• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Tinnitus and tumeric

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
I have a mild, case, which started last year when I had an accident with a pneumatic framing nail gun and fired off a nail with the gun close to my left ear.

It only bothers me first thing in the morning and I guess all the normal daily background noise of motors/fans/tv/radio etc covers it up.

I have no idea if this stuff is any good but I've seen it advertised in a few places.

"50 years of clinical experience."

https://lipoflavonoid.com/

DYODD

Last edited:

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
I've had tinnitus a little over a year now, both ears ringing continually.
Almost drove me insane the first 6 months, I can understand why some people commit suicide with this shit.
It was so bad for me a few years ago - couldn't sleep for more than 15mn per day for 2 weeks - that I went to my GP and asked to be interned in a psych ward - I couldn't finish a sentence... and felt "kindred-ship" with every bum I saw lying on the sidewalk...

Since I was "neither a danger to myself or others", the GP sent me to the hospital for a battery of tests (including psych) - then I got referred to a shrink who added Atarax to my regimen of Opiates & Valium, and I slept for 14 hours. Woke up the next day feeling like I'd just smoked 100 joints... Thereafter I didn't get that "side-effect" (which was pretty funny... I got lost walking home that day!)

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I have these cerwin Vegas I bought 34 years ago. If I turn it up loud enough the tinnitus goes away. Well, until the music stops.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
What I hear constantly is 6,000 hz - can check frequencies here =

https://www.szynalski.com/tone-generator/

Just hit "play" and run the cursor up to where it's the same as your tinnitus (if you have ONE noise, not "thumping" etc.) - then you can't hear the headphones any more because it blends in...

Last edited:

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Just run the cursor up to where it's the same as your tinnitus (if you have ONE noise, not "thumping" etc.) - then you can't hear the headphones any more because it blends in...
Holy shit that was pretty cool. Im right at 6757 hz

Elon did another interview with Rogan today talking about the new chip they are working on.. Can fix anything within the brain he says including hearing and vision loss.

barongan

From one article I read tinnitus is not really a hearing problem. It's more of a lack of sound that your brain compensates for and then when that influence is gone it adds the "sounds". Mine is a high pitch and not real annoying. Although I've been taking Mg and haven't noticed much help with the dinging. Is does vastly help many other things.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2017/04/05/magnesium-tinnitus-relief.aspx
nice article, thanks for sharing

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Holy shit that was pretty cool. Im right at 6757 hz

Elon did another interview with Rogan today talking about the new chip they are working on.. Can fix anything within the brain he says including hearing and vision loss.

Yours must be as annoying as mine - especially when it "flares" to higher "volume"...

I can't hear anything above 8,200 hz... or below 26 hz

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
The "home remedy from India" is to place your palms over your ears, your fingers behind the scalp, and thump your palms to your ears several times in a row.
I notice that it does reduce the volume a bit...

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
(*AHEM*) Mine are over $8K.

Paid for with national debt FRN's supplied by the VA.
So what you are sayin is they are 2K and .gov gets screwed........ :inspector::don't know:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
So what you are sayin is they are 2K and .gov gets screwed........ :inspector::don't know:
Waal... I think in this particular case, the .gov OWES me at least this much. I can stand flatfooted and claim I earned it.

But the .gov just changed a line on a piece of paper somewhere, and (*poof*) yer Unca can hear agin.

Win-win.

-- For half the cost of a single light bulb on the wingtip of a B-2.

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
The "home remedy from India" is to place your palms over your ears, your fingers behind the scalp, and thump your palms to your ears several times in a row.
I notice that it does reduce the volume a bit...
Holy Guacamole, Batman, I just tried doing this for about 15 seconds and it works, at least temporarily. The volume is cut maybe 20 or 30%.

Do you have more info on this, the recommended "therapy" etc.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Holy Guacamole, Batman, I just tried doing this for about 15 seconds and it works, at least temporarily. The volume is cut maybe 20 or 30%.

Do you have more info on this, the recommended "therapy" etc.
It did not do a thing for me. Well, I guess it works for some.

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Has anybody tried the $250 dollar hearing aids that are advertised all over the net?

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Just hit "play" and run the cursor up to where it's the same as your tinnitus (if you have ONE noise, not "thumping" etc.) - then you can't hear the headphones any more because it blends in...
Since I read that site and the site attached I started doing the 40Hz "therapy" for Alzheimer's. I don't know if I have it but I do forget names and what I was about to say at times. So.
I'm doing 30min. sessions last night and just got done with one now. I do feel something after every treatment so far. Now whether it will help my memory issues I'll have to wait and see.
Tic, Toc, Tic, Toc.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Since I read that site and the site attached I started doing the 40Hz "therapy" for Alzheimer's. I don't know if I have it but I do forget names and what I was about to say at times. So.
I'm doing 30min. sessions last night and just got done with one now. I do feel something after every treatment so far. Now whether it will help my memory issues I'll have to wait and see.
Tic, Toc, Tic, Toc.
Which other site @GOLDBRIX, for the 40Hz?

Thanks in advance.

Golden Regards
Uncle

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Tic, Toc, Tic, Toc.
I have the same problems. I have just accepted as OLD AGE . :finished 2:

BUT, if you make progress, let us all know !

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I have the same problems. I have just accepted as OLD AGE . :finished 2:

BUT, if you make progress, let us all know !
Your name seems familiar. Do I know you? :rage 1:dduck:

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Tic, Toc, Tic, Toc.
I don't hear any of those frequencies, I just get a constant whooshing when I have my hearing aids removed. When they're in the whooshing is all but gone

Last edited:

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Which other site @GOLDBRIX, for the 40Hz?

Thanks in advance.

Golden Regards
Uncle
Bottom Third of the same site dacrunch posted up in #44.
Move the above slide down to 40Hz. and have at it.

What brand did you get?
I got a new pair of hearing aids recently. They are equipped with "Tinnitus SoundSupport" which must be activated by your hearing professional. The brand I got is Oticon, although I imagine in this day and age, many brands would have something similar.

I don`t suffer from tinnitus, so I can`t tell you how effective this feature is because I never got it activated, but in the advertising all around the Hearing center it`s apparently quite effective in MOST cases. I`ve seen several ads in hearing centers for "tinnitus relief".

Even if you don`t suffer from hearing loss, it might be advantageous for people suffering from Tinnitus to look into this type of hearing aid for relief .........

These hearing centers may even have a 'standalone" apparatus designed specifically for Tinnitus sufferers.

I can imagine the hell some Tinnitus sufferers go through every waking hour with the constant ringing in their ears .

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I got a new pair of hearing aids recently. They are equipped with "Tinnitus SoundSupport" which must be activated by your hearing professional. The brand I got is Oticon, although I imagine in this day and age, many brands would have something similar.

I don`t suffer from tinnitus, so I can`t tell you how effective this feature is because I never got it activated, but in the advertising all around the Hearing center it`s apparently quite effective in MOST cases. I`ve seen several ads in hearing centers for "tinnitus relief".

Even if you don`t suffer from hearing loss, it might be advantageous for people suffering from Tinnitus to look into this type of hearing aid for relief .........

These hearing centers may even have a 'standalone" apparatus designed specifically for Tinnitus sufferers.

I can imagine the hell some Tinnitus sufferers go through every waking hour with the constant ringing in their ears .
That is the brand that I ended up with. The fancy behind the ear style did not work well for me, BUT the old fashion molding, in the ear, has come close to eliminating my Tinnitus, and it is/was BAD ! The help for my hearing loss is acceptable, at best.

andial

Stable
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I also believe it is not a "hearing" problem. To prove it, simply plug your ears, it does NOT decrease !

I get relief by getting occupied. If you don't think about it, it is not there. :finished:
Yeah I forgot about mine but then along came this thread, i'm out of here!

Just got this shit 6 years ago. It coincided with an auto accident not serious and I simultaneously got a minor case of the flu. I got my hearing checked and it was fine. The sound is mostly centered around the right ear area. Sounds kinda like the sound you would hear between songs on a cassette tape.
Not too bad sometimes louder than others sometimes I don't even notice it. Never keeps me awake either. I consider myself lucky with this since some people hear shit that would make me want to swallow a gun. No cure from what I understand.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling