• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Too young to shoot?

southfork

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Old enough to join the military and kill but not to have a drink in most states, maybe smoke in some, who the fk is abc to say how old is old, more attempted mind control by the media, they become less relevant daily

Rusty Shackelford

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Actually I thought it was a good piece. The respondents actually responded in what I thought was an appropriate manner. I am sure it was kind of a bitter pill for abc to not get a lot of footage of people being outraged. I have to give them a thumbs up for at least putting the program out despite the results not really fitting their known propaganda stance.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
darn, that brought tears to my eyes.....shit I'm turning into a big softie I am....gona have to change my words from heads up butts down to pussy if I keep watching things like that.