• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Trump Administration to Preppers: "We’re going to come for you."

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
There you go with negative waves....always with the negative waves silver! Why can't you be happy and try to get along like bigfoot?
Hey Shooty,

Never-Trumpers gonna Never Trump...forever, apparently.

Maybe they are jealous that you have joined the growing Army of Digital Soldiers - The Awakened.

Truly, I want Muj, CL, Silver and BigJim to join us also, but obviously, the timing is not right for them.

What will it take to sway them? That is beyond our control.

But, we must continue to be patient with them, and guide them along as best we can.

Certainly, they are more enlightened than most, simply because they frequent GIM2.

Bigfoot

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Hey Bigfoot,

We disagree on a few fundamental issues, but I appreciate your staunch libertarian stance; reminds me of Ron Paul.

That said, I can see why the head-butting here with the pro POTUS DJT folks (myself included), can box you into a corner in terms of argumentation.

I just think that right now would be a great time for you and others to take a step back and look at the whole anti-government stance from a greater distance.

Please try to see the same, corrupt, inept, wasteful any.gov under the leadership of a highly adept businessman who has surrounded himself with the best and brightest; someone who passionately and fervently LOVES our nation and seeks to serve.

A POTUS and CINC who commands with authority and who has been secretly planning for MANY years in order to liberate both you and I.

Bottom line:

Hoarding and price gouging for financial gain is NOT prepping.
Very much appreciated, Aurumag. We agree on lots, I believe in your sincerity, and I think we want the same outcome. However, I disagree with you about the people surrounding Trump. Not all them, but people like Barr (see my post above) and Pompeo have demonstrated that they do not believe in constitutionally limited government.

I've tried to sift through the Q thread and find something that can convince me that Trump is secretly working with good members of the military and intelligence community in order to liberate us. I have not been able to identify anything which indicates this to be the case. When I have asked people to lay out the evidence, the response has been such as, "Trust the plan." "Wait and see." "The emblem on the podium is a secret signal to patriots."

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Hey Shooty,

Maybe they are jealous that you have joined the growing Army of Digital Soldiers - The Awakened.

Truly, I want Muj, CL, Silver and BigJim to join us also, but obviously, the timing is not right.

We must continue to be patient with them, and guide them along as best we can.

Certainly, they are more enlightened than most....
I voted for Trump, put big signs on my mainstreet property for him. He sounded like a revolutionary as a candidate. Then he surrounded himself with neo-cons and it became obvious that an American President is beholden to more powerful entities - and I came back to the reality of the situation.

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
There you go with more negative waves....always with the negative waves silver! Why can't you be happy and try to get along like bigfoot?
I am happy! You just run your mouth so much and say nothing! :)

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I voted for Trump, put big signs on my mainstreet property for him. He sounded like a revolutionary as a candidate. Then he surrounded himself with neo-cons and it became obvious that an American President is beholden to more powerful entities - and I came back to the reality of the situation.
So give him the entire 4 years to commence doing what you elected him too and stop whining! It's not like he's not been meeting any headwinds the last 3 years.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I am happy! You just run your mouth so much and say nothing! :)
Try to get used to it. I'm not going away any time soon! Well, at least you're smiling...that's a start anyway!

Last edited:

ABC123

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
When I have asked people to lay out the evidence, the response has been such as, "Trust the plan." "Wait and see." "The emblem on the podium is a secret signal to patriots."
Bullsquat. I pointed you in many directions in response to your questions months ago and you hightailed it out of there. Not even a response from you. Just like you'll probably ignore this post.

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
So give him the entire 4 years to commence doing what you elected him too and stop whining! It's not like he's not been meeting any headwinds the last 3 years.
Presidents don't matter, watch the real power unfolding right before your eyes, by people you have no idea who they are - invisible, like a virus. They're the real power, global, centuries of power, no government crosses them without being destroyed.

Bigfoot

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Bullsquat. I pointed you in many directions in response to your questions months ago and you hightailed it out of there. Not even a response from you. Just like you'll probably ignore this post.
ABC123, please give us your best evidence. I don't mind if the thread detours a bit. Let's hear it. What cha got?

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
ABC123, please give us your best evidence. I don't mind if the thread detours a bit. Let's hear it. What cha got?
He just told you he's posted all that. Do some searching and find it. I'm sure the man has better things to do that placate you

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Presidents don't matter, watch the real power unfolding right before your eyes, by people you have no idea who they are - invisible, like a virus. They're the real power, global, centuries of power, no government crosses them without being destroyed.
So deep!

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Hummmm...
So you postulate that a little puny assed guy like Tramp stood up to the world monsters, knowing full well, that they would not let him succeed, and took them on?

Do you imagine that he is that much of a megalomaniac?

Just curious.
I need the info for a comix I'm workin on.
<heh>
BF

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Hummmm...
So you postulate that a little puny assed guy like Tramp stood up to the world monsters, knowing full well, that they would not let him succeed, and took them on?

Do you imagine that he is that much of a megalomaniac?

Just curious.
I need the info for a comix I'm workin on.
<heh>
BF
He didn't take on anyone, it was all talk. He is an actor that took a job. It's a good show - a good show is when you can suspend your critical senses and immerse yourself in the show. He's doing a good job of playing a powerful person (good script writers).

Bigfoot

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
He didn't take on anyone, it was all talk. He is an actor that took a job. It's a good show
He truly is a phenomenal actor, and because he doesn't speak like a lawyer, people believe he's genuine. It's a psychological thing, that's hard for many to get beyond. But when you take a look at his history, and all his actions as president, it becomes obvious that he is indeed an actor.

Also, for those who disagree about him knowingly being an actor. It doesn't matter whether Trump does things wittingly or not, the results are the same.

He just told you he's posted all that. Do some searching and find it. I'm sure the man has better things to do that placate you
Where did he post it? This is what I'm talking about. I ask for the least bit of evidence and the response is, "Do some searching and find it."

Last edited:

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
See. There you go. I ask for the least bit of evidence and the response is, "Do some searching and find it."
Too much for you to handle dude? I'll tell you what...you provide a link where anyone from the Trump administration says this:

and maybe we can talk about posting something on the topic so simple you might even understand it! Not some leftist puke grade article either; an actual irrefutable video directed specifically at preppers! This is your bullshit thread after all so that should be easy for you!

Last edited:

Bigfoot

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Too much for you to handle dude? I'll tell you what...you provide a link where anyone from the Trump administration says this:

and maybe we can talk. Not some leftist article, an actual irrefutable video directed specifically at preppers! This is your bullshit thread after all so that should be easy for you!

So, what does hoard mean?

"hoard hôrd - A supply or store of something held or hidden for future use." -Duckduckgo

Hmm. Do you think anyone on this website hoards coins, bullets, medicine, firewood, masks, cash, metal bars, stock shares, real estate, knifes, books, diesel, gasoline, stones, jewels, rice, beans, whiskey, vegetable seeds, ect…?

Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
We have a faction here that believes "PRESIDENT" is defined as King or Dictator, but in a Representational Democracy it just is not so.
The President signs bills that won the majority of Congress and Senators. If he signs the bill it become law. If he lets the bill sit on his desk 5-7 business days ( I forget which) The Bill also become law. If he vetoes a bill the bill goes back to congress and with a two-thirds vote the bill STILL becomes Law (aka Veto Proof).
Only if the congress does not get a two-thirds vote the bill dies.
Politics in like making sausage. If you seen it made (working) you would not eat it.
But many time in politics you have to hold your nose and go against your better judgement. ( I have voted that way many times).
If the GOP regains control of the House and retains the Senate, along with a DJT win in November.
Changes will be possible in 2021.
IF NO CHANGES WITH a TOTAL GOP CONTROL THEN WE ALL HAVE SOMETHING TO BITCH ABOUT.
There will be trouble and problems as long as the LEFTISTS control one of the two houses.

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
This EO has not been repealed. Each administration adds to executive power.

Executive Order 13603’s “Emergency and Non-Emergency Powers”

One of the most frightening Obama edicts to come down the pike is Executive Order 13603 on “National Defense Resources Preparedness,” issued a little over a year ago, on March 16, 2012. This executive order is frightening because of its sweeping scope, explicitly declaring that the president and his designated Cabinet and agency heads have authority to commandeer and control:

all water,

all human and animal food,

all transportation,

all energy,

all construction materials,

all “health resources,”

all farm equipment,

all fertilizers,

all fuels,

… and much more.

President Obama declares in Executive Order 13603 his power to carry out these broad usurpations “By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the Defense Production Act of 1950 (this is the law Navaro quotes in the vid BIGfoot posted), as amended (50 U.S.C. App. 2061 et seq.), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code, and as Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the United States.”

What should be particularly alarming to Americans is that Executive Order 13603 does not merely claim these powers during war time or during a “national emergency,” but explicitly and repeatedly states that these apply “in peacetime and in times of national emergency.” It further states that this “authority shall be used to promote the national defense, under both emergency and non-emergency conditions.”

Fedgov: "Don’t worry; We’ve got everything covered"

The all-encompassing scope of this edict is evident throughout the document, but the general flavor is indicated in Section 201, which states:

The authority of the President … to allocate materials, services, and facilities as deemed necessary or appropriate to promote the national defense, is delegated to the following agency heads:

(1) the Secretary of Agriculture with respect to food resources, food resource facilities, livestock resources, veterinary resources, plant health resources, and the domestic distribution of farm equipment and commercial fertilizer;

(2) the Secretary of Energy with respect to all forms of energy;

(3) the Secretary of Health and Human Services with respect to health resources;

(4) the Secretary of Transportation with respect to all forms of civil transportation;

(5) the Secretary of Defense with respect to water resources; and

(6) the Secretary of Commerce with respect to all other materials, services, and facilities, including construction materials ...

To put a finer point on this executive power grab, Section 801 provides these definitions for the above-listed powers:

(a) ‘‘Civil transportation’’ includes movement of persons and property by all modes of transportation in interstate, intrastate, or foreign commerce … and related public storage and warehousing, ports, services, equipment and facilities, such as transportation carrier shop and repair facilities. ‘‘Civil transportation’’ also shall include direction, control, and coordination of civil transportation capacity regardless of ownership….

(b) ‘‘Energy’’ means all forms of energy including petroleum, gas (both natural and manufactured), electricity, solid fuels (including all forms of coal, coke, coal chemicals, coal liquification, and coal gasification), solar, wind, other types of renewable energy, atomic energy, and the production, conservation, use, control, and distribution (including pipelines) of all of these forms of energy.

(c) ‘‘Farm equipment’’ means equipment, machinery, and repair parts manufactured for use on farms in connection with the production or preparation for market use of food resources.

(d) ‘‘Fertilizer’’ means any product or combination of products that contain one or more of the elements nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium for use as a plant nutrient.

(e) ‘‘Food resources’’ means all commodities and products, (simple, mixed, or compound), or complements to such commodities or products, that are capable of being ingested by either human beings or animals, irrespective of other uses to which such commodities or products may be put, at all stages of processing from the raw commodity to the products thereof in vendible form for human or animal consumption. ‘‘Food resources’’ also means potable water packaged in commercially marketable containers, all starches, sugars, vegetable and animal or marine fats and oils, seed, cotton, hemp, and flax fiber ….

(f) ‘‘Food resource facilities’’ means plants, machinery, vehicles (including on farm), and other facilities required for the production, processing, distribution, and storage (including cold storage) of food resources, and for the domestic distribution of farm equipment and fertilizer (excluding transportation thereof).

Section 308 states: “The head of each agency engaged in procurement for the national defense is delegated the authority of the President … to”:

(a) procure and install additional equipment, facilities, processes, or improvements to plants, factories, and other industrial facilities owned by the Federal Government and to procure and install Government-owned equipment in plants, factories, or other industrial facilities owned by private persons.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

One of the most frightening Obama edicts to come down the pike is Executive Order 13603 on “National Defense Resources Preparedness,” issued a little over a year ago, on March 16, 2012. This executive order is frightening because of its sweeping scope, explicitly declaring that the president and his designated Cabinet and agency heads have authority to commandeer and control:

all water,

all transportation,

all energy,

all “health resources,”

all farm equipment,

all fertilizers,

all fuels,

… and much more.

President Obama declares in Executive Order 13603 his power to carry out these broad usurpations “By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the Defense Production Act of 1950 (this is the law Navaro quotes in the vid BIGfoot posted), as amended (50 U.S.C. App. 2061 et seq.), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code, and as Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the United States.”

What should be particularly alarming to Americans is that Executive Order 13603 does not merely claim these powers during war time or during a “national emergency,” but explicitly and repeatedly states that these apply “in peacetime and in times of national emergency.” It further states that this “authority shall be used to promote the national defense, under both emergency and non-emergency conditions.”

The all-encompassing scope of this edict is evident throughout the document, but the general flavor is indicated in Section 201, which states:

The authority of the President … to allocate materials, services, and facilities as deemed necessary or appropriate to promote the national defense, is delegated to the following agency heads:

(1) the Secretary of Agriculture with respect to food resources, food resource facilities, livestock resources, veterinary resources, plant health resources, and the domestic distribution of farm equipment and commercial fertilizer;

(3) the Secretary of Health and Human Services with respect to health resources;

(4) the Secretary of Transportation with respect to all forms of civil transportation;

(6) the Secretary of Commerce with respect to all other materials, services, and facilities, including construction materials ...

To put a finer point on this executive power grab, Section 801 provides these definitions for the above-listed powers:

(a) ‘‘Civil transportation’’ includes movement of persons and property by all modes of transportation in interstate, intrastate, or foreign commerce … and related public storage and warehousing, ports, services, equipment and facilities, such as transportation carrier shop and repair facilities. ‘‘Civil transportation’’ also shall include direction, control, and coordination of civil transportation capacity regardless of ownership….

(b) ‘‘Energy’’ means all forms of energy including petroleum, gas (both natural and manufactured), electricity, solid fuels (including all forms of coal, coke, coal chemicals, coal liquification, and coal gasification), solar, wind, other types of renewable energy, atomic energy, and the production, conservation, use, control, and distribution (including pipelines) of all of these forms of energy.

(c) ‘‘Farm equipment’’ means equipment, machinery, and repair parts manufactured for use on farms in connection with the production or preparation for market use of food resources.

(d) ‘‘Fertilizer’’ means any product or combination of products that contain one or more of the elements nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium for use as a plant nutrient.

(e) ‘‘Food resources’’ means all commodities and products, (simple, mixed, or compound), or complements to such commodities or products, that are capable of being ingested by either human beings or animals, irrespective of other uses to which such commodities or products may be put, at all stages of processing from the raw commodity to the products thereof in vendible form for human or animal consumption. ‘‘Food resources’’ also means potable water packaged in commercially marketable containers, all starches, sugars, vegetable and animal or marine fats and oils, seed, cotton, hemp, and flax fiber ….

(f) ‘‘Food resource facilities’’ means plants, machinery, vehicles (including on farm), and other facilities required for the production, processing, distribution, and storage (including cold storage) of food resources, and for the domestic distribution of farm equipment and fertilizer (excluding transportation thereof).

Section 308 states: “The head of each agency engaged in procurement for the national defense is delegated the authority of the President … to”:

(a) procure and install additional equipment, facilities, processes, or improvements to plants, factories, and other industrial facilities owned by the Federal Government and to procure and install Government-owned equipment in plants, factories, or other industrial facilities owned by private persons.
AND that is why good Americans keep and maintain arms

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

all water,

all transportation,

all energy,

all “health resources,”

all farm equipment,

all fertilizers,

all fuels,

… and much more.

Obama! Nuff said!

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
I knew you were going to post exactly this because you have nothing else.

Anyone who took the time to view this video knows he was talking about suppliers/ vendors who we're stock piling large quantities of masks and related items for resale. You should actually watch it!! Preppers stockpile shit to prep, not for profit. Hoarder and preppers are not the same thing.

Hey, it looks like you also write for the NYT, apparently under the pen name Jennifer Senior. This is definitely your work...no doubt about it! Choosing a female pen names seems kind of faggy to me but to each his own.

View attachment 158862
Nope, Navarro (Secretary of Commerce) specifically mentions the Defense Production Act (of 1950) as the law to go after hoarders. Obama's EO expands the DPA and designates the Secretaries as the enforcers.

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
We, unh, tried that once.
The war of northern aggression

BF
Yep, my people fought in that one, and the generation before that fought in the Texas Revolution. My point wasn't to suggest using firearms, my point is that good Americans possessing firearms is not a deterrent to power grabs. Media is much more powerful than firearms.

Bigfoot

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I understand that, but good Americans with arms have not protected the country from enemies from within.
Well, there were the guys who went to help out the Bundy's in Nevada and then in Oregon. But, as David Knight recently said, "Barr’s DOJ is STILL coming after the Bundys in spite evidence of govt corruption & lies that forced the judge to 'dismiss with prejudice'”.

https://banned.video/watch?id=5e6939ffad9f2e0078a2e0a3

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Trump didn't even build the damn wall when republicans controlled both the senate and house. He is a complete nothingburger, another of the elite's stooges, who also made many trips to Epsteins pedophile island. (I'm sure he was just doing research on who to take down after he became president, right)

The only time things are gonna change is when the U.S. govt collapses upon itself due to its own weight (like the USSR). I had held out some hope Trump would drain the swamp but clearly that ain't happening.
That is fake news.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Man you guys are rabid tonight!!!:laughing:

I don't have any masks but I have a box of rubber gloves. Who do I contact to donate them?

I really hate seeing things break down like this. Its pretty easy to get heated and say things that we normally wouldn't say to each others face. I am fairly certain we would all get along quite well in person. Myself and the other libertarians on here are not the enemy. The Q people are also not the enemy. The country is divided enough without further dividing what I would refer to as our team.
Our team is basically everyone that voted for Trump.
The libertarian side of that team does not have TDS as the Q side of the team likes to call it. The libertarian side of the team wants as little gov as possible. We also feel like we have part our team to a phenomenon known as Q. If we criticize Q we get attacked just like democrats attack republicans and Trump. The name calling is endless. When we point out facts the name calling begins. When the name calling begins the argument breaks down quickly into who can throw the biggest stones. It's a great strategy used to divide. Thats why the dems use it so much and so well. I would urge the Q team not to be like the dems.
As I have said repeatedly, I will be as hard on any President as I am on trump. I praise him when he does the right thing and criticize him when he doesn't. That doesn't make me anti American or a non patriot. In fact blind loyalty also does not make you a patriot.

The facts are that Q popped up on a board known for child pornography. It's since been cleaned up but it used to be a huge problem there. I haven't been on the 4 chan board in a long time but from what I remember you can get your political and anti Jew stuff in one place and your porn in another.
The claim is that military intelligence is using Q to get info out to the people. So far Q has been wrong way more than he's been right.. In the early days there was talk of taking down Hillary and her clan. Most of that was hogwash and amounted to nothing. People that were supposed to be white hats weren't. Even now barr is supposed to be the great savior but isn't. In fact my predictions have come true far more than Q's and mine are much easier to decipher. When I point out the failures i am told that there's got to be a certain amount of dis information included in there so the left doesn't know whats coming.
So looking t this logically i have to read everything in the Q posts then watch all the videos and then from there try and determine what is fact and what isn't? So far there has been very little fact and all fantasy.
Watching and reading 100's of hours of videos and posts in that threat would be no different than the left watching CNN. Once in awhile they may get something right but not very often from what I can se.. If things in that thread were accurate I am sure all of you on team Q would jump in and show how accurate it all is. That doesn't happen and never has on here. You would point out every time something actually came true. But it never happens.
Q is to trump what Hope and change was to Obama. Nothing more. It's a feel good give you some hope for better things to come type of thing.

I know the excuse has been thrown around that Trump had a lot of shit to deal with these last 3 years. Thats true but lets also look at the facts there. He could have terminated the Mueller thing right from the get go. he didn't. he allowed it to play out. All part of the plan you say? Then the impeachment thingy. Dems fell right into his plan there right? Thats where all the evidence was finally going to be revealed. Another fail. The point I am making it that with every challenge and crisis Q seems to post some underlying reason for it and it all being part of some immaculate plan.

You want us on board the Q train? lay out the plan. I've asked for it numerous times but have yet to see it. More than likely I would blow holes in it anyway so I don't expect to ever see whatever plan there is/was.

So whats the libertarian side? We want to the a constitutional republic restored and the power returned to the states that the federal gov has just taken over the decades. It's not an attack on this President or the last, or the one before that, it's all of them that contribute to the destruction of this country and takes us ever further away from restoring freedom to the people. This isn't about me or us or what I or we want, it's about restoring freedom to the people of this country and a country that is truly free can thrive and overcome anything.
Freedom is the ability to do whatever you want as long as it doesn't infringe on your neighbor or destroy the environment which would also impact your neighbor. That doesn't mean we have to shut down factories that pollute. It means those factories should reduce the pollution as much as they can based on current technology. Better scrubbers to reduce emissions and not dumping waste into rivers and oceans is a great start. Freedom is going out and earning a living and keeping 100% of your earnings for yourself and your family. (Already possible but no one here believes me) LOL.
I am as free as I possible can be. I have 0 debt and if things go full nazi I can sign over my property to a family member who will relocate me anywhere I want to go. Because of the freedom I already posses i can see things differently than some others here. We should all be fighting for the same thing. We should all be demanding these things at the local and state levels as well as with our federal reps. This would put pressure on the entire chain and let them know there are many who are willing to fight for the freedom that everyone is born with.
The feds should have limited powers. So limited that I want the President out playing golf 4 months a year.. The real powers belong with the states. We can talk more about constitutional principles in the constitution section.

These arguments between the Q' and non Q's are frivolous at best. No one can win because a winner would mean that something has to happen one way or another in the Trump administration.. Does it seem strange to anyone that nothing happens decisively. It's always, just wait and see. he's about the spring the trap. This guy he appointed is the best. On the libertarian side of things I can say that I want an end to the wars, our troops to be brought home and an end to the MIC. Trump comes along and just ratchets that up a notch, exactly the opposite of what I wanted but exactly the same as if Hillary were elected and Obama and Bush and on and on. Thats not TDS, thats just facts.
Budgets should be slashed, deficits eliminated and debt paid down for our future generations. When Obama took us to 20 trillion in debt there was outrage all over this board. Trump does the same and he's just setting us up for bankruptcy so he can end the fed?? WTF? If you haven't watched Aaron Russos interview you really need to.. When the fed ends it's chips for everyone boys and girls.. His movie from freedom to facism also lays it out perfectly and is 100% on the money. If you haven't watched it in awhile perhaps a refresher is in order. Maybe it can get everyone on the same page again. Division is not whats needed right now.
That being said I do think the Gov is looking to secure much needed supplies and is not coming for peppers. I'll start worrying about that when the soilders start coming door to door and shooting us for our supplies.

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Hey Shooty,

Truly, I want Muj, CL, Silver and BigJim to join us also, but obviously, the timing is not right for them.

What will it take to sway them? That is beyond our control.

But, we must continue to be patient with them, and guide them along as best we can.

Certainly, they are more enlightened than most, simply because they frequent GIM2.
I'm not a never Trumper, I am a skeptical Trumper, who has watched him keep hiring all the wrong people.
Kind of gives you a clue where he really stands. Thousands of sealed indictments; yawn ho hum bs.

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
We have a faction here that believes "PRESIDENT" is defined as King or Dictator, but in a Representational Democracy it just is not so.
The President signs bills that won the majority of Congress and Senators. If he signs the bill it become law. If he lets the bill sit on his desk 5-7 business days ( I forget which) The Bill also become law. If he vetoes a bill the bill goes back to congress and with a two-thirds vote the bill STILL becomes Law (aka Veto Proof).
Only if the congress does not get a two-thirds vote the bill dies.
Politics in like making sausage. If you seen it made (working) you would not eat it.
But many time in politics you have to hold your nose and go against your better judgement. ( I have voted that way many times).
If the GOP regains control of the House and retains the Senate, along with a DJT win in November.
Changes will be possible in 2021.
IF NO CHANGES WITH a TOTAL GOP CONTROL THEN WE ALL HAVE SOMETHING TO BITCH ABOUT.
There will be trouble and problems as long as the LEFTISTS control one of the two houses.
That is how it's supposed to work.
The Congress does not do much of that anymore.
Most of the legislation is written by all the alphabet soup agencies and published in the congressional registry. You have 90 days to object before it becomes law.

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
AND that is why good Americans keep and maintain arms
Good American's should tell the congress critters that they are not their subjects. They should make it clear that they are citizen/nationals of their respective States and not subject to most of this bs for US Citizens.

Silence is consent.