• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

tracking penetration of c-19

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
new stats for 4.21.20 to 4.22.20

World steady increases, US ticks up in cases and deaths

world cases up 80k and deaths up 6450
US cases up 37K and deaths up 2711

Note the us cases continue to rise,

WORLD
2492963 to 2573143
Gain 80180
3% increase (yesterday 3%)

Deaths
171152 to 177602
Gain 6450
4% increase (yesterday 4%)

US
787960 to 825306
Gain 37346
5% increase (yesterday 3%)

DEATHS
42364 to 45075
Gain 2711
6% increase (yesterday 4%)

View attachment 162583

View attachment 162584
Scorp, I wouldn't put any stock in any mainstream sources. In the case of the Johns Hopkins study you are looking at, the number of reported deaths is grossly exaggerated perhaps by as much as 200% and the number of recoveries is under-reported (and sometimes, not reported at all in some areas), either intentionally or due to incomplete follow-up protocols. You really have to look at all deaths and health-related deaths. If you do this, I'm betting you will see no spike in overall deaths and, perhaps, a barely perceptible spike in health-related deaths. Put another way, if no one had ever discovered COVID-19 in the population, this would just be another year, with a side-note that a particularly nasty strain appeared that caused hypoxia and death in a small number of people.

As an aside, I wouldn't rule out Keef's theory. There's no question in my mind this is a man-made virus. The question is, was it released intentionally and, if so, for what end? I'm not sold on the depopulation theory, as this bug just doesn't cut the mustard in terms of mortality rate. At this point, the best evidence suggests a 0.1 to 0.2% mortality rate (per recent studies coming out of LA), there's no way you could wipe out large swathes of people with this. I'm more convinced this was the "live exercise" that Pompeo referred to a few weeks ago. This looks like a test run - to see how many dupes will go along with a kinder, gentler martial law and where the most vocal areas of dissent are. By murdering the economy, they can spread large-scale unrest and unseat Trump in the election. When they get their own shill in the WH, they can roll out forced vaccines, health cards , UBI (along with a national-level VAT to pay for it), socialized medicine, the Green New Deal, carbon taxes, and every other sick goal of the left. With complete control of the country, they can pursue the longer-term plan of establishing a de facto OWG, while maintaining the facade of national sovereignty.

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
chris,

as told to shootist, it doesn't matter what we think,

these are the stats the ptb is going by, and using to keep the hammer down on people,
with the power of mass media behind them

yes, we have all heard and spoken of the false stats, the pumping of stats, etc.
you and I and Ugly and Shoot and others contributing on this thread all know this,

we can argue all we want, as I do, but the reality is, this is the hammer and we are the nail

as a aside, way way back in my posts re this subject, you will find that I had stated it wasn't a beer flu at all, and was in speculation a man made bug. Nothing has changed my view of that.

but lets also be clear, this supposed malady, even at its worst as portrayed above, is still a huge non-event, and as of yet still providing cover for the real intention, whatever that may be.

after 6 mos, on a planet of billions, only going to surpass 200k deads, even with phony ass reporting.

it is massively oversold and is nothing even approaching a reasonable epidemic, it is but a penny where they are declaring it a dollar.

Last edited:

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
Doesn't matter if it is man made or came from martians at this point, its here and it will be here until it has served its purpose, to usher in 'a new normal'. (Or the next step toward a NN, total economic collapse/martial law)

Group speak for: NWO

People will soon be begging for 'the new normal'.

Just watch the memes they generate to know what this is about. Its that simple.

#Alone together, #We can do this, bla bla bla

Its not rocket science. The average american has been dumbed down to what a 12 year old used to be. Our 'immigrants' have ave IQ of 80.

That said, I am really enjoying this lockdown. Hate to prepare for something for 20+ years and not have it appear before I croack of natural causes.

It would be like missing the Superbowl of Superbowls.

#MoronsAloneTogether. Ok, stole that one from HT.

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
Our 'immigrants' have ave IQ of 80.
Yep the world is puking up a hairball and sending them all here,

becoming the modern day Australia from what they attempted to do to them so many years ago
the castaways coming soon to a town near you

just talk to some of the people who have had these mutts dropped in their communities, the stories they tell are quite illustrative

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
Hey, you don't have anything to bitch about big bear. Try riding a city bus driven by a somali. They handle passengers like a load of rotted cabbage in Mogidishu. They hit every pot hole at full throttle and they are the only people who know how to flip a small sedan on Lake Street. Their response to any accident is to run and then later beat their wife like it was her fault.

White guys out of work and fucking porch monkeys engineering the Blue Line trains? You can bitch about it or accept it like a man and decide what you are going to do about it.

Really, the crying time is over. Granted, if I were younger I would be pissed and I would want to kill everyone over the age of 30 for doing this to me.

You are feeding right into the angry white man trap. Thats gonna be a deep hole with only one way out.

Bright side, buddy of mine recently saw a young white dude we both know beat the shit out of bigger black dude that stole his cell phone. (you start out by splitting their FAT LIPS)

Always knew the kid had it in him from the first day I met him. Theres hope, but not for this weak ass generation.

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
too late keefer,

I am beyond salvage
been at mig for far too many years

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Ohio 4/25/20 All four, five day averages are down.

Confirmed cases 15587 up from 15169 up from 14694 up from 14117 up from 13725 up from 12919 up from 11602 up from 9939 up from 9107
Hospitalized 3115 up from 3053 up from 2960 up from 2882 up from 2779 up from 2653 up from 2565 up from 2519 up from 2424 up from 2331
Median age 78
Deaths 711 up from 690 up from 656 up from 610 up from 557 up from 509 up from 471 up from 451 up from 418 up from 389 up from 361
Deaths age 60 & over 649 up from 629 up from 599 up from 560 up from 511 up from 466 up from 432 up from 414 up from 383 up over 354
Deaths age 50 and over 695 up from 675 up from 642 up from 597 up from 544 up from 495 up from 458 up from 439 up from 406 up from 377

Below is the 5 day moving average.
Cases; 806 down to 418 / 534 average down from day before 1317 down to 475 / 713 average
Deaths; 48 down to 21 / 40 average down from day before 38 up to 34 / 44 average
Hospitalizations; 126 down to 62 / 92 average down from day before 88 up to 93 / 98 average
ICU; 40 down to 18 / 28 average down from day before 33 up to 20 / 31 average

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
new stats for 4.25.20 to 4.26.20

world cases up 87k and deaths up 5838
US cases up 34K and deaths up 1985

WORLD
2812557 to 2900422
Gain 87865
3% increase (yesterday 4%)

Deaths
197217 to 203055
Gain 5838

US
905333 to 939249
Gain 33916

DEATHS
51949 to 53934
Gain 1985

world.jpg

us.jpg

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
fwiw, I plan on trying to keep this going until the levee breaks, and the states get back open again

not that it matters for any reason, but it does doc their activity

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
https://uncoverdc.com/2020/04/07/was-the-covid-19-test-meant-to-detect-a-virus/

Posted the long form in another thread. Excellent piece. Everyone should understand how this test works and how its used to commit fraud.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Posted the long form in another thread. Excellent piece. Everyone should understand how this test works and how its used to commit fraud.
What thread, A1? If the above was a link, I can't open it.

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
a cut from that article,
you should actually have a thread on that one ABC,
lot of info in that article
I don't care for the authors fascination with gates, but he is what he is

--------
In the US, we have all but abandoned classical diagnostic medicine in favor of biotech, or lab result medicine. This has been going on for a long time and is a dangerous turning. The “Corona test” is named with characteristic tech-tedium: “CDC 2019-nCoV Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel.” That means it is a needle in a DNA haystack test. A PCR test.

It finds fragments, nucleic acids. From an email from Kary Mullis, to the widow of boxer Tommy Morrison, whose career and life were destroyed by an “HIV test,” and who litigated ferociously for years, against test manufacturers, Dr. Mullis wrote, on May 7, 2013:

“PCR detects a very small segment of the nucleic acid which is part of a virus itself. The specific fragment detected is determined by the somewhat arbitrary choice of DNA primers used which become the ends of the amplified fragment. “

If things were done right, “infection” would be a far cry from a positive PCR test.

“You have to have a whopping amount of any organism to cause symptoms. Huge amounts of it,” Dr. David Rasnick, bio-chemist, protease developer, and former founder of an EM lab called Viral Forensics told me. “You don’t start with testing; you start with listening to the lungs. I’m skeptical that a PRC test is ever true. It’s a great scientific research tool. It’s a horrible tool for clinical medicine. 30% of your infected cells have been killed before you show symptoms. By the time you show symptoms…the dead cells are generating the symptoms.”

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
hammer, just copy paste the url into your browser address line

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Doesn't matter if it is man made or came from martians at this point, its here and it will be here until it has served its purpose, to usher in 'a new normal'. (Or the next step toward a NN, total economic collapse/martial law)

Group speak for: NWO

People will soon be begging for 'the new normal'.

Just watch the memes they generate to know what this is about. Its that simple.

#Alone together, #We can do this, bla bla bla

Its not rocket science. The average american has been dumbed down to what a 12 year old used to be. Our 'immigrants' have ave IQ of 80.

That said, I am really enjoying this lockdown. Hate to prepare for something for 20+ years and not have it appear before I croack of natural causes.

It would be like missing the Superbowl of Superbowls.

#MoronsAloneTogether. Ok, stole that one from HT.
Sadly, I agree, although the loudest bleatings are actually coming from the 100-median IQ (white) race, not the gibsmuhdats or other lesser races. I'm disgusted with my own race, we are supposed to be the shining light of this world, not a bunch of unthinking cowardly sheep. Maybe it's time we exit stage left, we don't deserve the mantle of leadership.

t's pitiful to watch the masked-up citizen-slaves scurrying home from buying TP so they can plug into CNN and MSNBC. If they knew what $6.5 trillion of created money was going to do to the USD, they'd just go to the bank and get packs of $1 bills and wipe their respective arshules with those. Our currency is now shit money.

This is the definition of mass suicide, a new mutation of white guilt raised to the nth power. It wasn't enough to feel guilty about white privilege, now you should feel guilty for getting sunshine and wanting to walk about freely in public.

Full on stupid: the "new normal" way of celebrating your kid's birthday is to plant a sign and balloons on a parked car and have friends and family drive past and honk their horns loudly, disturbing the entire neighborhood. Because this is now
more acceptable than having people in your home like normal human beings.

I don't really want to be around for this. But, I'm not giving into "new normal" without a fight. If these leftist, globalist fucks get in my face, they're in for a blast of not-so-friendly fire. I won't light the kindling, but if they do, I'll give them a weeny roast they'll remember. Everyone should commit to some form of action. If you're too old for active resistance, think about the many other ways you can resist.

If this seems extreme, just consider this: all these lockdown Blue States will begin to see food shortages and mass unrest in a few months time if nothing changes. Even sooner if the "other shoe" falls - which I believe is in the cards. The globalist cabal is not going to let go of this one without a fight to the death.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I don't disagree

I'm disgusted with my own race, we are supposed to be the shining light of this world, not a bunch of unthinking cowardly sheep. Maybe it's time we exit stage left, we don't deserve the mantle of leadership.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

If you didn't read it. GO BACK & READ IT NOW! It's great info.

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Watched all 7 rounds of the NFL draft and they were pumping Covid-19 more than football. I was hoping for an escape from the Psyop for a few hours but I shoulda remembered they love using the NFL to push the narrative.

I think I heard “We’re all in this together” a thousand times. By the end of the 5th round i was drinking vodka and humming the Soviet anthem.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Ohio 4/26/20 All four, five day averages are down day 2

Confirmed cases 15963 up from 15587 up from 15169 up from 14694 up from 14117 up from 13725 up from 12919 up from 11602
Hospitalized 3178 up from 3115 up from 3053 up from 2960 up from 2882 up from 2779 up from 2653 up from 2565 up from 2519
Median age 79 back up from 78 for a few days
Deaths 728 up from 711 up from 690 up from 656 up from 610 up from 557 up from 509 up from 471 up from 451 up from 418
Deaths age 60 & over 666 up from 649 up from 629 up from 599 up from 560 up from 511 up from 466 up from 432 up from 414
Deaths age 50 and over 712 up from 695 up from 675 up from 642 up from 597 up from 544 up from 495 up from 458 up from 439

Cases; 392 down to 376 / 448 average day before 806 down to 418 / 534 average down from day before 1317 down to 475 / 713 average
Deaths; 53 down to 17 / 34 average day before 48 down to 21 / 40 average down from day before 38 up to 34 / 44 average
Hospitalizations; 103 down to 63 / 80 average down from day before 126 down to 62 / 92 average down from day before 88 up to 93 / 98 average
ICU; 42 down to 14 / 23 average day before 40 down to 18 / 28 average down from day before 33 up to 20 / 31 average

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
new stats for 4.26.20 to 4.27.20

world cases up 79k and deaths up 3585
US cases up 26K and deaths up 943

WORLD
2900422 to 2980053
Gain 79631

Deaths
203055 to 206640
Gain 3585
2% increase (yesterday 3%)

US
939249 to 965933
Gain 26684
3% increase (yesterday 4%)

DEATHS
53934 to 54877
Gain 943
2% increase (yesterday 4%)

world.jpg

Attachments

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Sadly, I agree, although the loudest bleatings are actually coming from the 100-median IQ (white) race, not the gibsmuhdats or other lesser races. I'm disgusted with my own race, we are supposed to be the shining light of this world, not a bunch of unthinking cowardly sheep. Maybe it's time we exit stage left, we don't deserve the mantle of leadership.

t's pitiful to watch the masked-up citizen-slaves scurrying home from buying TP so they can plug into CNN and MSNBC. If they knew what $6.5 trillion of created money was going to do to the USD, they'd just go to the bank and get packs of $1 bills and wipe their respective arshules with those. Our currency is now shit money.

This is the definition of mass suicide, a new mutation of white guilt raised to the nth power. It wasn't enough to feel guilty about white privilege, now you should feel guilty for getting sunshine and wanting to walk about freely in public.

Full on stupid: the "new normal" way of celebrating your kid's birthday is to plant a sign and balloons on a parked car and have friends and family drive past and honk their horns loudly, disturbing the entire neighborhood. Because this is now
more acceptable than having people in your home like normal human beings.

I don't really want to be around for this. But, I'm not giving into "new normal" without a fight. If these leftist, globalist fucks get in my face, they're in for a blast of not-so-friendly fire. I won't light the kindling, but if they do, I'll give them a weeny roast they'll remember. Everyone should commit to some form of action. If you're too old for active resistance, think about the many other ways you can resist.

If this seems extreme, just consider this: all these lockdown Blue States will begin to see food shortages and mass unrest in a few months time if nothing changes. Even sooner if the "other shoe" falls - which I believe is in the cards. The globalist cabal is not going to let go of this one without a fight to the death.
Ditto,
And no...that is not " extreme " IMHO.

Thanks to Scorp and ABC and other for keeping this thread, just some math, going.
It is my first stop every morning.

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
The 'time of the gentiles' is over/done/stick a fork in it. sorry fellow goyim.

and this cheap china flu hasn't even touched our mining section yet?

Mr Gates needs to prefect his formula

1587989229561.png

Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation for POPULATION CONTROL

We did have a nice run though, nothing to be ashamed of.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
The 'time of the gentiles' is over/done/stick a fork in it. sorry fellow goyim.

and this cheap china flu hasn't even touched our mining section yet?

Mr Gates needs to prefect his formula

View attachment 163136
Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation for POPULATION CONTROL

We did have a nice run though, nothing to be ashamed of.
We'll see just how far down the rabbit hole goes

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I stumbled onto this article purely by chance, but it is a very interesting read.....it includes a letter to Pence's COVID task force by a number of leftist rats that are trying to exploit the scary 0.1% fatal flu. The article starts out saying..."No one involved with the group stands to gain financially." As you read further down, you'll see a veritable rogue's gallery of globalist outfits, like Bain Capital, Willard Romney's former vulture capital firm.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-se..._testId=3&cx_testVariant=cx_2&cx_artPos=0#cxr

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Ohio 4/27/20

Confirmed cases 163254 up from 15963 up from 15587 up from 15169 up from 14694 up from 14117 up from 13725 up from 12919 up from 11602
Hospitalized 3232 up from 3178 up from 3115 up from 3053 up from 2960 up from 2882 up from 2779 up from 2653 up from 2565 up from 2519
Deaths 753 up from 728 up from 711 up from 690 up from 656 up from 610 up from 557 up from 509 up from 471 up from 451 up from 418
Deaths age 60 & over 690 up from 666 up from 649 up from 629 up from 599 up from 560 up from 511 up from 466 up from 432 up from 414
Deaths age 50 and over 737 up from 712 up from 695 up from 675 up from 642 up from 597 up from 544 up from 495 up from 458 up from 439

Cases; 577 down to 362 / 442 average day before 392 down to 376 / 448 average day before 806 down to 418 / 534
Deaths; 46 down to 25 / 29 average day before 53 down to 17 / 34 average day before 48 down to 21 / 40
Hospitalizations; 78 down to 54 / 70 average day before 103 down to 63 / 80 average down from day before 126 down to 62 / 92
ICU; 20 up to 26 / 20 average day before 42 down to 14 / 23 average day before 40 down to 18 / 28

74% white, 16% black, 57% male, 43% female STRANGE! They don't list the other 126 genders......

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Would really like this data in the same format from the last 10 years flu season.

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
new stats for 4.27.20 to 4.28.20

world cases up 70k and deaths up 4686
US cases up 22K and deaths up 1376

fyi, us deaths dipped below 1000 yesterday, and back over today

WORLD
2980053 to 3050308
Gain 70255

Deaths
203055 to 206640
Gain 4686
2% increase (yesterday 2%)

US
965933 to 988469
Gain 22536

DEATHS
54877 to 56253
Gain 1376
4% increase (yesterday 2%)

world.jpg

us.jpg

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
cool,

now the evil chin li boo hoo flu hangs out in mid air until it finds a subject,

'studies' have proven that the 'airborne particles' can just hang out in mid air for extended periods,
and even in hospitals where persons are removing their PPP

these morons just don't stop with the grandiose prognostications and the propaganda transmission

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
cool,

now the evil chin li boo hoo flu hangs out in mid air until it finds a subject,

'studies' have proven that the 'airborne particles' can just hang out in mid air for extended periods,
and even in hospitals where persons are removing their PPP

these morons just don't stop with the grandiose prognostications and the propaganda transmission
I think I see one sitting on a fence post.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Ohio 4/28/20

Confirmed cases 16769 up from 163254 up from 15963 up from 15587 up from 15169 up from 14694 up from 14117 up from 13725
Hospitalized 3340 up from 3232 up from 3178 up from 3115 up from 3053 up from 2960 up from 2882 up from 2779 up from 2653
Deaths 799 up from 753 up from 728 up from 711 up from 690 up from 656 up from 610 up from 557 up from 509 up from 471 up from 451
Deaths age 60 & over 734 up from 690 up from 666 up from 649 up from 629 up from 599 up from 560 up from 511 up from 466 up from 432
Deaths age 50 and over 781 up from 737 up from 712 up from 695 up from 675 up from 642 up from 597 up from 544 up from 495 up from 458

Cases; 475 down to 444 / 415 average 577 down to 362 / 442 average day before 392 down to 376 / 448 average day before 806 down to 418 / 534
Deaths; 34 up to 46 / 29 average, 46 down to 25 / 29 average day before 53 down to 17 / 34 average day before 48 down to 21 / 40
Hospitalizations; 93 up to 108 / 76 average, 78 down to 54 / 70 average day before 103 down to 63 / 80 average down from day before 126
ICU; 20 up to 26 / 21 average; 20 up to 26 / 20 average day before 42 down to 14 / 23 average day before 40 down to 18 / 28

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
new stats for 4.28.20 to 4.29.20

world cases up 74k and deaths up 5886
US cases up 24K and deaths up 2102

WORLD
3050308 to 3125267
Gain 74959

Deaths
206640 to 217212
Gain 5886
3% increase (yesterday 2%)

US
988469 to 1012583
Gain 24114

DEATHS
56253 to 58355
Gain 2102

world.jpg

us.jpg

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Ohio 4/29/20 Average went up. ICU went down. Deaths went way up.

Confirmed cases 17303 up from16769 up from 163254 up from 15963 up from 15587 up from 15169 up from 14694 up from 14117 up from 13725
Hospitalized 3421 up from 3340 up from 3232 up from 3178 up from 3115 up from 3053 up from 2960 up from 2882 up from 2779 up from 2653
Median age 80 up from 79 back up from 78 for a few days
Deaths 937 up from 799 up from 753 up from 728 up from 711 up from 690 up from 656 up from 610 up from 557 up from 509 up from 471 up from 451
Deaths age 60 & over 860 up from 734 up from 690 up from 666 up from 649 up from 629 up from 599 up from 560 up from 511 up from 466 up from 432
Deaths age 50 and over 915 up from 781 up from 737 up from 712 up from 695 up from 675 up from 642 up from 597 up from 544 up from 495

Cases; 418 up to 534 / 427 average, 475 down to 444 / 415 average, 577 down to 362 / 442 average, day before 392 down to 376 / 448 average
Deaths; 21 up to 138 / 49 average, 34 up to 46 / 29 average, 46 down to 25 / 29 average day before 53 down to 17 / 34 average
Hospitalizations; 62 uo to 81 / 74 average, 93 up to 108 / 76 average, 78 down to 54 / 70 average day before 103 down to 63 / 80 average
ICU; 18 down to 10 / 19 average, 20 up to 26 / 21 average; 20 up to 26 / 20 average day before 42 down to 14 / 23 average

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Radio today said states are LOWERING death totals.

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
new stats for 4.29.20 to 4.30.20

world cases up 79k and deaths up 10635
US cases up 28K and deaths up 2644

for the last day of April, world shows a big jump in deaths
the us continues on the same trend with no breaks,

currently it shows no flattening overall, with no peak,
the increases are low percentages, but there nonetheless

WORLD
3125267 to 3204705
Gain 79438

Deaths
217212 to 227847
Gain 10635
5% increase (yesterday 3%)

US
1012583 to 1040488
Gain 27905

DEATHS
58355 to 60999
Gain 2644
5% increase (yesterday 4%)

world.jpg

us.jpg

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Just keep away from new yark and you'll prolly be ok.
Stats from that site this am

total deaths= 61,005

NYC = 18,076
Nassau. NY = 1,678
Suffolk, NY = 1,155
Westchester, NY = 1,006

Essex, NJ = 1,139
Bergen, NJ = 1,057
Hudson, NJ = 758
Union, NJ = 653
Morris, NJ = 387

Total for those cities in these two states = 25,909

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Ohio 4/30/20

Confirmed cases 18027 up from 17303 up from16769 up from 163254 up from 15963 up from 15587 up from 15169 up from 14694
Hospitalized 3533 up from 3421 up from 3340 up from 3232 up from 3178 up from 3115 up from 3053 up from 2960 up from 2882
Median age 80 50% of deaths
Deaths 975 up from 937 up from 799 up from 753 up from 728 up from 711 up from 690 up from 656 up from 610 up from 557
Deaths age 60 & over 897 up from 860 up from 734 up from 690 up from 666 up from 649 up from 629 up from 599 up from 560
Deaths age 50 and over 953 up from 915 up from 781 up from 737 up from 712 up from 695 up from 675 up from 642 up from 597

Changing the data to new cases and the 5 day average as the 5 day moving seems strange.
Cases; 724 new / 488 average
Deaths; 38 new / 53 average
Hospitalizations; 112 new / 84 average
ICU; 21 new / 19 average

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
new stats for 4.30.20 to 5.1.20

world cases up 79k and deaths up 10635