• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Treaty of 1213 - The Beginning of the Lie

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
i heard a smart historian say that the king, after defeat, ceded sovereignty to the american people, not any government entity in america

it's always troubled me that george washington and friends went into business with the enemy foreign banking vipers to create the first central bank in america

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
it's always troubled me that george washington and friends went into business with the enemy foreign banking vipers to create the first central bank in america
Do you have links to that subject?

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Interesting article. How much longer can they keep the charade up.

It's hard going through life being the one that says the emperor has no clothes on...... believe me I have done it my whole life.
Never thought anyone deserved any more respect as a human than I deserved. I respect hard work, talent, knowledge, winners etc..... but tried to never be lead blindly by a title or anything.

Had a friend come back from Italy where they saw the pope a while ago....... he said he was able to touch his cloak. I did not call him on it but I just thought WTF? I respected them being there, his religion, etc....... but touching a guy like he was something special I never understood. It still strikes me as odd.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
started watching this vid - so far it's excellent. covers similar subject matter as the op

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Do you have links to that subject?
https://www.federalreservehistory.org/essays/first_bank_of_the_us

The Bank of the United States started with capitalization of $10 million, $2 million of which was owned by the government and the remaining $8 million by private investors. The size of its capitalization made the Bank not only the largest financial institution, but the largest corporation of any type in the new nation. The bank’s sale of shares was the largest initial public offering (IPO) in the country to date. Many of the initial investors were foreign, a fact that did not sit well with many Americans

=======================================================================

https://www.jstor.org/stable/2112937?seq=1

President George Washington became a stockholder in this bank......