• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Tillerson .... Out

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reason ... chemistry

Replacement .... Director of the CIA.

Yer fucked

the_shootist

Molon Labe!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Tillerson brought this on himself. I trust Russia at this point more than I do the UK government. Have you seen what a mess the
Brits have become? Here's an example:

Russia would not eliminate someone by using a nerve agent that could be directly traced back to them. They aren't nearly that dumb. It's a setup, Trump knows it's a setup and Tillerson went full retard blaming the Russians and supporting the loony Brits. Henceforth Trump fired his ass!

Last edited:

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Is fucked future tense?
Because the MAGA Plan is working pretty good now.
Maybe this is a righteous tweek?...
Russia is run by the former head of the KGB, and the US just gave the Sec of State (highest position not elected, if i recall) to their equivalent. I'd say present and future is in play.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Tillerson brought this on himself. I trust Russia at this point more than I do the UK government. Have you seen what a mess the
Brits have become?
Russia would not eliminate someone by using a nerve agent that could be directly traced back to them. They aren't nearly that dumb. It's a setup, Trump knows it's a setup and Tillerson went full retard blaming the Russians and supporting the loony Brits. Henceforth Trump fired his ass!
Glad to see some of you are paying attention. Now an aide shoots off his mouth and BOOM his ass is fired too.

FLASH=> Under Secretary of State FIRED After Contradicting Account of Tillerson’s Dismissal
March 13, 2018 by Joshua Caplan 53 Comments

The White House has fired Steve Goldstein, the Under Secretary of State for Public Diplomacy and Public Affairs, after contradicting the account of Secretary of State Rex Tillerson’s dismissal.

Drain it.

the_shootist

Molon Labe!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Russia is run by the former head of the KGB, and the US just gave the Sec of State (highest position not elected, if i recall) to their equivalent. I'd say present and future is in play.
Are you aware of how long he was Director of the CIA vs. how long Putin was head of the KGB. Pompeo was head of the CIA about a year, just long enough to paint and identify the targets for Trump.

The devil is in the details Professur. I'm guessing that as an educator you know that!

Last edited:

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Somebody que up the TydyBowl Man!

the_shootist

Molon Labe!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Glad to see some of you are paying attention. Now an aide shoots off his mouth and BOOM his ass is fired too.

FLASH=> Under Secretary of State FIRED After Contradicting Account of Tillerson’s Dismissal
March 13, 2018 by Joshua Caplan 53 Comments

The White House has fired Steve Goldstein, the Under Secretary of State for Public Diplomacy and Public Affairs, after contradicting the account of Secretary of State Rex Tillerson’s dismissal.

Drain it.
The rats can't escape!

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Brits have become?

WHEN were they NOT a mess ???

:don't    know2:

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I really don't see the UK government as being a friend to the American people.
We kicked "mother", I omit her last name, out of here almost 300 years ago, and she has been trying to get another strangle hold on us ever since !

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Trump is the boss.

Tillerson was 'the boss' for years in his companies.

I reiterate...

Trump is the boss.

My dad told me "Son, he may be wrong, but he's the boss!" I don't think Trump is wrong.

Trump wants loyalty.

He's not running the US inc. as a government. It's a business.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Two alpha males were not going to get along for long, and I remember Tillerson saying right off that he wasn't going to be there for very long. A year or so.
He did a lot of good pushing out career parasites and not filling their positions.

But.

Trump moves at the speed of Trump and if you are not fully onboard you are not going to stay. The first year he was feeling out the job, seeing who would work and who would not. He also tried many different approaches to work with career politicians and diplomats only to get the door slammed in his face over and over.
But he tried, over and over.

Well that's all done now. Trump is hitting his stride and is going to steamroll his/our Deplorable agenda and the hell with anyone trying to stop him. One thing I really, really liked to see in the Q posts was that the US is not alone. Patriots all over the world are standing up and fighting the deep state and we are going to win.
Like us they just needed someone with the balls to start it.

the_shootist

Molon Labe!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Two alpha males were not going to get along for long, and I remember Tillerson saying right off that he wasn't going to be there for very long. A year or so.
He did a lot of good pushing out career parasites and not filling their positions.

But.

Trump moves at the speed of Trump and if you are not fully onboard you are not going to stay. The first year he was feeling out the job, seeing who would work and who would not. He also tried many different approaches to work with career politicians and diplomats only to get the door slammed in his face over and over.
But he tried, over and over.

Well that's all done now. Trump is hitting his stride and is going to steamroll his/our Deplorable agenda and the hell with anyone trying to stop him. One thing I really, really liked to see in the Q posts was that the US is not alone. Patriots all over the world are standing up and fighting the deep state and we are going to win.
Like us they just needed someone with the balls to start it.

That post...

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Tillerson out, about time. He supported Obama's Iran billion dollar cash give away deal, (appeasement), he supported Qatar ( appeasing terrorists), he took the same old tired DOS stance on a ME Peace deal ( appeasing the Islamists), he kept all of Hillary's lackeys at the DOS ( appeased our same old entrenched Hillary DOS senior officials), the list is long. Good riddance Tillerson, you forgot real change requires firing the swamp creatures, including you. Go Trump!

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
A blast from the past, an old Tilerson post here on GIM, worth re-reading.

A snippet, by me..."...agreed to developing a good relationship with Russia, however, I am suspicious of his support for the Trans Pacific trade agreement and his support for a global carbon tax....and as to his statement "we have ALL the aces" simply is not true. I truely hope he made that feel good statement to soften up those opposed to him, because it simply is not true....Russia's masterful intervention in the Crimea and Syria is just one example, and a good example of how they are now dictating ME affairs. Rex will need to be more than just a " competent" negotiator to out maneuver Ivan.....I hope he understands Russia's ability to take casualties and endure extreme hardship without even blinking....as for now, my money is on Ivan's side....they have been playing chess much, much longer than we have.....and yes, I to know the Russian mind very, very well.....and am still incapable of comprehending much of it."
My reservations about Tillerson duly noted back then.

http://goldismoney2.com/threads/tillerson-confirmation-hearing.131663/#post-1138946

the_shootist

Molon Labe!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Tillerson out, about time. He supported Obama's Iran billion dollar cash give away deal, (appeasement), he supported Qatar ( appeasing terrorists), he took the same old tired DOS stance on a ME Peace deal ( appeasing the Islamists), he kept all of Hillary's lackeys at the DOS ( appeased our same old entrenched Hillary DOS senior officials), the list is long. Good riddance Tillerson, you forgot real change requires firing the swamp creatures, including you. Go Trump!
I'm proud of you numbers! I agree 100%