• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Trucker problem coming -- FAIR WARNING

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
There are supply chain problems, there’s a self-induced energy crisis, we have soaring inflation, rising crime, anonymous millions pouring across our borders, but then there is the imminent and very dangerous vaccine mandate coming our way.

Tens of thousands of truckers plan to quit rather than get vaccinated.

Additionally, a commercial vaccine passport will soon be required between Canada and the US and that means 30,000 cross-border truckers will not operate between the United States and Canada.

Mike Milliam — President of the Private Motor Truck Council of Canada wrote in a letter to Secretary Mayorkas and Canadian officials: “70% of the 700 billion in trade between Canada and the US is moved by truck. This will have a dramatic effect on supplies and services reaching their destination and getting in the hands of those who need them."

"One needs to look no further than the recent UK fuel shortage, where the military had to be brought in to deliver fuel as a result of a lack of truck drivers. We are already seeing shortages, if these shortages reach critical levels on items such as fuel, food, blood, medicine, or medical supplies, we will see real long-lasting damage.”

brosil

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
My cousin, the trucker, refuses to go into Canada anyway.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
And now a ship backup in NY

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
My cousin, the trucker, refuses to go into Canada anyway.

from what I’ve heard from multiple drivers that I know personally, of color, is that customs treats them like shit. Idk if this applies to white people also, I haven’t asked them.

based off of what I been told, I would never go into Canada.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I've never had a problem going INTO Canada...though I've not attempted to do so since the plandemic. It was always coming back into the "land of the free" that was a PITA. US customs "officers" were nearly always assholes insisting on inspecting every silly car part I'd lug back like I'd stuffed a nuclear weapon in a cylinder.

Contrast that to the Southern border where they actually encourage illegal immigration. The US federal regime is stuffed full of inconsistencies and contradictions.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
They should burn their tractors.

Get out from under their loan payments; CRUSH the lizard-men in Bankster Land. Destroy the tractors so the government cannot helpfully seize them and put illegals to work driving them.

The trucks cannot be replaced because new ones have to have computer controls, with chips that cannot be had, now.

The only thing that's gonna save us from these Jab Nazis, is a complete economic collapse, now.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
from what I’ve heard from multiple drivers that I know personally, of color, is that customs treats them like shit. Idk if this applies to white people also, I haven’t asked them.

based off of what I been told, I would never go into Canada.
It applies to white people, also.

From when Canada became a People's Republic. Gradually, from 2005-ish.

I'm BARRED from entry. Because I'm a "Felon."

My felony? In 1977, 19 years old in New York State...I had four beers after work and drove home. And got stopped with a bum headlight.

The drinking age in NY was 18 at the time; but they had a grey-area DWI statute that stipulated an offense with a BAC of .05 to .10. Legal in 49 states AND CANADA at the time.

It was called "Driving With Ability Impaired." The penalties were not heavy. I paid a $100 fine and lost my license for three months. Worst part was the insurance surcharge, later.

BUT. In the early '00s, Gnu Yark went and put their whole criminal database online. Yeah, including traffic convictions from 35 years earlier. ANd Gnu Yark is THE...ONLY state to make that data available to Immigrations Canada.

Border passport card...bar code...run my numbers, in Sweet Grass, Montana...BING! BING! BING! Dangerous White-Supremicist Felon trying to SNEAK IN!

I got turned back, and not in a friendly way, either.

My answer to Canaduh now, is, PFUK THEM. And pfuk them. And, also, pfuk them.

Build a SECOND big, beautiful wall...and leave the Canuks to deal with the Islamic fanatics they went looking to import.

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I’ve driven to Montreal in my car from my house a few times in my life. No problems going into Canada.

However, on a New Year’s Day a long time ago someone in the larger group I was in kicked a bottle down the street and was immediately thrown into an unmarked van by what looked like SWAT who were yelling at him in French and took him to jail lol. It happened so fast lol. He was banned for a few years from Canada I think for that.

And coming back to the usa the border agents basically assume you’re a criminal.

But all my truck friends tell me not to go in a semi.

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I've never had a problem going INTO Canada...though I've not attempted to do so since the plandemic. It was always coming back into the "land of the free" that was a PITA. US customs "officers" were nearly always assholes insisting on inspecting every silly car part I'd lug back like I'd stuffed a nuclear weapon in a cylinder.
Though not a trucker story, I had the opposite experience. Canada=bad, US=good. I was driving an empty cargo van into Canada. Ended up in a garage waiting for clearance while the agents removed door panels & pulled up carpeting "just to make sure" I didn't have contraband. They found a fishing knife in the glovebox and asked me what it was for. I said "fishing". He looked at me and said "you can go". While waiting, I watched a fully loaded motorhome (stuff on roof) with boat in tow breeze through the gates. Coming back into US, had no problems.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
There are supply chain problems, there’s a self-induced energy crisis, we have soaring inflation, rising crime, anonymous millions pouring across our borders, but then there is the imminent and very dangerous vaccine mandate coming our way.

Tens of thousands of truckers plan to quit rather than get vaccinated.

Additionally, a commercial vaccine passport will soon be required between Canada and the US and that means 30,000 cross-border truckers will not operate between the United States and Canada.

Mike Milliam — President of the Private Motor Truck Council of Canada wrote in a letter to Secretary Mayorkas and Canadian officials: “70% of the 700 billion in trade between Canada and the US is moved by truck. This will have a dramatic effect on supplies and services reaching their destination and getting in the hands of those who need them."

"One needs to look no further than the recent UK fuel shortage, where the military had to be brought in to deliver fuel as a result of a lack of truck drivers. We are already seeing shortages, if these shortages reach critical levels on items such as fuel, food, blood, medicine, or medical supplies, we will see real long-lasting damage.”

This could easily be in the Takedown Of America thread.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Wow. Here is some fargin history for ya...

In 1952, the way we got into Canada was to pass by the sign saying "Entering Canada". Leaving to go back to the US was the same. Absolutely open, unguarded border back in the Olden Days.

My Daddy drove the '36 Buick up to St. Andrews By The Sea. <--The name of the town was bigger than the town. Useta have the world's largest lobster cannery there. They had a dock that trains went on. Bay of Fundy.

Treasure Searcher

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Wow. Here is some fargin history for ya...

In 1952, the way we got into Canada was to pass by the sign saying "Entering Canada". Leaving to go back to the US was the same. Absolutely open, unguarded border back in the Olden Days.

My Daddy drove the '36 Buick up to St. Andrews By The Sea. <--The name of the town was bigger than the town. Useta have the world's largest lobster cannery there. They had a dock that trains went on. Bay of Fundy.
Until September 11th, 2001, the US-Canadian border security was very relaxed. Since then, the border security is tight.

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Never mind, we were just joking! Don't be mad!

1642080206031.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I did that in '74 as well.

I listen to the Chris Plante show on the AM radio of the air and besides being funny as all get out (political commentary and not in a good way for the D's) yesterday he was talking about DC, because that's where he lives and does his show, anyway he was talking about the empty shelves in the stores around DC.

He calls it #EmptyShelvesBiden