• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Trump and the drug companies....

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets...gned-new-executive-order-to-lower-drug-prices
U.S. President Donald Trump said on Sunday he had signed a new executive order aimed at lowering drug prices in the United States by linking them to those of other nations.

“My Most Favored Nation order will ensure that our Country gets the same low price Big Pharma gives to other countries. The days of global freeriding at America’s expense are over,” Trump said in a Twitter post.

My earlier thread was deleted for being in the wrong forum, so lets try this one? Way past time for this to happen. Trump I mean.

chieftain

Silver Miner
How does he propose to do it?

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
How does he propose to do it?
He already did it. Americans were paying $10 for a pill so the same pill could be sold in other countries for 50 cents, and many generic drugs were kept out of the US market.

He changed the rules so everybody pays the same.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I'm wonder if this lasts past Election Day.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Sounds like common sense. Why should we subsidize the rest of the world? Should also allow India and Canada to sell in the USA.