• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

tracking penetration of c-19

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
Ugly,

you don't need to post the disclaimer for those too stupid to know what we are up to,

they don't have the mental acuity to be able to understand, and no level of self flagellation is going to appease them,

don't sweat the tiny brains with mouths writing checks that bounce,

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
you don't need to post the disclaimer
I just feel guilty! :don't    know2: Not how I live my life. I'm also trying to think years down the road if / when someone revisits the post.
So they have a clue and understand the game.

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
stats for 7.13.20 to 7.14.20

world cases up 202k and deaths up 4160
US cases up 59K and deaths up 410

WORLD
12910357 to 13113181
Gain 202824
12% increase (yesterday 1%)

Deaths
569128 to 573288
Gain 4160
1% increase (yesterday 1%)

US
3304942 to 3364547
Gain 59605
2% increase (yesterday 2%)

DEATHS
135205 to 135615
Gain 410
0% increase (yesterday 0%)

world.jpg

us.jpg

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Going , and taking the wife with, to the drive through place to get tested at 10:00.
Apprentice was in here stripping wire ( so the VP kid could have some WAM for his upcoming-this week- vacation )
and she had it when she was in here with the other kid she was working with.
Spanish lady and she has it bad. It seems to really wack some minority folks.
it is getting closer....its not you and your habits only.....but the collective also.
Gotta have a test anyways to get on property at some places we work at...back later.

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
they had one of those testing stations in a town near here,
they tore it all down when the lockdown retired and it hasn't returned

disney has more employees than the size of the town I am speaking of,

if you have also noticed, now they are claiming there is no hiding from the boo hoo flu,
it is constantly morphing, so now even if you have had it, you can have it again and again,

ramping up the fear that there is no way to get out from under the spell of this magic bug

which to me means we are far from the end of this thing, and the eventual freedom restrictions that will be enforced.

Last edited:

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Going , and taking the wife with, to the drive through place to get tested at 10:00.
Apprentice was in here stripping wire ( so the VP kid could have some WAM for his upcoming-this week- vacation )
and she had it when she was in here with the other kid she was working with.
Spanish lady and she has it bad. It seems to really wack some minority folks.
it is getting closer....its not you and your habits only.....but the collective also.
Gotta have a test anyways to get on property at some places we work at...back later.
Hope you & yours fare well.
Please give a blow by blow of the experience.
Good to have unfiltered by the media first hand accounts.

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Wow! Mandated testing is real and propagating through society!

BTW....
1594739498808.png

...and then there's this....
1594739560912.png

Last edited:

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Hope you & yours fare well.
Please give a blow by blow of the experience.
Good to have unfiltered by the media first hand accounts.
Back to the shop.
Gotta have an appointment or you will be turned around.
The State has a place akin to " TicketMaster " set up to give you a reservation.
I got a chuckle that the email confirmation looks like you are set up to go to a concert and not
to have some young person shove a pool cue swab up your nose.
( At least it ain't your keester ...no comments from the peanut gallery )
Cops at front directing traffic in and out.
Drive through testing station only.
Elementary School entrance area and check stations to get you to the tents at the drop off area.
1st guy walking car to car telling you to put you info on the dash, DL, appointment print out and
POI.
2nd guy, 1st station , roll window down an inch ( the sign says so ) and guy wants to just check your reservation against his master list.
2nd station, two or three folks who want your DL and POI and they take it over to a tent to record you.
Then they put a package on the windshield for the next station.
( NOTE: you do NOT have to have insurance the internet says but they sure do want it there ...there is a Haystack ? ...WTF ...
of course by now....looking at the people go from car to car to car with gloves and etc Haystack is already thinking WTF ? )
3rd stattion...2 lines and 4 sets of younger girls dressed in surgery type gear,
they come out, tell you to put the mask over your mouth only and lean your head back.
They stick the shish kabob stick, a long Q tip up your nostril farther than you can think they could
and Haystacks eyes watered pretty good....
She says..." OK , let me know when I can do the other side ? "
I answer .." It has been a long time since a girl made me cry ...and OK, OK, OK...just do it "
The second side is harder cuz I have a deviated septum over there and she says...while poking---rather gently shoving...
" do you have a blockage on this side ? "
Haystack says...through the mask..." yyyyyyesssss " in kind of a squeaky voice and she says,
" Ok, I will not try and go all the way in and you can go "
And she breaks that stick off and puts it in the can and says " 5 to 7 days and you will have a result..have a good day "
So,
We start up the car and drive away. Haystack cannot see because he really is crying.
It bothers some folks and some not.
I was ok last year when the ENT guy put a scope up my nose and down into my throat to look around, but they spray lube you first.

What a shit show....just saying...

And Shootist...yes....in addition to day to day service work...
Got a 1.5 M or so contract to replace some main switchgear and add a small, 350KW, new generator at a Life Care of America joint.
They have 300 to 400 facilities and since they are being sued off the planet in Seattle for that one up there,
they say that anyone
performing work inside their facilities must show , dated 2 weeks or less then before the day, proof of a negative test for Covid-19 ( Covid ninnnnnnnnneteeeeeeeen )
before entering the facility.
You can see what I am thinking there.
And where this could be going.
Just that email received means we gotta have 2 week rolling testing just to perform the work.

Farq....if we had clamped down the whole joint for 6 to 8 weeks
back when Trump was banning flights in Jan or Feb, we would not be doing any of this.

Back a little later.
All good

Last edited:

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
I don't think so stack,

this was a comin' no matter what,

we see it now as they continue to move the goal posts on the story,
they change the rules almost daily now

to me, there was no prior actions that could have been taken to prevent what is,
which of course lends credence to the argument of a big 'set up'.

they are just moving at the pace of the complacency of the slaves, push a little, see what happens, push some more, let them digest, then push again................

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I don't think so stack,

this was a comin' no matter what,

we see it now as they continue to move the goal posts on the story,
they change the rules almost daily now

to me, there was no prior actions that could have been taken to prevent what is,
which of course lends credence to the argument of a big 'set up'.

they are just moving at the pace of the complacency of the slaves, push a little, see what happens, push some more, let them digest, then push again................
Yeah, 10-4, and it don't change where we are today at all either....just wishful thinking on my part....
and we woudn't have done any of it anyway ....even it would have worked.
So many crazies afoot these days...
To much , to big, to many....and so on and so forth..

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Back to the shop.
I answer .." It has been a long time since a girl made me cry ...and OK, OK, OK...just do it "
All good
Thanks for the info (& the chuckle)..:dduck:

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
back when Trump was banning flights in
Wouldn't have worked. Look at how much crap Trump got (at the time) for merely having stoped flights from China. Had he also tried locking down the whole nation at that point, most people wouldn't have done it anyways, as there was not yet a real visible threat in most peoples eyes.
....and the msm would've crucified him for even suggesting it.

I hope your test comes back negative.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Back to the shop.
Gotta have an appointment or you will be turned around.
The State has a place akin to " TicketMaster " set up to give you a reservation.
I got a chuckle that the email confirmation looks like you are set up to go to a concert and not
to have some young person shove a pool cue swab up your nose.
( At least it ain't your keester ...no comments from the peanut gallery )
Cops at front directing traffic in and out.
Drive through testing station only.
Elementary School entrance area and check stations to get you to the tents at the drop off area.
1st guy walking car to car telling you to put you info on the dash, DL, appointment print out and
POI.
2nd guy, 1st station , roll window down an inch ( the sign says so ) and guy wants to just check your reservation against his master list.
2nd station, two or three folks who want your DL and POI and they take it over to a tent to record you.
Then they put a package on the windshield for the next station.
( NOTE: you do NOT have to have insurance the internet says but they sure do want it there ...there is a Haystack ? ...WTF ...
of course by now....looking at the people go from car to car to car with gloves and etc Haystack is already thinking WTF ? )
3rd stattion...2 lines and 4 sets of younger girls dressed in surgery type gear,
they come out, tell you to put the mask over your mouth only and lean your head back.
They stick the shish kabob stick, a long Q tip up your nostril farther than you can think they could
and Haystacks eyes watered pretty good....
The second side is harder cuz I have a deviated septum over there and she says...while poking---rather gently shoving...
" do you have a blockage on this side ? "
Haystack says...through the mask..." yyyyyyesssss " in kind of a squeaky voice and she says,
" Ok, I will not try and go all the way in and you can go "
And she breaks that stick off and puts it in the can and says " 5 to 7 days and you will have a result..have a good day "
So,
We start up the car and drive away. Haystack cannot see because he really is crying.
It bothers some folks and some not.
I was ok last year when the ENT guy put a scope up my nose and down into my throat to look around, but they spray lube you first.

And Shootist...yes....in addition to day to day service work...
Got a 1.5 M or so contract to replace some main switchgear and add a small, 350KW, new generator at a Life Care of America joint.
They have 300 to 400 facilities and since they are being sued off the planet in Seattle for that one up there,
they say that anyone
performing work inside their facilities must show , dated 2 weeks or less then before the day, proof of a negative test for Covid-19 ( Covid ninnnnnnnnneteeeeeeeen )
before entering the facility.
You can see what I am thinking there.
And where this could be going.
Just that email received means we gotta have 2 week rolling testing just to perform the work.

back when Trump was banning flights in Jan or Feb, we would not be doing any of this.

Back a little later.
All good
^^^What he said. Except they only did one side & I still cried like a baby an had a hard time driving. It was for a medical procedure and I had to ask for the results after I was on the table!

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Ohio 7/14/20

Data from; https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/wps/portal/gov/covid-19/home

Confirmed cases 67995 up from 66853 up from 65592 up from 64214 up from 62856 up from 61331 up from 60181 up from 58904 up from 57956
Hospitalized 9049 up from 8915 up from 8842 up from 8770 up from 8701 up from 8570 up from 8489 up from 8383 up from 8249 up from 8172
Median age 80+ 53%, 70 + @25%, 60+ 14%
Deaths 6069 up from 3064 up from 3058 up from 3036 up from 3032 up from 3006 up from 2991 up from 2970 up from 2927 up from 2911
* Deaths age 60 & over 2798 up from 2793 up from 2787 up from *2768 DOWN FROM? 2866 up from 2744 up from 2732 up from 2714
Deaths age 50 and over 2987 up from 2981 up from 2975 up from 2954 up from 2951 up from 2926 up from 2912 up from 2892 up from 2851

* NOTE; either I made a mistake or they changed numbers on me.

21 DAY MOVING AVERAGE
Cases; 1142 new / 1041 average; 1261 new / 1015 average; 1378 new / 990 average; 358 new / 950 average; 1525 new / 911 average
Deaths; 5 new / 16 average; 6 new / 17 average; 22 new / 17 average; 4 new / 16 average; 26 new / 17 average; 15 new / 18 average
Hospitalizations; 134 new / 80 average; 73 new / 77 average; 72 new / 76 average; 69 new / 75 average; 131 new / 73 average
ICU; 22 new / 17 average; 16 new , 17 average; 16 new / 16 average; 8 new / 16 average; 15 new / 16 average; 19 new / 16 average

DISCLAIMER
I DON'T BELIEVE A SINGLE DAM NUMBER I POST & THINK I WILL LOOSE INTEREST BEFORE THEY STOP LYING.
I WILL CONTINUE FOR A WHILE BECAUSE IT DOCUMENTS THE SHIT THEY ARE PULLING OVER THE SHEEPLE !

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Wouldn't have worked. Look at how much crap Trump got (at the time) for merely having stoped flights from China. Had he also tried locking down the whole nation at that point, most people wouldn't have done it anyways, as there was not yet a real visible threat in most peoples eyes.
....and the msm would've crucified him for even suggesting it.
I hope your test comes back negative.
10-4, Same page. To many whack a moles.
Said about what you said responding to Scorp a few posts up. Or at least I was trying to.
Not totally buying it was a " plan " as he is saying. He is working on me he is. But it don't matter if I do or not.
I mean really..." what difference does it make " on how the cat ( in the freezer ) got out of the cooler ?
A bug was a gonna come one day or another from these places. Here or abroad. All good.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Last edited:

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
stats for 7.14.20 to 7.15.20

world cases up 210k and deaths up 5340
US cases up 67K and deaths up 851

WORLD
13113181 to 13323536
Gain 210349
2% increase (yesterday 1%)

Deaths
573288 to 578628
Gain 5340

US
3364547 to 3431574
Gain 67027

DEATHS
135615 to 136466
Gain 851
1% increase (yesterday 0%)

world.jpg

us.jpg

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Thanks for the post.

They have been doing that for awhile now it seems like.
The stuff -numbers all over the place--( JMHO ) ramped up big after Memorial Day, the increase in testing sites AND
the decision to move the RNC to Jacksonville for August.
They are doing +- 150,000 tests a day statewide now.
They ( all media ) are really squealing about that now.
And the RNC deal.
The rise in cases ( rise in testing no, cases yes )
And how the governor needs to " apologize " for opening up the state etc etc etc etc.

Thanks to Fox35 up the street ( changed their entire facility main switchgear line up out over a weekend about a year ago )
for at least reporting this story.
The article hits the VA ( giant new 1 B plus VA here just opened )
and then the smaller sites like Centra Care ,...that whole chain is owned by Advent.
Advent rolled up as many of the Doc inna Box places as they could.
The Centra Cares have a wait in line, no drive through, at many for Covid testing.
Honestly...if you look at some of the lines...I would think about a higher positivity rate.
Maybe not 88% or 90% or something but you hear what I am saying.
Did NOT go there on purpose.

The Advent Health ( recently name changed from Fl Hospital System ) System operates as a non profit
I.E.
snip...." Nearly two-thirds of our nation's 5,000 hospitals, or around 3,900, call themselves nonprofit, a designation that allows them to avoid paying taxes. Unlike for-profit companies, including for-profit hospitals, nonprofit hospitals pay no taxes. They pay no property tax, no state or federal income tax, and no sales tax.Jan 17, 2020 ...snip "

and they put a lot of heat on the so called "politics " of the area ( state )
and constantly run advertisements about coming in and letting us " farm " you.
( my word " farm " )...
ALL about the $$$$ and they roll over / lobby anyone in their way...
including budget changes etc etc
by any elected peeps. ( duh )

On the news conferences, I listen just about every day after locking the gate here,
they ONLY report positives and the " positivity " rate.
Same as on the news where they could easily show a slide of a graph but they don't
Hovering at 10%.
15,000 positives...easy one , then 150,000 cases.
But they ALWAYS make you do the math.
They could just as easily say, totals, positives, negatives.
But they don't
Smoke and mirrors. Every day.

And they barely mention the death rate which is lower and lower and lower and lower.

Annnndddd this morning....on the so called (now not so) conservative anymore station I have been listening to for 40 years
they ran this piece....

..." The RNC is in Jacksonville, how can they do this when the DNC is all ( cutting edge ) and is going to be " virtual ".....??? "
and then...
" How is it the RNC can schedule the convention on what is know as " Axe Handle Saturday !!!???? , which occurred SIXTY years ago "
" The RNC has picked ANOTHER date ( like the last rally ) that coincides with a race riot. "

Sigh...what !!??
I hadda look it up.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ax_Handle_Saturday

Never heard of it until this morning, lived here since 1976,
and they are spraying it, along with the word " Trump " etc etc etc all over the airwaves.
Sigh again...

Yeah,
another day with #s that are gonna be all over the place.

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1594817300395.png
1594817311505.png
1594817321794.png

COVID-19: Polis Defends Calling Non-Mask Wearers "Selfish Bastards"

During a July 14 press conference to update Coloradans about the ongoing fight against COVID-19, Governor Jared Polis defended his characterization of people who don't wear masks in public as "selfish bastards" in a recent Facebook post.

......"It's a tough one to wrestle with," he acknowledged. "Like most Coloradans, I believe in bodily autonomy. I believe people should make their own choices" —which is why he recently decried reports that China is forcing some members of minority populations to have abortions against their will. But, he said, "the reason this issue is more complex is not so much about just your rights.It's also about protecting the right to live of those impacted by your decisions," meaning people who might catch the virus and die because someone chose to leave his or her nose and mouth uncovered.

As a result, Polis displayed no remorse regarding that "selfish bastards" post. After all, he suggested, some people respond best to "blunt statements."

https://www.westword.com/news/covid-19-colorado-polis-defends-calling-people-who-wont-wear-masks-selfish-bastards-11747009

https://covid19.colorado.gov/data/case-data

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
don't tell anyone on this forum but haystack had to bend over and give a rectal swab. nurse said his nose was too small for the cotton ball

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
If you have also noticed, now they are claiming there is no hiding from the boo hoo flu, it is constantly morphing, so now even if you have had it, you can have it again and again, ramping up the fear that there is no way to get out from under the spell of this magic bug
Also they are now claiming that "if you have antibodies, they don't last". So as noted about, "you can get it again". Based on this, one would think "why are they even bothering to make a vaccine"? It is to give the sheep some hope, while they're walking down the gauntlet on the way to the shearing.

I figure the virus is going to have free reign of the planet until it lops off 5-10% of the population. The survivors will be just that, survivors. Darwin at work.

Sorry for the highjack.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Also they are now claiming that "if you have antibodies, they don't last". So as noted about, "you can get it again". Based on this, one would think "why are they even bothering to make a vaccine"? It is to give the sheep some hope, while they're walking down the gauntlet on the way to the shearing.

I figure the virus is going to have free reign of the planet until it lops off 5-10% of the population. The survivors will be just that, survivors. Darwin at work.

Sorry for the highjack.
This thing isn't nearly dangerous enough to take down that many people. Perhaps if you purposely kept infection the old folks you could lose 10-20% of them. But that's still no where close to 5% of the population. And that would be without much treatment.

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
This thing isn't nearly dangerous enough to take down that many people. Perhaps if you purposely kept infection the old folks you could lose 10-20% of them. But that's still no where close to 5% of the population. And that would be without much treatment.
How many 'testing kits' are actually means of actually passing along the infection? I wouldn't be at all surprised

Last edited:

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Governor Jared Polis defended his characterization of people who don't wear masks in public as "selfish bastards" in a recent Facebook post.
So we can now refer to those women getting abortions as Selfish Bitches?

Just wonderin,
BF

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Trump Administration Strips C.D.C. of Control of Coronavirus Data
Hospitals have been ordered to bypass the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and send all patient information to a central database in Washington, raising questions about transparency.

A scientist at Houston Methodist Hospital last month preparing patient samples to be tested for the coronavirus.Credit...Erin Schaff/The New York Times

By Sheryl Gay Stolberg
July 14, 2020

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration has ordered hospitals to bypass the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and send all Covid-19 patient information to a central database in Washington beginning on Wednesday. The move has alarmed health experts who fear the data will be politicized or withheld from the public.

The new instructions were posted recently in a little-noticed document on the Department of Health and Human Services website. From now on, the department — not the C.D.C. — will collect daily reports about the patients that each hospital is treating, the number of available beds and ventilators, and other information vital to tracking the pandemic.

Officials say the change will streamline data gathering and assist the White House coronavirus task force in allocating scarce supplies like personal protective gear and remdesivir, the first drug shown to be effective against the virus. But the Health and Human Services database that will receive new information is not open to the public, which could affect the work of scores of researchers, modelers and health officials who rely on C.D.C. data to make projections and crucial decisions.

“Historically, C.D.C. has been the place where public health data has been sent, and this raises questions about not just access for researchers but access for reporters, access for the public to try to better understand what is happening with the outbreak," said Jen Kates, the director of global health and H.I.V. policy with the nonpartisan Kaiser Family Foundation.

“How will the data be protected?” she asked. “Will there be transparency, will there be access, and what is the role of the C.D.C. in understanding the data?”

News of the change came as a shock at the C.D.C., according to two officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the matter. Michael R. Caputo, a Health and Human Services spokesman, called the C.D.C.’s system inadequate and said the two systems would be linked. The C.D.C. would continue to make data public, he said.

“Today, the C.D.C. still has at least a week lag in reporting hospital data,” Mr. Caputo said. “America requires it in real time. The new, faster and complete data system is what our nation needs to defeat the coronavirus, and the C.D.C., an operating division of H.H.S., will certainly participate in this streamlined all-of-government response. They will simply no longer control it.”

But the instructions to hospitals in the department guidance are explicit and underscored: “As of July 15, 2020, hospitals should no longer report the Covid-19 information in this document to the National Healthcare Safety Network site,” the C.D.C.’s system for gathering data from more than 25,000 medical centers around the country.

Public health experts have long expressed concerns that the Trump administration is politicizing science and undermining its health experts, in particular the C.D.C.; four of the agency’s former directors, spanning both Republican and Democratic administrations, said as much in an opinion piece published Tuesday in The Washington Post. The data collection shift reinforced those fears.

more at link

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Ohio 7/15/20

Confirmed cases 69311 up from 67995 up from 66853 up from 65592 up from 64214 up from 62856 up from 61331 up from 60181 up from 58904
Hospitalized 9209 up from 9049 up from 8915 up from 8842 up from 8770 up from 8701 up from 8570 up from 8489 up from 8383 up from 8249
Deaths 6069 up from 3075 up from 3064 up from 3058 up from 3036 up from 3032 up from 3006 up from 2991 up from 2970 up from 2927
* Deaths age 60 & over 2802 up from 2798 up from 2793 up from 2787 up from *2768 DOWN FROM? 2866 up from 2744 up from 2732
Deaths age 50 and over 2992 up from 2987 up from 2981 up from 2975 up from 2954 up from 2951 up from 2926 up from 2912 up from 2892

21 DAY MOVING AVERAGE
Cases; 1316 new / 1074 average; 1142 new / 1041 average; 1261 new / 1015 average; 1378 new / 990 average; 358 new / 950 average
Deaths; 6 new / 15 average; 5 new / 16 average; 6 new / 17 average; 22 new / 17 average; 4 new / 16 average; 26 new / 17 average
Hospitalizations; 160 new / 84 average; 134 new / 80 average; 73 new / 77 average; 72 new / 76 average; 69 new / 75 average
ICU; 36 new / 18 average; 22 new / 17 average; 16 new , 17 average; 16 new / 16 average; 8 new / 16 average; 15 new / 16 average

DISCLAIMER
I DON'T BELIEVE A SINGLE DAM NUMBER I POST & THINK I WILL LOOSE INTEREST BEFORE THEY STOP LYING.
I WILL CONTINUE FOR A WHILE BECAUSE IT DOCUMENTS THE SHIT THEY ARE PULLING OVER THE SHEEPLE !

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
stats for 7.15.20 to 7.16.20

world cases up 242k and deaths up 5797
US cases up 67K and deaths up 953

WORLD
13323536 to 13565868
Gain 242338

Deaths
578628 to 584385
Gain 5757

US
3431574 to 3499398
Gain 67824

DEATHS
136466 to 137419
Gain 953

world.jpg

us.jpg

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Some Florida stats below:

Listened to the Gov press conference last night.
+- 90 to 100 K tested every day now.
Interesting....he said it is " law " to report positives, must be some state statute,
but the negatives in the news is because some of the labs just don't do it....
And that the negative reporting was an EO he had put out and they were trying to weed out those labs.
Dunno how many labs are involved but there are tentacles everywhere.

The other part that got me was the question session...the 3rd person or so says
" The State Democrat Senators had a session this afternoon and the question is HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE TO DIE before xyz policy changes or abc changes ? "
I laid out a heavy sigh at the stop light...it seems that there are always a few that just HAVE to use language and sentence structure like that to try and get a rise going. The dude did good though and it just rolled off him and he blew over the question.
Back a little later.

1594899269299.png

1594899288914.png

1594899326846.png

1594899361376.png

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Ohio 7/16/20

Confirmed cases 706010 up from 69311 up from 67995 up from 66853 up from 65592 up from 64214 up from 62856 up from 61331 up from 60181
Hospitalized 9324 up from 9209 up from 9049 up from 8915 up from 8842 up from 8770 up from 8701 up from 8570 up from 8489 up from 8383
Deaths 3103 up from 3069 up from 3075 up from 3064 up from 3058 up from 3036 up from 3032 up from 3006 up from 2991 up from 2970
* Deaths age 60 & over 2824 up from 2802 up from 2798 up from 2793 up from 2787 up from *2768 DOWN FROM? 2866 up from 2744
Deaths age 50 and over 3019 up from 2992 up from 2987 up from 2981 up from 2975 up from 2954 up from 2951 up from 2926 up from 2912

21 DAY MOVING AVERAGE
Cases; 1290 new / 1093 average; 1316 new / 1074 average; 1142 new / 1041 average; 1261 new / 1015 average; 1378 new / 990 average
Deaths; 28 new / 16 average; 6 new / 15 average; 5 new / 16 average; 6 new / 17 average; 22 new / 17 average; 4 new / 16 average
Hospitalizations; 115 new / 87 average; 160 new / 84 average; 134 new / 80 average; 73 new / 77 average; 72 new / 76 average
ICU; 21 new / 18 average; 36 new / 18 average; 22 new / 17 average; 16 new , 17 average; 16 new / 16 average; 8 new / 16 average

DISCLAIMER

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
stats for 7.16.20 to 7.17.20

world cases up 253k and deaths up 5846
US cases up 77K and deaths up 941

WORLD
13565868 to 13818963
Gain 253095

Deaths
584385 to 590231
Gain 5846

US
3499398 to 3576430
Gain 77032

DEATHS
137419 to 138360
Gain 941

world.jpg

us.jpg

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
" The State Democrat Senators had a session this afternoon and the question is HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE TO DIE before xyz policy changes or abc changes ? "
I laid out a heavy sigh at the stop light...it seems that there are always a few that just HAVE to use language and sentence structure like that to try and get a rise going.
exactly,

they are doing a masterful job of pushing the narrative,
and no one is fighting back,

slaves around here are buying into it big time,
seeing more and more masks, etc.

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
exactly,

they are doing a masterful job of pushing the narrative,
and no one is fighting back,
slaves around here are buying into it big time,
seeing more and more masks
, etc.
Next up :
( nice short vid on how to use it at the link...I will send you a gift card for a coffee if you can attest to making through it without a good belly laugh...the little engineering drawings are a nice touch also ...Scorp...I dunno if I am fit for this world anymore...really .... gotta be an island somewhere I can go )

https://www.zerohedge.com/technology/paranoid-travelers-are-buying-these-hazmat-suits-planes

Last edited:

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Is it me or did we totally miss the cold and flu season this year? Not a single case as far as I can tell