• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

tracking penetration of c-19

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
That makes sense because they were the most pro-active and aggressive response. In order to find and isolate the carriers you must test a wide range of people. That's how they were able to slow the spread.
They also implemented mass surveilance methods. The population is a little over 50,000,000.

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
(Natural News) We are now seeing nearly everyone across independent media declaring the coronavirus pandemic in the United States won’t exceed 20,000 deaths. They are all parroting straight up communist China propaganda that’s been spoon fed to communist-infiltrated universities which are faking the numbers to try to keep America unprepared as the full force of the epidemic explodes across the country.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-03...are-tied-to-communist-chinese-propaganda.html

I would suggest folks pray Psalm 91 over their families if you happen to believe in prayer.

SC

AguA

Silver Miner
Seeker
https://www.technologyreview.com/f/...rs-in-china-must-now-have-their-face-scanned/

The news: Customers in China who buy SIM cards or register new mobile-phone services must have their faces scanned under a new law that came into effect yesterday. China’s government says the new rule, which was passed into law back in September, will “protect the legitimate rights and interest of citizens in cyberspace.”
I had another article from February specifically talking about their use of the green-yellow-red cellphone app ID system for controlling population movements but think I lost the link.

ETA: NYT article requires subscription but this is the same article.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...-code-with-red-flags/articleshow/74433482.cms

As China encourages people to return to work despite the coronavirus outbreak, it has begun a bold mass experiment in using data to regulate citizens’ lives — by requiring them to use software on their smartphones that dictates whether they should be quarantined or allowed into subways, malls and other public spaces.

But a New York Times analysis of the software’s code found that the system does more than...

Last edited:

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
it is already being proven realtime that their original models were complete crap, and we will have no where near the impact they claimed we would have
Now, the point of origin, is saying "It is over" !! The Chinks are calling, "Olly, Olly, Oxen Free !!!"
AND, JUST LIKE THAT, IT'S OVER !!!

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
3.29.30 to 3.30.20

both world and US cases are increasing slower

Us higher than world values

WORLD

669312 TO 724201
gain 54889
8% increase

Deaths
30982 to 34026
gain 3044
10% increase

US

124686 TO 143055
GAIN 18369
15% increase

Deaths

2191 to 2513
Gain 322
15% Increase

world 3.30.20.jpg

us 3.30.20.jpg

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
for the record, you haven't seen me posting death % numbers because they are all wrong,
including my own calcs of trying to use existing cases vs deaths. It is all bullshit.

all we can do at this point is track what they say cases are, rate of increase decrease, and total deaths.

especially with the very limited info we have.

the numbers Unca was using is really no different than I was using on deads. We both are using moving targets to try to quantify a number that cannot be calculated as of yet.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Will we ever know the truth ?:don't    know2::don't    know2::don't    know2::gracious:

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
hell to the no,

especially when the base argument is fabricated and a complete falsity

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
yep jiikoo, saw that one when I was looking stuff up to start this thread,
decided to go with the one persons were familiar with seeing,
less pastel look also

regardless, from your link, they have quantified a minor vs serious level of those still under the influence

webiste cases.jpg

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
We both are using moving targets to try to quantify a number that cannot be calculated as of yet
It can't be exactly calculated, but by calculating them on the fly it allows us to see what the trend is.
It's like the deaths to recovered ratio. It's been improving quite a lot.

I look at that number, as there are only two possible outcomes. Either it kills ya or ya survive. What happens inside the meat grinder between contracting it and coming out the other side is just the process of finding out the results.

As long as outcomes continue to improve, I'd say that things are at least heading in the right direction.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Edit = returning Scorpio's precious bandwidth he says I've been wasting - should make it easier to delete all my posts & attachments in bulk...

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
How many more are there........

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...pundit&utm_campaign=dailypm&utm_content=daily

Suspected SARS Virus And Flu Samples Found In Chinese Scientists’ Luggage Arriving In The U.S.: REPORT
by Eric A. Blair March 30, 2020 299 CommentsTweet
  • Email

Samples of the suspected SARS virus and influenza were found in Chinese scientists’ luggage arriving in the U.S., according to an unclassified FBI tactical intelligence report obtained by Yahoo News.

In November 2018, U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents at Detroit Metro Airport stopped a Chinese biologist who was carrying three vials labeled “Antibodies” in his luggage. The biologist said a colleague in China “had asked him to deliver the vials to a researcher at a U.S. institute. After examining the vials, however, customs agents came to an alarming conclusion,” Yahoo reported.
“Inspection of the writing on the vials and the stated recipient led inspection personnel to believe the materials contained within the vials may be viable Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) materials,” the report said.
The report, written by the Chemical and Biological Intelligence Unit of the FBI’s Weapons of Mass Destruction Directorate (WMDD), does not give the name of the Chinese scientist carrying the suspected SARS and MERS samples, or the intended recipient in the U.S. But the FBI concluded that the incident, and two other cases cited in the report, were part of an alarming pattern.
“The Weapons of Mass Destruction Directorate assesses foreign scientific researchers who transport undeclared and undocumented biological materials into the United States in their personal carry-on and/or checked luggage almost certainly present a US biosecurity risk,” reads the report. “The WMDD makes this assessment with high confidence based on liaison reporting with direct access.”
The report, which came out more than two months before the World Health Organization learned of a cluster of pneumonia cases in Wuhan that turned out to be COVID-19, appears to be part of a larger FBI concern about China’s involvement with scientific research in the U.S. While the report refers broadly to foreign researchers, all three cases cited involve Chinese nationals.

There have been numerous reports that the coronavirus may have emerged from a lab in Wuhan, China. In February, the Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology put out a directive titled: “Instructions on strengthening biosecurity management in microbiology labs that handle advanced viruses like the novel coronavirus.”
It turns out that in all of China there is only one such lab, the New York Post wrote. “And this one is located in the Chinese city of Wuhan that just happens to be . . . the epicenter of the epidemic.”

That’s right. China’s only Level 4 microbiology lab that is equipped to handle deadly coronaviruses, called the National Biosafety Laboratory, is part of the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
What’s more, the People’s Liberation Army’s top expert in biological warfare, a Maj. Gen. Chen Wei, was dispatched to Wuhan at the end of January to help with the effort to contain the outbreak.
According to the PLA Daily, Gen. Chen has been researching coronaviruses since the SARS outbreak of 2003, as well as Ebola and anthrax. This would not be her first trip to the Wuhan Institute of Virology either, since it is one of only two bioweapons research labs in all of China.

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
Yeah, been hearing that type of stuff lately and have been wondering if it is true or if it is memorex,

as in is this the propaganda machine, including tramp, playing their cards?

are they going to go full out on this narrative, the evil chin li did it?

as they are also speaking to 'reparations'

too funny, like chin li is going to pay a plug nickel

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Just curious if the log scale evens out the drama... as opposed to the parabolic viewpoint?

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
like chin li is going to pay a plug nickel
Was thinking the very same....... but who holds US debt? Simply charge them more than the debt they hold. No one gets paid & a giant FU to them. Where else they going to sell their cheap crap? Or start WWIII?

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/080615/china-owns-us-debt-how-much.asp
It seems as if every American politician and talking head is expressing concern about the huge amount of debt that the U.S. government owes Chinese lenders. The Chinese do own a lot of U.S. debt -- about $1.1 trillion as of early 2020.1

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Is this not already WW3?

Where else they going to sell their cheap crap? Or start WWIII?
Remember Trump's warning about sinking ships in 1917, and equating it to sinking the economy today?

War.

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
getting back on track here,

todays stats 3.30.20 to 3.31.20

WORLD

724201 to 787631
gain 63430
increase of 9%

Deaths
34026 to 47840
gain 3814
increase of 11%

US

143055 TO 164610
gain 21555
increase of 15%

Deaths
2513 to 3170
gain 657
increase of 26%

world 3.31.jpg

US 3.31.jpg

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
big increase in deaths in the US the past 24 hrs or so

rate of increase in cases is steady in US

world cases actually ticked up a touch, as well as world deaths

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
A little perspective:

number of abortions US 2019

In America, just under 1 million babies are aborted every year. Though abortion rates have been dropping in the past decade, abortion remains the leading cause of death in the United States as well.
https://www.lifenews.com/2019/12/31...-worldwide-in-2019-killing-42-million-people/

vehicles:

In 2019, an estimated 38,800 people lost their lives to car crashes

https://www.nsc.org/road-safety/safety-topics/fatality-estimates

cancer:

Estimated numbers of new cancer cases and deaths in 2019 (In 2019, there will be an estimated 1,762,450 new cancer cases diagnosed and 606,880 cancer deaths in the United States.)

https://www.cancer.org/research/can...-facts-figures/cancer-facts-figures-2019.html

flu:

The CDC said the flu typically kills 12,000 to 56,000 people in the U.S. in a year.

https://weather.com/health/cold-flu/news/2019-02-15-flu-season-vaccine-illnesses-deaths

Number of deaths for leading causes of death
  • Heart disease: 647,457
  • Cancer: 599,108
  • Accidents (unintentional injuries): 169,936
  • Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 160,201
  • Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 146,383
  • Alzheimer’s disease: 121,404
  • Diabetes: 83,564
  • Influenza and pneumonia: 55,672
  • Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 50,633
  • Intentional self-harm (suicide): 47,173
Source: Deaths: Leading Causes for 2017, table 1 pdf icon[PDF- 2 MB]
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/leading-causes-of-death.htm

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
A little perspective:
Abortions aside, the only difference between all those things and wuflu is that none of those things are growing exponentially.

If the number of yearly deaths due to regflu was 55k and then next year 110k and then 220k and then 440k etc etc, it'd be considered to be a health emergency too.

Or deaths due to traffic accidents. If those were going exponential year after year, what do you think the govs response would be? Big crackdown on drivers perhaps?

Also, someone dying in an accident doesn't cause a percentage of the people they knew to also be killed in an accident.

If this wuflu only killed 3100 people per year, nobody would give two shits about it.
The problem is its current rate of growth with no apparent signs of stopping or even just slowing down.

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
that is just sensationalism,

reason they are not growing exponetially is they have a long history of killing people,

quit spreading fear and war mongering

as with any other new bug, the initial surge is common, bird flu, wu hu flu, aids, etc etc

all the same, as in no big deal

to me, it is still bs and has been for a couple of months now

worldwide there isn't that many deaths big picture, it just isn't true, even using their cook the books numbers

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
more people were killed in Vietnam than this whole wu hu flu worldwide so far

and if some are going around with their hair on fire that this is so damn important, then why the hell are the Vietnam guys treated like shit?

if some want to hang their argument on deads, well that is a whole mess of deads that aren't getting attention,

cue up the current shiny object, boo hoo flu

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
that is just sensationalism,
Whether it is or not, we will all find out soon enough. It's not as though this thing is going to take years to play out. Either its exponential growth will peter out soon, or it won't.

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
even at its peak, it is nothing in the big picture,

especially considering the cost they are expecting us to absorb,

the cost far outweighs the benefit by a large margin

again, IMO for sure

Bigfoot

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
the cost far outweighs the benefit by a large margin
I absolutely think that's the case. We know that stress hurts the immune system, not to mention that is motivates people to do rash things. Millions of people now don't have jobs, and the ones that still do are getting a pay cut courtesy of inflation at the very least, not to mention the business downturn.

What is that going to do to their stress levels? What is that going to do their desires to escape through alcoholism, or other harmful habits? How many will feel they have no hope and go nuts?

And then there is purely the mathematical side of it. Inflation chasing fewer needed products in an environment where production was cut back or halted.

What a nightmare. We'd be in much better shape if nothing had been closed down at all.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
for the record, you haven't seen me posting death % numbers because they are all wrong,
including my own calcs of trying to use existing cases vs deaths. It is all bullshit.

all we can do at this point is track what they say cases are, rate of increase decrease, and total deaths.

especially with the very limited info we have.

the numbers Unca was using is really no different than I was using on deads. We both are using moving targets to try to quantify a number that cannot be calculated as of yet.
True dat.

I can do the arithmetic, but then, I can also add one fake number, two real numbers, divide by yet another fake number...

...and my MATH is spot on. It just has no fucking bearing on reality.

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
little of dis, little of dat

and Viola'

instant freak out

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
https://www.worldometers.info/world-population/

Just for some perspective ..I had this linky saved.
Next to the debt clock and other world stats one that moves at light speed.
More people, more " stuff " to deal with.
"What a nightmare" is correct.
Sigh...now they are closing boat ramps...'cuz it doesn't " look " right to still have them open.
And the beach access. Closed. Even the park and walk over ones.
Scotty, beam me up.

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Every Chinese citizen has to own a cellphone, is registered with Face Recognition upon receiving it, has an app running 24/7 that tells the Politburo Green, Yellow, or Red health status, Geo located at all times, all banking and their version of SS all required and sent electronically to be checked via their cellphone (via face recognition). Tell me again, how many died. That's just in the past three months.

SC
I had a friend who lives in China and I was pretty shocked when he told me how technology is used to track their citizens every move. Big brother is in China, right now. Before that I though they must be pretty backwards, apparently not.

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
the current admin is still fear mongering big time,
no let up in sight

just stated 1.5-2.0M dead with no intervention

and with intervention 150-200,000 deads

absolutely bogus numbers considering it has been a month and 1/2, and we are at 3000 deaths.

that is a long long ways from 150,000 on the low side best case

Last edited:

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
you can bet though, it will be the GREATEST PANDEMIC EVER!

that the numbers will be met, no matter what,
that they will start labeling all deaths as from chin li's boo hoo flu until they arrive at their numbers

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
the current admin is still fear mongering big time,
no let up in sight

just stated 1.5-2.0M dead with no intervention

and with intervention 150-200,000 deads

absolutely bogus numbers considering it has been a month and 1/2, and we are at 3000 deaths.

that is a long long ways from 150,000 on the low side best case

what a load of crap by your liar in chief and his klan
But they had lots of fancy charts and graphs and experts and all kinds of legit looking people telling us how bad everything is.. When it's done they will claim to have saved millions and Big Gov will be heroes.