• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Total disbelief… Bill Holter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Hmmm things might becoming a whole lot more interesting....

Total disbelief…

Posted November 6th, 2016 at 12:25 PM (CST) by Bill Holter & filed under Bill Holter.

I must apologize for being scarce over the last few days, I have been in Munich Germany speaking at a gold conference. I did two interviews and one Q+A session. Hopefully we will have 2-3 links leading you to my speaking engagements early this coming week. At this point, I can only pray to God that I land in Texas and return to my family before the pending news blows the doors off the world. Apparently news will come out in the next 24 hours that is so far beyond belief the average person will not believe it even with pictures provided. I have spoken of “truth bombs” for close to two years now. I must confess, it was my original belief the truth bomb to come was 9/11 centric and Mr. Putin would be the author. I now am understanding that even WikiLeaks and Anonymous are shocked with what is allegedly coming out. My only fear is that the news may be so far over the top that no one believes it because “it cannot” be true … even in a Stephen King novel.

Due to technical problems, our interview will not be posted until late Monday or early Tuesday. It is my understanding that even the police are blown away with what they have found relating to satanic rituals, pedophilia, not to mention fraud and outright treason. I had previously lowered my guess as to odds of the election NOT being held over the last couple of weeks as we got closer and closer to 11/8. I now believe the odds are greatly raised and now higher than ever before. If what I believe to be coming out in the next 24 hours does actually materialize, our world will have immediately changed and game over scenario will arrive without any notice. I am trying to authenticate/verify what my understanding is because it is far beyond what anyone can bring themselves to even contemplate. I will try to provide more guidance on Monday after my return. In the meantime, make sure you have finalized any and all preparations as confidence may very well be shattered beyond anything previously imaginable. I believe you will fully understand what I speak of prior to my next post on Monday. May God bless each and every one of his children!

Standing watch in total disbelief,

Bill Holter

Holter-Sinclair collaboration

http://www.jsmineset.com/2016/11/06/total-disbelief/

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Meh, predictions are like assholes....everyone has one. I was hoping he'd say something about the direction of gold prices as I was planning on making a buy before the elections. We've been told about bombshell after bombshell and they've all been duds and haven't moved the needle much.

I hold out no hope of justice being served and sit watching to see how this all plays out.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
What I see is the FED raising rates if Trump gets the nod. That will tank the economy.

Of course that will be good for gold and silver prices.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
What I see is the FED raising rates if Trump gets the nod. That will tank the economy.

No one is going to win. Clinton has already got the nod. There is no election, just the impression of one

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Well, I believe them, don't you??

The only thing I can think of at this point is the rogue people with the goods have been trying to stop the Clintons without tearing the fabric of the nation by exposing the whole enchilada however; she's still standing two days before the election. It could be time to release the Kracken!

Flight2gold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Nothing will break until the 10-12pm East coast news cycle Monday.
The NYPD wants the press to be ready.
Fingers crossed.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Nothing will break until the 10-12pm East coast news cycle Monday.
The NYPD wants the press to be ready.
Fingers crossed.
I hope they (NYPD agents)live long enough to make this happen. Of course, some major false flag in NYC over the next 24 hours or so might change that direction somewhat and make it unnecessary to kill to many of them right now. They'll be too busy during the election to release anything in time

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I wonder what they have on Comey?

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Comey said nothing in the new emails. It sounds fishy to me. He either got threatened with an Arkancide or he is making sure everyone is in place to be arrested.
Hmmm. I didn't think of that.

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Higher interest rates will be good for PMs?
How is that?

OverOver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Comey said nothing in the new emails. It sounds fishy to me. He either got threatened with an Arkancide or he is making sure everyone is in place to be arrested.

I keep thinking maybe Huma and Weinerhead are going to get scapegoated.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

He has protected the Clittoons for a couple of decades now, so I would say he is well aware of they're 'Modus Operandi'.

I do wonder if he is trying to incite 'We the people" into voting for Trump in such large numbers that it is too large of a landslide for their voter fraud to overcome???

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
We didn't know we've been played hard for the last 25+ years until recently
We didn't know the game, we didn't know the characters, we didn't know our lives were being led astray from any foundation we thought we had

Anything new could take some time to unravel
Could take a new set of eyes looking at the material only to find the "original set of eyes" were blinded by money and blackmail which requires another new set of eyes to uncover that mess

Our Lives Have Been Destroyed By One Woman (there are certainly others but let's start there and work our way up AND down from there)

Clinton:
Crimes Against Humanity

RICO
Crime Syndicate
Hate Crimes
Embezzlement
Murder

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
I tell you if Trump gets the office there's going to be a YUUUGHE increase in the sales of industrial shredding machines...

Last edited:

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Hmmmmm...

Temped to think that boy is driving with a box full of neutrals.

...but this has been getting nuttier by the day!

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
That was not a wikileaks tweet. Why do people make up stuff like this? Maybe to discredit wiki when it doesnt happen?

You can follow wiki on twitter if you have an account. Pretty easy to set up so you can get the facts first hand.

OverOver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
That was not a wikileaks tweet. Why do people make up stuff like this? Maybe to discredit wiki when it doesnt happen?

You can follow wiki on twitter if you have an account. Pretty easy to set up so you can get the facts first hand.
Thanks, that's why I said ...is suppose to be...

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

Wikileaks would not do that, they would simply publish what they have and let the world decide.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Meh, predictions are like assholes....everyone has one. I was hoping he'd say something about the direction of gold prices as I was planning on making a buy before the elections. We've been told about bombshell after bombshell and they've all been duds and haven't moved the needle much.

I hold out no hope of justice being served and sit watching to see how this all plays out.
Yah, so much for the 24 hour window

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
People suck dude!