• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Tim Marschner ( The Coin Shop Guy) Debates CBDC vs CASH in America

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Worth the jump to Utube. IMO YMMV

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Tim does make sense ! :gold:
I hope he is right. :2 thumbs up:

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Video disabled. What did he say, in summary?

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Worked for me when I clicked on "Watch on YOUTUBE" line:
"In this video I talk with my gold and silver bullion dealer, Tim Marschner of the Coin & Stamp Shop in Manchester New Hampshire. I know many of you enjoy our weekly dialogue and the banter between the two of us over precious metals, the economy, the federal reserve, president, congress, and economic trouble we're in. I always enjoy visiting his shop to purchase silver and gold and learn volumes from Tim. However, this time things get a little heated. What started out as a simple comment on Central Bank Digital Currency or CBDC turned into a hot debate! A Central Bank Digital Currency would be disastrous. It would be a power grab unlike anything we’ve seen monetarily and spell the end to our fiscal financial privacy. The dangers of a central bank digital currency by our central bank cannot be overstated! But what is the future of cash? Will we one day lose our ability to buy or sell with fiat currency? Listen to my bullion dealer and let me know in the comments whether or not you think there will be acceptance or rejection of a central bank digital currency by the masses".

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
He says all the govts will have a digital currency and probably outlaw existing ones so they do not compete.

I am moving to wherever there is honest money. I am tired of being robbed and all the political games.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I am moving to wherever there is honest money. I am tired of being robbed and all the political games.
Let us know where you find it.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I think we already have 1 world currency - we commonly refer to it as gold (and silver of course).
It is so universal drug runners, military pilots, and spies carry some in their emergency supplies.
One of my ex-inmates splashed on a Tennessee driveway with a duffel bag of coke and gold coins scattered around him.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
CBDC

here we go again, get people to 'look away' because some will simply believe it's about marijuana

FRDC, Federal Reserve
USDC United States

there are choices they have and anymore, I only look at what they do

it's a criminal enterprise, .gov

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
CBDC

here we go again, get people to 'look away' because some will simply believe it's about marijuana

FRDC, Federal Reserve
USDC United States

Buck is right. It's hard to tell the good guys from the bad guys anymore.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
CBDC

FRDC, Federal Reserve
USDC United States

And because We the People vote IN the politicians that make their criminal activity of the bureaucrats "legal" ?

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
And because We the People vote IN the politicians that make their criminal activity of the bureaucrats "legal" ?
but we've recently discovered, that's not true, in many places across the country

we may have gone through the motions, but they've come in behind us to clean up our poor choices, telling us don't worry, they've got it covered...once they proclaim their selection, after a very long amount of time for a ballot count, a count that no one was able to witness, no one but themselves, they'll add: "Maybe Next Time" with a grin looking like they might know something the rest of us don't...

you really may mean, because of that...but i don't wanna put any words into anyone's opinions

:summer: