself, happy that Keef realises there's more going on here than chance.

I believe, like Mr. Numbers that divine intervention is at work here in this country. We, as a nation, have made unbelievable mistakes and continue to do so, every day. We were headed for the edge of a great chasm at breakneck speed. Or in the words of one of the Marines from the movie 'Aliens,' we were "on an express elevator to hell, going down!" and fast. I cannot believe we just got lucky. No freaking way. Keep praying, faithful believers, for President Trump, Vice President Pence and ALL of their people. They're going to need it and so are we.
Well said, and by the way, the picture I posted with President Trump and First Lady ( that sounds so good) in the back row was taken during Billy Graham's 95th birthday, a few years back.....as prophesied by a few legendary great Christians, he may well be the one known as " the Praying President"....shhhhhh,
do not let that get out, the lefties and Athiests will have a heart attack....good news is "America will become great again" for " some" time......bad news, not without certain Biblical " trials" and "great" will be by God's definition, not mankind's ....exciting times.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Well said, and by the way, the picture I posted with President Trump and First Lady ( that sounds so good) in the back row was taken during Billy Graham's 95th birthday, a few years back.....as prophesied by a few legendary great Christians, he may well be the one known as " the Praying President"....shhhhhh,
do not let that get out, the lefties and Athiests will have a heart attack....good news is "America will become great again" for " some" time......bad news, not without certain Biblical " trials" and "great" will be by God's definition, not mankind's ....exciting times.
Yes, they are exciting times. It's obvious to anyone wide awake and paying attention that we're on a razors edge, on a global level, between salvation and destruction. Half the world is hell-bent on destruction. The other half is awake and praying, or just waking up. I was wondering about that photo. I could make out Reverend Graham and his son, as well as DJ Trump and his wife, and Sarah Palin and is that Greta VanSusteren?

Rusty Shackelford

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Listening to to a few of the senators question tillerson, sessions, carson and the new cia guy was embarrassing to me as an American.
Now I know the congressman who thought Guam was going to capsize if more people landed on it wasn't an anomaly. Most of our esteemed members of congress and the senate are fucking stupid. Animal food trough wiper stupid. Fucking idiots.

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
My chess mentor taught me, "God is rated at 3000". Which would be a perfect game. Einstein also stated, "God doesn't play dice with the universe" while unlocking the secrets of quantum mechanics.

Me, I'm just glad to tie my shoes in the morning in the right order. And the queen to me was always so much overrated baggage. People with chess backgrounds realize two rooks (10) working together are more powerful than the queen (9). And I love it they want to restore Chess in the curriculum of basic education in Russia. The best mental aerobics for both concentration and problem solving that I am aware of.

As far as spirituality, I do have private beliefs/strong ones developed over many years of trial and error, but those are between myself and what my native friends would explain as "the great mystery". The best thing about Trump (to me) is you can't put him in a box. You can only describe him by what he is not. Not Republican. Not Democrat. Not Evangelical. Not owned by anyone but his own personal convictions. (But by that picture you can tell he is a total class act.)

In March of 1990 Donald Trump appeared on the cover of Playboy and did an excellent interview. (cough cough, of course I read Playboy back than for the pithy, ahhhhh, in depth cultural experience cough cough)

So, being winter and not much to do, I hand wrote a two page letter on yellow legal tablet to the Editor of Playboy entitled, "Trump for President".

To this day I don't remember what inspired me to write this letter, what I said, or if it was published.

In hind-site?????

That's my president! Its a NO BRAINER ;)

Edit: http://www.playboy.com/articles/playboy-interview-donald-trump-1990
(Check it out, Mods. Politics all day is such a bore)

Last edited:

andial

((( member )))
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
We need a chess subforum IMHO or i will just join netchess.com again for some action.

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
There is more to life than chest,, i mean chess. I can't stop checking out that model on the mag cover, guess she is in prison now for trafficking cocaine. such a sweet looking girl too..

Anyhow, I would never play chess online. Whats the point? You want to see your opponents reaction to each move. The sweat. How aggressive the move. There are so many subtle things you can do to fk with ur opponent in person. Move really fast after they spend 10 minutes on a move. Change the pace if they seem to getting into a rhythm. Slowly torture them with a drawn out pawn advance. Fake confidence when unsure. Fake insecurity when confident. So many things that work later in life.. If ur not a snowflake.

The club I was in ( NCTI Chess Club 1982) was more like a boxing ring than some geek pastime with a computer. Guys fighting for their lives on big green/yellow regulation chess boards. A lot of Smoke n coffee. It was the era right after Bobby Fisher that I don't see coming back anytime soon. Now we can watch the Trump moves wondering who he is gonna thrash next.. the smell of victory.. the agony of de feet. yeahhhhh. It's good to be a male in america again. Watch what happens to friends/foes when Tillerson walks into a board room to negotiate. I can smell their sweat already. And oil is the new gold. guess we got to live with that for the moment.

Last edited: