• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Top CDC Official Steps Down Weeks After Emails Surface Showing Collusion With Teachers Union

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Top CDC Official Steps Down Weeks After Emails Surface Showing Collusion With Teachers Union

MAY 18, 2021 By Jordan Davidson
One of the top Centers for Disease Control and Prevention officials who was included in emails between the agency and the nation’s second-largest teachers union on schools reopening will step down from her position this summer, POLITICO reports.

Anne Schuchat, the CDC’s principal deputy director, was one of multiple government health officials included in emails between The American Federation of Teachers union, who repeatedly lobbied against in-person schooling, and the agency over the school reopening guidelines which were released earlier this year.

Schuchat says she is leaving the agency to “allow more time for creative passions” after spending the last seven years in her spot as the CDC’s second-in-command. And while the shifting sands and reported clashed with current Director Rochelle Walensky could be a contributing factor, it is still unclear why she chose to resign now.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
"Thanks for Joining Us Today on Retirement World, my name's Bob, Johnny, tell us who our contestant is today:"

"Well Bob, she's a government official who's completely on the take. Corrupted to the point, she'll 'take one for the team' as commanded. Her guidance has helped close our country down for more than a year, the Principal Deputy Director of the CDC, Welcome: Anne Schuchat, Anne come on down here..."

(thunderous canned applause)

"Anne, describe for us today, how much more, your early retirement will pay, in both benefits and additional vacation time...rather than if you had been arrested and gone to prison"

engineear

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
"Thanks for Joining Us Today on Retirement World, my name's Bob, Johnny, tell us who our contestant is today:"

"Well Bob, she's a government official who's completely on the take. Corrupted to the point, she'll 'take one for the team' as commanded. Her guidance has helped close our country down for more than a year, the Principal Deputy Director of the CDC, Welcome: Anne Schuchat, Anne come on down here..."

(thunderous canned applause)

"Anne, describe for us today, how much more, your early retirement will pay, in both benefits and additional vacation time...rather than if you had been arrested and gone to prison"
Well, Bob, for starters, I get a lifetime supply of adrenochrome applied by Arnie, a solid gold Visa card that when used shows a zero balance due, breast implants(for my hubby too if he ever feels the need to change tee hee)a weekly brainwashing with Soros, a trip to Wuhan lab to see how it all started, a 1 night stay in the Lincoln bedroom and free healthcare for life.

That's all I can divulge for now, the money, homes and cars are in negotiation but I'm liking Ferrari Red for my vibrator tee hee tee hee.
Isn't it grand what the government does for it's employees? Oh, and we got the J&J placebo jab and are better off for it! We'll talk again when I'm back from my "rehab" assignment, wink and a nudge!

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
a farking game show...and it writes itself, we don't need hollyweird anymore, but hey, the homeless need shelters and they've gots lots of facades there at universal studios...

just saying, all this time they say their taking our money to 'help the homeless' (talking about facades for political money laundering)

and i go get all serious and stuff...like any of this would ever happen

:green tea:

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I don't wanna go to work, but still want to be paid + benes & vacation!

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
they're doing exactly what they accused Trump of doing, except they've got other reasons to be doing so, Trumps plans appeared to be to clean out .gov, these guys seem to be covering it all up underneath all the bodies...

too much to see here, go home everybody...

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
let's look into where this horrid criminal came from. it should be given death penalty for what it did to america's children

Schuchat grew up in a Jewish family in Washington, D.C., the fourth of five children.[7][8] Her grandfather was a kosher butcher from West Virginia.[8] Schuchat graduated with highest honors from Swarthmore College in 1980 and graduated with honors from Dartmouth Medical School in 1984.

She is a former rear admiral and assistant surgeon general in the United States Public Health Service Commissioned Corps, who currently serves as the principal deputy director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).[3][4] In May 2021 Schuchat stepped down from her post due to her involvement in the email scandal between the CDC and the nation's second largest teacher's union.

=====================================================

now let's look at the other 'top cdc official' mentioned in the op article

Walensky was born Rochelle Paula Bersoff in Peabody, Massachusetts[3] to Edward Bersoff and Carol Bersoff-Bernstein.[4] She was raised in Potomac, Maryland.[5][6] She is Jewish.

In 1991, Walensky received a B.A. in biochemistry and molecular biology from Washington University in St. Louis.[6] In 1995, she received an M.D. degree from Johns Hopkins School of Medicine. From 1995 to 1998, she trained in internal medicine at Johns Hopkins Hospital. Walensky then became a fellow in the Massachusetts General Hospital/Brigham and Women's Hospital Infectious Diseases Fellowship Program. In 2001, she earned an MPH in clinical effectiveness from the Harvard School of Public Health

Rochelle Paula Walensky (née Bersoff; born April 5, 1969) is an American physician-scientist who is the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the administrator of the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry.[1] Prior to her appointment at the CDC, she was the Chief of the Division of Infectious Diseases at Massachusetts General Hospital and a professor of medicine at Harvard Medical School. Walensky is an expert on HIV/AIDS

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
if you can hook 'em by name, you can hook 'em by belief system, something most actually never follow

it's amazing, i'm discovering an entirely different world of hypocrisy and lies and the usurpation of an entire genealogy and it's actual history...

Alton

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Well, Bob, for starters, I get a lifetime supply of adrenochrome applied by Arnie, a solid gold Visa card that when used shows a zero balance due, breast implants(for my hubby too if he ever feels the need to change tee hee)a weekly brainwashing with Soros, a trip to Wuhan lab to see how it all started, a 1 night stay in the Lincoln bedroom and free healthcare for life.

That's all I can divulge for now, the money, homes and cars are in negotiation but I'm liking Ferrari Red for my vibrator tee hee tee hee.
Isn't it grand what the government does for it's employees? Oh, and we got the J&J placebo jab and are better off for it! We'll talk again when I'm back from my "rehab" assignment, wink and a nudge!
Ya know, I'm really starting to get the sense that your imagination is going off the deep end...it was the "tee hee's" that did it...

engineear

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Ya know, I'm really starting to get the sense that your imagination is going off the deep end...it was the "tee hee's" that did it...
Thanks for noticing!! Can only imagine what I'll be like when fully retired.