• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

tramp gets back at romney

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
part of the diverted funds to the wall were from romneys state,
they were to build a couple of buildings to nowhere with millions,
now millions go buh bye

Utah Senators Upset Funds for Air Force Base Will Instead Be Spent on Southern Border Wall

KSTU - Salt Lake City 20 hours ago

Utah's two Republican Senators, Mitt Romney and Mike Lee, responded strongly Wednesday after learning funding appropriated by Congress for military construction projects at Hill Air Force Base would instead be spent to construct a wall on the southern border.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/utah-senators-upset-funds-air-231511728.html

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Just WHY would crocodile tears from Mittens make the news? Convenience? Another opportunity to bleat against Trump? Trump revenge? Hell, military base improvements or lack thereof DO NOTHING for state politicians or fed congresscritters from said state. It's ALL FAKE NEWS. Mittens really couldn't give a damn either way! Did Mittens suggest a LARGER military budget? Farkin' decepticon!

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Mittens can pay for it out of petty cash...he won't though.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
it just boggles my mind

WTF Utah? why ya gotta be so selfish???

seriously, vote these pigs out of office, come on Utahan's, get with the program, Fake Communists are NOT what this country needs

Ask the Progressives, they'll tell you, they aren't interested in these pigs either...
Fire Them!

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Pork projects create jobs within said state. Jobs = votes.

Just WHY would crocodile tears from Mittens make the news? Convenience? Another opportunity to bleat against Trump? Trump revenge? Hell, military base improvements or lack thereof DO NOTHING for state politicians or fed congresscritters from said state. It's ALL FAKE NEWS. Mittens really couldn't give a damn either way! Did Mittens suggest a LARGER military budget? Farkin' decepticon!

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
it just boggles my mind

WTF Utah? why ya gotta be so selfish???

seriously, vote these pigs out of office, come on Utahan's, get with the program, Fake Communists are NOT what this country needs

Ask the Progressives, they'll tell you, they aren't interested in these pigs either...
Fire Them!

They're no different than any other state, D or R.
I'm in SC. Been voting against incumbents for 20+ years. Lindsey Graham is still here. He and Joe Wilson don't even get out of bed to shake hands with the minions anymore . And they commonly run unopposed .

As the saying goes, "You can get roadkill elected in SC as long as it has an 'R' in front of its name

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
One fat pig pork project to another...$$$poof...political idiocy never ending!!

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
The sleeze of Romney is utterly amazing. Had I not voted Libertarian during that election and, there was no third party, I think I would have had to opt for the Kenyan.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
As the saying goes, "You can get roadkill elected in SC as long as it has an 'R' in front of its name
In Cal you can get a foreign criminal elected as long as they have a D in front of their name...well trade you some or our D's for some of your R's and i'll bet a beer, there won't be much of a difference

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Pork projects create jobs within said state. Jobs = votes.
Yes, as a part of America's history. Feel free to call me a fool because I am looking forward to some SERIOUS changes. Mittens, being long used will end up on the trash heap of history along with lots of other corrupt solutions that have polluted American history.

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
The sleeze of Romney is utterly amazing. Had I not voted Libertarian during that election and, there was no third party, I think I would have had to opt for the Kenyan.
He's unparalleled as one of the smarmiest blood suckers in business and politics. He kissed Trumps ass from top to bottom when he needed his endorsement.

Donald Trump Endorses Mitt Romney for 2012 GOP Presidential Candidate

Then the scummy f*ck stabbed Trump in the back when he ran against Hillary

Mitt Romney to call Donald Trump "a phony, a fraud"

They are collectively the most disgusting, vile, and nauseating people I've ever had the misfortune to see. Without exception, they all make my skin crawl

Last edited: